Chapter 914 (Vol 3) – She & All Her Sisters Would Do Anything For Their Husband!
140 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian took out a jade plate and, after concentrating for a moment, his spirit sense engraved information inside. 

"Here! Inside is the recipe to make the medicinal pill to cure her face and remove the scar!" 

Ling Tian handed the jade plate to Daihang Guan, with the latter's hands trembling as he finally was able to help Yi Jingwen. 

"This pill is called Fire Reformation Pill, so you have to make use of the heavenly fire of the earth, as its properties has to envelop the medicinal pill!" 

Ling Tian re-engraved information on another jade plate and he handed it to Daihang Guan: "Next, you will have to make the Facial Restoration Pill to completely remove the scar on it. The first pill is mostly to remove the traces of the heavenly fire of the earth left on the scar, and thus make her scar a simple wound." 

The Facial Restoration Pill was the same kind of pill Ling Tian had used to heal Qing Sha's body when he found her, being badly wounded and full of wounds and scars. The same pill he left for Mu Shen to heal the wounds on his and Qin Xuzi's faces. 

"The medicinal herbs you can find them in the storage ring I gave you, so you don't have to worry about going to get them." Ling Tian smiled. 

"Master, thank you!" 

Daihang Guan said nothing more and sincerely thanked Ling Tian, knowing that he could never repay him for all he had done for him. These two recipes did not exist in the cultivation world, which would undoubtedly be of great impact, being treasures once they were revealed!

Yi Jingwen at his side also thanked Ling Tian, rekindling the spark of hope in her heart. 

What woman didn't want to look pretty? Especially if it was for her beloved man! 

Yi Jingwen wanted to heal her face so that Daihang Guan wouldn't feel insecure about her, although he didn't seem to care anymore. Still, Yi Jingwen wanted to look very pretty for Daihang Guan! 

"It's just an unimportant matter." 

Ling Tian waved his hand, signaling them not to worry about it. As long as he could help Yi Jingwen and Daihang Guan and make them both happy, Ling Tian would not hesitate to do so. 

His disciples are his family too, they are not only disciples to leave his legacy. The family bond with all of them is genuine and Ling Tian would always watch over them. 

After that, Ling Tian told Mu Shuiruo that he had come with everyone else, and they would stay in the disciples' mansion temporarily while he discussed with his disciples to see the next plans. 

Ling Tian also told her what his elder brother, Mu Shen, had done, as well as the plans he had in mind to embark on his own journey with his wives.  

Mu Shuiruo was worried about her elder brother, after all he was her only blood relative after her whole family died. But after hearing Ling Tian's words and knowing that if there were any problems Mu Shen could communicate with Ling Tian, Mu Shuiruo felt better, wishing the best for her beloved elder brother and she hoped that Mu Shen would fulfill his goals and objectives. 

"In fact, you already have a new sister-in-law~" Ling Tian added amused. 

"Sister-in-law?" Mu Shuiruo blinked in confusion for a moment as she quickly understood what Ling Tian wanted to tell her. 

Ling Tian took Mu Shuiruo's soft hand and told her about Qin Xuzi, a brave and sincere woman that Mu Shen had rescued and that he dared to fight with a whole family for her well-being and freedom, even facing cultivators stronger than him. 

"So... it's sister-in-law Xuzi?" 

Mu Shuiruo whispered somewhat surprised, but the next moment she smiled full of joy and happiness for her brother. 

That his three current wives, Hu Wenxin, Deng Xie and Fu Ling accepted Qin Xuzi, proved that this woman was worthy and valuable! 

Mu Shuiruo knew that Hu Wenxin, Deng Xie and Fu Ling are good women too, and they would not allow Mu Shen to suffer. Among women, Mu Shuiruo understood the rational judgment of her elder brother's wives, so she knew that Qin Xuzi should be a very good woman too. 

Mu Shuiruo did not want Mu Shen to suffer from bad women. 

Ling Tian also gave several cultivation resources to Mu Shuiruo that he found that would help her increase her cultivation level quickly. Some of the treasures would help grow one's consciousness sea and strengthen one's soul force, being of much help to alchemists.  

"Girls, wait for me here." 

Ling Tian looked at Lan Yin and Qing Sha. Xuebai jumped off Ling Tian's shoulder towards the two of them. 

"En!" 

Both girls nodded with big smiles, the two of them quickly went to sit on the chairs nearby. 

"I don't think I'll be long, I'll just give them the introduction of the pills and then we'll leave." Ling Tian smiled towards Zhang Xinya. 

Ling Tian wanted to clear all the doubts that might arise from Mu Shuiruo and Daihang Guan, allowing them to gain more knowledge and their alchemy levels to grow much more. 

"It's alright, husband. I'll wait for you here with the girls." Zhang Xinya waved her hand, likewise a smile graced her face, signaling Ling Tian not to worry. 

Ling Tian looked at Yang Jing and nodded to her, indicating her to wait for him at this place as well. 

