Chapter 172 – Sworn Sisters
4.2k 11 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this moment, the group of five women looked at each other, with the shock passing through their eyes clearly as they watched the others.

Each of them looked at the other women, remembering their childhood pasts and previous relationships.

To think that when they were little girls... exactly the five of them were the ones who always got together to play!

They were sworn sisters since childhood!

Although they were too young, they loved each other very much and played like real blood sisters.

But because of the problems coming from the Ming family and the Ze family, they separated and slowly lost communication, but still, they always promised each other to be sworn sisters no matter what.

After several seconds of seeing their former sworn sisters and remembering the ties of friendship and sisterhood they had before, they all turned to see Ling Tian.

Yun Mengxin, Mu Shuiruo, Tang Wanying, Zhang Xinya, and Long Yuyin, all stared at Ling Tian.

To think that now each and every one of them fell in love with the same man

Ling Tian felt the direct and deep gazes that he was receiving from these five women.

What was going on?!

Ling Tian began to sweat cold inside as he felt the dangerous glances he was feeling at this moment.

Yun Mengxin proceeded to send him a message with her spiritual sense, telling him a brief summary of the friendship the five of them had.

Ling Tian understood instantly when he looked at this group of women in disbelief.

It is really the fate of the five sisters to be reunited again after several years.

Although he knew a little because of Yun Mengxin's memories, Ling Tian was still stunned to learn this.

"We are sworn sisters, so if you are going to marry any of them, you will have to marry me too." Zhang Xinya approached him as she touched Ling Tian's chest with her thin jade-like finger. She had a provocative smile while she looked directly into Ling Tian's eyes: "If you don't marry all of us, Sister Mengxin, Sister Shuiruo and Sister Wanying won't marry you."

Zhang Xinya looked provocatively at Ling Tian, not caring whether her father or the other adults were watching and listening.

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows in surprise as he shifted his gaze to each of the women, realizing that each of them was looking at him with different expressions. He could even notice the slight blush on Long Yuyin's face, so now he was sure that Long Yuyin also had feelings for him. Only Long Yuyin was a little shy in expressing her feelings, so she was not as brave and daring as Zhang Xinya.

Ling Tian frowned for a few seconds and then calmly asked Zhang Xinya: "So, if there were 10, 20 or even 30 sworn sisters, would I have to marry them all?"

Ling Tian smiled with a slight mockery at Zhang Xinya, telling her that it didn't work with him.

Zhang Xinya pouted when she noticed Ling Tian's stubbornness to avoid marrying her. However, she didn't want to give up and kept looking at Ling Tian.

'To be honest, you and Long Yuyin are also very, very beautiful and don't lose a bit to those fairies of the Immortal World, but I still don't know you well and have no feelings for you, so I wouldn't marry you just because of that'. Ling Tian thought to himself as he watched Zhang Xinya's defiant gaze: 'But time will tell, just as I never thought I would meet my lifelong companions on this lower plane... we will never know what fate has in store for us.'

Neither of them retreated from the defiant gaze of the other.

Ling Tian sought help from Yun Mengxin, only to get a playful, teasing look from her. Ling Tian smiled bitterly inside.

Brr

"Looks like someone's hungry, hehe." Ling Tian heard the slight grunt of Lan Yin's stomach, and found an excuse to get out of this situation while saying to Lan Yin, "How about I make you something delicious to eat?"

"En." Lan Yin's face blushed as shame covered it completely. She was hungry, so her stomach made a little noise.

"Well, let's eat then!" Ling Tian nodded to everyone in the place to say goodbye as he turned around and started walking with Lan Yin on his shoulders towards Mu house.

"Little Shuiro, Brother Shen, see you at home."

Ling Tian escaped from the place with his back sweating cold. Quickly, he took out his sword and flew to the sky while carrying Lan Yin on his shoulders.

After Ling Tian was seen disappearing into the clouds, everyone gradually recovered their rationality.

Zhang Xinya trampled her foot on the ground as she saw Ling Tian escape.

"It seems that the martial artists who were outside are barely arriving." Long Cheng talked his way out of the discomfort when he saw that little by little, the martial artists were starting to arrive.

"Haaa. We have to start sorting all this out." Long Hong spoke up when he noticed the mess that was all over the place.

"But all this will be easier without the Ming family and the Ze family." Zhang Chao said when he remembered everything that happened on this day, and if it wasn't for Ling Tian, the Ming family and the Ze family would get away with it.

"By the way, where are they?" Yun Dong asked when he looked around for Ming Xian, Ming Waen, Ming Zeng, Ze Rum, Ze Beim and Ze Yum.

"They are dead." Yun Mengxin answered her father's question. She knew who they meant.

"Dead?" Yun Dong asked strangely as he followed the direction pointed out by his daughter.

A lot of pieces of flesh, bones, viscera and even blood were scattered where those guys were before.

"That man killed them by increasing his strength and throwing his power at Ling Tian, letting some of his strength kill them completely." Yun Mengxin answered everyone's questions when they didn't understand why there were only pieces of flesh and bones.

Yun Mengxin had understood why Ling Tian had become angry, because it was when Qu Peing launched his last attack, he did not delimit his range and ended up killing the remaining members of both families. Therefore, she felt that Ling Tian got completely angry before he split Qu Peing in half, as he had realized that the guys he took the trouble to leave alive were torn apart by the wind blades that Qu Peing threw at him.

But no doubt, their souls were destroyed as well, suffering in the process.

"Well, at least Star City will be at peace for now." Tang Wei sighed when he heard that the Ming family and the Ze family had completely disappeared.

Although they didn't say it out loud, they all despised the Ming and Ze families in some way, as they began to be arrogant and tyrannical with everyone.

"Sister, can you walk?" Mu Shuiruo asked Tang Wanying with concern, as she knew that Tang Wanying risked her life to save others.

"I'm fine." Tang Wanying smiled at Mu Shuiruo's concern. Ling Tian had made her ingest a spiritual elixir, so no doubt he had completely healed her body.

"Let's go, we have a lot to do."

Everyone said goodbye and started heading home. Some with a goal in mind, and others with a new vision, as well as a new love and happiness in their hearts.

The day passed and the martial artists began to arrive in the city.

Amazement reigned in each person as they watched the destruction of the Star City centre.

People who had previously taken refuge in the underground facilities began to come out as well.

The Lord of the City commented and made known about the evil and plans of the Ming and Ze families, claiming that by a miracle of life, all the demon beasts killed the entire Ming family as well as the Ze family, and finally escaped from Star City to the outskirts.

Long Cheng knew that Ling Tian didn't want to be disturbed by anyone, so he understood why he had gone into hiding before. So, he didn't say anything about Ling Tian.

However, the few people who dared to come out of their shelters, or who were far away from the center of the Star City, as well as the guards who could survive the surprise attack of the demon beasts, said that a God had descended to this world, destroying the demon beasts inside the Star City and then another God appeared and they fought each other as they flew through the skies, destroying almost the entire center of the Star City.

The Star City was plunged into complete chaos and stupefaction, as well as adoration and joy, while the glory and gratitude towards the Heavens and the Gods increased as they did not lose their home, which is the Star City.

The Sun over the Star City shone in all its splendor on this day.

77