Chapter 925 (Vol 3) – Intense Wild Flame! [II] – *R18*
133 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Chapter Only Suitable For Adults, If You Are Under Age, I Recommend That You Skip This Chapter. Read At Your Own Risk ;) ]

______________________________________________________________

"Wanying, my dear..." 

Ling Tian whispered with a heavy voice full of love and passion overflowing from him. 

Although he felt his body burning, with wild instincts erupting at every moment, Ling Tian still held back before Tang Wanying. His wives are women who love him intensely, just as he loves them, and also cares for and respects them. 

Just imagining hurting them because he could not restrain himself hurt Ling Tian's heart. 

"Honey, give it to me..." 

But Tang Wanying gasped as she felt Ling Tian's fierce dragon resting on her belly, her breath heaving as anticipation and longing enveloped her again, her body needing her man's complement. She felt Ling Tian's intense desire, so she didn't want him to worry, and he could concentrate on indulging his pleasures. 

Ling Tian lowered his head and kissed Tang Wanying deeply, who in turn she passionately reciprocated the kiss. Tang Wanying wrapped her arms around Ling Tian's neck, drawing him closer to her and feeling his whole body.

But Ling Tian took his time, holding back a little as he let Tang Wanying's body prepare, one of his hands reached down and caressed one of the twin peaks, stroking it around gently with the touch of his fingers, before grasping it a little tightly. 

Tang Wanying and Ling Tian's tongues intertwined, fighting each other as their mouths tried to gain kissing control. The taste on their lips increased, saliva flowed slightly and the breathless moans intensified. 

"Ahhnn~" 

Tang Wanying moaned aroused, feeling the touch of Ling Tian's hand and arousing her all the more. A flood of horniness and desire was growing uncontrollably in her. 

"Husband, give it to me already, please..." 

Tang Wanying gasped heavily, mumbling faintly as she lost herself in Ling Tian's kisses. Her butt and entire lower body moved from side to side, wanting her man to fill her and become one finally. 

Ling Tian saw that Tang Wanying had reached her limit and without hesitation he adjusted himself at once, positioning his dragon at the entrance of Tang Wanying's fairy cave. 

Tang Wanying's exquisite legs stretched out a little wider, opening up as she felt Ling Tian's powerful dragon wanting to enter her phoenix nest. 

"Ahhmnnngg~!" 

* Spurt! * 

As the dragon's head entered the familiar fairy cave, Tang Wanying's body twitched as she arched her back, letting out an erotic moan. The fairy cave twitched and a clear liquid instantly spurted out, wetting Ling Tian's dragon and then the bed. 

Ling Tian had only thrust his burning rod in a little, but Tang Wanying climaxed in an instant, flying to the ninth cloud. 

Not only had Ling Tian's desire and longing become intense by the time, Tang Wanying and the rest of the women also wanted to be with Ling Tian, their husband, wanting to become one and lose themselves in the pleasure he gave them. 

Tang Wanying was gasping intensely, unable to catch her breath as waves of pleasure continued to engulf her.

But Tang Wanying couldn't recover when Ling Tian's lips attacked her again, and this time, he pushed his burning rod in a little further and began to move slowly. 

"Mhhnnnnn~!" 

"Annhhg~!" 

Tang Wanying's moans gradually filled the room, the bed swaying back and forth. 

"Honey... you can be more rough on me... I can also endure like Sis Xinya!" 

Then, Tang Wanying said faintly. Her legs stretched out and wrapped around Ling Tian's waist, not letting him escape. She looked at Ling Tian with obvious eagerness. 

Ling Tian was stunned for a moment and he grinned even more excitedly. 

The length of the huge dragon had barely penetrated halfway into the phoenix nest, when it suddenly entered a little further, filling the inner walls and being enveloped softly and tightly at the same time. 

"Aaahhhnnmg~!" 

Tang Wanying's eyes looked up as she felt her man enter her further, reaching the entrance of her womb and unleashing endless extraordinary sensations. Her back arched for the umpteenth time, feeling another climax as Ling Tian's dragon touched a certain part of her insides, causing more love juice from her fairy cave to surge again. 

Ling Tian smiled and then lowered his head, kissed Tang Wanying's neck, making his way to her twin peaks that moved in tandem. He slowly stroked down her body, enjoying every space and every inch of her skin. Tang Wanying couldn't stop little moans of pleasure from escaping her lips.

