Chapter 267 (Vol 2) – Looking for Tele Transportation Zones
2.3k 0 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mas... ter..."

Lan Yin spoke unconsciously in her dreams, mumbling in her sleep.

Ling Tian smiled tenderly at this. He chuckled a little when he saw that Lan Yin had drooled and wet some of his clothes.

All night long, Lan Yin's little hands did not let go of Ling Tian for a single second.

The two of them remained in each other's arms; rather, Lan Yin snuggled completely against Ling Tian's chest while he held her in his arms.

"Hmm..."

Lan Yin's delicate eyelashes trembled slightly and her eyelids began to move, trying to wake up.

"Did you sleep well, my little girl?" Ling Tian whispered softly to her, making Lan Yin finally open her eyes completely.

"Master!" Lan Yin showed a splendid smile and pressed herself tightly against his chest.

Eh?

Instantly, Lan Yin noticed that she had drool around her mouth, as well as on Ling Tian's chest.

Her face blushed deeply when an embarrassing feeling filled her completely.

"M-Master... don't look at me!" Lan Yin screamed in fear and covered her face quickly and then ran out of the room, not wanting Ling Tian to see her.

Ling Tian laughed tenderly when he saw Lan Yin running off to the bathroom to clean herself up.

Then he stood up, washed himself quickly and changed his clothes, and then went to the kitchen.

"I thought you would stay at Wanying's house." Ling Tian spoke softly as he saw Yun Mengxin leave her bedroom too.

The other women had arrived in the evening, therefore, he had noticed. Ling Tian had taught them to fly, so they would have no trouble on the way.

"We missed you..." Yun Mengxin smiled softly.

Ling Tian was happy at her answer and immediately caressed her cheek tenderly, "What have I done in my previous life to have you and each of all of you?" He could not help but feel a trace of disbelief.

He softly kissed Yun Mengxin's soft, tender lips.

She reciprocated his kiss and put her arms around Ling Tian's neck.

"Today I will start looking for the teleportation zones."

After a time of giving and feeling love, Ling Tian said to Yun Mengxin

He still did not withdraw his arms around Yun Mengxin's waist.

"Then I will help you too." She responded with a sweet smile.

Ling Tian smiled gratefully at her help.

"What about the other sisters?" Yun Mengxin asked curiously.

Ling Tian thought for a few seconds before shaking his head: "Their cultivation levels are still very low, even though they can escape by flying with their swords, I prefer that they increase their cultivation more. I am not sure if there can be another powerful demon beast like the Chimera there outside, so I do not want to expose them to danger quickly."

If a demon beast with a minimal power greater than the state of the Foundation Establishment were to appear near the girls, they would have problems escaping.

Ling Tian wanted them to enter at least the Foundation Establishment stage.

"Well, Yinyin could help us now, but I'm sure she'd rather go with me." Ling Tian smiled ironically: "But it is better for her to stay here for the time being, so that nothing happens to her."

Yun Mengxin nodded to him with a small smile.

"Shen and Jingtian are already arriving."

Ling Tian noted with his spirit sense that Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian were already arriving at the Mu house.

Reluctantly releasing Yun Mengxin, Ling Tian went as usual to prepare breakfast.

The other girls soon woke up too and enjoyed Ling Tian's cooking.

Lan Yin left the room with an obvious blush on her lovely face. She was looking with embarrassment at Ling Tian.

Ling Tian patted her head lovingly, telling her not to worry.

After they had finished, they all went out into the yard to continue cultivating.

Long Yuyin, Mu Shuiruo, Zhang Xinya and Tang Wanying took out their immortal crystals for the first time and began to cultivate by absorbing their energies.

Lan Yin also started to cultivate. She would soon reach the Peak Stage of Chi Gathering and then begin to attack the barrier to enter the Foundation Establishment stage.

Yun Mengxin also prepared but did not immediately use the immortal crystal; she planned to absorb its energy when she was facing the barrier of the next stage.

"Brother, what are they using to cultivate?" Tang Jingtian asked curiously, thinking that these objects would have something to do with the sudden increase in the girls' level of cultivation.

"Later I'll tell you, now I'll teach you how to use your spirit sense and how to fly using a sword." Ling Tian explained to them, making them both begin to feel agitated by the knowledge that they could fly like him!

Ling Tian sent a packet of information to their heads, explaining the use of spirit sense and how to control a sword in order to fly.

Soon both boys understood the basis of what Ling Tian was telling them.

"Take one." Ling Tian took out several storage rings and showed them to them.

Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen took one and turned to Ling Tian to explain what to do with it.

Ling Tian instructed them to use their spirit senses in the rings and explained the use of them.

The rings he had given to his women clearly had much more space inside, and on their surfaces the rings had detailed and very well-decorated patterns that he made.

He had also made a special one for Lan Yin.

The women's space rings could only be found on people with a high level of immortal cultivation.

The other rings could also be in great demand, but they were mostly among the experts of the Great Ascension stage.

Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian quickly began to control a sword so that they could fly, making mistakes and several times falling off their swords.

Soon after, both guys managed to control the swords and flew around the Mu house, with obvious smiles and crazy laughs at being able to fly.

Mu Shuiruo, Tang Wanying and Long Yuyin managed to break the barrier and entered the Sixth Stage of Chi Gathering.

Zhang Xinya entered Stage Eight of Chi Gathering shortly thereafter.

An air enveloped Yun Mengxin and she immediately managed to advance to the Middle Stage of the Foundation Establishment.

However, her immortal crystal had been completely consumed and turned to dust.

Lan Yin felt the next barrier very close.

The women quickly went to bathe and remove the black impurities from their bodies.

Their skins seemed much whiter and brighter, so soft to the touch and tender to the eye.

They really were the definition of the immortal fairies of the legends.

Ling Tian couldn't help but be astonished at the sight of them, completely fascinated by such beauties he had as wives.

The women smiled with pride and happiness that he was in such a state when he saw them.

"Ahem..." Ling Tian coughed and forced an uncomfortable smile: "There is something I will tell you."

The women nodded and paid attention.

"I will go with Mengxin to find various areas of teleportation to get out of this world." Ling Tian said directly what he had planned: "You will stay here and continue cultivating. I still don't know if there could be another demon beast like the Chimera, so you wouldn't be safe with your current cultivation levels out there."

Ling Tian explained to them what he planned to do.

The girls nodded and promised to cultivate more often.

After Ling Tian finished explaining his goals to them, they began training to learn about their current earned strengths.

45