Chapter 291 (Vol 2) – A True God in the City
2.3k 0 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The number of people in the stadium had been considerably reduced when most of the young men had escaped a few moments ago.

The stupefaction of all had exceeded the limits of each one after the various events that had occurred.

"Citizens of the Star City."

Long Cheng's voice was heard shortly thereafter.

"You need not be afraid or fearful of Ling Tian. With him here you will be more than safe for a time, therefore you have to train harder to become stronger and, with his help, you can all drastically increase your martial arts forces... even several Legends ranks could be born!" Long Cheng spoke loudly, with his voice reverberating throughout the stadium and reducing stress and tension to a great extent.

People began to nod after a long time, beginning to show several smiles as they remembered that there was an amazingly powerful God protecting the city. Also, that with the help of the same God, they could increase their inner strength.

However, no one noticed what the Lord of the City had said at first: that it would only be for a while.

"You really made things clear, haha." Tang Jingtian commented with a chuckle when Ling Tian returned to the chamber.

He and Mu Shen couldn't help but be surprised when they saw what Ling Tian had done, but both quickly assimilated and smiled proudly at having such a brother.

Ling Tian rolled his eyes, but preferred not to say anything, feeling relieved inside when he thought things would change and there would no longer be stalkers around him or his women.

He patted Lan Yin's soft head, causing her to close her little eyes and smile happily at his caresses.

"You really hid to your own mother that you could fly too, you sly little girl." Tang Zhi smiled 'playfully' at Tang Wanying, while showing a curious expression in her eyes.

Tang Wanying smiled helplessly as her mother's gaze fell on her. She immediately stood behind Ling Tian with a sly smile, wanting him to answer to her mother.

Ling Tian shook his head with a little chuckle as he understood Tang Wanying's intention, but decided to 'punish' her next time.

"That's why I asked you to try to increase your cultivation levels more, auntie. Only the two of you have yet to increase your cultivations to a certain stage." Ling Tian responded immediately when the eyes of Tang Zhi and Zhang Ruoyan fell on him.

He knew that, of all the family members, only the two of them had low cultivation levels. The other members cultivated hard, all of them reaching arduously into the Fourth Stage of Chi Gathering.

Ling Tian did not blame his two mothers in law, as he knew what they were probably doing all along. But he still asked them to increase their cultivation so that he could teach them to fly as well.

"Then we will cultivate once we leave~" Zhang Ruoyan showed a big smile when she heard this.

The other men smiled too, feeling impatient to be able to fly in the skies as they had longed for since they saw Ling Tian fly.

Who would not be excited to know that they could learn to fly?!

The tournament finally ended when the remaining available participants in the stadium received their prizes.

Long Cheng, as the Lord of the City, said a few more words, finally relieving the tension in the crowd and emphasizing that, despite all that had happened, they should not forget their main goal: to train more and face the demonic beasts.

Quickly, Ling Tian's identity spread throughout the Star City, especially to those people who had not attended the tournament, with the whole city finally learning that a God had truly descended among them. Also, the relationship of this magnificent God to the famous Goddesses of the city was exposed, as well as everything that happened at the tournament and the men who had wanted to challenge Ling Tian before.

People were also somehow thrilled to know that there was a true God and thanks to him, the Star City would be safe!

Similarly, Shan Qingwu, the winner of the tournament, began to be watched by all the aristocratic families, wanting to take her under their wings because of the great talent she possessed for winning the tournament and, above all, due to the disappointments the men had shown by losing the honor and reputation of many families. Therefore, they all focused their objectives on the first winners of the tournament wanting to attract them to their own families, fighting mainly for the first place winner.

However, the great Tang family and the great Zhang family announced that Shan Qingwu would be under their care. Similarly, the great Yun family and the great Long family mentioned their support for the Shan family, making this family go from being a 'poor' family to an important family, at the level of aristocratic families and, most likely, a Great Family in the future!

From this no one tried to continue to attract Shan Qingwu.

These were the current Great Families of Star City!

When Ling Tian found out about this shortly after they left the stadium, he asked, and his two mothers in law smiled mysteriously and told him that they liked this girl very much and wanted to help her, as well as her family.

Ling Tian smiled slightly but could not help but have a slight hunch about this girl, especially when he looked at Tang Wanying's playful and teasing expression.

He shrugged his shoulders and decided to put the matter aside.

Tang Zhi and Zhang Ruoyan started cultivating once they arrived at the Tang residence.

The other fathers had some business to do because of the finished tournament and left the residence, saying that they would arrive later.

"Master, I am very sleepy..."..." Lan Yin murmured when tiredness invaded her and she yawned; her delicate eyes began to close heavily. She hugged Ling Tian more tightly.

They were in the main room of the Tang residence.

Yun Mengxin, Tang Wanying, Mu Shuiruo, Zhang Xinya and Long Yuyin were all in the main room as well. Lan Yin was sitting next to Ling Tian, while her head was swaying slightly due to fatigue.

Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen also began to cultivate to further increase their levels of cultivation.

"Then sleep, my little girl." Ling Tian whispered as he gently patted Lan Yin's head, causing her to finally close her eyes.

Both had been traveling for three days, and Lan Yin had not slept much, expressing a desire to make the most of her time with him. Therefore, fatigue overcame her even though her cultivation was somewhat high; she was a little girl, after all.

Besides, they had already agreed that they would leave the next day, after he taught the others to fly. Therefore, he would let Lan Yin sleep peacefully.

Mu Shuiruo placed Lan Yin in her arms because she was on her other side, letting the sweet girl sleep comfortably.

The other girls were doing other things.

"Haaah." Ling Tian yawned as he stood up and stretched a bit, then headed for the bathroom of his own bedroom in the Tang residence: "I'm going to take a bath and relax for a while."

He hadn't taken a relaxing bath these days either. Even though a cultivator could wash oneself with water and wind spells, Ling Tian still liked to take some relaxing baths. Besides the fact that he couldn't find any traces of teleportation areas, it also made him a little desperate.

'It seems that Yinyin passed the sleep on to me too, haha...' He laughed helplessly inside as he remembered Lan Yin.

He decided not to return to Mu house because his two mothers in law were cultivating and he would act act if there was any problem, because he wanted them to advance two stages in a row. Although he was sure there would be no problem, Ling Tian still decided to stay at the Tang residence.

Drrr

After a time of relaxing in the huge bath tub, Ling Tian was about to fall asleep on the edge of the tub when the noise of the door opening instantly cleared his consciousness.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise when he turned his head slightly towards the door.

47