Chapter 907 (Vol 3) – Three New Divine Level Techniques! [II]
241 9 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shasha, I will need you to teach me the lightning power for a while, your Master still needs to repair his meridians so he can cultivate again, so I need your help, will you help me?" 

Ling Tian quickly thought of a plan and he looked at Qing Sha. 

"Yes, Master! Shasha will help you!" Without a second thought, Qing Sha nodded happily to help Ling Tian. 

Ling Tian always helped her, her sister Lan Yin, and everyone else, so being able to be of help to her Master made Qing Sha feel joyful. 

"Master, Yinyin also wants to help you!" Lan Yin added at once, with an expectant smile. 

"Of course." 

Ling Tian nodded with a smiling expression, realizing Lan Yin's innocent feelings. 

"But don't you need that special Pill to do it?" Zhang Xinya suddenly asked. 

Ling Tian's condition was special and he needed a powerful medicinal pill to repair his meridians and cultivate again. Both Zhang Xinya and all her sisters knew this, so each of them concentrated on something and looked for ways to help their husband. 

Mu Shuiruo went to the Grand Alchemy Association, improving her alchemy level together with Ling Tian's disciple Daihang Guan and the latter's partner Yi Jingwen. Mu Shuiruo wanted to participate in making the legendary medicinal pill for Ling Tian. 

Tang Wanying was similarly studying in the sect, increasing her knowledge of formations and matrices together with Ling Tian's other disciple, Lu Wuhu, so that she could create powerful formations that could help Ling Tian when he tried to rebuild his meridians. 

Long Yuyin did not hesitate to go and investigate the heavenly treasure that had been born, to see if it could somehow be useful to Ling Tian. Yun Mengxin, Gao Xue and Gao Yue went next, wanting to help Long Yuyin when Yun Mengxin finished stabilizing her cultivation. 

Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei were still refining their swords, as well as adapting to inherited power. Nalan Ziqing was in a nearby room as well, cultivating in seclusion. 

Shan Qingwu and Xue Ning were practicing together in the sect, but they also went to Yuan Le City from time to time to look for news of important treasures or find traces about the spiritual herbs to create the medicinal pill, traveling for a few days from time to time when they received news of traces of some high-level herb. With Xue Ning present, Shan Qingwu's safety was more than assured. 

Zhen Bingluo and Xuanyuan Ling were in the sect as well, getting rid of the outsiders who had taken over and handling matters personally while trying to spread the news that they had returned, so disciples who were expelled earlier or left the sect due to the actions of the elders back then would return again. At the same time they would publish the spiritual herbs that were needed and buy them from other sects if they had them. 

Zhao Yu and Gu Yan were still recovering in silence, with no problems with the two of them so far. 

Zhang Xinya also wanted to go with Yun Mengxin to go look for Long Yuyin when she came out of seclusion by breaking through, but in the end she discussed it with Yun Mengxin and she stayed to take care of Lan Yin and Qing Sha, although Xuebai was always with them, so that later Zhang Xinya realized that Xuebai seemed to be as strong as her, a strength comparable to the great ascension realm. 

Especially, Zhang Xinya stayed to keep receiving news from Ling Tian and share news from her side as well, even more so when she learned that Ling Tian was coming back with everyone else. If there was a problem, whether it was from Yun Mengxin, Mu Shuiruo or Tang Wanying's side, she could move fast and go to help. 

Therefore, Zhang Xinya was confused to see that Ling Tian seemed to disregard the medicinal pill he needed. 

"You're right, I will need it!" Ling Tian nodded and immediately said, "But according to one of the techniques I learned a few moments ago, I would have to prepare my body first so that I can recover my cultivation base in the end, or better yet, create a new but more powerful one!" 

Ling Tian had told Zhang Xinya that he had learned three new divine techniques, but they were somewhat complicated. 

But now he was more certain that he would need that Heavenly Pill of Reconstruction of Inner Dantian and Outer Meridian to move forward, since in addition to the divine techniques he had received, he also received the remaining information of the taboo technique he had learned vaguely when he had met Mu Shen: Primordial Inner Chi Origin Realm! 

A true taboo technique of the universe! 

However, Ling Tian still couldn't believe that this taboo technique had few requirements, but despite that, these requirements were so strict and if one went by common sense, Ling Tian would think that no one would be able to cultivate it, especially because of the serious consequences it had. There was nothing easy in the world, and wanting to achieve strength equal to the heavens would obviously have serious consequences. 

One of the requirements was to discard any cultivation base one had, to create a new strong foundation that could withstand the power received. But to create the required cultivation base, Ling Tian had to use some special treasure, and then he would have to attract the purest spiritual aura in the world. 

