Chapter 151 – Imminent Battle
3.7k 2 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Gosh!"

"We're really flying!"

"This is amazing!"

Shouts and exclamations were heard in the sky.

The people that Ling Tian wrapped in his aura to take them away could not help but open their eyes and be surprised to experience that they were flying.

This was like a dream!

Everyone could see the ground and the trees passing quickly before their eyes.

They could even see dozens of demon beasts scattered everywhere.

Zhang Xinya and Long Yuyin marveled at this and could not help but look at Ling Tian with eyes of wonder.

It's as if Ling Tian is a God!

Both girls watched with envy as Ling Tian held the hands of Yun Mengxin and Mu Shuiruo.

"What happened?" Yun Mengxin asked with concern when they were flying.

Mu Shuiruo heard what Yun Mengxin asked, so she also looked at Ling Tian with concern.

"The Tang family residence is being attacked again." Ling Tian answered without hesitation.

Yun Mengxin opened her eyes in surprise.

It seems that the Ming family is really going to take a risk!

"Then what about Sister Wanying and Auntie Zhi?" Mu Shuiruo asked anxiously when she heard Ling Tian's answer.

"Yes! What about Sister Wanying?" Zhang Xinya shouted when she heard their conversation.

Long Yuyin was also listening, as she too was worried to hear about the attack on the Tang family.

Their faces were full of worry and fear.

"I don't know." Ling Tian shook his head, while increasing the speed even more: "But I can assure you that they are still alive."

Mu Shuiruo worried about Tang Wanying and Tang Zhi, as the Tang family was like family to her as well.

"How did you know they are attacking the Tang family?" Yun Mengxin asked curiously.

"Because I left Yinyin with Aunt Zhi and, before I left, I put a special protection seal on Yinyin, which would be automatically activated if she was in any trouble so that nothing would happen to her." Ling Tian explained in summary: "However, the seal was destroyed, which indicates that Yinyin's protection was destroyed and she encountered a problem."

The moment the energy barrier protecting Lan Yin was destroyed, Ling Tian felt it instantly, for it was he who had placed the seal of protection on her.

Because all of his cultivation has not returned, he could not yet make a seal of protection stronger than his current cultivation.

Ling Tian would also know if Lan Yin died, since he left another inscription on her. Therefore, Ling Tian was sure that Lan Yin was still okay. And, if Lan Yin was fine, then the others would be alive as well.

Ling Tian did not know how they could break the barrier that protected Lan Yin, since someone was needed at least on the stage of the Golden Core in order to destroy it.

He thought, and the only thing he could be certain of was that, Lan Yin might have lost her sword and the other person took it and attacked her with it.

Lan Yin's sword was of high spiritual grade, so it could easily break through the barrier and destroy it.

Ling Tian's murderous intent grew over time.

Whoever dared to harm Lan Yin, he would make them suffer and kill them with his own hands.

"We got here so fast?!"

" We can see the city clearly now!"

The adults were amazed to see that, in less than 10 minutes, they were close to the star city.

It should be noted that it would take them at least an hour to get to the city from where they were a few moments ago even using all their internal energy to accelerate their speed!

Ling Tian expanded his spiritual sense and noticed that at one point, specifically near the center of the city, dozens of men were gathered.

There were several groups and they were sitting inside some formations, while wearing some talismans that appeared to be of old quality and small.

At the time, Ling Tian noticed that the demon beasts outside the city were quickly moving toward the center of the city, easily killing the few guards that tried to prevent the demon beasts from entering.

Ting!

Ting!

Ting!

Ting!

The bells rang, warning the inhabitants of the Star City to take refuge in the basements of their homes when they noticed that there were demon beasts inside the city as well.

Ling Tian noticed at once that, a little near the center of the city, Lan Yin, Tang Zhi and Tang Nan were running away from the group of men inside the formations and from some demon beasts that were chasing them.

Ling Tian let out a sigh when he saw that Lan Yin was fine.

Tang Zhi had been carrying Lan Yin, apparently to make them run faster.

The only thing that was strange to him was that Tang Wanying was not with them.

Ling Tian extended his spiritual sense throughout the city to search for Tang Wanying after he had rid himself of the demon beasts that were chasing the group.

"Mother!" Tang Jingtian shouted when he saw Tang Zhi who was running along with Lan Yin and Tang Nan.

Tang Zhi, who heard this scream, stopped astonished and turned to see the demon beasts, which confused her as she saw none. Then she looked strangely at the sky, only to see that instantly a group of people appeared out of nowhere and softly fell to the ground. They all landed in a wide place, with no buildings or obstacles nearby, as they were almost near the center of the city.

"Huh?!" Tang Zhi and Tang Nan couldn't believe their eyes.

"Mengxin, Shuiruo, please take care of Lan Yin." Ling Tian had done a quick scan of Lan Yin's body in the air before arriving, only to find that her Chi was very drained. It seems she had used up a lot of her chi to fight.

"Mm!" Yun Mengxin and Mu Shuiruo nodded without hesitation.

"Young Master Ling, my daughter..." Tang Zhi shouted with joy when she saw Ling Tian, intending to ask him to help Tang Wanying. However, she could not finish her words when Ling Tian instantly disappeared.

Ling Tian had already found the whereabouts of Tang Wanying, who was being besieged by several demonic beasts and some men.

"Big sister!" Lan Yin smiled happily when she saw Mu Shuiruo.

"Yinyin!" Mu Shuiruo smiled when a weight less in her heart disappeared and took Lan Yin in her arms, so that Tang Zhi could rest, as her body could be seen to be full of some wounds.

"Mother! Aunt Nan! Are you all right?!" Tang Jingtian asked with concern when he noticed the wounds of his mother and Tang Nan.

Tang Wei came over and helped Tang Zhi to walk, while Tang Jingtian helped Tang Nan.

"What happened to Sister Wanying?" Mu Shuiruo noticed that Tang Wanying was not with them, so she asked worriedly.

"She took the demon beasts away so that we could escape!" Tang Zhi stammered when the tears wanted to come out of her eyes. She didn't want anything to happen to her daughter.

Mu Shuiruo worried a lot and prayed in her heart that Ling Tian could help Tang Wanying. She understood why Ling Tian asked her and Yun Mengxin to take care of Lan Yin. It seems that Ling Tian had gone to help Tang Wanying.

"Father! We have to go to my mother!" Zhang Xinya cried out with concern as she heard the roars of the demon beasts growing closer to them. She was worried that the demon beasts would attack her home.

"I know, daughter! But we can't move from here now! Besides, I'm sure they've already taken your mother to the underground chamber of the house! Don't worry!" Zhang Chao comforted his daughter, but he was also worried.

"It seems they have us surrounded." Yun Mengxin frowned when she observed with her spiritual sense that dozens of demonic beasts and several men were approaching them.

Everyone heard this and was alarmed, especially those who had just come from the battlefield.

It seemed that another horrible battle was about to begin!

72