Chapter 103 – Disciple
4.3k 4 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ohh." Lan Yin woke up and opened her eyes heavily.

"You woke up?" A chuckle was heard to the side.

Lan Yin opened her eyes in fear and turned around to realize that the only person was that young man from before.

Ling Tian was smiling warmly at her.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. None of those people will ever hurt you again."

Lan Yin slowly calmed down, as she watched Ling Tian's face.

In an instant, she realized that her clothes were not the same as before and that she felt more comfortable. Even the wounds on her arms were gone. Her face paled and she felt fear.

The two of them were in the middle of the forest, outside the star city.

Her clothes, all old and worn out, were replaced with a beautiful dress, made of the finest and finest silk.

Her body was clean.

Ling Tian had flown out of the star city and headed near where a river passed.

There, he carefully bathed the unconscious Lan Yin, while having her drink some medicinal fluids to heal and stabilize her body.

She was very different from a few hours ago.

Her body no longer had any wounds, not even a scar.

Ling Tian completely healed Lan Yin's body, to the point of leaving her skin completely healthy, with no trace of injury in it.

Ling Tian had several girl's dresses of her size in her little world, which had also been forgotten along with a portion of the robes she had given to Yun Mengxin.

Despite that her body was malnourished and it could be clearly seen that she was very thin, it still could not tarnish her beauty.

Lan Yin was a very intelligent girl, so she knew that this big brother in front of her had bathed her and changed her clothes, so she felt some fear.

"Hehe, I told you that I will be your family, so I won't hurt you, little Yin." Ling Tian stroked her head, knowing what she was feeling at this moment.

He decided that he would take care of Lan Yin.

Lan Yin stared at Ling Tian, while a drop of water threatened to come out of her eyes.

"Little Yin, do you want to see something amazing?" Ling Tian asked her.

"What is it, big brother?" Lan Yin was calmer, and when she heard Ling Tian's question, her curiosity was aroused and the fear in her was gradually extinguished.

Ling Tian took her gently in his arms, carrying her.

Lan Yin was rigid at this, her body was all tense.

"Little Yin, trust me, I won't hurt you." Ling Tian spoke to her gently, trying to calm the fear and panic in her.

Lan Yin slowly calmed down, but there was still nervousness in her.

Ling Tian drew his sword and flew off into the sky, with Lan Yin in his arms.

"Ahh!" Lan Yin screamed when she realized they were flying in the sky, so she closed her eyes tightly. Her hands clasped tightly around Ling Tian's neck, fearful that she might fall.

Ling Tian smiled. He was sure this would happen. The same reaction that Lan Yin had had was the same as his girl disciples when he carried them in his arms and they flew into the air. At first they were scared and then they started laughing and enjoying the ride.

Indeed, more than 10 seconds later, Lan Yin began to open her eyes slowly, still afraid that she might fall.

"Open your eyes, nothing will happen to you. I'll hold you tight so you don't fall. Look at the beautiful clouds!" Ling Tian spoke tenderly to her, trying to make her open her eyes and wonder at flying in the sky.

Lan Yin opened her eyes completely. Her eyes shone with excitement as she felt the breeze of air rubbing against her body. She raised her hand to pass them through the clouds and felt it soft, slightly moist texture. Her other hand was clinging tightly to Ling Tian's clothing.

A pure, bright, happy smile could be seen on the face of Lan Yin as she enjoyed flying through the skies and touching the clouds with her hand.

Ling Tian pampered Lan Yin and flew for a few hours, leaving her to enjoy the thrill of flying through the clouds.

Ling Tian descended into the forest and lowered Lan Yin.

"Wow! Big brother you are so amazing!" Lan Yin revealed an expression of astonishment towards Ling Tian, still with the wonderful emotion of having flown like the birds.

"Do you want to fly like me too?" Ling Tian asked her with a smile.

Lan Yin smiled even more as the image of her flying through the clouds with her big brother flashed through her mind, but then her smile disappeared and a sad look came over her face: "B-but I am very useless, big brother, besides, I always faint and my strength disappears, that's why nobody loves me..."

Ling Tian smiled lovingly as he hugged her again: "Yinyin, you are a very special girl, it's just that those people couldn't see it, and besides, I'm sure they would be jealous of you, for being such a unique and special girl." This time, Ling Tian called her more intimately, while expressing that she was special.

Lan Yin was surprised by the name change, but her heart felt very happy that someone loved her very much.

She didn't even have any friends to talk to, so all her time was spent alone, watching other children her age play with each other, without anyone caring about her or inviting her to play.

"Yinyin, I will take you as my disciple, I will be your Master, do you agree to worship me as your Master?" Ling Tian asked her.

Lan Yin tilted her head in confusion, while she said, "Master? Not big brother anymore?"

Ling Tian nodded his head as he explained, "Yes, Yinyin. I will be your Master because I will teach you many things like how to fly and be much stronger, so that you can protect your family; the people who will become your loved ones.

Also, there is a saying:

'Master for a day, is a father for a lifetime'.

I will be there for you, Yinyin, as your Master, your father, your big brother: your family.

I will love you, take care of you, play with you and do many other things.

You will never be alone again.

I promise."

Ling Tian smiled lovingly at her, as he extended his little finger toward her.

Lan Yin felt her nose turn sour and the tears this time came completely out.

She now had someone who had promised to be her family and be with her.

Lan Yin smiled and also extended her little pinkie and intertwined it with Ling Tian's, completing the promise between them.

After doing so, Lan Yin took a few steps back, surprising Ling Tian slightly, as she knelt and lowered her head.

"Lan Yin greets her Master."

92