Chapter 113 – Special Technique
4.2k 2 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This technique that I will teach you, is called ''Celestial Energy Mastery''. This technique will allow you to increase your power for a limited time, giving you more power and vision at the time of battle. It will last from about 30 minutes to 1 hour and will leave no negative after-effects after use. You will only be very tired after performing it."

Ling Tian spoke and explained how to execute the technique.

The difference of this special technique with the "Internal Energy" technique that Ling Tian used when he arrived in this lower world and used it to protect Mu Shuiruo, is that, this technique can be increased individually from 1 to 9 stages, depending on the scenario where the cultivator is, and besides that he has to have a perfect command and mastery of this technique, so he can increase his attack power in an instant and have no permanent consequences. Even ordinary mortals, once they master the technique perfectly, will be able to increase their power up to Stage 9 of Chi Gathering. Ling Tian knew an old mortal who was the only one who could increase his power to the Peak Stage of Chi Gathering, almost Half Step to the Foundation Establishment.

The "Internal Energy" Technique, could increase a mortal's strength to the Peak Stage of Chi Gathering in one fell swoop even the first time it is performed, but it would only last 5 minutes at the cost of a considerable amount of life force and consumption of the body's internal strength.

The "Celestial Energy Mastery" Technique, has no mortal risks like the "Internal Energy" Technique, and would only leave the person totally exhausted after its use, but the main problem is that, the person has to understand it thoroughly and master it over time so that it can slowly increase several levels in a row, even lasting more than 1 hour. The first time this technique is used, it may not even show results as it requires precise focus and incredible willpower.

Although this technique is known, not many in the immortal world have it.

The way to perform this technique was very similar to how martial artists rotated their internal power using only a few meridians and raised their internal strength, so it did not take the three of them long to understand it immediately.

"Brother, how did you get this technique?" Tang Jingtian asked with obvious shock on his face.

Long Yuyin and Mu Shen were also amazed.

The three of them had memorized the technique thoroughly and when they tried to feel its power, they were surprised that at that moment, their strength increased considerably.

"Secret." Ling Tian just smiled.

"Now try to circulate it for the first time and feel it all over your body, your strength will increase slightly as it is the first time you use it... in time, you can even be stronger than the Legend rank if you master it perfectly..." Ling Tian said the latter as if it were nothing, leaving the three of them dazed.

Being stronger than the Legend rank?

The eyes of all three people lit up when they understood this. They quickly began to understand this technique in depth to become stronger by executing this technique.

Not five minutes passed when the three said they were ready and had finished understanding it.

"Now, all three of you will attack me at the same time, as you begin to execute the technique. Once you perform it, each of you has to concentrate fully on circulating this technique as you try to fight, so that you understand the strength and speed with every second that passes and so that you have an understanding of the extent of your present strength and future strength, but be careful, because if you are distracted, the technique will fail and you will be somewhat tired even though the technique has failed". Ling Tian seriously told the three of them that they were listening.

The three hesitated at first about attacking Ling Tian, but remembering his power, they stopped hesitating and prepared as they tried to execute the technique on them.

Although they frowned as they saw Ling Tian have no battle position.

In fact, the first to attack was Long Yuyin. She wanted to become stronger and by watching the person in front of her, her fighting spirit was ignited and she attacked.

Long Yuyin threw a kick from above using her long legs, as she was not using her daggers, so she used her body to attack.

Ling Tian easily dodged her attack, as he subtly struck part of her inner thigh: "If you put all your strength into your leg and don't have a minimum guard, someone could easily counter the blow and make you lose quickly, as you leave a wide opening for any counter attack."

Long Yuyin recoiled when she felt pain in her inner thigh and fell to the ground. She felt shame where Ling Tian had touched her, as no one had touched her body before, but, thinking about what he said, she began to understand and grasp her own mistakes in fighting.

Mu Shen came quickly behind Ling Tian and threw a right hand strike toward his neck.

"Argh!" Mu Shen cried out in some pain when he received a blow to his back.

Ling Tian's body, which Mu Shen had in front of him, disappeared instantly. It was a residual image.

"It's a good idea to try to appear behind a person to surprise them, but make sure your opponent isn't faster than you and doesn't know about your movement." Ling Tian spoke seriously.

Tang Jingtian threw a blow with his left arm at Ling Tian.

Ling Tian was going to respond with a precise movement, but he immediately noticed Tang Jingtian's hidden movement and changed his movement response.

Tang Jingtian was internally surprised, while his left arm recoiled rapidly and with his right leg, he turned around and kicked towards Ling Tian's head.

It was a feint.

Ling Tian grabbed his ankle with precision and with his other hand, hit Tang Jingtian's stomach with some force.

Tang Jingtian screamed in pain and retreated several feet, holding on to his stomach in pain.

"You were going well, only your body is evident when you go to make another move and counteract the deceptive move you were trying to make at first." Ling Tian said when Tang Jingtian was trying to get up

All three were in some pain in their bodies, as they tried to hold it in and not let the technique fail by not being able to concentrate properly.

"Again." Ling Tian spoke and stood in front of them, as if what he was doing had nothing to do with the training.

The three were about to start attacking and hitting Ling Tian again, when they immediately noticed Ling Tian raising his arm quickly: "Wait!"

Long Yuyin, Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen, were confused as to why Ling Tian told them to stop, but then they saw Ling Tian turn his head and look at Lan Yin.

Ling Tian noticed a subtle surge of energy coming from behind him, so he asked them to stop for a moment.

Ling Tian turned to look at Lan Yin and smiled when he saw her. She was already hitting the barrier to enter the Second Stage of Chi Gathering, so Ling Tian watched her, hoping that she would not have an accident.

Crack

A faint sound, like that of a sheet of paper being torn up, was heard within the body of Lan Yin as black impurities began to cover her body.

Ling Tian smiled happily because Lan Yin had just entered the Second Stage of Chi Gathering.

Such a special physique is incredible!

In order for her to enter the Second Stage of Chi Gathering on the second day in this lower plane where there is almost no Chi spirit, it is really worth being the body: 'Sacred Pulse of the Twin Heavenly Stars'.

Long Yuyin, Mu Shen, and Tang Jingtian opened their eyes in surprise as they watched Lan Yin's body begin to fill with dirt and grime.

Lan Yin opened her eyes and smiled happily when she saw Ling Tian looking at her with a smile, but immediately Lan Yin realized her condition and ran outside to wash.

82