Chapter 246 (Vol 2) – Vigorous Early Morning Love [R-18]
2.8k 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhh."

Tang Wanying let out a weakly pleasurable moan when Ling Tian grabbed one of her soft buttocks.

Her breathing began to accelerate as she continued to kiss her beloved man.

Ling Tian moved his other hand and lifted Tang Wanying, sitting her on his legs without wanting to stop kissing her.

"Husband..." Tang Wanying spoke weakly with her agitated breath. She hugged Ling Tian's neck and continued to kiss him, increasing the flame of love within her.

Ling Tian kissed Tang Wanying more passionately, his hands groping her butt and massaging her buttocks with vigor.

"You really are so beautiful and perfect, my Wanying." Ling Tian whispered passionately as he continued to kiss her. Tang Wanying felt her heart beating intensely, feeling happy and excited, completely full of love.

"Hmn?"

Tang Wanying felt a great burning rod leaning against her belly. She lowered her gaze to look at the great object of her beloved man.

"So big..." Tang Wanying murmured incredulously when she saw her husband's great object.

Had that really entered her?

Wasn't it too big?!

Tang Wanying could not help but wonder as she looked at Ling Tian's younger brother. Then she thought she was a lustful woman, remembering that in the end she felt filled with that heavenly rod entering deep within her, moving vigorously so that Ling Tian would penetrate her many times.

"You don't have to feel bad... I love that side of you too." He whispered lovingly to her as he kissed her neck and then licked her ear.

Ling Tian could understand what she was thinking: that she could be a lustful woman.

Tang Wanying felt some shame at first, but after hearing what Ling Tian said, she felt a sense of relief inside.

She did not want her beloved man to think badly of her.

"Aaahhhh!"

Tang Wanying moaned pleasantly when Ling Tian continued to massage her buttocks and then bit her ear, giving her great pleasure.

Ling Tian kissed Tang Wanying passionately, making her lose herself again in the pleasure that ran through her body.

Then, he kissed her neck all the way down to her jade mountains, sucking all her contours and finally sucking her proud heavenly pearls, enjoying those delicious pink cherries.

Unconsciously, Tang Wanying lowered one of her hands and boldly grabbed Ling Tian's younger brother.

She did not hesitate, stood up a little and directed the burning rod towards the doors of her special spot, making his hardness slowly penetrate her as she began to moan with pleasure.

"AAAHHH!"

Tang Wanying moaned pleasantly as the burning spear of her beloved man penetrated her deeply, reaching her womb and touching her special core.

She felt a slight pain at first, but then quickly disappeared, becoming accustomed to the large size of her husband's object.

"Haa!"

Ling Tian grunted pleasantly, feeling Tang Wanying's tight, narrow honey cave.

Her insides splendidly pressed his hardness inside her, giving him great satisfaction and excitement.

Gradually, he began to move, penetrating a little more into her. His euphoria began to increase progressively along with that of Tang Wanying.

However, Ling Tian did not have to do much when Tang Wanying began to move on her own, starting to jump on him with some clumsiness, evidencing her inexperience.

"AAAHHHHH!"

Tang Wanying began to gasp in satisfaction once she got into the rhythm and knew how to move, riding the enormous hardness of Ling Tian.

His hands clung to her buttocks, moving them up and down as well, massaging them intensely, squeezing the inner walls around his younger brother.

Tang Wanying jumped energetically, being penetrated at her own pace. Her hands were around the neck of her man, squeezing her hug as he sucked her sensitive white celestial rabbits and increased the excitement and euphoria in her.

Her feet leaned firmly, increasing her jumps while the wild hot spear penetrated her deeply, touching all her sensitive areas inside her, touching her womb, filling all her emptiness.

Splash!

Splash!

Splash!

The water splashing to the rhythm of their movements could be clearly heard, making some water come out of the wooden tub.

He let both of them be in this position, making Tang Wanying pleased and intensely increasing their climax, seeking her own pleasure and discovering this new world of love and intimacy.

Ling Tian grunted pleasantly, with his younger brother being squeezed countless times into her heavenly honey cave, rapidly increasing his climax.

The water inside the tub moved in waves, hitting the pair of lovers, increasing the sensations even more.

"Husband!"

Tang Wanying lowered her head and began to kiss Ling Tian intensely, keeping jumping on his big burning stick.

Their tongues fought at first, wanting to take control. However, it didn't last long when both tongues began to entwine and dance together at a vertiginous rhythm.

"I-I come!"

Ling Tian moaned and also began to move to increase his euphoria when he felt he was reaching his limit, therefore, Tang Wanying's pleasure increased to twice as much when he began to pound her vigorously.

"AAAHHHHHH~!"

"MMMMMMHHHHHHHHN!!!"

"I-I'M C-COMING T-TOOOO!!!!!"

Tang Wanying again felt her consciousness begin to wander, with her soul beginning to fly into the clouds while being pounded deeply by her husband's great object.

She knew that she would reach her limit again as she remembered what happened to her as the night before; her body began to feel euphoric.

SPLASH!

SPLASH!!!

SPLASH!!!!!

The water inside the wooden tub began to move violently, with splendid sounds each time Ling Tian penetrated deep into the Tang Wanying honey cave.

"ARRGHHMMM!!!"

FWOOSH!!!

"¡¡¡¡¡AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

Ling Tian grunted heavily when he could no longer and released all of his hot, white essence into Tang Wanying's womb, causing her to shout out full of vigor and pleasure, with her soul finally flying to heavenly paradise.

Her honey cave squeezed intensely, not wanting to let his younger brother out of it.

Only her love juices came out of her honey cave, with traces of the white essence of Ling Tian.

Tang Wanying's belly seemed to have swollen a little at this point, containing the hardness of her husband along with all his special seed.

"HAA... HAA... HAA..."

They both gasped heavily, trying to catch their breath slowly. Tang Wanying leaned completely on Ling Tian's body, while the pleasant sensations persisted furiously inside her.

Ling Tian embraced her firmly, without yet taking his younger brother out of her honey cave.

The water inside the tub seemed to have disappeared a little more than half way, as it splashed and fell out of the wooden tub at the last moment.

Tang Wanying was still breathing heavily, clinging weakly to her man's body while her soul flew freely into the great heaven.

Ling Tian quickly recovered his breath, but did not move, not wanting to disturb his woman at this moment, leaving her feeling satisfied and happy.

The isolation barrier inside the bedroom began to show some signs of rippling, notifying him that there was someone who wanted to come in.

Ling Tian released his spiritual sense and opened his eyes when he saw Zhang Xinya wanting to break through the barrier while grimacing furiously.

At this point, Tang Wanying's narrow honey cave relaxed a bit and Ling Tian was finally able to get his younger brother out of it.

A large amount of white, warm and thick essence began to come out of her special spot.

Tang Wanying slowly regained consciousness, although she was still physically weak. She clearly showed love in her eyes when she saw Ling Tian.

He smiled lovingly at her too and this time he gave her a soft, tender kiss.

Moving slowly, Ling Tian began to bathe Tang Wanying again.

42