Chapter 218 (Vol 2) – Where Do You Think You Are Looking?!
2.8k 0 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The atmosphere became tense and uncomfortable at this point.

Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen said nothing to defend themselves and only looked indifferently at Na Shin, making the latter angry at not seeing their faces of panic and shame.

"Do you see it? They themselves do not even try to defend themselves. I'm sure they won't even be able to practice martial arts again". Na Shin once again mocked the two of them.

Some women behind Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian showed dubious expressions when they saw these two.

"My uncle is an explorer and said that there could be another horde of demon beasts in less than a week. If you stay with them, these two will not be able to protect you, they will only be a hindrance in the end." Na Shin continued to mock, saying more: "They no longer have the strength, so they will be simply useless. Come with me, my Na family will deliver elixirs to you so that you can increase your power even to King rank in a few weeks!

"Shen, is this true?" Hu Wenxin asked Mu Shen with concern.

"Yes..." Mu Shen answered Hu Wenxin honestly, but did not tell her that he was cultivating something more powerful than the inner energy.

Hu Wenxin felt sad for Mu Shen, but then she squeezed his hand more: "Don't worry, I won't leave you because of that. I know that you will be able to have the same strength as before." She smiled lovingly at him.

Mu Shen was moved by her. If Hu Wenxin were to leave him, then he would be devastated. Mu Shen would then know that his beloved woman only loved him for being so strong, but when he lost his power then she would leave him.

"Thank you." Mu Shen hugged Hu Wenxin with much gratitude.

Hu Wenxin also hugged him with a smile.

"Qing'er, if you want to leave me, don't worry..."

Before Tang Jingtian finished speaking, Yu Qing sealed his lips with her finger and then said sincerely, "Jingtian, you saved my life. Just because you have lost your strength I will not leave you, besides, you and I are already lovers so I could not leave you at this moment."

Tang Jingtian felt a stone in his heart rise when he heard what Yu Qing said.

"Well, even if my sisters want to leave, I won't leave you." Yu Qing spoke and turned to see the two women near them.

Za Niu and Leng Zilan shook their heads and approached Yu Qing while saying to Tang Jingtian.

"The big brother saved us that time from dying, so we won't reject you now and we won't leave you."

"Mmn, brother Jingtian is a good man and we wouldn't change him for someone else."

Both women looked at Tang Jingtian sincerely.

Tang Jingtian smiled in appreciation. Having good friends really made one very happy.

However, 2 women with some hesitation started walking towards Na Shin.

Hu Wenxin saw this and turned to her two sisters: "Sister Xie, Sister Ling'er, if you want to go with Na Shi, go, I won't blame you." She smiled in understanding.

Deng Xie and Fu Ling shook their heads and looked at Hu Wenxin.

"Sister Wenxin, we have been sisters since we were children so we would never abandon you. Although my parents died when I was little, you and your family took me in and have cared for me ever since. I will not do anything as vile as leaving you." Deng Xie approached and answered Hu Wenxin sincerely.

"That's right, besides..." Fu Ling also approached Hu Wenxin and then looked at Mu Shen as she said in a low voice and with a slight blush, "Brother Shen is the best man I have ever known. He always treats me gently and with respect. I... I like him very much..."

Fu Ling said the latter in an almost imperceptible voice while her blush grew a little deeper. Curiously, Deng Xie also looked at Mu Shen and blushed a little as did Fu Ling.

Hu Wenxin looked at her two sisters and smiled with joy. Mu Shen looked with some stupefaction at both girls.

Na Shin smiled with some satisfaction at seeing that two women had come towards him. However, he was filled with jealousy and envy as he saw that the other women stayed with Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian. Although these women could not be as beautiful as the five goddesses of the city, they were the most beautiful he had seen so far, just below the Goddesses.

Na Shin would not let the opportunity pass to humiliate both boys, especially to prove that he was better than the young master of the great Tang family.

"What are you doing?"

At the moment when Na Shin wanted to use his aura again to put pressure on Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen, a cold and clearly upsetting voice was heard near them.

Huh?

They all turned to look at the person who spoke.

Na Shin and the men behind him opened their eyes as they saw one of the Goddesses of Star City coming towards them. Their eyes showed veneration, love, lust, desire and more.

Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian were slightly surprised to see Long Yuyin, but soon calmed down. Hu Wenxin, Yu Qing and the others were a little surprised to see Long Yuyin.

"Welcome Godde- Miss Long, you look as beautiful as ever." Na Shin immediately spoke up when he saw Long Yuyin, praising her for her beauty. His fierce, lustful eyes secretly observed Long Yuyin's body, as well as her bosoms and butt.

Long Yuyin's beauty was truly transcendental to others, as if she were a beautiful and perfect fairy, with a unique countenance that made her the almost perfect woman with all the radiance of her beauty for Na Shin. He desired her very much even though she was arrogant and cold to others, especially men.

However, Long Yuyin realized this and was displeased at Na Shin's glance.

"Where do you think you are looking?!" Long Yuyin's cold, arrogant voice slightly shook Na Shin.

Tang Jingtian, Mu Shen and the others nearby were not so surprised. They knew in part the personality and character of Long Yuyin. Instead, they both wondered how Ling Tian could have conquered Long Yuyin with her arrogant character. Long Yuyin was always a good girl, gentle and respectful when she was around Ling Tian, but arrogant and cold to others.

Na Shin hesitated for a few seconds before saying in a proud voice: "Miss Long, I know that you too have lost your inner strength of energy and, although your father is the Lord of the City, my family could give you several elixirs to increase your martial arts power again. Even my family found a special plant that had not been found many years ago, which can enable you to increase your strength drastically". He walked elegantly to Long Yuyin and then extended his arm to want to take her hand while smiling gently at her.

"Do you think you can touch me, you filthy garbage?!" Long Yuyin stepped back and looked at Na Shin with hatred. Her face had an expression of disgust.

Na Shin twisted his lip in disappointment at being so rejected by Long Yuyin. Her arrogance was evident.

Who could resist his charms?

He was the young master of the Na family who would become one of the great families in the future!

Although his family was not one of the great families, it was still a very powerful and respected aristocratic family!

Any woman would be pleased that he took her into consideration.

But Na Shin was humiliated to see that the Goddess Long Yuyin had not even considered him, even she insulted him.

However, Na Shin tried to restrain himself as he smiled again once more and told Long Yuyin.

"Miss Long, I apologize for making such a bold move, I hope you can forgive me. How about giving me a chance to start over and make good friends?" Na Shin extended his hand in front of Long Yuyin with an open palm ready to receive her hand as a greeting. He had a completely soft and gentle smile.

51