Chapter 118 – Guesses About the Immortal Secret Art “Yin-Yang of the Heart”
4.6k 2 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The ground and the surrounding area seemed to have suffered an incredible, thunderous battle. Clothes of robes were scattered about. A thick, fragrant scent filled the air, which was the combination of two fragrances from a man and a woman while they lay embraced on the ground.

Yun Mengxin lay on the body of her man with his arms wrapped around her, holding her tightly, her head nestled beneath Ling Tian's neck while her long jade finger drew circles on her man's chest. She was awake, but her complexion was completely flushed like a glowing ruby. Yun Mengxin's consciousness cleared and she began to remember how audacious she had been and her shameful behavior while losing herself in the flame of passion with her beloved, allowing herself to be placed in shameful positions while the ecstasy overwhelmed her completely. Although she discovered new sensations of pleasure while both were lost in passion, shame covered her completely without wanting to look at Ling Tian's face.

Ling Tian was passing his fingers through Yun Mengxin's long, silky black hair, playing and caressing it. His mind was thinking many things while his gaze was on his woman's slender, perfect body.

They were in their excitement for several hours. Ling Tian felt that he was still not satisfied and devastated Yun Mengxin several more times, letting out his essence within her several times without any restrictions.

"Another round?" Ling Tian smiled wickedly as he caressed his fingers lightly against the delicate pearls of her voluptuous breasts sending shivers down Yun Mengxin's body.

Yun Mengxin shivered fiercely while the pleasure of passion still lingered on her, still extremely sensitive in the moment. After a few seconds, she looked up slowly, as she hesitantly tried to look directly into the eyes of Ling Tian. A deep and very evident blush was shown on her beautiful face while the shame passed through her eyes.

Ling Tian understood his woman's heart, so he hugged her slightly tighter, conveying love and tenderness: "Wife, you don't have to worry, I love everything about you and I wouldn't think badly of your actions". His evil smile was gone and a tender, loving smile was on him.

Ling Tian came down and directed his lips slowly and gently kissed the exquisite lips of Yun Mengxin, conveying love and confidence.

Yun Mengxin felt the kiss from her man and felt more confident, as the sense of shame slowly faded.

Ling Tian felt his flame of love ignite once more and attacked Yun Mengxin again.

In the process, before the rationality in them was lost, they first began to perform the dual cultivation, refining their own Chi and becoming a little stronger. After cultivating for a while, Ling Tian no longer held back and threw himself like a wolf at his favorite prey.

After a long time, Yun Mengxin, with courage and shyness, began to dress Ling Tian, afraid that her man would pull out his claws and she would become a helpless little lamb before the big wolf. Though her heart and soul wanted to always feel her man inside her, Yun Mengxin still had some shame and feared that she would lose a lot of face if they continued like this.

Yun Mengxin had understood many techniques thanks to Ling Tian, and especially the special techniques that combined with her cold style, so she made an ice mirror to look at herself while she was getting ready. She took out her clothes from her space ring and finished dressing while Ling Tian helped her to fix her beautiful messy hair, making a distinguished beautiful arrangement using a long blue sapphire, shining like a diamond.

Yun Mengxin's beauty and charm was reflected in the mirror, her soft, tender smile adding a unique touch, even making her look like a beautiful young housewife, while Ling Tian lovingly hugged her from behind and then mischievously bit Yun Mengxin's earlobe, sending shivers down her entire body. Ling Tian loved to tease her at times like this. Yun Mengxin made an adorable little pout when she felt a slight pleasure pass through her body again; behind her earlobe was one of her sensitive points that she did not wish Ling Tian to have found.

"Mengxin, how did you find me?" Ling Tian stopped teasing her and asked her. He had a guess about how she could find him outside the star city, in the middle of the night.

"My heart urged me, and I understood that if I moved in a certain direction that feeling of comfort was reinforced. I knew that the direction pointed to where you were staying and then when you started to move, I knew that my instincts were directed towards you." Yun Mengxin answered honestly without hiding anything from her, he was her man and her other half, so she would never lie to him.

"Wicked Husband, what did you do to me so that I am thinking of you every moment?" Yun Mengxin turned around and tapped Ling Tian's shoulder while a cute pout formed on her.

Ling Tian hugged Yun Mengxin: "Then I am the luckiest man to have a wife who always thinks of me. You are in my thoughts too, unable to concentrate on what I do."

Yun Mengxin felt the love in Ling Tian's hug and let the warmth of love cover her completely. A happy, loving smile was on her face.

Ling Tian thought while remembering that the same feeling Yun Mengxin felt, he also felt it and thought of her when he started to cultivate.

"It seems to be due to the Yin-Yang technique..." Ling Tian began to explain his guesses to her.

It seemed that the Immortal Secret Art 'Yin-Yang of the Heart' technique forced them to be intimate for a long time, leaving them unable to concentrate on other things so that they could have intimate relationships.

Ling Tian understood that this weak feeling, as a slight sensation that indicated when approaching something, was the special connection that he shared with Yun Mengxin. As long as they are both in a certain range, they can feel each other's presence.

Ling Tian felt that he could increase his strength by fighting alongside Yun Mengxin, which would dramatically increase his power. Even he thought that he could lend some of his power and transfer it to Yun Mengxin, leaving her to become stronger for a while. His guesses were crazy, but that's how he felt.

When he remembered Mu Shuiruo, Ling Tian felt that, if he and Mu Shuiruo performed the dual cultivation with the same technique, it would not be the same as it was with Yun Mengxin, achieving that very unique and special feeling, but, even so, a deep bond would still form between the two of them as well.

The immortal essence of Ling Tian was refined a little, managing to increase the strength of its power, while Yun Mengxin's cultivation had advanced to the Eighth Stage of Chi Gathering. Ling Tian was still stuck in the Peak Stage of the Foundation Establishment, his Heavenly Seal did not remove.

Ling Tian could have increased the potency of his immortal essence and let her advance to the Ninth Stage of Chi Gathering, even reaching the Peak Stage in order to impact the barrier and let her enter the Foundation Establishment scenario, but he did not. He wanted Yun Mengxin to be able to build a good and excellent solid foundation so that she would not have problems with her future cultivation when she enters higher realms.

"Although this secret technique may have influenced us a lot and made us have these deep and special feelings, I will still make you truly fall in love with me and end up stealing your heart completely." Ling Tian held Yun Mengxin tightly between his arms.

Ling Tian knew that the love between the two was not yet so deep and special, but the path was already there marked, therefore, he could make Yun Mengxin fall in love little by little, managing to obtain her true and only love with time, becoming one completely.

Yun Mengxin felt a sense of happiness in her heart while she leaned even more on her man, feeling the strong and secure arms that wrapped around her as if it were the safest place in the whole world.

84