Chapter 905 (Vol 3) – You Still Have Me & My Sisters!
127 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I see..." 

Zhang Xinya whispered after a while, with a gentle smile showing absolute understanding. 

At this moment, both of them were inside a room. Ling Tian was lying on his back, he had his head resting on Zhang Xinya's thighs, while she was constantly stroking his soft hair that had grown quite long. A gentle expression was on Zhang Xinya. 

"So she was Sister Hongmeng..." Zhang Xinya whispered, maintaining that gentle smile as she continued to watch Ling Tian. 

"Uhm... I thought I could do it without being affected, but by the time I realized it, it had already happened..." 

Ling Tian added a bit of strength in his hands that wrapped around one of Zhang Xinya's hands, while her other hand was still stroking his hair. His eyes were closed, closing his eyelids a little tighter. 

The connection between Ling Tian and Zhang Xinya was connecting much more, being able to vaguely share thoughts with each other. 

The Heart World Illusion, although unknown origin, is a supreme technique in which one can experience from several scenes in specifics to more than a single lifetime if used properly. 

The feelings and perceptions within the illusion can become so real, even Immortal Emperors could be trapped within the illusion if they stay for too long, unable to distinguish from reality and illusion, completely affecting the heart of those involved. But it may also not affect them if they stay for a short time and are aware of the true purpose. 

In fact, the illusion could also completely affect its caster! 

In the beginning, Ling Tian really had no intention of getting directly involved with Luo Hongmeng. He only wanted to give her that gift at first when he heard her whispers of wanting to have fallen in love for the first time, so Ling Tian wanted to give Luo Hongmeng a dream life as a reward for all that she had done, even if it was an illusion at the end. 

Ling Tian even planned to give Luo Hongmeng a different life of illusion, to fall in love with someone else, to meet more people and to give her a life where Luo Hongmeng would continue to cultivate and become stronger, even becoming a Supreme and to end the illusion where she had successfully realized herself and was satisfied in the path of cultivation. 

But at the moment within the illusion, the heart together with intuition stopped Ling Tian, confusing him. On the side of the heart, the area of romance and love could be evidently shallow and empty for Luo Hongmeng, so she could have a simple and unsatisfied experience, which Ling Tian understood. But on the side of intuition, Ling Tian did not understand why his intuition stopped him. 

Ling Tian finally had to change the plans, changing the end of the illusion while trying not to get too involved. 

Unexpectedly, the illusion still caught Ling Tian without him realizing it, finally creating a space in his heart for Luo Hongmeng. Although there was no connection like with his wives, Luo Hongmeng was still in his heart, even as if her situation was the same like Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei, these two women with whom Ling Tian had not yet practiced the art of dual immortal cultivation, the Yin-Yang of the Heart. 

Ling Tian finally lifted his eyelids, and he looked at Zhang Xinya. At this moment, their two hearts were the ones that mostly spoke completely. 

Therefore, despite the final result, Ling Tian still felt happy to see Luo Hongmeng's expression, knowing that she felt more than satisfied and grateful for it. 

Zhang Xinya looked into Ling Tian's eyes, sensing the chaos within his heart and various thoughts of his, being exposed to her without any trouble. Ling Tian had clearly explained to her from the beginning everything that happened, he didn't even omit anything, especially since they all met Luo Hongmeng and until the final moment. 

Although Ling Tian was not with them before, Zhang Xinya and all her sisters had learned a little from Luo Hongmeng, knowing that there was another sister suddenly when Ling Tian was in the southern state. Ling Tian's feelings were vaguely shared despite being far away, so they knew a little. 

Luo Hongmeng's fate was clear to Zhang Xinya, fully understanding that there was not much chance of her entering the cycle of reincarnation, let alone being able to revive her due to her soul being extremely fragmented. 

"Wherever she is, even if we know her fate, Sister Hongmeng will always be with you, Tian..." 

Zhang Xinya spoke softly, with a firm and confident expression, but above all, with a smile full of love, "My bastard husband... my sweetheart... I can't bring Sister Hongmeng back, but I still want you to know that I will always be with you, and I also want to ease the pain in your heart a little." 

Zhang Xinya lowered her head and gently kissed Ling Tian's lips, finally sharing a loving but tender kiss after a long time. 

"You still have me, my sisters, and the other two new sisters too!" Zhang Xinya laughed lightly, as if reminding Ling Tian about the addition of Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi while smiling provocatively. 

Still, there was no usual jealousy or resentment in Zhang Xinya's expression or voice after everything Ling Tian told her, only finding feelings of comfort, reassurance and encouragement towards Ling Tian. 

"I know..." 

