Chapter 228 (Vol 2) – Women & Beauty
2.8k 1 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once everyone was gathered outside, they sat in the lotus position.

"Good. Now try to gather all the Chi spirit in your bodies and try to break the barrier you will feel. Once you do that, you will enter the First Stage of Chi Gathering."

Ling Tian indicated that now they will cultivate deeply. Everyone nodded and began slowly attacking the barrier that would officially send them into cultivation.

Swoosh

Not long after, Zhang Xinya and Tang Wanying managed to break through and enter the First Stage of Chi Gathering.

Their bodies were completely filled with black impurities, opening their eyes in panic as they saw themselves and then running away once they realized that Ling Tian was looking at them both with a smile.

Ling Tian laughed at their reactions and nodded with satisfaction.

The others who realized this were surprised and redoubled their efforts to cultivate.

Swoosh

Long Yuyin and Mu Shuiruo also managed to break the barrier, entering the Third Stage of Chi Gathering.

The two also flew out of the place, not wanting Ling Tian to see them in such a state.

Ling Tian nodded in satisfaction because of their cultivation aptitudes.

Lan Yin was now cultivating without the Immortal Crystal as it had turned to dust the day before. She now cultivated by absorbing the scarce Chi spirit of the surrounding area.

Swoosh

Ling Tian was slightly surprised to see that Tang Zhi and Zhang Ruoyan were starting to attack the barrier directly, with the wind starting to swirl around them.

Shortly thereafter, the two managed to enter the First Stage of Chi Gathering too, with a remarkable time difference. Their bodies were filled with impurities and they went to wash themselves.

The others continued to cultivate.

Soon after, Zhang Xinya, Tang Wanying, Long Yuyin and Mu Shuiruo returned to the yard. Behind them came Zhang Ruoyan and Tang Zhi.

It looked like a festival of radiant and beautiful women, as if they were spring landscapes beginning to bloom completely.

Their bodies seemed to shine slightly brighter, their healthy skin glowing. Their beauty and aura seemed more beautiful. Each of them observed the remarkable change in their own bodies and then looked at the others, realizing that their skins really seemed to shine a little more than before.

"I think my skin looks a little more radiant, or maybe I'm imagining it?"

"Yeah. I even feel like my skin is softer and smoother."

"Does this do the cultivation? It's amazing..."

"You girls really do look more beautiful and radiant. I don't think there are any women more beautiful and gorgeous than you."

The women began to talk to each other, discussing mainly their skin, their appearance, and above all: the beauty.

Ling Tian had an expression of not knowing whether to laugh or cry. He would be more focused on cultivation as he progressed, but all the women he had met without exception, tended to focus mostly on the beauty, state, and appearance of their bodies. His female disciples were also no exception once their minds began to mature fully, trying to look always beautiful and pretty even though they did not leave their home and spent most of their time with him...

"Little Tian, does this indicate that we have successfully cultivated?" Tang Zhi asked Ling Tian with a radiant smile once they all approached: "It seems that even me and Ruoyan have been rejuvenated a little bit to the way we used to be, giggling..."

Tang Zhi and Zhang Ruoyan had observed each other and felt as if they had slightly rejuvenated, slightly enhancing theirs beauties and returning a little to their previous aspects of a few years ago.

The other women nodded in agreement with what Tang Zhi said. Strangely, they felt they looked a little more beautiful and pretty.

"Didn't I tell you the benefit of cultivation in appearance and body?"

Ling Tian tilted his head in confusion, remembering that he had apparently not told them about all the benefits of the body, causing all the women to look at him in confusion as well.

"Every time you cultivate and manage to break through a major or minor stage, your bodies will expel the black impurities, especially in these early stages, and thus you will rejuvenate in time, instead of aging. If you continue to cultivate toward higher realms, your appearances will be frozen in a few words and you will maintain your beauty forever, or your bodies will rejuvenate at their previous best moment... even adult women will rejuvenate even more in time as if they were many years younger as long as they cultivate and reach a higher realm..."

Ling Tian did not finish explaining when he saw that they all looked at him with complex expressions, especially some women with a slight resentment and anger, perhaps because he did not tell them this before.

Tang Zhi and Zhang Ruoyan were surprised to hear this, but they immediately smiled with blossoming smiles knowing that their appearances would be rejuvenated in time as long as they continue to cultivate.

Long Yuyin, Tang Wanying, Zhang Xinya and Mu Shuiruo felt a satisfaction and happiness within them in knowing that they could become more beautiful women when they increased their cultivation.

What woman wouldn't want to keep her beauty forever?

All women without exception always look for ways to be beautiful and keep their beauty, especially if they have a very handsome husband who would be the dream and objective of every woman...

Ling Tian was in a cold sweat as he understood the trouble he had gotten himself into by not mentioning this benefit. His women saw him with a smiling expression that wasn't really a smile for his benefit. Now they understood how Yun Mengxin and Lan Yin looked more and more beautiful!

"Ahem... now you must stabilize your cultivation. Try to calm the rampant Chi in your meridians and Dantian." Ling Tian coughed uncomfortably when he felt he was sitting on needles, so he decided to change the subject and mention to them that they had to stabilize their cultivation.

They all nodded and began to stabilize their cultivation.

The whole day passed and Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian managed to enter the Second Stage of Chi Gathering much later.

Before the cultivation time was over, the others barely managed to enter the First Stage of Chi Gathering.

Although they took a little longer than the others, Ling Tian knew that they should have good cultivation aptitudes as well.

Lan Yin was still in the Seventh Stage of Chi Gathering. She learned a few moves while Ling Tian trained her with the swords.

Everyone managed to stabilize their cultivation and then did some exercises and training to understand their current strength. Everyone also learned about the rejuvenating effect of cultivation, beginning to smile subconsciously at the knowledge that they could get younger if they continued to cultivate. Later, all went home with broad smiles, especially because they had managed to enter the First Stage of Chi Gathering.

Ling Tian also emphasized that they should try to get to the Fourth Stage of Chi Gathering and once they got to that stage, they would have to come with him as he would give them a surprise.

Before leaving, Tang Zhi, Zhang Ruoyan and Yun Dong again asked about Yun Mengxin, which Ling Tian told them she was fine and should be cultivating in her bedroom due to her current level. Yun Dong nodded in relief and said goodbye, leaving a greeting for his daughter. Zhang Ruoyan and Tang Zhi smiled in complicity as they thought about what might have really happened because of Ling Tian's uncomfortable smile. They could not help but think of Ling Tian's vigor like any young man, especially being in a house with all his female fiancées who were such beautiful Goddesses and would become little lambs defenseless against a big wolf.

Ling Tian always kept the isolation barrier in Yun Mengxin's bedroom. He already knew that she had been awake for a long time, but she had decided to stay and not go out apparently. Yun Mengxin could leave without having problems with the barrier, as it would break if she infused her Chi, because her cultivation essence has part of his own immortal essence combined so in short it would be almost her own technique and she could eliminate it, but then Ling Tian thought of something and smiled mischievously as he thought about it again.

Knowing her temperament and personality, Yun Mengxin must have felt that she had no face to show herself to him after what happened the night before.

55