Chapter 182 (Vol 2) – Spirit Roots (3)
3.4k 1 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fwoosh

A weak air surrounded Mu Shuiruo's body and immediately it was completely filled with black impurities.

Mu Shuiruo was startled when she sniffed the bad smell and remembered what Ling Tian had said about removing the black impurities from her body.

Mu Shuiruo opened her eyes in panic when she saw Ling Tian looking at her with a smile, but she flew away. She didn't care if she had done the right thing by cultivating. She did not want Ling Tian to see her this way.

"Hm?" Lan Yin was surprised to see this. She saw that Mu Shuiruo was also filled with dirt like herself.

Ling Tian rubbed her head and said, "That's all for today, Yinyin. We'll wait for little Shuiruo to finish."

Lan Yin nodded with a joyful smile as she felt the love on her head. She liked to be caressed by Ling Tian.

Ling Tian was happy for Mu Shuiruo.

She had just entered the First Stage of Chi Gathering!

This speed of cultivation is incredible, despite being on a lower plane and almost without Chi spirit.

Although Mu Shuiruo took much longer than Yun Mengxin and Lan Yin did the first time to enter the First Stage of Chi Gathering, she still managed to enter the path of cultivation.

An hour later, there was another disturbance in the air.

Ling Tian turned to see Long Yuyin, who had also managed to enter the First Stage of Chi Gathering.

Really this speed is worthy of the spirit roots.That and not to mention that they did not use any spiritual crystal or immortal crystal.

Long Yuyin did the same as Mu Shuiruo by seeing the black impurities in her whole body. She didn't even say anything to Ling Tian who looked at her with a funny smile and went out to wash herself too.

Ling Tian nodded when he saw that Long Yuyin had also managed to cultivate. It was normal for her to finish long after Mu Shuiruo, as he had taught her a lower cultivation technique than Mu Shuiruo.

With the right technique and, above all, a high level, one's cultivation could advance faster than with a normal technique.

"Yinyin, continue to refine your sword so that your spiritual mark is strengthened." Ling Tian instructed Lan Yin to take out her sword.

Lan Yin nodded and took out her own sword from her space ring, and then began to refine it.

Ling Tian turned to see Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian, who had not yet managed to enter the First Stage of Chi Gathering.

This was normal, as their skills, although not so special, were still better than average. Most likely, they would be able to enter into the First Stage of Chi Gathering the next day.

The first time Ling Tian entered the First Stage of Chi Gathering, it took him several hours, and that with the help of a spiritual crystal and several spiritual plants from which he absorbed the Chi.

"Big brother..." A faint voice made Ling Tian look behind.

Ling Tian was amazed at the image in front of him.

The long, silky, wet hair added an ethereal touch to Mu Shuiruo, blending with her slightly moist skin, while a few little drops of water ran down her tender white neck to her bosom. Ling Tian could smell a soft and delicate scent of spring flowers that were beginning to bloom and start a new life.

Mu Shuiruo's fresh and renewed aura improved even more after she had cultivated for the first time. Even her skin seemed whiter and softer to the eye and touch, as if trying to get back to her delicate baby skin.

Cultivation would make one rejuvenate, and added to the fact that Mu Shuiruo is still a young woman of about 18-20 years, this made her skin glow and rehydrate much more.

Mu Shuiruo was completely flushed when she saw Ling Tian looking at her foolishly. She was very happy that Ling Tian was looking at her that way.

Long Yuyin pouted when she saw that Ling Tian did not look at her as well. She likewise radiated transcendental beauty, with her skin shining much more, adding more preciousness to her present beauty.

Long Yuyin knew that Ling Tian would look at her the way he sees Mu Shuiruo if they were lovers too. Thinking this, Long Yuyin also blushed slightly.

Just at this point, Ling Tian noticed Long Yuyin and saw her slight blush and, along with her beauty at this point, he was slightly stunned as well, but quickly tried to calm down.

The two of them really looked like Water Goddesses!

The aura around them seemed to exude a sense of freshness and holiness in some way.

Ling Tian secretly shook his head with a wry smile as he lost his temper, especially with Mu Shuiruo.

Coff

"Well, I congratulate you on entering into the First Stage of Chi Gathering." Ling Tian smiled cheerfully at them: "Now, you have to stabilize your cultivation. The Chi in your meridians and Dantian must be disturbed, so you have to stabilize it now."

Mu Shuiruo and Long Yuyin nodded and started stabilizing their cultivation.

"I must find some way to remove this Seal that restricts my cultivation..." Ling Tian whispered as he watched everyone cultivate.

If he did nothing, the Heavenly Seal that resides in his Dantian would never be removed, and he would be stuck in the Peak Stage of Foundation Establishment.

Shortly thereafter, Long Yuyin and Mu Shuiruo managed to stabilize their cultivation.

"As you have now begun again, your former strength should also have greatly weakened. I will help you to understand the magnitude of your current strength now."

Ling Tian proceeded to perform some exercises and trainings so that both women could understand their current strength.

Mu Shuiruo and Long Yuyin had a rank of Great Heaven before, equivalent to the Fifth Stage of Chi Gathering, but because the inner strength they cultivated was less than the cultivation, so the Fourth Stage would be the equivalent itself.

Ling Tian sent a transmission with his spiritual sense to Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen to stop.

"Haah." Tang Jingtian sighed when he opened his eyes.

"Brother, I could feel the barrier you told us about, but I still have a little way to go to break it down." Mu Shen told Ling Tian what he had felt.

"It is the same with me." Tang Jingtian nodded with a grimace.

"Don't complain.Just because you may have felt that barrier slightly already means it won't take long." Ling Tian encouraged them: "The first time like me it took me a long time to enter the First Stage, so don't worry."

They both nodded and turned to Mu Shuiruo and Long Yuyin.

They were stunned to see the radiant appearance of both women.

Do they seem to have become more beautiful?

They couldn't help but wonder when they saw both women. Ling Tian had not mentioned to them about what cultivation would make one look younger, as it would rejuvenate their skin.

"Go home and continue to cultivate a little longer, but remember, don't overdo it and try to cultivate all the time! Just being obsessed can have several negative consequences." Ling Tian warned them not to become obsessed with cultivation.

They all nodded obediently.

66