Chapter 176 (Vol 2) – Beautiful Night Under the Stars on the Horizon (1)
4.1k 2 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mu Shuiruo walked and arrived right next to Ling Tian. Her cheeks had a slight red tint as she looked at Ling Tian's face.

Ling Tian smiled tenderly and took her hand as he made her sit next to him on the stone on which they were all sitting.

Mu Shen smiled slightly while seeing the joy on his sister's face and remembering the other expressions she had shown since Ling Tian arrived with them. His sister had truly found her own happiness.

"Haah." Mu Shen pretended to yawn as he stood up and started to walk inside the house: "Don't stay too late... and don't make too much noise..."

Mu Shen gave a funny smile when he saw the blush spread on Mu Shuiruo's face. He left them to be alone.

Ling Tian rolled his eyes ironically as he heard what Mu Shen said.

Mu Shuiruo sat right next to Ling Tian, shoulder to shoulder, shyly leaning her body against him.

"Big brother..." Mu Shuiruo looked shyly into Ling Tian's eyes, speaking in a low tone.

Ling Tian loved these reactions from Mu Shuiruo. It seemed that the world could not take away her innocence and natural shyness of heart. Mu Shuiruo was as delicate as a flower along with the most beautiful innocence.

"So I'm not your husband anymore?" Ling Tian pretended to be sad before Mu Shuiruo. Although he had told her that they could address each other in such intimate ways when they were alone, Ling Tian knew that she was still very shy. Only that Ling Tian loved to tease her in this way.

Mu Shuiruo thought Ling Tian was sad and she lowered her head slightly, resting it on Ling Tian's shoulder:

"My husband..." A small whisper was heard from Mu Shuiruo's lips.

Ling Tian smiled mischievously as he heard what Mu Shuiruo said. He does not need to see to know that Mu Shuiruo should be completely blushing.

Mu Shuiruo had her entire beautiful face flushed, including her ears and part of her thin white neck as well. But her look and her smile expressed pure joy and happiness at the same time.

"Ah!" Mu Shuiruo shouted slightly as she felt Ling Tian's hands carrying her.

Ling Tian extended his right arm and grabbed Mu Shuiruo's soft and exquisite waist, lifting her up and placing her in front of him, while opening his legs a little so that Mu Shuiruo could sit and position herself in front of him, with her soft bottom almost touching his lower part and her back resting on his own chest.

Mu Shuiruo felt her heart beating rapidly to the point of thinking whether it could get out of her chest, especially when she felt Ling Tian's firm, strong arms gently wrapping around her, hugging her from behind as his head rested on her own shoulder and Ling Tian's cheeks stuck to hers.

"I love the smell of my beautiful wife." Ling Tian delicately whispered in Mu Shuiruo's ear while he sniffed her enchanting fragrance from her neck, sending a light but thrilling shock throughout her body, making her tremble with obvious happiness: "My Shuiruo really is one of the most beautiful and charming women I have ever seen... your beautiful eyes make me lose my soul and your unique expressions make me fall in love with you more and more... I am very proud and above all very happy that you are my wife..."

Ling Tian continued to whisper his love to her, making Mu Shuiruo's heart unable to rest for a second, beating incessantly as she lost herself in the odyssey of love that her beloved continued to pour into her.

Ling Tian understood that Mu Shuiruo was the kind of woman in whom you could bestow complete happiness simply by bewitching her heart by transmitting sweet words and above all, by making her feel loved. Sometimes he would tenderly kiss her neck, her ear and her cheek, making her blush deeply.

Indeed, Mu Shuiruo had never felt happier and the corners of her exquisite lips rose much higher when she heard the whispers coming from her beloved, while at the same time she enjoyed Ling Tian's warm and loving embrace. Mu Shuiruo let all her weight fall on Ling Tian's chest, losing herself in the poem of the emotions of the heart that her beloved transmitted to her. She slightly stretched her arms and placed them over Ling Tian's arms that embraced her, making those strong, warm arms hug her even more strongly and making her feel even more protected and warm, feeling the warmth of her husband's body.

Time seemed to have stopped for this pair of lovers. The moonlight even seemed to enjoy this moment, illuminating the place slightly so as not to disturb the romantic atmosphere.

'How daring he is...' Mu Shen who peeked, shook his head with a smile.

"Yinyin, come with me, I'll tell you a wonderful story." Mu Shen took the small hand of Lan Yin. He would leave Ling Tian and Mu Shuiruo alone for a while.

Lan Yin nodded with a smile not before seeing Ling Tian out with Mu Shuiruo with her spiritual sense. She hesitated, but better followed Mu Shen.

After an indefinite time, only the sound of two quiet breaths could be heard in the courtyard.

Mu Shuiruo had her eyes closed while her lips arched in total happiness. Her delicate eyelashes trembled slightly as she could not control the joy that erupted uncontrollably within her.

Ling Tian had his head resting between Mu Shuiruo's shoulder and jade neck, constantly smelling the feminine scent of his beloved.

"The stars look very beautiful." Mu Shuiruo looked up after several seconds and said, as she watched the night sky glow with countless lights over the vast, infinite horizon.

"But my wife is still more beautiful." Ling Tian responded as he saw Mu Shuiruo's exquisite and beautiful face being illuminated by the moonlight, adding a mystical and precious touch.

Mu Shuiruo smiled even more as she heard what Ling Tian said. She would find it very difficult to sleep peacefully tonight.

"When I was very little, I always saw the stars with my mother every night, while she told me various stories about them." Mu Shuiruo remembered her mother and all the times she spent with her.

Ling Tian cannot help but embrace Mu Shuiruo more tightly, conveying love and comfort. Mu Shuiruo felt a warmth, peace and tranquility from the moment she was in Ling Tian's embrace.

"Once, my mother told me that a prince would come down from the sky, attracting all the stars where he was and that even the moon would happily illuminate the place where he would be, while that prince would hug a beautiful woman who would become his wife and transmit words of love to her... my mother told me that that woman would be me..."  Mu Shuiruo spoke with a deep blush as she confessed one of her beautiful memories with her mother. She lowered her head, trying not to let Ling Tian see her face furiously flushed when she spoke with a low tone, almost a murmur: "And that prince is you, my husband..."

Ling Tian smiled with deep happiness as he felt Mu Shuiruo's pure feelings. This was already the most Mu Shuiruo could confess because of her shy and unique personality.

After several seconds, Mu Shuiruo did not hear any response from Ling Tian, so she timidly raised her eyes, only to find herself with Ling Tian's eyes full of love and happiness. Mu Shuiruo was lost in his black pearly eyes, while her vision only occupied Ling Tian's gaze.

Ling Tian looked with great love at this woman between his arms, slowly advancing and tenderly stealing her delicate and beautiful lips.

65