Without stopping moving and continuing to move his phallus in the mysterious cave constantly and with different movements, Ling Tian's tongue licked the surroundings of her chest, making Tang Wanying's body tremble. One of his hands grabbed his peak as his tongue selected the other peak, his fingers fondling gently and vigorously alternately. 

Another climax followed reaching Tang Wanying, letting out her love juices again. And despite that, Ling Tian did not stop, because he knew that Tang Wanying's peaks are very sensitive, being one of her most sensitive erogenous zones in her whole body. 

"Husband~!" 

"Aahhnngg~!"

Tang Wanying kept receiving waves of pleasure, being attacked and stimulated in several parts at the same time. The strength in her body was disappearing, with only pleasure, arousal, desire and love filling her. 

Ling Tian continued to attack Tang Wanying's body, nodding and moaning from time to time as well as he felt the pleasure reaching his lower part and spreading into his body, feeling his dragon being enveloped by a wonderful and indescribable sensation. 

When Ling Tian finally placed his lips on one of Tang Wanying's pink, sweet cherries and sucked it gently, her body again trembled with intensity as another climax enveloped her madly. 

Finally, Ling Tian felt that he would burst at any moment, so his movements became more energetic and vigorous. 

Feeling the intense vigor in Ling Tian, and especially feeling her man's fierce rod grow much larger, throbbing and expanding her little fairy cave, Tang Wanying added more strength to her legs wrapped around Ling Tian's waist, not wanting to let go of the vital essence longed and craved for her as she made sure to receive it all. Her arms wrapped around Ling Tian's neck tighter as well. 

Ling Tian kissed Tang Wanying again, kissing her with more desire and love as he overflowed his limit. 

* Spurt! * 

The white hot essence burst out a second time from Ling Tian's dragon, filling Tang Wanying's fairy cave, filling everything in its path and entering straight into her womb as well. 

Tang Wanying's sweet, soft body trembled fiercely, feeling a fierce surge of endless pleasures, as her consciousness flew to the ninth cloud and beyond. Her fairy cave was filled with Ling Tian's essence, while at the same time releasing a large amount of love juices, mixing and creating the love nectar of the two of them. 

Ling Tian gasped heavily, feeling that he once again felt invincible in the world, an unparalleled feeling of being above it all. He slowly pulled his dragon out of Tang Wanying's mysterious cave as she loosened the strength in her legs, allowing him to release himself. 

But, not two seconds had passed when Zhang Xinya's horny, erotic body appeared in front of him, clinging to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and his face was buried between her huge, firm but soft breasts. 

"Husband, now it's my turn! I let Sis Wanying go first, but if you don't want to get in trouble you have to comply with me too, Ling Tian!" Zhang Xinya said with a resentful pout. 

In fact, Zhang Xinya wanted to be the first, but she couldn't hold the urge to taste Ling Tian's dragon when she saw that her sister wanted to go first, and she took all of his white liquid essence for herself alone without sharing a drop with her sister. Therefore, Zhang Xinya let Tang Wanying go first this time. 

Ling Tian sat down, letting Zhang Xinya sit astride on his lap while his dragon was still alive and roaring, feeling the wetness of Zhang Xinya's fairy cave, dripping endlessly. 

It seemed that Zhang Xinya had become quite horny at the sight of them. 

Ling Tian raised his gaze and looked at her for a second and grinned wickedly. His hands reached down and began to massage Zhang Xinya's fleshy buttocks, making her body tremble briefly as she felt much more aroused. 

After spending a lot of time with his wives in bed, Ling Tian had learned several particular erogenous zones of each of them, so the right stimulation would make them much more aroused as well, making his wives enjoy themselves as well. 

Ling Tian's mouth opened and licked Zhang Xinya's huge twin peaks, his tongue licking around them as they gradually moved towards the pink, luscious cherries in the centers. Breasts so big and stimulating to him, making his inner fire more explosive. 

Zhang Xinya has the largest breasts of all his women, barely able to cover much of her spectacular breasts with his hands. But despite that, Zhang Xinya's breasts were not exaggerated or too gigantic, they remain firm and soft, with the perfect size that many men would desire without hesitation, which made Ling Tian much more horny at this moment. 

