Chapter 210 (Vol 2) – Teaching Cultivation (2)
3.6k 5 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The morning passed quickly, as everyone began to understand the new world Ling Tian showed them.

Each of them managed to attract the surrounding Chi spirit into their own bodies, making it circulate completely through their meridians. Some faster, some slower, but in the end they all managed to do so.

Long Yuyin also managed to break the barrier. She and Mu Shuiruo were now in the Second Stage of Chi Gathering.

Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen have just entered the First Stage of Chi Gathering.

Lan Yin stabilized her cultivation in the Sixth Stage of Chi Gathering.

Yun Mengxin was still consolidating her strength in the Ninth Stage of Chi Gathering, to reach the Peak Stage and attack the barrier of the Foundation Establishment state.

Ling Tian was still trapped in the Peak Stage of Foundation Establishment.

"Good, now that you have all been able to circulate the Chi in your meridians and Dantian, I will tell you the stages in which your cultivation will increase". Ling Tian spoke aloud after several hours.

Everyone stopped cultivating and started listening to what Ling Tian would say.

"As you know, cultivation is also divided into several Stages or Realms, where one's realm indicates one's strength and so on."

Ling Tian looked at each of them seriously: "Cultivation is important and should not be taken lightly. You may now be at the very lowest level of the world, but one day you may be at the top of all the worlds if you cultivate diligently and do not take it to game or in despair."

"Just as you classify your inner energies in ranks, so does cultivation classify itself, in which would be the following states:

The first stage you will enter is:

The Stage of 'Chi Gathering'

The other states or realms in order are:

Foundation Establishment.

Golden Core.

Nascent Soul.

Body Condensation.

Separation & Reunion.

And the last that would be:

The 'Great Ascension'.

These realms are the mortal cultivation. If you want to become truly immortal, you will need to reach the last realm of the Great Ascension, so that you can face tribulation and become truly Immortal and continue to cultivate to new heights.

Those realms are what I will tell you for now. Once you are ready to ascend to immortality, I will explain the following realms to you.

Ling Tian finished slowly and explained what each state entails and what would happen from the state of the Nascent Soul; that they would face tribulation in order to enter the next realm.

"If we take into account the forces that you had before, you would all be in the first state, which would be the Chi Gathering Stage."

Ling Tian explained the 'equality' of each stage with the ranks of the ancient martial arts of Star City.

Ling Tian looked at Zhang Ruoyan and said, "Aunt Ruoyan, because your soul is very weak, you would need to at least reach the Nascent Soul Stage. Thus, your soul will be greatly strengthened and you will be able to heal completely. Your sea of knowledge will open up and your soul will also become strong."

Zhang Ruoyan listened attentively to this. She knew perfectly well that, although her body was in good condition, she felt somehow weak spiritually.

"Brother, when will we be able to fly like you, or will we have to get the legendary flying sword?" Tang Jingtian asked with a big smile. The others were interested in this too.

Who wouldn't want to fly between the clouds and the sky?

Ling Tian smiled mockingly at him and said, "You've barely entered the First Stage and you already want to run?" He laughed.

"But don't worry, once you reach a certain Stage, I personally will teach you how to fly with a sword. But don't be too hasty! If I see any of you getting ahead of yourselves, I will not teach you to fly." Ling Tian spoke seriously. It would not be good for them to dwell into cultivation when they are just beginning.

Tang Jingtian grimaced at the sight of Ling Tian.

"Good, good. Now keep the Chi spirit circulating in your body." Ling Tian indicated that they should continue to cultivate.

Everyone nodded and continued.

"Aunt Zhi, Aunt Ruoyan." Ling Tian approached Tang Zhi and Zhang Ruoyan and gave them some spiritual pills: "These are medicinal pills that will help you to completely heal your body. Aunt Zhi, this will help you strengthen your body weakened by the poison. Aunt Ruoyan, this pill will help you slowly strengthen your soul strength, so that you will not feel weak sometimes."

Ling Tian explained to them how to refine the medicine pills.

"Little Tian." Tang Zhi instructed him to come closer to her.

Ling Tian tilted his head in confusion, but did not hesitate and approached Tang Zhi.

Tang Zhi extended her arms and hugged Ling Tian tightly, with a loving and caring feeling.

"I know that I will be your mother in law in the future, but I want you to know that you can trust me as a true mother. I don't want to say that I plan to replace your mother, but that I will love you as a true son as well. I can know that deep down in your heart you have suffered too much and somehow that pain has not yet been completely healed, therefore, I will give you all my love to make you feel happier and, above all, you will have a family to lean on whenever you need it. I am sure that your mother in the heaven would wish the best for you, that you are very happy and have a great family."

Tang Zhi's soft, loving voice somehow took Ling Tian by surprise.

Ling Tian smiled gratefully as he was warmly embraced by Tang Zhi. That unique feeling of a mother came into his heart at this moment. Ling Tian felt a moment when his nose went a little sour as he felt the love that Tang Zhi was trying to convey to him.

Zhang Ruoyan extended her hand and caressed Ling Tian's head while also saying in a loving voice, "Little Tian, you may not have a sentimental relationship with my daughter now, but you can also count on me for anything you need. You, who have saved so many people, just like me, you deserve to be saved too, filling you with love and affection and more."

Ling Tian immersed himself in this wonderful feeling that he had lost and often longed for for thousands of years:

The immense love of a mother.

Ling Tian closed his eyes while a nostalgic but happy feeling filled his heart. A small tear threatened to come out of his eye.

Zhang Ruoyan had somehow come closer and hugged one side of Ling Tian, as well as Tang Zhi. Both women were hugging Ling Tian warmly.

Ling Tian was being hugged by the two women while being invaded by that motherly love lost thousands of years ago.

Huh?

But now, Ling Tian was able to notice that in his memories and mind, there was a vague, blurry image barely perceptible as a shadow that, when he thought about it, his heart would squeeze and hurt too much, like a deep nostalgic feeling full of longing for that person.

Ling Tian felt that this feeling he had for this image of this person was on a par with or perhaps even a little more than the love he has for his own adoptive mother.

Wh-who are you?

In the depths of his heart he asked himself, without being able to receive any answer.

"Thank you." Not long after, Ling Tian parted and smiled gratefully at Tang Zhi and Zhang Ruoyan, who gave him a warm smile as well. They could see that his eyes were slightly moist.

Then, Zhang Ruoyan and Tang Zhi began to refine the medicine pill.

Ling Tian watched each of them cultivate, so that they would not have problems at that time.

The whole day passed and they managed to cultivate properly, although no one managed to break the barrier and enter the First Stage of Chi Gathering. This was normal.

"Very good." Ling Tian successfully nodded, "I need you to come every day for me to supervise you. You are not allowed to cultivate outside of here as I need to supervise you for any problems that arise!"

Everyone nodded sympathetically.

Ling Tian was planning to have everyone come every day to cultivate. Once he was sure that none of them would have any problems with their cultivation, he would let them cultivate whenever they wanted without the need to be present.

The first few times when cultivating there might be problems, so Ling Tian would make sure they understood all the cultivation so they wouldn't have their cultivation diverted, or even die instantly.

Ling Tian also reminded them about not saying anything about cultivation to anyone.

Most people retired to their homes, leaving a few people behind.

57