Chapter 293 (Vol 2) – Lascivious Competition in the Bathroom (2) [R-18]
2.5k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhang Xinya pursed her lips even more as she saw that her provocation did not work on Ling Tian, as he did not let out a sound of pleasure. She then smiled cunningly as she made her way down and sank her head in the water.

"Arghm..."

Finally, Ling Tian let out a small grunt when he felt his burning spear under water being enveloped by an extremely warm softness, with the waves of pleasure suddenly invading him.

Lowering his gaze, Zhang Xinya had swallowed some of his hardness into her mouth, slowly beginning to move her head back and forth, increasing Ling Tian's euphoric sensations with every movement.

Long Yuyin was breathing heavily at all Ling Tian's caresses, leaving herself at his hands when he vigorously attacked her sensitive points, unable to move her body properly.

Ling Tian would grunt sometimes when the intensity of the suction from Zhang Xinya's mouth increased, as well as the speed of gradually swallowing his burning rod, penetrating little by little until it reached and filled her throat.

Feeling that she would have to breathe because she had been under water for a long time, Ling Tian moved carefully, getting up a little more by leaning on the edge of the bathtub and letting the lower part of his body come out of the water.

SLURP!

However, a surprise occurred when Zhang Xinya did not release his younger brother, still with her mouth trying to swallow his whole fullness. She even increased her speed a bit by moving her head more.

Ling Tian closed his eyes and enjoyed the enormous pleasure he was feeling at this moment.

Long Yuyin was surprised when she witnessed her sister do this. She turned to look at Ling Tian and was a little more surprised when she saw her face full of pleasure and delight. She understood that her man was feeling so utterly ecstatic.

Zhang Xinya opened her eyes while continuing eating her man's hardness, and then glanced at her sister.

She smiled provocatively at her, looking defiantly at her and at the same time showing a face full of lustful happiness as she continued to enjoy their man's heavenly rod.

Long Yuyin narrowed her eyes to her sister's defiant gaze, again sensing the rivalry between the two and, therefore, she did not back down and also bent over and directed her head where she was.

Ling Tian could only feel a faint movement from the side where Long Yuyin was and before he opened his eyes to see what was happening, he felt Zhang Xinya's mouth release his hardness when another different but wonderful wet and tight sensation enveloped some of his hardness again.

Opening his eyes and feeling surprised, he now saw that Long Yuyin was trying to swallow his hardness too, although with obvious clumsiness because it was the first time she had done this. Her teeth occasionally scratched his younger brother, but gradually she was getting better.

Her body trembled slightly due to the nervousness, shyness and embarrassing feeling of doing this, but she quickly dismissed these feelings when a new but strange sensation began to invade her, feeling hotter and more excited.

Zhang Xinya looked at Ling Tian with an expression of 'thank me' for convincing Long Yuyin to do this too.

Ling Tian smiled wickedly as his naughty hand went to her sensitive honey cave and began to stroke her energetically. He was grateful and glad to have such a seductive and naughty woman as his wife, causing his other woman to do the same as her and thus feel an immense pleasure by the service of both women.

"AHHH~!"

Zhang Xinya moaned aloud when the naughty fingers of her man rubbed against her sensitive doors. She pouted and did not hesitate when she lowered her head again, wanting to push Long Yuyin away in order to swallow his hardness again.

"Mhhhmgh!"

Ling Tian gasped heavily when Zhang Xinya's warm, narrow mouth attacked his big fire spear again, with her lips wrapped around his hardness and her mouth trying to suck out his whole shaft.

Long Yuyin's face twitched when she was interrupted by her sister when she was beginning to reach her own climax.

She did not hesitate either and pushed her sister away, taking the great object from her man and taking it for herself again.

The alternation between two different but narrow and hot mouths of both women swallowing his hardness euphorically increased his own pleasure, starting to bend his body slightly with the waves of pleasure hitting him. His soul felt itself flying without restraint, feeling that he was so blessed at this moment.

As if the immense pleasure he was feeling at this moment had not reached its limit, he reached a new height when two tongues perfectly and wonderfully enveloped his hardness.

Opening his eyes heavily, Ling Tian was surprised when he saw the two women alternately kiss, suck and swallow his great object, ceasing to fight as before to monopolize his younger brother.

Long Yuyin and Zhang Xinya had reached an unspoken agreement when they found a method of sharing their man's precious possession.

SLURP!!! SLURP!!! SLURP!!!

Their mouths licked all his hardness, sharing half for each of them. Their tongues wrapped around and licked his entire shaft, while sometimes, one of the women opened the mouth and swallowed the hardness while the other licked and kissed the entire lower shaft to its base.

Zhang Xinya licked splendidly from the bottom to the tip of his hardness and then Long Yuyin would do the same, learning from her sister in the process.

Ling Tian felt more and more aroused when their tongues licked and kissed his tip, and he even felt a suction coming from their mouths wanting desperately to swallow his large member.

Their hands would also grasp part of the base of his shaft, moving it vigorously up and down from time to time, greatly increasing the stimulus he was receiving at this time.

His limit was broken when one of them began to suck with more desperation part of his hardness with her tongue tasting all the contour and her head moving up and down all the shaft, while the other woman swallowed with more depth his hardness, with the hot tip reaching her throat and gradually entering into her, wanting to suck and obtain with desperation what the heavenly rod kept inside it.

The eyes of both women were cloudy, entirely glassy when only lust, passion, desire and love flooded their souls. Their bodies were also reaching their own climaxes, further increasing the intensity to the limit as they moved with more energy and despair.

"ARGHHH!"

Ling Tian arched his body in euphoria when the great climax exploded inside him, feeling his soul lost in pleasure completely.

FWOOSH!!!

He grabbed the head that had his hardness in her mouth without knowing who it was, penetrating more into her mouth when he let go of his load inside her, releasing all his abundant white and hot essence into the small, narrow mouth of one of his women.

Ling Tian gasped heavily when he opened his eyes, realizing that it was Long Yuyin who had received his load in her delicate mouth.

Long Yuyin opened her eyes surprisingly when she felt her mouth filled with a warm, thick liquid. She had unconsciously swallowed much of it at first but now, she was somewhat stunned by this.

Zhang Xinya grimaced when it was not she who had received the special seed from her man, so at once she swallowed again the hardness of Ling Tian which was still vigorous and strong, licking and swallowing the traces of white essence which were all over its surface.

This action sent another shock to Ling Tian when he felt Zhang Xinya's wild and unrestrained tongue licking all of his younger brother, sucking and cleaning with desperation the remaining parts of his Yang essence that Long Yuyin had not been able to swallow.

Long Yuyin watched in astonishment at Zhang Xinya who licked her lips lustfully and with delight after cleaning all the contours of her man's hardness and leaving it completely clean, as if it had never released its white essence. She began to slowly swallow the essence of her man, feeling it strange and weird at first before a unique, delicious and wonderful sensation filled her whole being.

Long Yuyin also couldn't help licking her lips after swallowing all her special seed, wanting to get more of that wonderful essence from her man.

Instantly, Zhang Xinya stood up and inserted the big hardness of Ling Tian into her honey cave, penetrating her towards her whole innermost being.

42