Chapter 234 (Vol 2) – Dominance & Pride in the Love (2) [R-18]
3.1k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Yuyin felt a large, warm object on her belly. She knew instantly that this was her fiancé's special object despite the fact that it was the first time she would do this.

"Are you ready?" Ling Tian whispered lovingly in her ear.

Long Yuyin nodded weakly while clinging tightly to Ling Tian's body, "I want to be your woman, Master." Her mind was gradually beginning to lose itself.

"Do you still call me 'Master'?" Ling Tian asked with a slight smile as he looked into her eyes gently.

"H-husband..." Long Yuyin murmured shyly with her blushing complexion. The change of direction from Master to Husband gave her some shyness, but she quickly got used to it.

Ling Tian felt a satisfaction in looking at Long Yuyin.

Her body full of sweat drops shone and reflected the moonlight, while her blushing complexion added a charm of a pure maiden proud of her beautiful body.

No doubt anyone would be fascinated to see her beautiful body. Men would lose their heads if they could see even a glimpse of her beauty.

But now, Ling Tian was the only one fortunate to admire and observe her beautiful body completely. Long Yuyin would belong to him and him alone.

Ling Tian positioned himself and pointed to his younger brother at Long Yuyin's virgin entrance, as he watched her with love and desire.

"MMMMGGGGHHHNNNN!!!"

Long Yuyin groaned painfully while squeezing her arms and legs around Ling Tian when she felt a burning rod piercing her special place, slowly penetrating to her deepest place. Her consciousness became instantly clear as she felt her body being torn in half from her forbidden place.

Her body arched from the pain that hit her in one go.

She also could not help but let out a tear from her eyes, containing pain and happiness at the same time as her fingers and nails were buried in her man's back. Some bright red liquid came out of her hidden valley, indicating that she had been transformed into a true adult woman.

She had truly given herself to Ling Tian.

Having a husband who was both her own Master and a powerful man, Long Yuyin was somehow filled with happiness and satisfaction, as well as pride as well. She could not help but hug his strong, firm body more tightly.

Ling Tian kissed her cheeks and eyes, wiping away the tear of pain that Long Yuyin had let go. He had claimed her purity, her virginity, so it would be painful to be her first time, therefore he would love her slowly and gently, being tender and loving to her at this moment.

His lips kissed, suctioned and sucked on every part of Long Yuyin, stealing her tasty, thin lips, and then kissing and licking her soft neck, taking the remaining little drops of sweat, exciting him even more.

"Aaahhh!"

Long Yuyin moaned with pleasure when Ling Tian started kissing her wet breasts again, while sucking and even suctioning the skin of her jade mountains, especially her pink cherries that were becoming more stimulated after being caressed by the slightly cold night air. She was sure that there would be marks left on them as she watched Ling Tian suck and bite them in desperation.

"I will leave my marks on you so that you will always remember that you are mine and mine alone, my wife~"

Long Yuyin felt an immense pleasure as Ling Tian continued to suck on her majestic white and wet rabbits in desperation. She instinctively hugged her head, trying to get Ling Tian to suck her snowy beaks harder and leave his own marks all over her body. She wanted to bury his face between her sensitive mountains.

Her tightly packed honey cave had been rid of the heartbreaking pain and now only one amazing pleasure remained, filling her inner emptiness while Ling Tian continued to stimulate her breasts by kissing, massaging, biting and playing with them.

He realized that he was really starting to like his women's breasts too much, as he became excited by licking and sucking them, wanting to eat them and leave his own mark on them, as well as burying his face in the soft heavenly mountains of his wives and breathing in their fragrant and exciting scent.

He also did not go unnoticed for his taste for their buttocks and asses too...

All their bodies...

Long Yuyin's body was constantly arching as pleasure filled her more and more. Ling Tian was becoming a little more unrestrained with her, increasing their climax and euphoria.

When Ling Tian felt that she no longer felt pain, he slowly moved a few times, realizing that she was beginning to feel pleasure and even move awkwardly, with her insides squeezing into his burning spear.

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

After a while, Ling Tian pulled his younger brother out of Long Yuyin's sweet, tightly packed honey cave, and then quickly and forcefully struck a little ferociously inside her, reaching into her womb and causing Long Yuyin to let out a strong moan of pleasure and lustful happiness.

Long Yuyin clung tighter to Ling Tian as her consciousness began to disappear completely, feeling herself flying through the clouds every time the blows of pleasure reached her special place, reaching her climax several times while her euphoria continued to exceed her limits.

Ling Tian smiled satisfactorily while he increased his vigorous pounding towards Long Yuyin.

"AAAAHHH!"

"MMHHHNNN!"

"HHHHHAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Long Yuyin's moans began to increase progressively with Ling Tian pounding her more ferociously.

Her spring syrup began to come out of her honey cave, and she could not resist any longer after reaching a huge climax. Her consciousness was completely lost while only great pleasure reigned in her body and soul.

However, Long Yuyin's consciousness seemed to have recovered slightly when she began to kiss Ling Tian and then tried to push him weakly, wanting to move him.

