Chapter 213 (Vol 2) – Sweet & Tender Love (2) [R-18]
3.7k 3 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, Ling Tian took off his clothes too, leaving himself with nothing at the end. His clothes joined Mu Shuiruo's on the floor.

His younger brother was ready as a fierce spear.

Mu Shuiruo laid face up, panting heavily with her soul still in the clouds.

"Shuiruo." Ling Tian whispered lovingly to her as he tenderly kissed her lips.

Mu Shuiruo's blurry eyes cleared slightly, trying to regain her consciousness and focus on Ling Tian.

Ling Tian played with her some more before saying quietly, "My wife, I will try to do this slowly."

Mu Shuiruo nodded weakly with the rest of her consciousness. She understood what was coming next.

Ling Tian pointed his fiery spear at Mu Shuiruo's honey cave. An inexplicable emotion arose in his heart, wanting to dye his own color into his beloved woman and make her completely his own. Now she would belong to him alone.

Mu Shuiruo felt a hot tip touch her forbidden place, but she did not refuse and hugged Ling Tian tightly. Her body longed to fill a gap inside her, urging her to rush in.

"AAAHHH!"

Mu Shuiruo's mind became completely clear when she cried out in pain and hugged Ling Tian more tightly as she felt her body slowly breaking down. Her nails were buried fiercely in Ling Tian's back.

Slowly, Ling Tian gently pushed his younger brother into Mu Shuiruo's sweet but narrow honey cave, breaking through its defenses until he encountered a delicate membrane inside.

"AAAAHHHNNNN!!!"

Mu Shuiruo shouted and groaned painfully when Ling Tian made one last push and completely broke that barrier inside her, taking her purity and dyeing it with his own color. Although his younger brother was not completely inside the exquisite honey cave, Ling Tian did not move and looked directly at Mu Shuiruo's face.

A bright red liquid flowed from Mu Shuiruo's sweet little cave, staining the bed sheets.

Mu Shuiruo clenched her teeth tightly as she groaned in absolute pain as she felt a huge burning rigid rod penetrate her special place, destroying her body completely. Tears of pain mixed with happiness came out of her beautiful eyes.

She had finally become his woman.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Ling Tian asked painfully. He did not want to cause his woman any pain, but this was unavoidable...

"Mmn." Mu Shuiruo only groaned in response, as she clung completely to her beloved husband.

"Shuiruo..." Ling Tian whispered lovingly as he wiped away her tears and gently kissed her eyes, while he lovingly hugged her trying to comfort her.

Ling Tian decided to wait until Mu Shuiruo's pain subsided, not wanting to cause her any more pain. He continued to kiss every part of Mu Shuiruo, trying to soothe her and get her to relax.

His younger brother was extremely tightly clenched inside the tight softness of Mu Shuiruo's honey cave.

"Husband..."

Mu Shuiruo's faint murmur was heard soon after, while she was trying to move her lower part, wanting to feel her man more. The immense pain she had felt was now beginning to disappear and a feeling of fullness began to fill her completely. However, she still felt the embarrassing need to move to complement her love with her beloved man.

Ling Tian began to move slowly, while letting Mu Shuiruo get used to it. He gradually inserted his younger brother even deeper into the depths of the hidden valley.

"Haahh!"

Mu Shuiruo gasped as she felt the huge burning spear enter and leave her forbidden place. She hugged Ling Tian even more tightly.

Ling Tian did not want to be rushed and desperate with her, so he took his time and moved delicately and slightly quickly, greatly stimulating Mu Shuiruo's honey cave.

Mu Shuiruo felt that the pain had completely disappeared while only pleasure and happiness remained. She embraced her beloved husband more strongly, wanting to feel more of him and become one with him.

Her consciousness flew between the clouds and the heavens when joy filled her completely.

Ling Tian's movements were so delicate and loving, giving pleasures of happiness to Mu Shuiruo constantly. The movements of both were slow but gentle, wanting to enjoy every moment and second that passed. Ling Tian's care for Mu Shuiruo was so tender and delicate, not wanting to ruin this moment while lovingly realizing the pact of love and union with Mu Shuiruo, determined to leave his woman with the most perfect and unforgettable first night of their lives.

