Chapter 124 – Team Formation (2)
4k 3 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sir, all subordinates are in position."

A voice came to the ear of the Ming Xian patriarch.

Ming Xian nodded and the guard withdrew.

"So? Do you agree with the proposal?" Ming Xian spoke to the person in front of him.

"How can I be sure you'll give me half the city to keep under control?" a somber voice was heard in response to Ming Xian's question.

"If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have told you this, Ze Rum..." Ming Xian spoke solemnly.

Ze Rum, the patriarch of the Re family, was the person Ming Xian was talking to.

Currently, both patriarchs were in the pavilion formed for the Ming family and the Ze family.

With the latest changes that have happened in star city, the patriarch of Ming family, Ming Xian, had to reveal one of his cards and threw away the bait for the Ze family.

Ming Xian talked directly and secretly with Ze Rum about the issue of controlling the star city, offering benefits to him and the Ze family once they take control of the city.

Yun Mengxin as a new Legend rank and the possible presence of Ling Tian, is bothering Ming Xian quite a bit with his plan to control the star city using demon beasts.

A few days ago, Ming Xian talked secretly with Ze Rum, telling him the plan he had and the method to take the city. Ze Rum, at first had been shocked, but then, greed and desire to have control of the world started influencing him as he kept hearing more and more about the attractive plan to use the demon beasts to control the city and get rid of the high powers of the star city, with the Ming family and Ze family being the only rulers in the world.

The power of the Yun family would increase over time and surpass both the Ming family and the Ze family in terms of strength and power, all because of Yun Mengxin reaching the Legendary rank.

Ze Rum was thinking about it for several days since Ming Xian talked to him and told him about the plan. Ze Rum also knew that there were only two end results for this: winning and taking control of the city or being destroyed, being eliminated even by the star city itself.

The more Ze Rum thought about it, he felt that his head would explode. He wanted to win and have total control over the star city as well, but he was also aware of the risks and benefits that this could trigger.

The two current Legends ranks of the city would be one of the risks to consider.

But the biggest risk to consider, and the potential danger that could spoil the plan completely, would be that young 'Ling Tian' who has achieved the Divine rank: the God rank.

Although Ming Xian claimed that he could even control demonic beasts in the Emperor rank, and perhaps if they managed to master the technique even more perfectly, they could tame even demonic beasts in the Legend rank once they appeared. Then, they could send all those demon beasts to Ling Tian. The Divine rank could be powerful, but Ming Xian was certain that this young man could not go unscathed against an entire horde of demon beasts, he could even die in battle. The numbers would outnumber Ling Tian.

But Ze Rum was still not sure.

His instincts warned him to hold back and think things through, but the greed for power and control was controlling his mind and prompting him to move on.

The power to decide whether someone lives or dies!

The control to live like kings in the star city!

The power to rule the whole city and even the world!

Ze Rum decided that he would bet on this plan, eliminating the forces of the 3 great remaining families and the family of the Lord of the City so that his family Ze would have total control.

Yes, Ze Rum was planning to take full control of the city, so he had to plan well on how he was going to get rid of the Ming family as well.

Currently, Ze Rum was asking for a little more benefit from Ming Xian, so in time, the Ze family could find a way to eliminate the Ming family as well.

After a long time, Ming Xian accepted some deals and closed the deal.

The Ming family and the Ze family would be together in the plan to take over the star city...

"Patriarchs, the Lord of the City asks if you're both ready to leave at once." A guard entered, knelt down, and reported Long Cheng's message.

The Ming family and the Ze family were to join together in this mission of hunting and extermination against the demon beasts. That's why Ming Xian asked to join the Ze family for 'better cooperation'.

"All right, we'll proceed in a few moments to move forward." Ming Xian responded and the guard retreated.

"I'll ask you not to try to do anything to draw attention to yourself. After I finish this business with the extermination of the demon beast horde, we'll start with the plan in mind." Ming Xian ordered Ze Rum.

"Do you think I'm stupid enough not to think about that?" Ze Rum twisted his lips in annoyance.

"Not you, but your sons can cause unnecessary trouble. I've already talked to mine and they understood the situation." Ming Xian spoke again.

Ze Rum was silent. Ze Rum knew that Ming Xian was partly right as his sons were somewhat arrogant young men and could bring unnecessary problems to both families.

"All right, but I order you to warn me about any movement you make. You know that your greatest weakness is me right now, since I know your plan." Ze Rum spoke coolly as he watched Ming Xian.

"Hahaha!" Ming Xia started laughing for several seconds: "But that also means you're involved in this too because you support me and didn't reveal it from the beginning, so my Ming family won't be the only one affected."

Ming Xian had a cold smile and a fierce look.

Ze Rum didn't back down and looked straight at Ming Xian.

"Haaa. Well I'll tell you..." Ming Xian sighed as he turned around and stood in front of a small table containing some notes: "We will try the use of the demon beasts again once we are out of the star city, but this time..."

Ming Xian turned to Ze Rum and said with a murderous look: "There will be no one to stop this catastrophe once we deploy the demon beasts inside the star city!"

Ze Rum was surprised to hear that the plan was starting all at once, but now, there was no turning back.

"We will destroy the Yun family's areas, the Tang family's areas, the Zhang family's areas and even the Long family's areas. We will send the demon beasts once all the martial artists are out and far away from the star city! Then there will be no one who can defend and resist the surprise attack of a demon horde!"

Ming Xian spoke again, telling Ze Rum a little bit.

Ze Rum captured the whole thing and nodded, "Be careful of my family's resources and property. You don't want to get too smart..."

"Don't worry, I'll have everything under control." Ming Xian responded solemnly.

Ze Rum nodded and left to finish organizing the team made up of Ming family and Ze family and leave at once.

"I will take good care of your family too, getting rid of all of you in the end..." Ming Xian murmured when Ze Rum was completely gone. A wicked smile was on his face.

Ming Xian had told Ze Rum about the plan to have him as an ally, but in the end, Ming Xian also planned to get rid of the Ze family. So the Ming family would have total control of the star city.

All the martial artists began to meet in their respective groups and families.

The groups were appointed and formed quickly in a short time, ready to start exterminating the demonic beasts.

The Lord of the City gave the signal and everyone began to leave the star city, with the Yun family and the Zhang family leading the way, followed by the Ming family and the Ze family and finally the Long family and the Tang family.

68