Chapter 912 (Vol 3) – I Need You To Concoct Two Different Pills In Addition!
133 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I obtained a special cultivation technique, but it has strict and dangerous requirements, so in addition to making the Inner Dantian and Outer Meridian Reconstruction Pill, I will need you to concoct several batches of Body Recovery Pills and Inner Path Repair Pills!" 

Ling Tian waved his hand and two scrolls appeared in front of him. 

Mu Shuiruo and Daihang Guan looked at the scrolls, each taking each scroll and studying it for a few moments before exchanging them with each other and reading them. 

"Pill to strengthen the body and pill to repair meridians?" Daihang Guan was surprised to see these scrolls, which were recipes for powerful pills! 

Body Recovery Pills enable one to strengthen the muscles and bones of the body, healing serious injuries in a short time and even grow muscles to have more body strength! 

As for the Inner Path Repair Pills, they are pills to rebuild the meridians largely in a very short time, recovering just over 70% of the meridians throughout the body without leaving many hidden dangers! 

Although the Inner Path Repair Pills are powerful pills even much better than the other meridian repair pills, they still did not completely repair the body's meridians, let alone the dantian, unlike the Inner Dantian and Outer Meridian Reconstruction Heavenly Pill. 

Daihang Guan was more surprised because he had never seen these two pill recipes before, so they should not exist in this world. But thanks to his experience and knowledge, Daihang Guan could tell that these pills were of extreme grade, the top level in the world! 

Daihang Guan could even say that these pills were just one step below the legendary immortal pills! 

 "Husband... there really isn't any problem?" 

Understanding the meaning of the pill prescriptions Ling Tian had given them, Mu Shuiruo became worried as she thought that Ling Tian's condition seemed to be more serious than she and all her sisters had thought. 

Even Zhang Xinya looked at Ling Tian, having the same thoughts as Mu Shuiruo. Is it possible that Ling Tian's current state was more terrible than they thought? 

Or was it really related to the cultivation technique Ling Tian said he obtained? 

"If it was a while ago, just the Heavenly Pill would be enough, but now that I got this cultivation technique, just the Heavenly Pill wouldn't be enough." 

Ling Tian patted Mu Shuiruo's head and squeezed Zhang Xinya's hand, assuring them not to worry too much, "Although I can still be sure that I can repair my meridians with the heavenly pill, I still want to have this other set of pills to save me some minor inconvenience." 

The Taboo Cultivation Technique is not just any technique, not just anyone can cultivate it, as the risk of dying is very high, that's why it is meant for only a few individuals who can meet its strict requirements. Wanting to obtain a supreme force that could rival the heavens in the future is not easy, and the path will be much more dangerous. 

Adding to this, the other divine level techniques were not easy either, and required meeting several strict requirements as well, although the risk of death was not as high, unlike the Taboo Technique. 

Ling Tian also wanted to take advantage of entering the Nirvana State, to finally build and form a True Immortal Body, something that even at his peak as Supreme he was unable to do, and he could barely achieve a true half-immortal body. It is not at all easy to achieve the True Immortal Body. 

Therefore, Ling Tian wanted to take advantage of all this and cultivate all the techniques at the same time, interposing them in between each other, taking advantage of the main state that each technique required to begin with. Although it was a dangerous thing to do, Ling Tian had the confidence to get it done. 

"I found several important spiritual herbs, so I think there should only be a few special herbs missing." 

Ling Tian took out a ring containing almost all the spiritual herbs he collected in the south state, among them The Legendary Great Spirituality Lotus and the Yellow Lily Flower of Chi Essence and the other high-level spiritual flowers. He also added the Silver Leaf Flower that he found in his world where he lived with his adopted family. 

The storage ring was given to Mu Shuiruo, who could not help but be stunned when her spirit sense scanned the inside of the ring, finding an almost infinite amount of high quality spiritual herbs. 

When Mu Shuiruo handed Daihang Guan the ring, the latter could not help but put on the same expression as Mu Shuiruo. Inside the storage ring, Daihang Guan could swear that there were more flowers and spiritual herbs inside than in the entire Grand Alchemy Association! 

Ling Tian had collected all these spiritual flowers since he had been in the south state, even gathering the herbs that had accumulated hundreds and thousands of years that belonged to the inheritances of various cultivators who had a decent level of cultivation and had been buried in the depths by the passage of time. 

In addition to that Ling Tian also added the spiritual herbs he had from before into his storage ring, so there should be more than thousands of only high quality spiritual herbs. 

"Do you think you can do this? I would need at least about 50 pills of each..." 

"100 pills in total?" 

