Chapter 922 (Vol 3) – A Girl Wanting To Pretend To Be An Expert?
122 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Miss, would you be kind enough to let us pass?" 

A male voice, full of respect and kindness, was heard openly. 

A young woman in somewhat tight-fitting antique white robed, sitting cross-legged as the spirit chi gathered around her, slowly raised her eyelids, staring coldly at the man in front of her a little over 10 meters away. 

"Get out of here!" She replied coldly. 

Her cold eyes stood out in a mysterious face that was covered by a thin veil, but prevented any spirit sense from penetrating and seeing the true face that concealed a transcendental beauty. 

The man was stunned to hear the voice of this woman, being surprised to think that this voice was like the spring, revealing the beauty that hid this woman and only her voice was enough to make him imagine. He was even sure that this young woman should not be more than 100 years old! 

However, he soon saw that more than 50 meters behind this woman who was still sitting cross-legged, there was a small flower of a white color that gave off an intense spiritual aura, intensifying with time. 

This woman was clearly preventing anyone else from passing this path and heading towards this flower. 

The young woman only looked at this man for a couple more seconds before closing her eyes again, cultivating again. She didn't even cast a glance at the other people accompanying this man. 

A vein popped in the man's temple, but he quickly contained his anger. He quickly raised his hand, preventing the other fellows from stepping forward and doing something. 

In fact, this man had also seen that there was a small house on one side of the valley where they were, with three faint auras rising from inside, showing that there were people cultivating. Surely they should be with this woman. 

The place where they were was one of several entrances along the Valley, with this entrance leading into what appeared to be a place with no other exit, with the space inside extending for about 300 meters and forming like a circle. Besides flying skyward to easily enter and exit this somewhat hidden space between the mountains, there was no other place to keep walking and going deeper, so this young woman was blocking the only entrance to the place to collect this mysterious flower. 

"Miss, could you give us this spiritual flower? We could exchange it for a low grade spiritual artifact! Or perhaps you might be interested in a low grade spiritual sword that can be upgraded to a middle grade?" 

The man quickly pulled out a sword from his ring, with a spiritual aura emerging this sword. The aura felt sharp, which seemed to cut through the very air. 

The spiritual aura of that flower was not weak at all, and it gave off a unique and distinctive smell. From what this man was certain, was that this spiritual flower should probably be a middle-high grade spiritual flower, even comparable to the level of the separation and reunion realm! 

"Get out of here!" 

However, the young woman still said the same words regardless of the man's words. She didn't even open her eyes this time. Only her cold voice was heard, but this time, with a tinge of impatience. 

"She is so arrogant! She doesn't even dare to greet us properly!" 

"Of course! If she knew the name of our sect she would be completely frightened!" 

"Yeah! Let's hurry up to continue searching for the treasures! If we're lucky, we can even get powerful treasures from heaven and earth and deliver them to the sect, and that way we can exchange them for many points!" 

"Yeah!" 

"..." 

The teammates behind this man began to shout in despair, seeing that their leader was doing nothing but trying to talk. 

Although they had also noticed the small house in the background, the auras rising from it could barely be discerned, so they must be low-level cultivators. Even a golden core realm cultivator would have greater aura fluctuations when cultivating. 

The man who had spoken at the beginning gritted his teeth, sensing that something wasn't right. The uneasiness in his body intensified, but seeing this young woman still with her eyes closed, the man dismissed this uneasiness. 

After all, this woman was clearly very young, she seemed to be barely a girl in her early twenties, so her cultivation level shouldn't be very high. If she was a genius, she should at most have a cultivation base at the nascent soul realm, while he had a cultivation base at the peak of the body condensation realm. 

Although the man couldn't sense her cultivation level, he didn't care. There were many ways to hide the cultivation level, and this young woman must have found some powerful treasure that would allow her to hide her power. That way, she could pretend to be a powerful expert in front of others. 

It was not strange that this woman stayed in this place to protect the spiritual flower. She should need it too, and she was waiting for this spiritual flower to finish maturing so that she could collect it. 

"Brother, why are you wasting your time with this girl? Let's hurry up and take the flower to continue searching for the Heavenly Flower that is said to have appeared a while ago!" 

Then, a middle-aged bald man snorted as he walked to the front, heading towards this young woman who looked to be in her twenties. 

