Chapter 21
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

W-what is this? Who is this? That's not me... but it is me...

Atama stared into the bowl. He was confused. Confuddled.

Then he heard a voice in his head. It was neither old nor young voice. It was neither male or female. It was just a thought.

Who are you? Atama, is it? Do you know whose body this is? Do ya?!

The voice got angry and make Atama really scared. Atama was quite the hard headed boy, so to be scared this much this fast was surprising! This was like how a person of the older generation scolded a young person!

Atama sweat cold sweat. He sweat cold sweat even thoughs he was eating hot stew.

He was in trance. He stare deep in his stew.

The occasional chicken piece would float through the image, but no matter how many pieces floated in the stew, the image would not leave.

"Atama, what are you doing? Eat your food."

Atama looked upper and saw Agra.

"Okay, okay, woman. Sheesh. I can do what I want."

Agra stared big eyed kinda annoyed at Atama's response, but she shrugged it off. Atama's response was unusual, but considering his dad went into space, she let it slide. Maybes Atama was sulking sulking still. Yeah. Probs the case.

Atama was also shocked at his response, then he looked back into his stew.

The boy was gone. Now it was now just a normal reflection now. Nothing abnormies.

Atama was still sweating cold sweat. He was still scared.

.

.

.

Atama went to bed. He was getting scaredy of the dark. Would that scary boy attack him or sumtin? Who knows.

Atama clenching his fists. He determined that there was no reason to be scared. Stew boy wouldn't beat him! If Stew boy came after him, Atama would go down fighting! Wow Atama! So courageous! ~

 


The next day~


 

Atama did not see Stew boy. Even when he ate breakfast stew, tehre was not a Stew boy to be seen. It was like Stew boy nevah existed.

Mysterious.

 

Atama went into the jungly forest now. He woke up early so he wouldn't have to deal with teh troublesome village kids. And so no one would follow him.

Why Atamas doesn't not not want the peoples to follows hims? Because he was going to see his Mastah, of course!

Atama was gon' try to monopolies the G-Rabbit, and he couldn't get teh most out of it if more disciples were taken in!

Atama, why are you so selfish? ... We forgive you though because you are cool.

 

Atama found G-Rabbit.

Then he got beat uppers by G-Rabbit.

"YOUCh!" Atama youched in PaIn.

Atama was gettin' beat up so bad.

"I said to meet me yesterday but you never showed, lil' brat! Do you wanna die?! I thought you were serious about bein' stronk!"

Stronk

stronk

Stronk

stronk

StRonK.

Why did that word mean so much to Atama? Sures he watned to be stronk now. He wants to avenge his tribe, after all.... But.... there was a feeling of bitterness to the word. A feeling of resentment. He was salty and he didn't know why.....

Feels bad, man.

Atama's eyes sharpened. It was like he saw through the world!

He grinned and it made G-Rabbit stop his beating. Bart sensed a powerful being but he didn't know where.

(Author: Heh heh, Bart, you fool, a lowly creature like you can't comprehend Darth! Only a fool would think himself worthy!)

Yes! Mr. Author is right! Darth is back! Didya think that there was gonna be a long arc of Atama finding out who Darth was?!?!?!

Well maybe you're right. I don't know where I'm taking this story, so anything is possible. If I wanted to, I could do another arc wipe and restart everything

You readers better watch what you tell me, because I hold all the power! Mwahahahahah!

Atama -no! - Darth stood up and gave a cold glare to G-Rabbit.

The five or something year old boy stood up.

"What is a rodent like you doin' to my body? Huh?! Youwannadieorsumtin?"

"W-what are you saying, A-atama? T-technically you're just a head! That ain't your body! That's the blood spirits' body!"

The boy looked down at his hands.

Yes. Truly this couldn't be called Atama's body... it was the blood spirits'. But now it was Darth's! Why is it Darth's, you ask? Because he was gonna steal it! He was gonna steal this body from the blood spirits and make it his! This was a great body. How could Darth let such an opportunity pass?!

I thank you Atama, for finding this body for me, though you did a pretty crap job at using it. If I had this body, that bratty girl wouldn't have stood a chance at the fight.

And I thank you blood spirits too, but sadly I'm taking this body by force. I can't unleash the potential if I don't have full control.

An oppressive aura leaked. It felt kinda evil if you asked me.

The boy started laughing like he were mad.

"Mwahahahaha! Blood spirits, this body is mine!"

Darth was breaking all the limiters in the body.

0