Ling Tian smiled softly, looking at Zhang Xinya gratefully. Zhang Xinya's nature was very jealous and somewhat resentful, especially when it came to any other woman other than her sisters, but still, at this moment, none of that could be found in her, and all Zhang Xinya was doing at this moment was comforting and encouraging him, understanding everything he had gone through. 

Ling Tian really was happy and very grateful to have such a wife. Zhang Xinya was not the only one who would understand and comfort him, all his wives would do so as well, but Zhang Xinya was the only wife who was with him at this moment. Ling Tian also had no doubt that his other wives would also support him when he needed it, just as he would always support and care for them. 

Ling Tian knew that he could not disappoint his wives, and he had to make them truly happy all the life. 

The heartache belonging to Luo Hongmeng would still be there, always occupying a space in his heart. But in his heart there were also other spaces, with strong feelings, feeling deep and inextinguishable love, presences that will always accompany him and be with him, which are his beloved wives. 

Ling Tian leaned even more on Zhang Xinya, moving his face to Zhang Xinya's soft, flat belly and feeling her more. Zhang Xinya smiled and she continued to stroke Ling Tian's hair, playing and allowing him to rest quietly on her lap. 

Ling Tian's eyelashes trembled slightly, his breathing steadied and he breathed softly as he relaxed his body. For an instant, Ling Tian fell strangely asleep.

'If you dare to do anything to her, I swear I will kill all of you and tear your souls into thousands of pieces!' 

Suddenly, a piercing and utterly horrible pain flooded the heart, a feeling filled with terrifying killing intent briefly welled up, mixed with a sense of anguish and anxiety! 

Ling Tian woke up, opened his eyes quickly, startling Zhang Xinya as she felt the unusual movement of Ling Tian's body, like when someone is frightened.

"Husband, are you alright?" Zhang Xinya asked worriedly, feeling Ling Tian's heart that had finally calmed down and was in harmony a few moments ago, was now in chaos again, even strangely feeling a bit of killing intent. 

Ling Tian was stunned for a moment before gritting his teeth as a great pain and despair overwhelmed his heart. Even the killing intent he vaguely sensed was like a raging sea falling straight towards him, as if he was a small boat on the high seas, trying to not tip over in the middle of the turbulent sea with terrible waves rising dozens, hundreds and thousands of kilometers into the sky, wanting to crush him completely. 

'I don't care if you are the true recognized heavenly kings of the heavens, I don't care if you are the masters of the entire higher plane, I don't care if you are protected by heaven itself and will never die, but if you ever harm even a single hair on her I will change the established and I will make sure that you do not enter the cycle of samsara! 

Even if I become the enemy of the entire universe and receive the most terrifying wrath of the heavens, I will kill their recognized kings and gods!

The heavenly gods, they are invincible? Then I will let the heavens themselves see how easily I crush them! 

You may be ten, twenty, thirty, fifty, a hundred... even all the heavenly gods can come and I will still kill you all together!

From this moment on, you celestial deities will no longer exist!'

Ling Tian sat up and finally he couldn't help but hold his hands to his head, feeling various blurry and very vague memories flood his consciousness. His consciousness sea shook fiercely, creating chaotic storms and creating small cracks inside him. His two souls were affected as well. 

Zhang Xinya became quite worried, sensing that Ling Tian was going through something strange. Zhang Xinya sensed the altered soul spiritual force surging from Ling Tian, and without hesitation, she flowed her spiritual force and shared it with Ling Tian, wanting to calm his consciousness sea that was in chaos. 

Ling Tian felt that gradually the chaos in his consciousness diminished, especially with the spiritual force coming from Zhang Xinya. The mysterious little sapling in the center of his consciousness sea also shook and a mysterious spiritual energy surged from it, further calming the chaos in the place. 

An immense amount of information and memories emerged from Ling Tian's second dragon soul, being absorbed into his knowledge sea. 

"Haa..." 

Ling Tian let out a sigh finally, feeling his two souls gradually stabilize. Droplets of sweat fell from his temples, as some small blood vessels remarked on his skin. 

"Honey..." Zhang Xinya looked worriedly at Ling Tian, she reached over and wiped the trace of sweat on his body, allowing him to lean on her while making sure Ling Tian was not injured. 

"I'm fine, my darling, thank you..." Ling Tian smiled faintly, feeling weak for a moment. 

Zhang Xinya helped Ling Tian sit on the couch, letting him lean on her body. 

Ling Tian closed his eyes and absorbed all the information he suddenly obtained. Zhang Xinya understood Ling Tian's feelings and thoughts, so she stayed with him without complaining, waiting for him to finish. 

Zhang Xinya again let Ling Tian rest his head on her lap, once again gently stroking his hair while her other hand caressed her beloved man's face, smiling happily and with relief to see that Ling Tian was fine. 

7