Chapter 200 (Vol 2) – Happiness & Peace of Mind in the Night
3.6k 2 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haaah."

A small but long and adorable yawn was heard in the middle of the night.

Tang Zhi looked down only to discover that Lan Yin had yawned as she was on her lap, her head and back being held by her own arm.

Lan Yin's little eyes slowly closed as she was overcome with exhaustion and sleep, taking her to the paradise of dreams while muttering, "Master...".

Tang Zhi smiled tenderly while she gently embraced the little girl in her arms.

"Even now she still thinks of Ling Tian." Tang Wanying laughed softly as she watched the sleeping Lan Yin.

Tang Zhi lovingly watched Lan Yin as she nodded at what her daughter said.

"The big brother only said that he rescued her from a place where she was abused because they didn't love her." Mu Shuiruo talked a little about what she knew about Lan Yin: "Then Yinyin told me that the big brother was the first person who started to love her a lot, as well as playing with her and giving her a lot of food, that's why Yinyin loves the big brother a lot."

Tang Zhi and Tang Wanying finally understood a little about what they wanted to know about Lan Yin and Ling Tian.

It was not surprising that Lan Yin had been thin much earlier and showed signs of malnutrition and more. It was all because she was being abused where she lived before until Ling Tian saved her.

But now, she looked much better and healthier. Ling Tian was definitely nourishing her properly and taking good care of her.

Everyone couldn't help but look at Lan Yin with a loving smile. She really looked as tender as a lovely little glass doll while sleeping peacefully in Tang Zhi's arms.

They were sitting outside in the private courtyard of the Tang residence, all sitting on a large comfortable piece of furniture. They had come out to show Lan Yin the moon and stars, and after so long, she fell completely asleep.

The moon was shining beautifully high in the sky and with the stars it was a wonderful sight.

"Little Shuiruo, do you know what little Tian will show us tomorrow?" Tang Zhi asked Mu Shuiruo after several seconds.

Mu Shuiruo nodded, but then said, "The big brother told us that we couldn't say anything for some reasons... but I'm sure you' ll know tomorrow, auntie."  She smiled helplessly.

Tang Zhi nodded in acknowledgement and asked no more questions.

Tang Wanying had told her about going to Mu Shuiruo's house tomorrow, while telling her it was because Ling Tian would make her recover faster.

"He will still be at Sister Xinya's house?" Tang Wanying asked curiously as she remembered Ling Tian.

"I hope little Tian is able to cure Ruoyan." Tang Zhi added as she remembered Zhang Xinya's mother, Zhang Ruoyan.

"I trust the big brother..." Mu Shuiruo confessed timidly, trusting Ling Tian absolutely.

Tang Zhi turned to Mu Shuiruo with a bright smile and asked her: "Little Shuiruo, although I know you are very shy, little Tian will become your husband soon, so you should try to address him directly by his name or call him husband." She laughed tenderly at Mu Shuiruo's expression.

Mu Shuiruo could not help but blush completely at what Tang Zhi said to her. She was too shy to call him directly by that name in front of everyone! Her heart was beating unceasingly when she thought of calling him that.

Tang Zhi could also notice that her daughter's complexion blushed a little, too. Her heart was happy to see these two little girls of hers so happy to have found their future husband.

Tang Wanying also felt her heart racing as she thought of Ling Tian, although she too was shy like Mu Shuiruo, she could still keep a little calm. She never imagined that the man she met casually in the alchemy association would save her mother and end up becoming her husband as well, as well as the husband of her sister Mu Shuiruo.

The promise she had made to Mu Shuiruo since childhood had somehow been realized.

Swoosh

"But I also love this adorable side of my little Shuiruo."

A few seconds later, they heard a quiet voice near them.

Mu Shuiruo trembled with fear and became stiff instantly when an arm gently embraced her from behind, but, at the moment she perceived that masculine aroma, as well as feeling that strong, soft arm wrapped around her from the side, she became calm and smiled softly as she recognized the person who was hugging her.

Tang Wanying was startled and turned to see Mu Shuiruo who was right beside her, watching as Ling Tian appeared out of nowhere and hugged her with her right arm.

Ling Tian turned to see her and smiled lovingly at her as well, extending his left arm without hesitation and hugging Tang Wanying's waist, trying to bring her closer to his own body.

Although Tang Wanying was somewhat shy as well, she was not as shy as Mu Shuiruo, so she did not hesitate and brought her body closer to Ling Tian, while her head rested on his shoulder, just as Mu Shuiruo also leaned on Ling Tian from the other side.

Tang Zhi was a little surprised by Ling Tian's audacity to see him hugging both girls as if it was nothing, but then she smiled calmly. This was normal as they would both be his wives in the future.

No one said anything as they enjoyed this quiet and cool night in the middle of a silent and peaceful place, especially Mu Shuiruo and Tang Wanying as they were hugged by Ling Tian.

"Little Tian, were you able to heal little Xinya's mother?" Tang Zhi asked after a long time.

Ling Tian opened his eyes and said, "Um, Xinya's mother had a problem with her soul and spirit, so she was always in that unconscious state for several years." He calmly nodded, "She is awake now, but she needs to take much more care of herself because of what happened."

Tang Zhi rejoiced while sighing with relief that her friend, Zhang Ruoyan, had awakened.

But then they all moved their heads in confusion as they remembered Ling Tian's words.

Soul?

Spirit?

"What do you mean by soul and spirit? Is it our mind?" Tang Wanying could not hold back her curiosity and asked Ling Tian.

"Something like that." Ling Tian nodded in acknowledgement as he said, "Tomorrow I will explain everything to you. Both Xinya and her mother will also go to little Shuiruo's house tomorrow, so that Xinya's mother can recover more quickly."

Ling Tian told them that Zhang Ruoyan was fine but that she was still weak and he would teach them a few things so that she would recover more quickly as well.

They nodded and asked no more questions. The next day they would have their answers.

Ling Tian looked tenderly at the small body of Lan Yin who was sleeping peacefully in the arms of Tang Zhi. His lips curved upwards as he watched her sleep.

"I will take little Yinyin to sleep." Tang Zhi got up with Lan Yin in her arms, leaving the three of them alone.

Both Mu Shuiruo and Tang Wanying never moved while enjoying her husband's company.

Ling Tian felt that he could not be happier to have found his lifelong companions at this time. He did not let go of Tang Wanying's and Mu Shuiruo's waists while he could feel the softness of both women's skin, as well as those lovely fragrances emanating from them that intoxicated his soul.

If Tang Wanying emanated an intoxicating scent that made one think of the moon and the stars and enjoy the beautiful night, relaxing after a long and exhausting day, then Mu Shuiruo's natural essence made one imagine the same radiant sun, warming one up and enjoying nature itself while reviving one's spirit and soul; essences clearly so enchanting that they soothed and intoxicated one's soul and relaxed it completely.

63