Yang Jing nodded and likewise she looked for one of the chairs near Lan Yin and Qing Sha. This place was very large and prestigious, so Yang Jing did not dare to walk freely. 

Ling Tian entered with Mu Shuiruo, Daihang Guan and Yi Jingwen into the main alchemy hall. 

... 

A couple of hours passed when again the door opened, with Ling Tian and Mu Shuiruo walking out. Behind them rose an intense aroma of various herbs. 

"I hope Sister Yi can heal her own face." Mu Shuiruo looked into the main hall where they had come out. 

Daihang Guan and Yi Jingwen had stayed inside, as Yi Jingwen was going to take the Fire Reformation Pill. 

In the course of time, while Ling Tian was teaching them and clearing their doubts, Ling Tian had also taken advantage and made the Fire Reformation Pill at once, as well as the Facial Restoration Pill in no time, once again surprising Mu Shuiruo and Daihang Guan by seeing Ling Tian's ease and skill in doing alchemy. 

Daihang Guan was even shocked and fascinated, quietly exclaiming that Ling Tian's alchemy seemed to be alchemy of gods because of the ease and amazement that alchemy was concocted, as well as Ling Tian's different method and technique. 

Ling Tian also taught them how to use special spiritual formations and arrays for alchemy, leaving Daihang Guan more amazed and shocked to see what could be done with specific spiritual arrays. The probability of success in making the pills would greatly increase, even rising by more than 50% in pills with low success! 

Knowledge about spiritual arrays and formations for alchemy assistance was something that was little known in these cultivation worlds, but these were known in the Immortal World. 

In fact, in the Immortal World, there are not many master alchemists who know how to properly use spiritual arrays for alchemy, especially high-level pill masters. Ling Tian was able to obtain this knowledge in one of the abandoned and destroyed worlds he encountered, getting all this information from some ruins that were the legacy of some powerful pills sect in ancient times. 

With this knowledge of alchemy from ancient times, Ling Tian's level and experience of knowledge in alchemy increased by far, becoming a Pill King in a short time. His alchemy level increased over time as well, achieving great achievements in alchemy gradually, 

"There won't be a problem with it, the pills I refined should be enough for her to regain her previous face." Ling Tian assured Mu Shuiruo upon seeing her that she was worried. 

Mu Shuiruo nodded, letting out a sigh of relief as she believed her beloved husband's words. Yi Jingwen and Daihang Guan always treated her very well, with Yi Jingwen helping her with various things and they cultivated a good friendship of female friends, especially since their partners are master and disciple. 

"Ready?" 

Zhang Xinya arrived and she asked with a smile. Lan Yin, Qing Sha and Xuebai followed Zhang Xinya as well. 

Yang Jing stood up as well, in her hands she brought with her a small thin book. She unhesitatingly handed it back to Zhang Xinya, thanking her. 

"Everything is ready!" Ling Tian nodded, looking at all these women. 

"My darling, I'll go to where Wanying is now, I'll also need her help." Ling Tian took Mu Shuiruo's little hand, apologizing for having to leave quickly. 

"It's okay, honey! I know Sister Wanying will be pleased and happy to be able to help you!" 

But Mu Shuiruo quickly smiled and shook her head, expressing to Ling Tian not to worry, "Thanks to you, husband, I've been able to gain a lot of experience and skill, and I'm confident that I'll be able to start in no time to make the pills you asked us to make! And once we finish, we will make the Inner Dantian and Outer Meridian Reconstruction Heavenly Pill!" 

In these past few hours, both Mu Shuiruo and Daihang Guan had gained a lot of experience and alchemy knowledge! 

Mu Shuiruo wanted to stay to digest and comprehend all the experience and information Ling Tian gave her, thereby, her level of alchemy experience would increase a lot. 

With confidence increasing a lot in her, Mu Shuiruo was more determined to soon make the pills Ling Tian needed! 

That way, Ling Tian would repair his meridians much faster! 

Mu Shuiruo was also sure that Tang Wanying would be happy to help Ling Tian. Their husband had done so much for them, so now that there was an opportunity to help him, she and all her sisters would do anything for him! 

Ling Tian smiled, grateful when Mu Shuiruo's feelings came to him. 

"Husband... Sister Hongmeng will always be with you!" 

Mu Shuiruo suddenly said, smiling tenderly. Her little soft hands took Ling Tian's hands, comforting him with her heart. 

Ling Tian blinked in surprise for a moment before smiling gratefully. Their hearts connected once again, sharing all their feelings with each other. 

Reluctantly bidding farewell to Mu Shuiruo by hugging her and giving her a tender kiss again, Ling Tian left along with Zhang Xinya and the other girls. Before leaving, Ling Tian whispered a few words to Mu Shuiruo, making her blush furiously before she nodded shyly but expectantly, finally rushing off and entering the main hall again. 

Finally, Mu Shuiruo would refine as many pills as she could together with Daihang Guan, so the matter of the pills was settled. 

Next stop, the Beyond Above The Heaven Sect! 

5