Chapter 126 – Lan Yin’s Preference
3.9k 1 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wow! Master I'm flying! Hehe!"

An excited and happy cry was heard across the skies. A small figure and a big one were flying through the clouds, racing through the air currents.

Although it was daytime and the sky was clearly visible, only disturbed traces of the air crossing the clouds could be seen.

Ling Tian and Lan Yin were currently flying in the sky, each on their own sword.

The blossoming smile of Lan Yin showed that she was very happy and thrilled to be flying.

Lan Yin had managed to enter the Fourth Stage of Chi Gathering, so now she could control her sword in order to fly.

The difference between the Third and Fourth Stages of Chi Gathering was somewhat great, so the drastic increase in energy in the Dantian and the ability to speed over the meridians meant that one could control small objects at a distance to attack or attract. Flying on a sword was also available from the Fourth Stage of Chi Gathering.

Once her cultivation entered the Fourth Stage, Lan Yin put on another nice little robe when she finished bathing and removing the black impurities from her body.

Then, Lan Yin stabilized her newly increased cultivation and Ling Tian helped her to understand how much strength she had gained. Lan Yin followed her Master's instructions exactly and did everything Ling Tian told her all along with a smile on her face.

Ling Tian gave Lan Yin a high-grade spiritual sword that he had in his little world. Lan Yin was his disciple, so he would nourish her very well.

Later, once Lan Yin's cultivation is very high, Ling Tian would give her an immortal sword.

Ling Tian refined the weapon again in his cauldron and the length of the sword was reduced a little, not so long and heavy for Lan Yin.

Ling Tian slowly explained how to refine the sword and leave her spiritual mark on it for a better match with the sword.

It took Lan Yin a few hours to finish refining and leave a small spiritual mark on the sword. In time, Lan Yin would continue to refine her sword to make better use of it, drawing more potential from the sword itself when it enters battle.

Once Lan Yin refined her sword, she slowly began to control her sword. Lan Yin listened enthusiastically to Ling Tian's directions as she controlled her sword. Her little eyes shone with emotion.

After several mistakes in which Ling Tian prevented Lan Yin from hitting the ground when she tried to fly with her sword, Lan Yin managed to keep her balance and slowly rose to the sky.

Ling Tian drew his own sword as well and continued to follow Lan Yin for any mistakes she might make and save her. He cast an invisibility spell on him and Lan Yin. Lan Yin still had her whole mind occupied with concentrating on flying, so she could not cast an invisibility spell.

Lan Yin quickly got used to flying on her sword and flew into the clouds with some fear. When Lan Yin realized that Ling Tian was following behind her with a smile, her fear disappeared and enthusiasm ruled her heart.

Lan Yin began to enjoy flying in the sky, passing her body and arms through the clouds.

"Be careful, Yinyin, don't try to fly faster or you might fall... you still don't control your sword completely." Ling Tian spoke as he saw Lan Yin's speed increase greatly over time.

"En!" Lan Yin listened to what her Master said and immediately slowed down.

Ling Tian never looked away from Lan Yin, always keeping an eye on her.

Lan Yin then stopped advancing and stayed on her sword while she turned to see Ling Tian. Ling Tian also stopped advancing and looked at her.

"Master..." Lan Yin approached Ling Tian while a dubious look was clearly reflected on her face.

"What's wrong Yinyin?" Ling Tian tilted his head in confusion.

Would she have a problem?

Lan Yin hesitated for a few seconds before looking up: "Master, can I fly with you better?" A hopeful look could be seen in her.

Ling Tian opened his eyes and then laughed: "Haha, it's okay. Come here Yinyin." He extended his hand to Lan Yin.

Lan Yin smiled brightly as she leapt from her own sword into the body of Ling Tian. Lan Yin put her sword in her own space ring.

"Hehe, it feels better and more fun when Master takes me!" Lan Yin laughed happily when she felt the air caressing her face and body.

Ling Tian carried Lan Yin on his shoulders, while he grabbed her small feet to keep Lan Yin from falling. Feeling safe, Lan Yin waved her arms energetically in the air. She enjoyed flying much more when Ling Tian carried her on his shoulders.

Ling Tian smiled defenselessly when he heard the words of Lan Yin. It seemed that this little girl always wanted to be carried on his shoulders everywhere. Still, Ling Tian did not reproach her and always tried to spoil her.

They both flew over the entire star city. Lan Yin was amazed to see that the houses and people seemed so small. Her laughter was always happy and thrilling.

Ling Tian released his spiritual sense and verified that almost the entire star city was empty. Only a few people could be seen in it, which were the elderly or small children, as well as housewives and the occasional man.

Big groups of martial artists were gathered in the outskirts of the city, as they headed for the small hordes of demonic beasts.

Ling Tian observed some demon beasts nearby that were just between the First and Second Stage of Chi Gathering.

Ling Tian decided to go down and stayed a few meters away from the demon beasts. There were at least 5 to 8 different species of demon beasts.

"Yinyin, I need you to learn how to fight the demon beasts." Ling Tian spoke seriously to Lan Yin.

Lan Yin had to learn the cruelty and hardships of life as well, so Ling Tian wanted her to face the demonic beasts first. In time, Lan Yin would learn many things and would not hesitate when confronting other people for her own good.

"En..." Lan Yin nodded slightly hesitantly at the sight of such demon beasts nearby. However, she drew her sword and held it tightly while she walked slowly. Her tiny hands trembled with fear and nervousness.

Ling Tian released his aura and locked up most of the demon beasts, leaving them completely frozen in place while leaving one demon beast alone in the First Stage of Chi Gathering.

Lan Yin released her spiritual sense and scanned the level of such a demonic beast, this was the first thing her Master had told her. Lan Yin's tension and nervousness diminished a little as she realized that this demon beast was weaker than her, but still, she did not let down her guard and tried to be alert.

This would be Lan Yin's first training.

77