Chapter 194 (Vol 2) – What Do You Think You Are Doing?!
3.1k 6 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhang Bing's kick was so fast that everyone saw it as a gust of wind, heading towards Ling Tian.

"Amazing!"

"This will be over in less than a second!"

"That kid doesn't stand a chance!"

"Too bad he's only handsome and powerless!"

Ling Tian mocked Zhang Bing's action as he slowly watched that kick coming towards his head. The aura that came from Zhang Bing did not affect him in the least, as if it were just a slight current of air caressing his hair.

Taking a few steps to the side and back, Ling Tian moved his head fluidly backwards to easily avoid the blow, letting Zhang Bing's foot pass several inches away from him.

Zhang Bing lost his balance a little when he failed to hit Ling Tian, but quickly regained control so as not to embarrass himself in the presence of others by losing his balance and falling.

"Huh?"

"He dodged it?!"

"How can that be possible?!"

"Zhang Bing's kick was so fast that even I would have trouble dealing with it!"

"So that young man can be strong too?"

"Impossible!"

"We can't feel any energy from that guy!"

"Then how could he manage to dodge the blow?!"

"It must be luck!"

"Yeah, that must be it!"

The murmurs and exclamations began to flood the audience instantly when they saw that Ling Tian had managed to dodge Zhang Bing's kick.

Laughs

"Hahaha, it seems you really have some strength. No wonder you're so arrogant." Zhang Bing spoke at once while grinning with obvious mockery on his face, so that others will forget that he missed his first punch: "But if it is only this, then I suggest you give up since you cannot win against me.

Zhang Bing stood with his head held high as he scorned Ling Tian with his words. He only thought that maybe Ling Tian would be a Heaven rank or maybe a Great Heaven rank, but he would still be inferior to him.

Ling Tian looked weakly at this guy and his arrogant boasting.

"If you really had the qualifications to say that then there would be no problem, but..." Ling Tian grinned mockingly as he watched Zhang Bing and the other guys who had him locked up in case he wanted to escape: "You guys are just simple weak brats to me."

Ling Tian's gaze was clearly filled with disdain and contempt for them. He didn't like this kind of young braggart who didn't have the strength to back himself.

"What!"

"This guy must be crazy!"

"Just because he managed to hopefully dodge Brother Bing's kick, he thinks he's stronger!"

Zhang Bing frowned angrily at this from Ling Tian: "I don't know what gives you such courage to say you are on top of the world, but your wanting to come and seek an opportunity with my future wife has sealed your fate!" Zhang Bing ran with fury when he remembered that this guy was here because of Zhang Xinya.

Fwoosh

Zhang Bing arrived in a second in front of Ling Tian and did the same thing again, kicking him.

Ling Tian laughed when he saw Zhang Bing's feint as he wanted to hit him falsely with his leg. Therefore, Ling Tian also moved back a few steps again, while waiting for Zhang Bing to change his movement.

In fact, Zhang Bing rotated his axis and lifted the other leg and directed it towards Ling Tian as he turned in the air.

Ling Tian again easily dodged Zhang Bing's attack, and in the process, Ling Tian moved his foot and blocked Zhang Bing's only foothold.

Splat!

Zhang Bing fell heavily to the ground as a cramp ran through his entire body, especially both legs.

"What's wrong? Why did you fall?" Ling Tian asked sardonically as he slightly turned around and looked at Zhang Bing.

Zhang Bing was enraged with shame and got up quickly once more, again throwing a blow towards Ling Tian, but this time with his own fist.

Ling Tian easily deflected Zhang Bing's fist with one finger, causing Zhang Bing to almost lose his balance again and take several steps forward, avoiding falling completely.

Zhang Bing threw another punch, which was easily dodged by Ling Tian again.

"You only know how to dodge?!" Zhang Bing was enraged by Ling Tian's mocking look and shouted angrily, "Catch him so he can't move!"

Zhang Bing shouted to his brothers who were around to lay siege to Ling Tian and he could hit him.

They all nodded and approached Ling Tian with furious expressions full of contempt.

"I thought you would be more honorable but I see that everywhere there will always be people like you." Ling Tian denied with his head as he saw what they were doing.

"Shut up!"

"Now you will know what the real hell is for insulting us!"

"Grab him!"

Zhang Bing and five other young men ran to Ling Tian wanting to besiege him so he could not escape or avoid.

The look of more disdain and derision from Ling Tian made the others lose their heads.

Zhang Bing got to him first, throwing a blow with all his might. Ling Tian moved his head slightly and with his own hand pulled Zhang Bing's hand harder, adding more speed to the movement of Zhang Bing's punch and causing him to stumble horribly on the ground and roll several feet away.

Two young men arrived at once and threw kicks and punches. Ling Tian moved his feet and with his hands influenced the punches and kicks of both types, causing both types to hit each other and shoot out of place.

Another young man arrived instantly and tried to make a feint with his fists, while he immediately changed his position and tried to grab Ling Tian so that the last one could hit him.

Ling Tian teased him even more and turned around, dodging the guy's grip, while he pushed the last young man coming towards him with some force, causing him to hit the other guy with his own body and they fall heavily to the ground.

Everyone else was surprised to witness this strange event.

Six young men were lying on the ground around him, while Ling Tian was clearly in perfect condition, as if he was not the one who had fought!

The men were stunned to see that Zhang Bing and his brothers were paralyzed on the ground in less than 10 seconds!

The women were captivated to see Ling Tian imposing and showing his strength at this moment!

Ling Tian was moving smoothly like water without any obstacles while facing the others!

Their hearts could not help but beat furiously as they fell in love with this amazingly handsome young man!

This was something incredible!

He just got rid of several guys at once!

Ling Tian sighed with disappointment at the sight of these young men.

Zhang Bing, who was experiencing extreme embarrassment at this point, stood up and took a sword from one of the people nearby while looking at Ling Tian with hatred.

When had he ever been so humiliated?

He was the strongest of his current generation!

How could there be anyone stronger than himself?!

Zhang Bing clutched his sword in his hands furiously as he headed for Ling Tian, intending to kill him to erase this humiliation.

"Stop! What do you think you are doing?!"

A clearly angry woman's voice was heard all over the place, instantly stopping Zhang Bing when he recognized this voice.

Everyone turned to see the woman who yelled.

Zhang Xinya advanced towards them with an angry face as she approached Ling Tian and Zhang Bing.

59