Chapter 250 (Vol 2) – Problems in the City Mansion (1)
2.3k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The powerful and exquisite scent covered the main hall of the Mansion.

"Spiritual Elixir!"

A man shouted with emotion when the smell reached his nose. He stared at the bottle Ling Tian was holding in his hands. His clothes looked very much like the alchemists of the association, so Ling Tian thought he was an alchemist.

Na Shun was stunned by this.

Master Alchemist?

Everyone couldn't help but wonder when they saw the elixir in Ling Tian's hands and then remembered the last thing he had said.

"A-a-a brat like you cannot be a great master alchemist..." Na Shun spoke with a slight nervous tone as he saw Ling Tian holding the elixir.

"Lord of the City, this brat could not be a great master alchemist, could he?" Na Shun turned to Long Cheng and asked him incredulously.

Long Cheng frowned even more and said in a serious voice, "Patriarch Na, I ask you to be respectful to him if you do not want to have problems and yes, he is a great master alchemist, the one who is making all the spiritual elixirs for you.."

When what Long Cheng said was heard, everyone in the place could not help but look at Ling Tian with their eyes wide open, with the commotion clearly passing through their faces.

He was a great master of alchemy!

A great master alchemist so young?

The Lord of the City had informed them that a person was making the spiritual elixirs, but that he did not belong to the alchemical association, therefore, they did not know who this great master alchemist was capable of making various spiritual elixirs.

Na Shun felt his legs begin to weaken once he understood that this young man he referred to as an ignorant brat was the mysterious great master alchemist.

What nonsense had he done?

If that was really true, then he had insulted the master alchemist who would perform the elixirs that would increase his family's status.

"Th-that can't be true..." Na Shun murmured with some disbelief as he continued to watch Ling Tian: "A brat like him can't be an alchemist... no... that's got to be a joke."

Even Na Shin, who was standing next to his father, was also surprised to see that this guy of his own age was the famous master alchemist.

Other people were still watching Ling Tian and could not believe what was happening.

Long Cheng became upset and said in an angry voice, "Patriarch Na! Watch your words. He really is the great master alchemist that I mentioned to you earlier... besides, he is my future son in law."

Long Cheng had been upset to see that Na Shun continued to insult Ling Tian and not only he, Tang Wei, Zhang Chao and Yun Dong were also somewhat upset.

WHAT?!?!?!

A silence reigned in the place before everyone's minds were turned again by the last thing Long Cheng said.

The Lord of the City had only one daughter, who was recognized as one of the Five Goddesses of the Star City, so if he said that this young man was his future son in law, then... would he marry his daughter?

If that was true, then that young man could be the future Lord of the City!

It only remains to be seen what rank he is in...

Young men began to look at Ling Tian with murderous glances when they learned that he would marry one of the Goddesses of the city.

Na Shin clenched his fist tightly, holding back his anger from going to beat Ling Tian for taking his Goddess from him.

The young women looked at Ling Tian in amazement, thinking about how he managed to make the daughter of the Lord of the City fall in love. They could not help but be envious of Long Yuyin for having a handsome man who was an expert in alchemy.

Na Shun remained silent, unable to accept reality. He kept shaking his head, denying what was happening.

This meant that there would be nothing for his family and they would be left behind the other families.

"Patriarch Na, that young man is really a master alchemist. He was the one who cured me and also defeated Master Gi in the alchemy association". An old man stood up and told Na Shu, wanting to confirm that Ling Tian was an alchemist.

"It is good to see you again, Great Master."

The old man bowed in respect to Ling Tian, adding more commotion to the people of the place.

A man behind the old man also bowed in the direction of Ling Tian.

Was he really a great master alchemist?

Was it this young man who defeated Master Gi?

Everyone knew this matter, how a mysterious person had completely defeated Master Gi, the best great alchemist master of the Star City.

Rumors about that person being a young man also spread, but people did not believe it, as they doubted how a young man could have such profound knowledge as a great master alchemist.

Ling Tian observed these two men and remembered that he had saved them before when he went to the alchemy association and met Tang Wanying.

He was the old Dai, Rong Dai and his son, Rong Wuyun. Next to them was a young woman with a seductive body who also looked at Ling Tian with some disbelief. She was Rong Xiu, who felt a little bad about remembering the last time they met.

Ling Tian nodded weakly at Rong Dai's comment, not caring about the favor they owed him.

His previous encounter with Rong Xiu ended up disappointing him and he decided not to get involved with that family anymore.

"Now you have confirmed that it was true?" Ling Tian casually asked Na Shun, who continued to deny with his head.

Ling Tian sighed when he saw Na Shun's condition and then said, "Go away from here, and when you understand your mistakes and realize your behavior, you will be able to think clearly about the future and not kick a steel plate..."

He mocked the patriarch Na, returning the same previous contempt he had told him.

Ling Tian hid the spiritual elixir by put it in his garment and then kept it in his space ring, making others believe that he kept it only in his clothes. He was already bored and upset to be here, so he planned to say goodbye to his parents in law, leave them the spiritual elixir and then leave the Mansion to go see Zhang Xinya.

Na Shun felt stabbed inside when he heard the disdain at Ling Tian and he returned his own words.

"Qin!" Na Shun grunted angrily and a man next to him approached him.

Na Shu nodded his head as he pointed at Ling Tian with his eyes. He no longer cared who Ling Tian was, where he was, who was with him. Na Shun just wanted to take it out on that young man who insulted him completely.

The man nodded after hesitating for a second and then released his martial artist aura, surprising the other people around him.

The man's aura completely covered Ling Tian the moment he put away the elixir and wanted to leave.

Ling Tian had only taken a few steps when he felt the man's aura cover him completely, so he stopped his steps and coldly turned to look at the person who did that.

42