Chapter 169 – You Are An Immortal!
3.8k 5 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tear

Swoosh

Ling Tian dodged the small swirls of wind from Qu Peing's sword, tearing off more of his clothing as he took his distance.

"Use the affinity of the wind to create little swirls and twists like blades by infusing your own Chi and spinning it over the entire blade to create a little rupture? Not bad..." Ling Tian saw through the Qu Peing technique in an instant.

"How can you know this?! Who the hell are you?!" Qu Peing was startled and asked angrily when a trace of fear began to fill his being when the young man in front of him clearly saw the execution of his technique.

Ling Tian smiled mockingly at Qu Peing's question.

'How many times have I not been chased and shown countless techniques for trying to kill me?' Ling Tian thought when in the Immortal World he witnessed the innumerable amounts of immortal techniques and martial ways of Dao, gaining a vast knowledge of techniques and infinities of visions in most ways of Dao.

"All the more reason to die!" Qu Peing threw himself back into Ling Tian, implementing more cultivation essence into his sword and increasing the power of his technique even though his wounds would get worse faster: "Ha!"

BOOM

Ling Tian also cut with his own sword to attack Qu Peing, instantly razing more buildings inside the Star City.

CRACK

The ice walls began to crack deeply while still receiving the shock waves when Ling Tian and Qu Peing faced each other.

'If I don't get this over with, I'm the one who'll end up dying first!' Qu Peing was getting angrier and angrier when he couldn't kill Ling Tian.

CLANG!

Ling Tian moved efficiently against all incoming attacks, successfully dodging or defending them.

Sometimes one does not necessarily have to be fast to be able to fight and win... when one gains a greater vision of battle and extensive experience, one will be able to know and understand that by simply moving slightly or changing the trajectory of the opponent's attack, one can gain a certain advantage.

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

"Who the hell are you?!" Qu Peing kept screaming with anger and frustration mixed in his voice, when he couldn't kill the young man who always gave him a mocking look.

A stage of the Foundation Establishment that could fight and stand on equal terms against a stage of the Nascent Soul, was not simple. He should have a strong backing, he could even be a central disciple of one of the great sects!

But what intrigued Qu Peing most, is the strange feeling of this young man's Chi...

Although Qu Peing was afraid on one hand, since this young man could be a disciple of a great expert or a great sect, he still decided to kill him, since this was a small world and no one would know who killed this young man.

"Were you an expert in the Separation and Reunion stage before?" Ling Tian asked without answering the question Qu Peing had asked him, while bringing his hand to his own jaw, thinking about his conjectures: "No... judging by the technique and the quality of your cultivation essence... you should have reached the stage of the Great Ascension earlier, right?"

Qu Peing opened his eyes to the shock of hearing what Ling Tian said.

'Even though your cultivation essence is disturbed and reduced, it still clearly shows the quality of Chi of an expert in the stage of Great Ascension.' Ling Tian thought inwardly and smiled with satisfaction when his guess hit the nail right when he saw Qu Peing open his eyes in amazement.

"How do you know that?! You're just a Foundation Establishment stage!" Qu Peing cried out as fear began to shake his hands as they grabbed his sword.

He was a great expert on the Great Ascension!

Because hundreds of years ago he met with a misfortune, his power of cultivation fell to the Body Condensation stage, and to make matters worse, he met with some guys who wanted to kill him and take his immortal sword!

Fighting to escape, Qu Peing and the others were swallowed up into the void when the space they were fighting in was torn apart and they were sent to this lower plane.

Fortunately, the other guys could not survive the horrible force of the void, and were torn apart by the same force.

However, he had to sacrifice part of his cultivation in order to survive the tearing forces of the void and get out with almost a whole body, causing his cultivation to fall to the Golden Core stage.

When he regained consciousness, he realized instantly that he fell to a lower plane, and after days of recovery, he realized that most people practiced strange techniques and could only show the power of the Chi Gathering Stage.

Qu Peing sought out a group of people nearby and threatened them, saying that he himself was a God and made them seek out all kinds of medicinal herbs while he would enter in a state of recovery to slowly heal his wounds and recover some of his cultivation.

Now that he woke up much later because of all that had happened, Qu Peing only had the power of the Middle Stage of the Nascent Soul.

But now...

He couldn't kill a single stage of the Foundation Establishment...

This was an embarrassment and humiliation for him!

"Ahhh!" Qu Peing screamed when he lost his temper and attacked Ling Tian again.

SLASH!

CLANG!

"What is it? A great expert of the Great Ascension is angry because he cannot kill a weak stage of the Foundation Establishment?" Ling Tian asked with a mocking smile every time he blocked Qu Peing's attacks.

SLASH!

Panting

Qu Peing was breathing heavily, trying to contain the pain of his internal injuries.

"You have forced me to do this..." Qu Peing spoke grimly as he increased the Chi in his own sword, refining the blades of Chi and lengthening the range of the blade.

"I can do that too..." Ling Tian smiled brilliantly as he infused his own immortal essence into his sword: "It's not that hard..."

Fwoosh

Ling Tian's blade began to create friction over its entire surface, slightly disturbing the surrounding space. The blade even seemed to glow in the sunlight, further highlighting and reflecting the wind blades that swirled around the blade.

"You!" Qu Peing was astonished for a moment when anger consumed his reason more.

A simple stage of the Foundation Establishment was still mocking him!

In the blink of an eye, both figures instantly disappeared, as an explosion of energy spread throughout the place. It even destroyed the ice fort that Yun Mengxin had created to protect everyone.

BOOM!

CLANK!

Ling Tian had expelled all his power, deflecting Qu Peing's attack.

Qu Peing's blades and swirls were instantly disturbed and disappeared when his sword impacted Ling Tian's own sword.

Qu Peing opened his eyes with shock and terror when he realized the strange peculiarity about this young man's Chi.

"YOU ARE AN IMMORTAL!"

Qu Peing shuddered deeply in fear when he understood that this young man's essence of cultivation was in fact: immortal essence!

He had been in the presence of an immortal before and now he remembered it by feeling the immortal essence of Ling Tian!

"Senior please forgive me...!" Qu Peing cried out in horror when he saw Ling Tian's sword coming towards him.

SLASH!

Ling Tian snorted when he realized something and became completely angry, so he cut him in two parts, tearing and destroying Qu Peing's body into countless pieces where the edge of his sword passed, thanks to the wind blades formed with his own Immortal Chi.

70