Daihang Guan was stunned as he listened to Ling Tian. He couldn't help but want to check Ling Tian's meridians as he thought that something was wrong with him. 

Normally, an average cultivator would use a few pills to ingest and refine, especially if they were high grade pills, as it would take a considerable amount of time to refine these pills, otherwise, one's body might explode or severely damage it due to the power contained in the pills. 

If Ling Tian required 100 pills, wouldn't he be being somewhat unreasonable? 

"What I'm going to cultivate is a technique out of the ordinary, and I need these pills to save me a great deal of time and reduce problems at the moment." 

Observing Mu Shuiruo and Daihang Guan's expression, Ling Tian let out a sigh and commented a little. The techniques he would cultivate were far from simple, especially the taboo technique. With just the taboo technique, Ling Tian would estimate that the risk of death was over 80% if he wanted to cultivate it in depth! 

"Alright! Then I'll start refining the Body Recovery Pills!" 

Feeling Ling Tian's confidence, Mu Shuiruo didn't hesitate and she nodded at once. In her heart she trusted her husband very much, so now she had to fulfill her role and be of great help to him! 

The Body Recovery Pill is a very difficult high-level pill, but Mu Shuiruo had just made a high-level pill, comparable to great ascension realm pills! 

Therefore, she could already attempt to make this Body Recovery Pill! 

And as long as she continues to concoct alchemy and improve her level, Mu Shuiruo will also be able to concoct the Inner Dantian and Outer Meridian Reconstruction Pill! 

"It's alright, Master! Leave it to me!" 

Daihang Guan, affected by Mu Shuiruo's initiative, nodded to Ling Tian. Then, he looked at Mu Shuiruo and said, "Miss Mu, I will help you familiarize yourself in what you lack so that we can first create all the Body Recovery Pills and then the Inner Path Repair Pills! After we have created them, we will start working on the Inner Dantian and Outer Meridian Reconstruction Pill!" 

"Good!" Mu Shuiruo nodded full of expectation, reaffirming in her tender heart that she must strive as hard as she can and succeed in all the pills so that her husband can cultivate again! 

Although Mu Shuiruo did not understand the technique Ling Tian mentioned very well, she understood that Ling Tian would explain to her and all her sisters later. But the most important thing right now was to make as many pills as she could make. 

"If you guys can make more pills than I ask for, I will be grateful." Ling Tian smiled warmly, stroking Mu Shuiruo's cheek and nodding to Daihang Guan. 

Ling Tian had studied these new techniques he obtained a bit, but at a glance it was easy to tell that they were far from easy to cultivate, much less could they be performed in a short time. The estimated time to realize these techniques was long, resulting in not being able to cultivate quickly. 

But Ling Tian had The Sacred Heavenly Scriptures! 

With the help of The Sacred Heavenly Scriptures, Ling Tian could shorten the starting time of these techniques, and even reduce the risk of death a bit by cultivating the taboo technique! 

If something were to go wrong, The Sacred Heavenly Scriptures energy should be able to protect him on the spot! 

In case Ling Tian failed, and he was unable to cultivate any of those techniques, the energy gathered inside the Sacred Heavenly Scriptures could still help him increase his cultivation quite a bit once he regained his previous base or, in the worst case scenario, rebuilt a base again. 

In a simple estimation, Ling Tian could cultivate and absorb the energy of the Sacred Heavenly Scriptures, reaching the peak of the Great Ascension realm within a few days. With a little time, he would attack the mortal shackles in case he rebuilt a new cultivation base, quickly reaching the Human Immortal realm. 

Ling Tian also needed to bring his body's refinement level to the maximum and wait to transform his body, entering the nirvana state and subsequently turning it into a true immortal body. 

With all this, even if Ling Tian failed to cultivate the taboo technique and divine techniques, he would still regain his previous strength and could become a little stronger than before. 

There was nothing to lose! 

"Don't worry, Master!" 

Daihang Guan nodded seriously. This is the first time he can really help Ling Tian, so he won't let him down. It's time for him to return a little gratitude to his Master for all he had done for him. 

Lu Wuhu had also come to him to leave the herbs they had in the sect, just as Sun Xiang had also left him some herbs they collected along the way, so it was no lie to say that they now had little more than ten thousand spiritual herbs! 

Ling Tian smiled. 

Then, his gaze landed on Yi Jingwen and asked, "By the way, what caused the wound on your face?" 

The huge scar on Yi Jingwen's face was obvious, causing everyone who looked at her to focus on this horrible scar. Ling Tian could even see that there were burns on the sides, making this scar more horrible. 

6