Chapter 110 – Immense Love
4.4k 4 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bang!

A soft, tender body leaned against the door after entering the bedroom and shutting itself in.

Mu Shuiruo's heart beat incessantly, incredibly fast and strong, as if it would leave her body at any moment. It seemed like a small deer escaping for its life when a big tiger would eat it.

Mu Shuiruo slowly calmed her breathing, since the shyness did not want to leave her.

After a long time, Mu Shuiruo exhaled deeply as a happy, pure smile formed on her delicate lips.

The big brother had accepted her!

Mu Shuiruo was so happy that she had been able to confess her feelings and he had reciprocated.

Mu Shuiruo thought about what Ling Tian had told her, about him already having a woman.

Mu Shuiruo felt a bit sad, as she thought he had no one, but after understanding and thinking very clearly, her sadness slowly faded.

All the day before, she had been trying to think about many things.

What if the big brother had no feelings for her?

What would she do if Ling Tian already had another woman?

What if he didn't accept her?

What if then another woman wanted the big brother too?

Mu Shuiruo didn't want her older brother Ling Tian to feel sad and restricted when other women came to him because of her.

She understood after a long time of thinking about it, the big brother was such a strong and cool person that women could definitely be attracted to him.

She was afraid that Ling Tian would later leave her for another woman.

Mu Shuiruo did not want that to happen, but remembering in Ling Tian's sincerity and confession, her fear disappeared when he promised her that he would never leave her.

So, when he told her that he already had a woman in his life, Mu Shuiruo was a little disappointed, so she didn't answer right away.

But, remembering what her mother told her since she was very young, she could understand it at that moment:

"My little princess, Mom wants you to be very happy, so no matter what anyone says, you seek your own happiness with whom you feel very happy and contented. As long as you are happy, the rest doesn't matter. Mommy doesn't want to see you sad."

Mu Shuiruo did not understand at the time why her mother said such things to her so often, but now she could finally understand.

She finally fell in love with someone and began to experience this new world, where her heart beat incessantly and she felt her face warm and flushed when she was near that person, even at the moment of thinking about him.

Even though it was only a few days after they met, her love for him grew a lot.

Since the time he saved her from Ming Fen, his figure was permanently engraved in her heart.

His back in front of her was like a great mountain that would protect her from all disasters, making her feel very safe and warm. Although he was very hurt and could hardly move, he did not hesitate to protect her with his very wounded body. In time, his image would continue to appear in her mind and in her dreams, dreaming of the day when she would spend her time with him happily.

The love in her heart was slowly transformed. She wanted Ling Tian to be happy too.

Although she might feel a little uncomfortable seeing the other woman that the big brother loved, she would try to accept her.

She wanted to be with Ling Tian no matter what.

Her love for Ling Tian was immense. She no longer cared if her big brother had other women, she wanted him not to abandon her and to always have her in his heart. She would be very happy as long as he was with her, by her side.

"I didn't tell him about my sister..." Mu Shuiruo whispered when she remembered Tang Wanying.

Tang Wanying told her that she wanted to meet big brother, but she forgot to tell Ling Tian about her.

"Little Shuiruo, do you want to sleep with us?"

Remembering Ling Tian's last question, her heart raced again and her face turned a red color, making her look more beautiful as the moonlight came in through the window and illuminated her bedroom a little.

Mu Shuiruo wanted to stay with Ling Tian but was still a bit nervous and shy at the thought.

She tried to lie down on her bed to sleep, but insomnia assailed her.

This moment was the happiest of her life, so she could not sleep tonight.

….

"Why does my heart keep thinking about him?"

A soft murmur and like a clear fresh spring was heard in a bedroom.

Yun Mengxin was in her bedroom, cultivating to try to enter the Eighth Stage of Chi Gathering.

Knowing that there was a new world and knowing in advance the horrible dangers, Yun Mengxin wanted to become stronger too, so that she would have the power to protect herself and the others she wanted, and above all, be able to help and protect her man too and not be a burden to him.

But, while she was trying to cultivate, the image of Ling Tian came to her mind all the time, preventing her from being able to concentrate and circulate her Immortal Secret Art "Divine Ascension of the Ice Phoenix" to cultivate.

Her heart beat vigorously, while her face reddened slightly as she remembered Ling Tian. Her instincts, her heart and mind urged her to go and find her man at this time.

The scenes of her and him wrapped in love and passion made her embarrassed. However, a happy smile showed on her too.

The love she had in her heart for him was constantly growing, remembering his figure all the time. She did not even resist or deny this feeling, she was beginning to love him.

Yun Mengxin knew that this man would be with her all her life, and she was happy and content to have such an exceptional and amazing man.

Looking at her space ring, she remembered the promise he made to her about being together for all eternity. That promise was clearly kept in her heart.

Yun Mengxin concentrated on cultivating once again, trying to circulate her special technique on her meridians to break the barrier that prevented her from entering the next stage, but the image of Ling Tian kept reappearing in her.

"Haah..." Yun Mengxin sighed as she slightly twisted her lips: "It's all your fault..."

She cursed Ling Tian for continuing to appear in her mind, not allowing her to concentrate and cultivate quietly. However, her beautiful snow-white jade face had a happy, loving smile.

This snow-cold woman made a little pout.

Yun Mengxin no longer tried to cultivate and lay directly on her bed to sleep.

The next day, she would have to go to a meeting with the high command of the city and the Lord of the City, to discuss the strategy of fighting the demonic beasts.

They had informed her that she would have an important duty and that as a new Legend rank she would have to be present as well.

Her status now would be very different than before.

88