Mu Shuiruo felt the torrents of endless euphoric sensations while she felt the burning spear of her man slowly entering and leaving her special place, while she enjoyed this loving, tender and delicate care from her beloved husband.

Shortly thereafter, Mu Shuiruo began to boldly move her bottom with more strength and speed, wanting to feel more of Ling Tian.

Ling Tian understood Mu Shuiruo's action and with vigor began to accelerate his onslaught, causing his woman's breath to be shaken even more as his younger brother came and went strongly from her forbidden place.

"Aaahh!"

"Uhhm!"

"Aaaaahhh!!"

"Hhhmm!!!"

"AHHH!!!"

Mu Shuiruo's gasps and groans finally flooded the bedroom as she felt waves of pleasure when Ling Tian went in and out of her honey cave. She had once again climaxed completely while being ferociously onslaught by her beloved man. Her honey syrups continued to flow from her honey cave, drenching Ling Tian's younger brother.

Mu Shuiruo's nervousness and shyness gradually disappeared while the joy and happiness increased in her, leading her soul to fly to the nine heavens while she was lost in happiness.

Mu Shuiruo took the initiative and pulled Ling Tian's head towards her, kissing his lips fiercely as she was overwhelmed by great bliss.

Their lips joined passionately while their tongues were completely intertwined, as they felt the waves of pleasure and love.

The gasps of both lovers mingled as they gave each other love. A different fragrance blended into the air.

Mu Shuiruo did not know that there was really an ecstasy and euphoria between the pleasures of a man and a woman. She was mostly happy to have given herself to Ling Tian and, added to these new sensations, Mu Shuiruo's joy and euphoria reached unimaginable heights.

Ling Tian squeezed one of her soft buttocks while pounding deep into Mu Shuiruo's special place, filling it with unparalleled pleasures.

His younger brother would reach deep into the honey cave, touching and kissing her special core, while rubbing the sweet and sensitive spots around her entire womb, further increasing Mu Shuiruo's pleasure.

Ling Tian and Mu Shuiruo kissed fiercely, even biting each other while trying to merge with each other. The joy overwhelmed them totally, wanting to be always connected to their beloved.

Mu Shuiruo's audacity increased rapidly, to the point of moving her own ass and letting Ling Tian penetrate deeper into her.

Her tender legs finally wrapped tightly around Ling Tian's waist, as Mu Shuiruo fiercely received Ling Tian's love.

"HM!"

Ling Tian groaned after a long time, knowing that he was reaching his limit before exploding and painting the inner walls of Mu Shuiruo's sweet honey cave.

Mu Shuiruo somehow felt that Ling Tian was going to leave his mark on her, that he would specifically leave a part of him inside her.

Mu Shuiruo unconsciously added more strength to her legs around Ling Tian's waist, not wanting to let him go. Her arms embraced Ling Tian tightly, while the ferocity of her kisses and sucking increased.

Ling Tian's movements became more unrestrained as he was reaching his limit.

"HAA!"

Ling Tian grunted fiercely before blowing his load inside her, embracing more tightly the tender body of his beloved woman. The inside of Mu Shuiruo's honey cave tightened its hold on his younger brother, increasing his pleasure and making him reach his point faster.

"MHHNN!!!"

FWOOSH!!!

The essence of Ling Tian exploded inside Mu Shuiruo's sweet honey cave, filling it completely and painting its walls, leaving his mark on her and depositing his seed inside Mu Shuiruo.

Mu Shuiruo had only felt that a hot liquid was poured within her before her soul flew for the last time to the nine heavens. This time, ecstasy and shock overtook the peak and left Mu Shuiruo completely lost, as her love juices flowed uncontrollably from her honey cave, mixing with the essence of Ling Tian.

Ling Tian observed Mu Shuiruo's current state and smiled lovingly, lying down on the side and bringing Mu Shuiruo's delicate and tender body to his side, lovingly hugging her while waiting for Mu Shuiruo to relax from her euphoria and finally rest.

Ling Tian stared at Mu Shuiruo's pure and holy face mixed with a completely glowing blush. One could even find a trace of sensuality in her, impacting Ling Tian. Her whole tender body glowed with a bright red color as she breathed heavily.

Mu Shuiruo unconsciously showed a resplendent happy and satisfying expression.

58