Chapter 244 (Vol 2) – Happiness & Delicacy in Love (2) [R-18]
2.8k 1 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian could not resist and this time, he kissed Tang Wanying passionately, while holding her completely. His tongue opened her mouth and began to explore every inch of her, to finally attack her tongue.

Tang Wanying felt shy at first but then, she also began to move her tongue with his, battling and finally intertwining them completely.

This gave her a unique and pleasant feeling.

"AAAHHH!!"

Ling Tian lowered his hand and began massaging her lower doors, realizing that her hidden valley was already a little wet. Tang Wanying could not help but moan pleasantly, holding Ling Tian tighter as her body arched from the flow of pleasure that spread throughout her.

Ling Tian rubbed and caressed every part of her forbidden place, making Tang Wanying continue to moan with pleasure as she could not control herself. Her hidden valley began to get wetter while the love juices began to flow out of it and wet the bed.

Tang Wanying was embarrassed to realize this, but her consciousness was extremely lost as she was constantly attacked by Ling Tian.

"AAHHHMMMNN!!!

Tang Wanying moaned loudly when Ling Tian touched and rubbed her little heavenly cherry down there, which was like a soft, tender bud to the touch. She felt an orgasm when the climax hit her at that moment, causing plenty of spring nectar to overflow from her beautiful little honey cave.

Ling Tian knew she was already wet enough to continue, so he started taking off his own clothes too.

His younger brother as always was ready, like a big, long spear, ready to go into battle with a fierce spirit.

Tang Wanying was already lost in the clouds, so her consciousness gradually returned.

Huh?

Tang Wanying felt a burning rod resting on her own belly. She somehow knew that this was her husband's object, and it would have to enter her. Her nervousness and shyness covered her completely.

This was her first time after all.

"Wanying..." Ling Tian stuck to her with their naked bodies, starting to kiss her again without being able to resist being with her and becoming one.

He knew that Tang Wanying was extremely nervous, so he wanted to calm her down first and reassure her.

MHN!

The two kissed lovingly. Tang Wanying began to calm down a little as she hugged Ling Tian's neck with her arms and drew him closer to her, wanting to feel him more while his tongue danced with her own tongue.

Ling Tian pointed the tip of his younger brother towards her little honey cave that overflowed with her love juices.

Tang Wanying felt a hot tip in her special spot, unconsciously, she hugged Ling Tian more tightly while kissing him more vigorously, wanting to get rid of her nervousness.

Ling Tian slowly and gently pushed his younger brother into Tang Wanying, slowly entering into her narrow and delicate honey cave, breaking the membranes inside her.

His younger brother found a small, delicate barrier in his path. Ling Tian pushed again this time with a little more force, completely breaking that barrier and entering a little deeper into her small honey cave.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHMMMMMNNNNN!!!"

Tang Wanying groaned in pain when she felt a big burning spear pierce her forbidden spot, feeling that it was destroying her completely. Her nails were buried in Ling Tian's back as she pressed her hug much harder into him.

A tear that contained both pain and happiness at the same time flowed from her eyes.

She knew that she had now officially become his woman.

A warm red liquid overflowed from her honey cave, completely staining the bed sheet, almost taking the shape of a flower.

Ling Tian stopped moving, not wanting to cause Tang Wanying pain. Although only half of his younger brother had entered her, he still did not move, hugging her lovingly.

Tang Wanying still felt destruction down there, so she didn't move much either. She stayed holding Ling Tian, not wanting to let go of him at this moment.

"I'm sorry for causing you pain..." Ling Tian whispered to her with a sense of guilt as he saw her suffer.

Tang Wanying shook her head and responded to him with a passionate kiss.

"This means that I have become your woman now." Tang Wanying smiled happily without caring about the pain in her body.

She knew that this pain was necessary and also an indication that she had finally given her virginity to her husband, becoming his completely.

A long time later, the pain slowly disappeared, while a feeling of pleasure began to manifest in her, wanting to fill a emptiness within her.

"It doesn't hurt anymore..." Tang Wanying whispered shyly while moving her butt with an embarrassing feeling.

Ling Tian smiled and kissed her soft lips again, as he pushed his younger brother a little further into her little wet cave.

"Aaahhhh!"

Tang Wanying started moaning again but completely full of pleasure as Ling Tian thrust his fiery burning hardness into her.

Her beautiful legs coiled around Ling Tian's waist while her honey cave began to be pierced with a little more force.

Their lips did not separate, with their tongues dancing together while pleasure coursed through both bodies.

"Aaahhh!"

