Chapter 299 (Vol 2) – Celestial Spring Yin Lake (2)
2k 0 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, then take off your clothes and enter the lake."

Ling Tian smiled mischievously at them.

These beautiful, celestial women could not help but blush when they heard this. Even Lan Yin's adorable little face blushed deeply when she felt shy, nervous and embarrassed...

"Can't we cultivate with our clothes on?" Mu Shuiruo asked with her complexion completely blushing. She and Lan Yin were the most blushing of all the women.

"He is the shameless one who wants to take advantage of us in this situation." Tang Wanying proceeded to tease him as she lifted the corners of her elegant lips.

Ling Tian had a lost expression and then shook his head and said, "You can try, but the moment you enter this Lake, your clothes will be completely torn apart by the mysterious energy. In the end you will be left naked." He shrugged his shoulders, showing that he was not the one who wanted to take advantage of them. Nevertheless, inwardly, he was laughing at Tang Wanying's expression of loss.

These women instantly understood and began to undress.

As expected, the first person who began to undress was Zhang Xinya.

Although she showed that she was not shy, there was still a slight blush on her face maybe due the fact that all her sisters were together now. However, even so she showed him all the fullness of her wonderful body, especially her great and proud assets which were held firmly but felt so soft to the touch.

The other women began to undress as well.

Ling Tian swallowed heavily when he felt his throat completely dry as he appreciated those majestic and beautiful bodies completely naked in the open air.

Although he had already 'farmed the lands' on those wonderful bodies, he still could not help feeling his lower abdomen getting hot, with his inner fire starting to ignite from within... especially when he saw Zhang Xinya and Long Yuyin with whom he had recently been intimate.

This really was a unique, wonderful and spectacular feast for the eyes on these beautiful and heavenly immortal fairies.

Trying to control his inner fire, Ling Tian made a gesture with his hand, indicating that they should enter the Lake and not before commenting to them: "You should cultivate calmly and without despair while I take care that nothing disturbs you. Keep a calm mind... do not worry about the impurities in your bodies as these are instantly removed by the Lake itself. Most importantly, once you start to feel a slight throbbing pain in your meridians or body, you must stop cultivating and leave the Lake. If you have any problems in the process, I will help you."

The girls nodded and nervously entered the Lake, still walking slowly as they remembered what had happened to Ling Tian's arm. Mu Shuiruo and Lan Yin were the ones who rushed a bit more into the water, feeling shy of Ling Tian's eyes landing on them both.

Splash. Splash. Splash.

The sound of the water when they entered was heard when the women made their way into the lake.

The girls let out a sigh of relief when nothing happened to them after a few seconds, but were soon surprised when they felt a powerful and rich spiritual energy envelop their bodies.

"Settle down and start executing your cultivation techniques slowly!"

Ling Tian's voice was heard and quickly they began to slowly cultivate, beginning to feel the mysterious and powerful spiritual energy bathing their bodies, as well as swimming energetically in their meridians.

Swoosh!

The air swirled around each of the girls along with various currents of the lake water completely covering them.

Ling Tian showed a nice, happy smile when he saw this.

Sitting on the bank of the lake while watching them cultivate inside the lake, Ling Tian thought of several things.

'What I know about this mysterious <Celestial Spring Yin Lake> is that it would improve the capabilities of the cultivation, and it was mentioned that some women had obtained a spirit root after obtaining its benefits, but it was never mentioned what would happen if a woman with a complete spirit root cultivate in it.

Would the spiritual root improve? would it evolve?

There may be a possibility that the spiritual roots of Yuyin, Shuiruo, Wanying and Xinya could evolve almost to the level of the three special mutated spirit roots!

And if that happens, wouldn't their bodies undergo a transformation by becoming special physiques?

Well, I also have many special immortal cultivation techniques for the special physiques that I know, so as long as I recognize the type of special physique there would be no problem in imparting the required special chant.

And what would happen in the case of Mengxin and Yinyin? Because their spirit roots are the mutated spiritual roots and both already have a special physique...

Most likely, both will not have many benefits in their bodies unlike the others, apart from increasing their cultivations, but who knows?

I only have to wait until they are finished to check their bodies and cultivations.

Haih...

This lake reminds me of that time when my two girls cultivated in it while the boys were complaining and grimacing because the <Celestial Spring Yin Lake> only allowed women to cultivate inside, haha.

Honestly, I am a little envious of this too.

This could have even improved my ability to cultivate and greatly increased my cultivation when I was in the Cultivation World!

That way I would have been able to cultivate with a little more speed and without difficulty.

Still, I believe that in this aspect of finding natural treasures and other resources for cultivation, I have had a great good fortune.

It is assumed that no one has been able to find this Mysterious Lake for several millennia, but I have already found it several times, haha, what an irony...'

When Ling Tian had just finished and put his thoughts aside, an air swirled around Lan Yin and immediately her little body was filled with impurities, which did not last a second when it was removed instantly.

Lan Yin had already entered the realm of the Foundation Establishment!

A few seconds after Lan Yin broke through, it was Yun Mengxin's turn to enter the Late Stage of the Foundation Establishment.

After an indeterminate time the air currents increased again in the lake when enveloped to Zhang Xinya, Long Yuyin, Mu Shuiruo and Tang Wanying as they also managed to break through the barrier and finally enter the realm of the Foundation Establishment.

Ling Tian nodded with a smile as he saw this.

Several miles away there was no sign of any demonic beasts. But even so, Ling Tian checked the place and looked around when everyone had arrived at the site.

He also walked quietly around the little lake, all around the shore while carefully examining the surroundings and also watching the girls in the lake.

A disturbance in the water occurred again when someone entered the next stage by breaking the barrier.

After a short lapse, he found nothing, not even a hint of a small clue or trace of the natural treasure with his spirit sense around the Lake.

Where could that be?

Ling Tian could not scan the bottom of the <Celestial Spring Yin Lake> as each time he directed his spirit sense, it ended up being swallowed up completely and injured him a little, with his consciousness sea being shaken and slightly wounded.

Sighing with disappointment that he had not found something, he returned to the edge where he had been sitting before.

As there was apparently no danger, Ling Tian lay down on a tree near the edge when he crossed his arms behind his head and one leg bent slightly and rested it on the other, resting quietly while paying attention to the girls in the lake.

The currents of water and air were once again disturbed when someone broke a barrier for the next stage.

47