Ling Tian pushed his crotch upwards, pointing his burning rod towards Zhang Xinya's fairy cave. 

Zhang Xinya didn't think twice and she had already lowered her lower half, letting Ling Tian penetrate her completely with his huge dragon, completely filling her phoenix nest. 

"Aaannhhhgggggg~!" 

Zhang Xinya moaned finally, feeling her mysterious cave being filled completely and the dragon's head reaching all the way to her womb, even wanting to break through. 

* Spurt! * 

Zhang Xinya reached the climax almost at once, her consciousness partially blurred, feeling herself flying into the clouds. Her magical fairy cave filled with a clear liquid, dripping and drenching the fierce dragon to its base. 

Ling Tian also felt so full of pleasure again, again feeling a pleasure enveloping almost all of his phallus, squeezing it wonderfully. His hands gripped Zhang Xinya's waist, helping her move up and down on his burning rod as well, while sucking the delicious pink cherries on the white peaks bouncing in front of him. 

Zhang Xinya joyfully bounded up and down on Ling Tian's dragon, relentlessly riding it as she went wild with pleasure. Passionate excitement constantly enveloped her. 

Zhang Xinya's seductive lips sought Ling Tian's lips, enjoying them as her tongue met Ling Tian's tongue as well, battling as they enjoyed each other. 

The scent of spring in the room that had come from Ling Tian and Tang Wanying's union and impregnated the whole place was now blending with the erotic scent of Ling Tian and Zhang Xinya's union. 

Ling Tian's hands roamed all over Zhang Xinya's smooth back, from top to bottom, fondling and grasping her silky buttocks to help her move, allowing the immense dragon to reach deep into the fairy cave, being enveloped by all the inner walls as it rubbed and touched points of pleasure. 

Zhang Xinya bit Ling Tian's lips, her arms wrapped around her man added more strength, her body riding the burning rod with greater momentum as the pleasure overcame several layers, breaking through limits and with unparalleled arousal covering every inch of her sexy, luscious body. 

"Arghh!" 

Ling Tian moaned in pleasure, he couldn't take it anymore and pushed Zhang Xinya onto the bed. 

Zhang Xinya's sexy body fell on her back, as in no time Ling Tian's hands grabbed her and moved her position, placing her on four points as he took total dominance over her body. 

* Spurt! * 

"Annngghhn~!" 

"Yea, husband... harder~!" 

"Mmhhnhnggg~!" 

Zhang Xinya felt the huge dragon that had briefly left her fairy cave invade her again, this time as she rested on her knees and arms, with Ling Tian pounding her from behind and reaching so easily into her depths, touching the entrance to her womb while the sweet, sensitive spots in its path were stimulated. The sensitive spots had been touched again, letting out another transparent gush of love that made Zhang Xinya's arousal burst and keep surging. 

Ling Tian increased the movements by a wide margin, taking the waist and then massaging Zhang Xinya's sensual buttocks to his heart's content as his fierce rod moved in and out of the fairy cave, making some slightly circular movements and going deeper at certain times, causing endless havoc inside. It felt so tight and slippery at the same time, with Zhang Xinya's love juices continuing to surge. 

"Ahhnnnnngg~!" 

"Mmhhmmnnnngggg~!" 

Zhang Xinya couldn't recover from the constant pleasurable waves Ling Tian was giving her, her long white fingers clinging to the bed sheets tightly, unraveling the bed more than it already was as she lost herself in the world of passion. Her erotic, sensual moans came unceasingly from her thin lips, even going so far as to bite her lower lip as she felt her consciousness was about to be lost in the dreamy paradise of pleasure. 

Ling Tian's hands did not remain idle, he bent down and also massaged Zhang Xinya's huge peaks swaying under her sexy body, squeezing with intermingled gentleness and strength, pulling and stimulating the pink cherries on her peaks, rubbing her belly and waist as well, reaching down towards the entrance of her fairy cave and caressing its small pink bud, causing Zhang Xinya to tremble with increased pleasure as she was assaulted all over her body. 

* Spank! * 

"Aaannhhhgggggg~!" 

Zhang Xinya let out a loud moan as Ling Tian's hand slapped one of her buttocks, sending a delightful shock throughout her body in an instant. Her phoenix nest tightened much tighter, engulfing the fierce dragon inside her even more tightly, wanting to squeeze and get everything it was about to release. 

2