"Aaaahhhmmm!!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Tang Wanying's moans increased to a high level when Ling Tian began his lunge faster and more vigorously, making his euphoria increase faster.

She also awkwardly began to move to Ling Tian's rhythm, with her waist beginning to move and feeling happily lustful as she gave herself completely to her future husband.

Gradually, Ling Tian was able to reach deeper into her, completely filling her hidden valley with all his burning spear. He completely filled the whole honey cave of Tang Wanying after several penetrations, getting almost all of his younger brother to enter it completely.

Tang Wanying's special spot slowly adapted to the large size of the fiery burning rod of Ling Tian, taking its shape so that he could fill it completely and give her love and pleasure and please her deeply.

Tang Wanying felt that this feeling of emptiness at first was now completely filled every time her lover penetrated her deeply, filling her with pleasure but above all with happiness.

Ling Tian would sometimes gently push and sometimes fiercely pound inside her honey cave, reaching out to her special core as he searched and rubbed the different sensitive spots around his beloved woman's womb.

Her narrow honey cave was tightly wrapped around his younger brother, giving Ling Tian great pleasure while his hardness was trapped inside in total pleasure and enjoyment, feeling heavenly.

"MMMMHHHHHH!!!"

His burning rod rubbed the small, delicate red bud at the entrance of her honey cave, further stimulating and increasing the pleasure in Tang Wanying, making her reach a great climax quickly.

Tang Wanying's mind was completely lost, being constantly beaten by pleasure-filled waves that carried her consciousness flying through the clouds of the nine heavens, feeling pleased and full of happiness and pleasure.

"Something will come out!" She shouted faintly as she made her honey cave tighten much more around the hardness of Ling Tian, and her arms and legs held him tighter. Tang Wanying felt that she was reaching her limit and something inside her would finally explode.

Fwoosh!

A spring nectar spurted out of her honey cave, making Tang Wanying arch completely while pleasure was all that reigned in her body and mind.

She felt that her mind was completely lost and all she could feel were the thrusts that Ling Tian kept giving her, adding more pleasure to what she was experiencing.

Tang Wanying left herself completely at the mercy of Ling Tian, being constantly pounded by the pleasure when her consciousness was being lost in the clouds of the heavens.

Ling Tian kept thrusting his hardness into her, as he vigorously bit her lips and then bit her ears, causing Tang Wanying to move when pleasure overflowed from her.

Tang Wanying clung weakly to Ling Tian, with the little consciousness remaining in her mind finally beginning to lose itself.

"AAARRRHHHGGG!!!"

Ling Tian moaned fiercely when his euphoria began to reach its limit, feeling that a great climax would soon come to him. He began to pound Tang Wanying harder, causing her to also moan with lustful happiness as she was incessantly penetrated.

Ling Tian passionately kissed her snowy peaks, biting vigorously into her proud pink cherries.

Tang Wanying hugged Ling Tian's head more tightly, wanting to bury his face in her chest. She tightened her embrace when Ling Tian bit and sucked on her heavenly cherries. The pleasure that ran through her body and soul every time he sucked and bit her pink cherries along with the deep penetrations into her special place, Tang Wanying was going crazy with pleasure and happiness.

Her glassy eyes could no longer see anything, only the face of her beloved man filled her vision and mind, being pounded indeterminate times.

Her heart beating incessantly had the image of Ling Tian completely engraved on it.

"KKKUUUHHHGGG!!!"

Ling Tian moaned when he was about to blow his load into her womb.

Tang Wanying also felt that another great climax would finally hit her and her soul would be completely lost to the point of not knowing if she could faint from pleasure.

Ling Tian pounded more ferociously, filling her honey cave and hitting her special core.

FWOOSH!

"¡¡¡¡¡AAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Ling Tian's thick, hot, white essence exploded inside Tang Wanying's honey cave, completely filling her womb and painting her interior walls.

The great climax of Tang Wanying hit her whole being and soul, taking her to fly to the nine heavens and getting lost in the sea of clouds.

Her womb was filled with the special essence of Ling Tian, with his younger brother still inside her.

"Haa... Haa... Haa..."

Ling Tian and Tang Wanying were breathing heavily. Their naked bodies did not stop hugging each other.

He pulled his younger brother out of her honey cave, making his white essence come out of her honey cave mixed with her love nectar as well as traces of blood from her loss of her virginity.

Ling Tian gently kissed Tang Wanying's forehead, while he lay down at her side and held her in his arms.

Tang Wanying fainted from pleasure and happiness, therefore, Ling Tian hugged her all night and she quickly fell asleep.

Ling Tian smiled lovingly while watching her sleep.

47