Ling Tian did not resist and now he lay down on his back on the blanket that covered the place.

"HHAAAHHH!!!"

Long Yuyin moaned heavily, full of pleasure as she let herself be penetrated more by Ling Tian's burning spear when she began to ride him.

Long Yuyin's clumsiness was evident as she tried to ride on Ling Tian, so she slowly learned how to move as she was filled with pleasure at jumping on his strong younger brother.

Ling Tian's face twitched in shock as he saw Long Yuyin begin to move wildly and obviously clumsily on top of him but... this was only to make her increase her own climax!

He could feel somehow that Long Yuyin was being a proud woman by making only her feel pleased, wanting to show him with her lustful and passionate smile that she would win him over in the end in this way. She wanted to maintain her dignity and her pride as a woman.

"AAHHHMMM!!!"

Long Yuyin began to moan with more euphoria as Ling Tian's heavenly, fiery rod reached into her depths, touching her core as it pounded and rubbed all over her womb.

Her honey cave began to flow with her honey juices, being constantly pounded by the waves of pleasure.

Ling Tian let both of them be in this position, but he decided to teach Long Yuyin a lesson.

"¡¡¡¡¡AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

This time, Long Yuyin let out a thunderous, loud, lustful moan full of pleasure when Ling Tian squeezed her abundant buttocks and pounded her fiercely, reaching down to her depth and pounding her core as well.

Long Yuyin's body shook ferociously, with her honey cave pouring out love juices when Ling Tian gave her a great climax.

"HHAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"MMMMMMMNNNNN!!!"

"HHHHHHHMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!"

Long Yuyin started moaning with greater satisfaction once Ling Tian started hitting her deeply again. Her consciousness was flying beyond the clouds, reaching the nine heavens.

Ling Tian also felt a great sense of pleasure and excitement at this position, with his fierce younger brother reaching deep into his woman and vigorously pounding her entire womb, touching the most sensitive parts inside.

His hands then shifted from her abundant buttocks to her sensitive front mountains, grasping and massaging them fiercely, further increasing Long Yuyin's pleasure and gasping.

Long Yuyin squeezed her hands over Ling Tian's hands, wanting him to squeeze more on her sensitive breasts which were bouncing happily as she was riding over her man. Finally, she let herself be dominated and left at the mercy of her man.

She felt that she would soon reach her final limit and would be unconsciously satisfied and happy after being so vigorously pounded by her beloved husband.

Ling Tian also began to reach his climax as he continued to constantly pound his beloved woman. His younger brother roared like a ferocious dragon inside Long Yuyin's honey cave, threatening that it would explode and let out all of its warm, abundant essence. Immediately, he stood up and embraced her, desperately sucking one of her cherries standing proudly and with his other hand massaging the other sensitive rabbit. Long Yuyin kept jumping wildly, with her honey cave being penetrated countless times and letting out her love nectar.

Suddenly, Long Yuyin started jumping with more vigor and intensity. Her euphoria was already about to give her a huge final climax.

"AAMMMMGGGHHH!!!"

Ling Tian moaned with satisfaction as he felt Long Yuyin's honey cave begin to tighten much more around his younger brother, increasing his pleasure and especially stimulating the tip of his heavenly fiery spear that constantly kissed and pounded her flower core. Her very tight honey cave gave him a satisfying pleasure.

Suddenly, Ling Tian could no longer more and moved from position without disconnecting from his woman; now with Long Yuyin lying down and him on top of her as he continued to pound deeper, harder and more vigorously, about to reach his limit.

Long Yuyin could no longer hold out against Ling Tian, losing completely in battle while allowing herself to be completely dominated by her man.

She hugged Ling Tian's head tightly as he continued to enjoy her bouncing, sensitive beaks, and then squeezed her long, fleshy legs around her beloved husband's waist while she was still being pounded by his great, fierce spear, finally reaching her great climax.

FWOOSH!

Ling Tian's warm, white, abundant essence exploded inside her honey cave. Long Yuyin swallowed Ling Tian's younger brother completely, ceasing to move when the great climax hit her and pleasure took her flying up into the heavens, with her consciousness finally being lost.

Ling Tian released his load into her womb, painting its walls with a white hue and filling it completely, while the climax also hit him and gave him great satisfaction.

He never stopped hugging Long Yuyin's soft body, holding her in his arms while she was unconscious from the great pleasure that beat her.

Plop

Ling Tian moved and lay down on the blanket, with Long Yuyin resting heavily on his chest.

His younger brother was still so fierce and full of spirit, but he could do nothing but suffer this little agony when he saw Long Yuyin faint from pleasure.

Ling Tian hugged Long Yuyin's body with more love and tenderness as he watched her sleep peacefully. He took out another blanket from his space ring to cover Long Yuyin so that she would not feel the cold of the night.

The isolation barrier over the courtyard was still active, so no one could hear or see what was going on inside.

The moon illuminated the courtyard of Mu house, slightly illuminating two naked bodies that were still completely hugging each other undisturbed.

50