Chapter 107 – Mu Shuiruo’s Feelings (1)
5.1k 5 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knock

Knock

A soft tap was heard in Ling Tian's room.

Ling Tian was about to cultivate when he heard a knock on the door.

He released his spiritual sense and smiled.

Mu Shuiruo was the one who had knocked on the door. Her face was flushed as the nervousness could be clearly seen in her.

Ling Tian stood up and opened the door: "Little Shuiruo, do you need anything?" he asked her softly.

"Mmm..." Mu Shuiruo nodded as her face grew slightly redder. Her body was shaking from the nerves.

Ling Tian smiled and let her pass as he closed the door. He was imagining what she probably wanted to say to him and, looking at the object in her hand, he confirmed it.

Mu Shuiruo had decided to confess her feelings to Ling Tian, so she had come as soon as she had settled Lan Yin into what would be her own room.

She was deeply nervous, as her body shook with nervousness about what she would do.

Now that Mu Shuiruo was inside Ling Tian's room, she felt even more nervous.

"Little Shuiruo, did you want to tell me something?" Ling Tian saw that she was not talking, so he decided to ask first, even though he probably already knew.

Mu Shuiruo's face blushed even more.

"B-big brother..." Mu Shuiruo whispered, with her anxious voice and her ruby-shining face: "I-I wanted to give you something..."

Mu Shuiruo could not move her hand normally, as she was shaking with nervousness. This was the first time she had ever confessed her feelings, so the nervousness took over completely.

Ling Tian smiled lovingly at the scene.

Although Mu Shuiruo was still just over eighteen, she was already a truly beautiful woman, with her shyness and innocence still present. 

A face like the purest and cleanest jade in the world resided in her, free of impurities, with a sacred and holy aura that made her truly a sacred maiden, pure and distant from mortals.

Mu Shuiruo had the purest pair of eyes in the world. With her eyes alone, Ling Tian was already fascinated.

Mu Shuiruo was still innocent and very shy, and her calm, serene, and pure aura made her more beautiful and immortal.

She was dressed in sleeping clothes. Although she left nothing in the air, her delicate figure still stood out and a beautiful, pure view could be seen. Even, a touch of sensuality could be seen in her.

Truly Mu Shuiruo radiated sanctity, a pure white tone that was unique in the world.

"Big brother, I give you this!" Mu Shuiruo shouted timidly as she quickly reached out and grabbed Ling Tian's hand, then left a small ruby in it as Mu Shuiruo ran away.

Huh?

Mu Shuiruo felt her wrist being gripped firmly but softly, so she could not help but stand suddenly, turning her head to look at Ling Tian again.

Ling Tian was smiling affectionately at her as he looked into her eyes.

Mu Shuiruo's heart was racing even faster than it had been before.

"Little Shuiruo, do you really feel love for me?" Ling Tian looked straight into her pure and beautiful eyes.

Mu Shuiruo lowered her head, and after a while, she whispered softly: "Mmm..."

Her heart was beating strongly, as if it were about to go through and out of her chest.

"Shuiruo..." This time Ling Tian called her directly.

Perhaps because from the first time he saw Mu Shuiruo, he unconsciously saw her as one of his little girl disciples, and, so beautiful and delicate, he unconsciously started calling her 'little', even though they both apparently looked the same age. It was also because, without realizing it, he liked this woman. That's why he unconsciously called her little to be more intimate with her.

Mu Shuiruo felt her heart skip like a rabbit when she heard Ling Tian call her name directly.

Although Mu Shuiruo liked it when he called her little girl because they would feel closer, she somehow feared that Ling Tian would only see her as a younger sister or little woman, so she wanted to overcome her nervousness and act more mature to get closer to him, but every time she interacted with him, her heart became tense and filled with anxiety and nerves, so she found it difficult to get better.

Mu Shuiruo felt her heart melt and strangely enough, her nervousness and tension slowly disappeared, as her places were taken by a sweetness and tranquility.

"You are in my heart too." Ling Tian spoke incredibly softly, pulling her gently into his arms, hugging her lovingly.

Mu Shuiruo's heart was shocked, shaking her entire being, as an incredibly happy feeling spread through her soul, filling her heart with extreme happiness and sweetness.

"But before you say anything else, I want to tell you something..." Ling Tian looked directly into her beautiful eyes.

Mu Shuiruo, who was spaced out, immediately nodded softly at the sight of Ling Tian's face. She felt warm in Ling Tian's arms.

"Shuiruo... I come from a far away place. I'm not from here, from the star city. My home is a very different place here, so it can be both beautiful and horrible because of the circumstances that occur at every moment." Ling Tian observed that her eyes opened slightly, probably because she did not think that he came from a place outside the star city: "Just as I have helped many people, I have also killed countless others. My hands are stained with blood, by what I have done, therefore I am a bad person, a monster..."

"Big brother you can't say that! Big brother is not a bad person or a monster!"

Ling Tian was interrupted by Mu Shuiruo's scream, so he could not help but open his eyes and watch her, stunned by her reaction.

Mu Shuiruo was also surprised when she spoke loudly. She could not believe that she would behave in such a manner, she has always been so soft and gentle, so the words that came out of her mouth surprised her.

Then, she quickly lowered her head while her hands pressed lightly even more on Ling Tian's clothes: "Even if they say that Big Brother Ling Tian is a monster, he is not... Big Brother Ling Tian always treats me very well and is gentle, always smiling and looking at me so affectionately every day.

Big brother always helps me and gives me advice when we perform alchemy. No matter how many times I get confused or make a mess, Big Brother Ling Tian never scolds me and always strokes my head and tells me to keep going and not give up.

That time when Ming Fen wanted to hurt me, I was terrified, it was the most terrifying moment of my life, but the heavens decided to send me a savior: you, big brother. When you saved me, preventing me from being hurt, you used your own body even though you were still very hurt and still decided to defend me from those people.

That time... you appeared like a hero..."

Mu Shuiruo's face turned completely red as she said the latter in a voice as faint as a whisper, but then she continued to speak.

"If someone risks his life to save someone he barely knew, how could he be a bad person?

I always feel happy and content when the big brother is with me, no matter what.

Big brother, you're so cool and strong, making me think of you all the time. I have always thought about you every day, every night, even sometimes not being able to sleep, just thinking about what you would be doing, if you would be sleeping or still awake.

My heart beats with joy every time I think of you or I am close to you.

So, how can a bad person give me this feeling of peace and happiness when we are together?

I won't allow anyone to say bad things about my big brother Ling Tian, even if it's the big brother himself!"

Mu Shuiruo raised her head and looked directly at Ling Tian. Her face was completely red, even her neck as well, but her gaze was firm and determined, without any hint of hesitation or doubt.

"Big brother Ling Tian is a very good person!"

When Mu Shuiruo heard Ling Tian say he was a monster, she denied it. She knew in her heart that Ling Tian was a good person with a good heart. And even if he was a bad person, she didn't care. She would be with him no matter what. Her feelings for him were not so simple.

80