A girl wanting to pretend to be an expert in front of them? Ridiculous! 

A powerful coercion from the middle-aged bald man spread out, covering this woman who was still sitting cross-legged and keeping her eyes closed. The power of the body condensation realm middle stage surged from this man, as he headed towards the woman. 

A hint of murderous intent mixed with a trace of lust appeared on his face. 

From the figure alone, the middle-aged bald man could tell that this young woman is a peerless beauty! 

If he could easily suppress her, she wouldn't do what he wanted? It had been a long time since he had enjoyed the pleasure of meat, especially fresh, young and beautiful meat! 

The middle-aged bald man walked quickly, reaching almost less than five meters in front of this woman. The powerful coercion surging from his body flowed much faster, not wanting to give this woman space to move. 

"Get the fuck out of here!" 

Finally, the same cold voice appeared but, this time, it carried a killing intent! 

The white-robed woman opened her eyes, staring coldly at the middle-aged bald man walking towards her. Her aura surged and cultivation essence flowed out of her body. 

A cultivation essence giant hand came out of her, grabbing the middle-aged bald man and instantly crushed him, killing him on the spot! 

The middle-aged bald man's body exploded, with blood and pieces of flesh flying in all directions. But the remains didn't even stain the white-robed of this woman, who was still sitting cross-legged. Not even the spirit essence of the bald man's soul survived! 

"She..." 

"This..." 

"I-it's the cultivation essence giant hand!" 

The individuals who moments ago were yelling in desperation and arrogance, fell into silence, terror covering their bodies as this woman's eyes fell upon them. 

The man who had spoken at the beginning was petrified, unable to move... 

This young woman is clearly a terrifying expert of the great ascension realm! 

Only these experts can make the famous cultivation essence giant hand! Easily materialize the cultivation essence out of their bodies! 

"I-if you kill us... the Divine Hand Of God Sect won't let you go!" 

"R-right! O-our sect leader i-is also a great ascension realm expert!" 

"Our sect is a first-rate s-sect! Y-you can't be safe if you decide to kill us!" 

Seeing that they had found a terrifying hidden expert, the others began to scream in despair, trembling in fear as they hoped that by mentioning the name of their sect this woman would let them go. Their legs were constantly shaking, backing up slightly as they wanted to escape. 

"Hmph!" 

The woman snorted coldly, increasing her aura when she heard the words of these people, sensing even a trace of hidden arrogance in their words. 

Then, the next moment, the faint auras that peacefully cultivated in the small house, burst out in an instant! They even quickly reached the level of this woman in front of them! 

Experts of the great ascension realm! 

If they had the same auras as this young woman, then they should also be powerful experts! 

The leader swallowed with difficulty, feeling that the strength in his legs would leave him at any moment. Why was his luck so bad that he directly encountered four terrifying experts? He even tried to force this woman in front of him to move! 

Therefore, the man had only one thought in his mind: flee! 

Without further hesitation, the man turned around and ran straight away, not taking a second glance. His figure quickly left the valley, becoming invisible to the others. 

Seeing that their leader had fled, but that this woman did not kill him, the rest of them quickly began to flee as well, sensing that they still had hope of escape. 

In less than five seconds, they were all gone and the place became silent once again. 

The woman looked coldly at all of them leaving, before snorting and with her exquisite hands creating a ball of water. She directed the ball of water around, cleaning and getting rid of the blood and remains of the bald man she had killed. 

"Would you like me to watch the place for a while? That way you can keep training." 

Suddenly, a soft voice, containing a trace of natural coldness, as if freezing space itself, reached this woman's ears. 

"Hmnn... thank you!"

However, this woman nodded gratefully as she turned to see another young woman like herself, wearing a white with light blue robed, with touches of elegance on it. A beautiful veil covered half of her face as well. 

"Then, I'll trouble you to keep watch here, Big Sis." She replied with a smile under her veil, looking at Yun Mengxin. 

Although the voice seemed superficially cold, she still heard the soft and gentle tone of voice as true sisters in Yun Mengxin. 

"Uhm! Just focus on mastering the move our husband told you to first, then you can breakthrough! It will be easier if you do it like this!" 

Yun Mengxin, nodding with a small smile to Long Yuyin, reminded her what she should do. 

"I know, Big Sis!" 

Long Yuyin replied full of confidence as she raised her hand and clenched it into a fist. 

5