Chapter 134 – Tang Wanying’s Coldness
3.8k 1 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The demon beasts froze in the air, as if time had stopped.

Ming Fen was surprised and thought that there was something wrong with the people who were in charge of controlling the demonic beasts, so he moved his hand again expressing to kill this young man in front of him.

Tang Wanying and Tang Zhi opened their eyes to the shock of this act. The same thing happened to the remaining members of the Tang family.

Previously, Tang Wanying and Tang Zhi forgot about what Tang Wei had told them about Ling Tian.

Ling Tian was in the Divine rank. Beyond the Legend rank.

It would be obvious that he could dispose of this small horde of demonic beasts that were between the Black rank and Great Heaven rank, but fear and anxiety made them forget about that fact.

Observing that Ling Tian was well, both mother and daughter sighed with relief and focused their eyes on him.

Ling Tian released the force of his sea of knowledge and locked the 75 demonic beasts in the surroundings with his aura.

With one movement in the sea of his knowledge, the demon beasts exploded at the same time, once again leaving the spectators in shock.

Ling Tian's current cultivation and sea of knowledge was now in the Great Circle of Perfection of the Foundation's Establishment's stage. Therefore, thanks to the fact that his cultivation essence is still immortal essence, the real power that Ling Tian could show was at the height of the Upper Peak of the Golden Core stage.

However, thanks to the dual cultivation technique Ling Tian used with Yun Mengxin, he felt his power was now comparable to the Middle Stage of the Nascent Soul scenario. The dual-cultivation technique refined the immortal essence of Ling Tian, making it stronger and of a higher quality.

With these weak demon beasts that were barely in the Middle Stage of Chi Gathering's scenario, it was easy for him to eliminate them by using the force of his sea of knowledge, so he wasted no more time killing them.

Ming Fen opened his eyes in shock when he observed this event. He couldn't believe that the demon beasts suddenly exploded. Fear began to completely cover his body.

Ming Fen wanted to run, but his body did not respond. His legs trembled with fear as his back began to sweat with terror.

Ming Fen wanted to talk, but when he saw Ling Tian's look, he was even more terrified.

Ling Tian watched Ming Fen coldly, while slowly raising his hand in his direction.

People like this guy were not worth it, there were always hot-headed men who were so arrogant and stupid in any world, coveting and desiring everything their eyes saw.

Ling Tian had lost count of how many young masters he had encountered in his entire life. All of them were always bad in the end.

Watching this guy, Ling Tian's gaze was filled with extreme hatred for a moment as he remembered something while his gaze grew icy like the coldest iceberg on the frozen sea at its lowest point.

Ling Tian attacked Ming Fen hard using the pressure of his sea of knowledge, crushing Ming Fen's internal organs and breaking every bone in his body. His seven orifices began to bleed profusely.

In front of everyone, they watched with their eyes wide open as Ling Tian's hand slowly rose up and then released a fire that went towards Ming Fen, as if it were a ball of fire.

Ling Tian threw a special fireball at him. Although it cost him some of his immortal Chi, he would burn his soul so that he could never be reincarnated again.

This was his revenge for all the times he tried to do something to Mu Shuiruo.

Ming Fen tried to scream as he was consumed by the horrible flames that covered his entire body, but no sound came from his mouth.

In less than a minute, everyone witnessed Ming Fen being consumed by the flames to ashes. Even the ashes were not spared, disappearing as well.

Ling Tian then turned his head in one direction. Everyone didn't know what they were seeing.

Ling Tian quickly sent his sword to where the guys controlling the demon beasts were, killing them on the spot.

Haaaah

Ling Tian sighed as he saw that he could never lead a quiet life even in a lower world.

Ling Tian did not want to use a soul-searching technique on this guy to see his memories. He did not want to waste some of his soul's strength by using it in a waste like this. Because using such a technique would consume some of the strength of his sea of knowledge, Ling Tian would have to spend just over half of his soul strength now, because he does not have all of his power.

Besides, he was sure that this guy wouldn't know much more than what he said.

Turning around, Ling Tian looked at the members of the Tang family with a faint smile.

They were all looking at Ling Tian foolishly, as if he were a god or the opposite, a monster.

Approaching Tang Zhi, Ling Tian spoke softly with a smile: "Hi Auntie, sorry if I was late..."

Ling Tian said this last one with some guilt.

In fact, Ling Tian had long been watching the battle. He was sitting on his sword in the air watching the situation unfold.

At first there were only less than 50 demon beasts.

Ling Tian realized the abilities of all of them. He was even surprised by Tang Wanying's ability.

Ling Tian thought that Tang Wanying might have some ability, but she really exceeded his expectations. It seemed that she was not just a vase of flowers.

What good would beauty be if one did not have the power to defend oneself?

A woman's beauty always attracts trouble anywhere, anytime. If one did not have the necessary strength or powerful enough support, one's life would always be in trouble.

If the demon beasts no longer appeared, Ling Tian was sure that the Tang family could win without anyone dying. But once he saw that there would be no end to it and that they were all being cornered, Ling Tian decided to show up.

Tang Zhi smiled warmly, "Don't worry, young master Ling, we are lucky that you were able to save us. Thank you very much." Tang Zhi thanked Ling Tian sincerely, calling him in another respectful manner. She did not seem to feel uncomfortable seeing Ling Tian kill another person.

Ling Tian was not surprised that they knew his name, Tang Jingtian had already mentioned this to him.

Ling Tian nodded to Tang Zhi and turned to Tang Wanying.

"Lady Tang." Ling Tian greeted her with a friendly smile.

"Hmph!" Tang Wanying looked at him coldly for several seconds and then stopped watching him while she turned her head in another direction.

Ling Tian tilted his head in confusion as he observed her behavior while releasing a bitter smile. It seemed that Tang Wanying was upset that he was late.

Tang Zhi looked at her daughter's reaction. She did not know why her daughter was behaving in such a manner.

"I'm really very sorry, Lady Tang, if there's anything I can do, tell me." Ling Tian wouldn't care if it was other people, he would just leave, but Tang Wanying was Tang Jingtian's sister, so he would try to get along with his sworn brother's family as well.

Tang Wanying did not respond to Ling Tian's comment, her eyes began to look around as if she had not been called.

The Tang family members, Tang Nan and even Tang Zhi were surprised by Tang Wanying's attitude. It was the first time she had done this. One could even sense an aura of coldness radiating from her.

If Tang Wanying did not want to talk to someone else, she would talk and make it clear that she would not be interested in talking, but this time, she said nothing, simply pretending this young man did not exist in front of her.

Ling Tian rolled his eyes at her behavior.

What was wrong with her?

Was she really angry that he was late?

Women always have strange behaviors that men could never understand.

Ling Tian shook his head with irony.

Tang Zhi wanted to apologize to Ling Tian for her daughter's behavior, but by observing Ling Tian's calm expression, she knew that he was not angry.

"Young Master Ling, about those outside at this time..." Tang Zhi remembered what Ming Fen had said and became concerned.

If the Ming family could control the demon beasts, the ones outside...

Wouldn't they be in grave danger?

Ling Tian knew Tang Zhi was worried about her family: "Don't worry Auntie, I'll take care of it."

Ling Tian thought for a few seconds and then looked up and said with a smile, "Yinyin, come."

They all frowned when they saw Ling Tian calling out to the air, but then their jaws dropped in shock at the sight of what was happening.

75