Chapter 10
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How long was it since last chap? I forgot what I was planning. Oh well~

.

.

.

Atama and teh village were preparing for going to the big village to trade and everyone was so exited to go. Atama felt his blood pumping through his body.

"This gon' be fun so much!" He thought.

Everyone was lining up to go. They all met up at the village gate. They were gonna have lots of fun and buy lots of pretty things.

Vrooom~ PoW! POW! BANG! KBOOOM!

"Ahhh!"

"Ohh noooo!"

"Bleh!"

Suddenly the optimisticic scene was cut short like a surprise.

A jet flew from overhead and shot a bunch of bombs on the people. Everyone was crying and getting shredded to piecies. Everone was tossed around like a salad - getting everywhere.

Bodies and people weere thrown about everywhere. It was a bloody mess. This rating was instantly bumped up to (For Ages 70+) Because only people who are used to seeing the horrors can handle this.

Atama got up from the rubble covering him.

"Where is Rok? Where is Olg? Where is da chief? Where's da dog?"

He was looking for everyone and scrambled around. He only saw the bodies of his fallen tribesmen.

Oh no.

He found Rok. Rok was dead. So was his sis. THey were destroyed. - Atama started crying tears of blood because he got cuts on his eyes.

Not only his eyes were injured. So was his heart. It aching so much.

Then there was a calling

"A-atama. Over h-here cough.*

A weak voice called out to Atama.

It was Ruis. He had his body blown up, but he was still alive - Just as expected of Ruis. He was def strong.

Atama ran over to his friend and held his injured body.

"Ruis! Are you okay?!"

"N-no I'm not, stupid. Do you think someone who was blown up is gonna be okay?"

The two laughed bitterweet laughter. Even in such a tragedy they could find joy.

"A-atma. Now's no time to know how cool I am *cough! cough!* You need to find survivors and run away! Hurry because there might be more atacks coming!"

Atama was picking up Ruis to carry away, but Ruis gathered the last of his strength to stop him from doing it.

"D-dont! Just leave me *cugh* here! It too late for me..."

Atama respected his friend's wishes and dropped him. He would never forget such honor friend.


Atama ran around the rubble and found barely anyone. Those he did find though were rescued by Atama. They were so so grateful.

Atama's eyes then got really small because he was shocked. He saw the wolf. It was trying to carry Olg over, but he knew it was too late for Olg. She was destroyed.

Atmaa put his hand gently on teh worlf's back.

"It too late for Olg, wolf."

The wolf cried so much. He cry like a baby.

Only five survivors total, including Atama and wolf.

Only five left of teh tribe.

Only five...

Atama looked up at the clouds and screamed.

"I'll repay this ten thousand fold!!!!!"

What determination.

 

 

 


Hewo, this is the author!!!    (◕ヮ◕)_/ *waves*

Soz this was so sad chapter. I even prmoised it wouldn't.... Oh well. This is how you do an effective Arc wipe cuz I forgot what I was planning.

Soz again! See you next time!

1