Chapter 15
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atama woke up early and didn't even eat before running down teh mountain.

"Agra, Gehgor, I'm going down teh mountain to fish!"

"Oh, you don't want eat something first?" Agra carreid a wood bowl of fruits and nuts.

Atama shoook his head. He didnts want to bother them mucho so he didn't want to eat too mucho of their foodo.

"I'll eat what I catches!"

"Be back befores darkening" Gehgor said. He was superior serious because he didn't want more bad stuffs to happen to his tribe folk.

And So

Atama went

Down on

His own.

.

.

.

SFX: Plant rustling and going down mountain noises etc..

Huff, Huff.

Atama ran all the way down so he was very little tired, kinda.

Atama scratched his head. He realizes he never asked where to meet G-Rabbit. How's he 'posed to find him? He didn't know.

He'll find me, maybe?

So Atama decided to sit down and actuallly starting to fish. He'll be productive til his training starts.

Wow, what a hard working kid! He is model student!!!!!

And So

Atama fished

waiting for

G-Rabbit.


3 hour later


Atama was under shade of big tree. A bunch of fish bodies stacked next to his right side. To his left was bunch of fruities.

He was sippin' on some fruit juice from a fruit he was eatin'

He was spittin' out seeds from the fruit he was eatin'

He was chillin' like a dude in Hawaii.

The hot sun was scorching but Atama was fine because he was smart enough to hide in shade and to relax. So smart.

"Hmm, he takin' a while now. Maybe he testin' me?"

Atama was naive. He didn't think that maybe Bart had lied to him~ How youthful~

But Atama was smart too, so he immedietly deduced the possibility of the deception. He shot up with a sharp look in his shota eyes.

"He might have lied to me!!!!"

Atama go up and was gonna go look for G-Rabbit.

"Where would he be though..." The island was big, so it was low chance that he would find Bart.

Atama wandered liek a kid with no purpose.

He didn't know where to look first after all.

Oh no.

Atama saw a Red Demonic Bear in the distance.

It was like a bear,

but with six eyes and scales and big big teeths and webbed feet and feathery wings and pteridactl head and ----Wait!!!--- that's not even a bear at that point....

Atama renamed it to Red Demon.

.... but it was blue.....

Alright, Blue Demon, then...

When Atama saw the Blue Demon, the Blue Demon saw him!

It chirpped then ran after him!

AHHHH!!!

Atama jumpedd high into the air and landed on a branch. He only nearly dodged teh death..

If that Blue Demon and impacted him, he woulda insta died!

"Squreeeee!!!!!" Blue Demon chirped ferociously!

It flew up to Atama's branch and pecked at him.

"Ah!"

Atama leapt onto the next nearby branch.

The Blue Demon followed

Repeat 5x

Atama was tired. This Blue Demon was too much for him! The only advantage was his nimbleness! Thankfully his smallness allowed him to outmaneuver the clunky Blue Demon.

Atama's eyes sharpened like some clever anime character, and two black bars framed his eyes for extra dramatic effect.

I'll have to play dirty if I want to beat this Blue Devil...

Atama jumped off the branch and ran on the dirt ground. The Blue Demon closely followed.

The Blue Demon was about to Peck through Atama's spine when he suddenly turned around!

You idiot!

What are you doing?!

You can't match such a beast in a face to face encounter, that's suicide!!!!

Even the Blue Demon was shocked. It hesitated - Just what Atama wanted!!!

Atama jumped at the Blue Demon's neck and crawled behind it.

He put his arms around its neck and gave it a choke hold!

Gah!!! Atama screamed in fury! This was a life or death moment trial for him!!!

0