But this pure spiritual energy was different from the normal spiritual energy that every cultivator refines, spirit chi, being more pure but terrifying at the same time, which would undoubtedly be a problem for the body of the one who cultivated this taboo technique, as this pure spiritual energy would inevitably break and shatter the meridians and dantian due to the terrifying spiritual energy received, being one of the most serious consequences. 

Ling Tian was currently crippled, so he had no problems. But the biggest obstacle was that he would need a little external help to repair his meridians in the midst of the chaos, so he would certainly need the heavenly pill. 

Finally, the most horrible consequence of cultivating this taboo technique would be death itself as being unable to bear the burden of pure spiritual energy, not to mention that cultivating this technique would arouse the wrath of the heavens and a true heavenly damnation would fall upon him. 

But cultivation is something against heaven, and Ling Tian knew that he was disowned by the heavens themselves, so he didn't care. 

Ling Tian had received three divine-level techniques: The Forging Method of the Extraordinary Supreme Body, The Heaven and Earth Essence Refining Method, and The Construction Technique of the Everlasting Great Body

The Forging Method of the Extraordinary Supreme Body, as the name suggests, is a technique aimed at refining the body, but it mainly focuses on preparing the body and turning it into a unique and powerful body, bringing out the hidden potential, turning the body in the end into a real treasure, which would have a higher value even than the special physiques comparable to the divine level! 

This technique could also help by improving the chances of getting a divine body by refining the body! 

The second technique is: The Heaven and Earth Essence Refining Method. This technique could refine and absorb any spiritual energy of the world that exists, refining pure and chaotic energies, refining both heaven and earth energies that a normal cultivator could not easily refine. 

But you need a strong body capable of withstanding these energies, which Ling Tian already possessed by having a high level of body refinement, coupled with the first divine technique, which would enhance his body to a deeper level. 

Finally, the third technique: The Construction Technique of the Everlasting Great Body. This technique was related to body refinement, it was a supreme and enhanced technique, even much more powerful than the Immortal Refining Technique Linqi had given him! 

The Everlasting Great Body, rumor has it that when a body reaches the ultimate highest level it cannot be destroyed no matter what. It will always live on, even if a universe is destroyed and kills all its living beings, the possessor of the Everlasting Great Body will still live on. 

Although Ling Tian was shocked, he quickly learned that it seemed no one had achieved the true Everlasting Great Body, there were still some who reached significantly high levels, being able to withstand explosions of worlds and survive the depths of the void, where the most terrifying and chaotic energies existed. 

It was even said that by attaining the Everlasting Great Body, one could exist even if the heavens disappeared, and could not even be harmed! 

Ling Tian's surprise was quite a lot, realizing that the three divine techniques were powerful and extremely terrifying. 

It seemed that his current needs had been listened to, inheriting him memories and information especially about divine techniques to re-cultivate and rebuild his base, as well as the taboo technique

Ling Tian had not only received these three divine techniques, but he also received a lot of information from different areas; information and experience in the areas of alchemy, array formation, refining, and more important areas. 

He even received information about special spiritual herbs that could enhance their level after certain unique requirements, to the point of becoming treasures of heaven and earth, or evolving into true immortal herbs or divine herbs! 

Another type of information was also received, information on common and casual, but still important themes that enhanced Ling Tian's vision and experience. 

Although he still had yet to digest and study this immense load of information well, with only what he learned superficially, Ling Tian could say that the experience gained was as if he had lived for hundreds of thousands of years to millions of years, learning endless things as he traveled the worlds! 

Ling Tian also understood a bit more about the territory of the gods, the plane above the Immortal World, especially related to the Celestial Deities. 

The Celestial Deities were a group of beings who had reached the pinnacle of divine cultivation, having unimaginable power that could decide the lives of millions of living beings in a thought, rule worlds and existential planes, to the point of being able to destroy the entire plane easily where Ling Tian and they were now, the plane where the cultivation worlds resided. 

These beings had been recognized by the heavens themselves, allowing them to have power comparable to the heavens themselves while sharing equivalently among these divine beings equally. This was something similar to the Grand Supremes of the Immortal World, being recognized by the heavens as being at the top of the world and being the strongest in the world. 

Although there were several Celestial Deities, their strengths varied completely, being able to be classified into lower heavenly gods, higher heavenly gods and supreme heavenly gods, the latter being able to be counted on the fingers of both hands seemingly while being recognized as the strongest, being able to easily kill both lower and higher heavenly gods. 

While Ling Tian was amazed to learn all this and much more, he also learned a horrible truth: in Yun Mengxin's past life, she had been killed by the Celestial Deities!  

 

Don't worry, the MC will not go back to cultivating from scratch, taking hundreds of chapters to advance a small stage.
*
By the way, would you still like me to do +R18 chapters like before? Or do I skip them? Or do I describe them vaguely?

7