Chapter 405 (Vol 2) – Complicated Situation
1.7k 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The men couldn't take their leering and wicked gazes off Yun Mengxin's group, feeling the blood in their bodies boil, while the women felt a wave of jealousy and envy at the divine beauty of these young women!

"If I'm going to die in this place, I wouldn't mind trying these beauties as my last wish..."

"Gosh, what's with these women?"

"Are there really such beautiful and perfect fairies on such a lowly plane?"

"Couldn't they have fallen too?"

"If I could have one of them as my woman, I wouldn't mind doing anything to get her."

More than half of the people were shamelessly watching Yun Mengxin and the others, leering at their bodies while all they could think of was how to go about getting these women.

However, there were some who on the contrary, frowned and without losing their composure, wondered if these women would have any backing behind them.

Beauties of their level would not go unnoticed or if they did, then they would have someone powerful looking out for them. And if someone more powerful had fallen with them as well, then they might meet someone stronger than them and be killed.

Hao Zhentian scowled as he noticed the atmosphere and the evil expressions of these people as they looked at the group of beautiful women. Some of them also looked in his direction as they noticed Xuanyuan Ling.

He had always encountered this kind of situation. The kind of beauty of these women would undoubtedly always find trouble if they were not strong.

"These are my women." Hong Zhong's gloomy voice quickly spread out, stopping most people's perverse thoughts.

"Capture them first, that's an order. Then we'll see how to get out of here and return to the Immortal World." Hong Zhong commanded at once.

Just over 30 people were watching the others when more than 10 people moved forward, intending to subdue these heavenly women. The others rushed forward to heal themselves by ingesting medicinal pills, slowly beginning to regain some of their power.

The breaths exuded by these people who decided to attack were between the realm of Separation and Reunion and the realm of the Great Ascension.

5 more people who were leaking strong energy, headed towards Hao Zhentian's group, blatantly looking at Xuanyuan Ling without putting their eyes on the four young men.

Hao Zhentian and the others showed a cold expression, exuding killing intent as they saw these people approaching.

For the first time, they took out their true weapons from their storage rings and attacked without hesitation.

* BOOM!!! *

Yun Mengxin waved her sword and summoned a powerful ice blizzard in the small area in front of her, wanting to hurt these guys coming towards her. Her sword clashed against a cultivator before she switched and defended against another expert, heavily countering the attack of two Immortals!

The Immortals sneered upon seeing these people's attempt at resistance and cast their own auras and Domains to quickly end this.

Even though their cultivation bases and strength were below the immortal realm, they didn't believe that mere cultivators who didn't even have their cultivation essences converted into immortal essences could resist.

Zhang Xinya waved her spear at one of them while Long Yuyin defended with her daggers and then launched a kick towards the opponent!

Mu Shuiruo executed her natural treasure and together with Tang Wanying, powerful arrows shot out from the latter's bow.

The aura of antiquity and the heavens and earth, took these people by surprise!

Although they tried to get serious and dodge, they were still somewhat injured in the face of this sudden means of attack.

Hao Zhentian and the others also more easily countered the attack of these people. He was also keeping an eye on Yun Mengxin's group, with a strange feeling that these people had something on them.

If it were normal circumstances, he would try to help them, as he can understand on the one hand what these women have to suffer because of their beauties. But now they were also in the crosshairs and besides, they also had this beautiful woman who was like a little sister to them and they had to protect her.

A battle against Immortals would undoubtedly be catastrophic. And even though these were immortals, judging by their breaths of strength, they had the confidence to be able to fight.

Their Master had always told them that no matter what happened, to never doubt and to go forward even though the situation looked unfavorable for them. The road would always have trials and difficulties, but they would have to fight to survive and become stronger.

Wanting to take these people by surprise and reduce their numbers as much as possible, Hao Zhentian and the other three men moved at an incredible speed and with their swords slashed at these people!

* BANG!!! *

The explosion of clashing swords surprisingly rippled the space as a strange force came from the talismans and calmed the space.

3 of the 5 Immortals who had attacked were killed in one move!

Yun Mengxin also took advantage and managed to assassinate one of the 10 people, while the others received injuries and retreated!

* Whoosh!!! * * Whoosh!!!! * * Whoosh!!! *

This time, Lan Yin and Qing Sha summoned as many heavenly swords as they could in a matter of seconds and threw them at the people who had been injured.

These swords made of cultivation essence were so bright that they exuded a powerful force each, leaving people nearby stunned as they sensed such a powerful sword technique!

Even people at a distance also felt the peculiarity and amazement of this sword technique, being almost powerful like a low-level immortal technique upon sensing the powerful energy displayed.

Lan Yin and Qing Sha moved a few meters and attacked with their swords, sending out all their heavenly swords in one move.

The heavenly swords swiftly moved and severely injured the people they had attacked!

"Damn brats!"

One of the men roared fiercely as he was wounded by Qing Shan and Lan Yin's heavenly swords as he expelled a powerful force slightly above the Peak Stage of the Great Ascension and attacked these women.

The powerful wave-like Chi wave spread over the women, destroying all the heavenly swords and severely injuring the two girls due to the reaction!

Mu Shuiruo also spat out a mouthful of blood as she tried to protect them all and the defensive aura of her natural treasure collapsed as it collided with a more powerful wave!

The powerful immortal energy rippled the space again wanting to make space cracks before it was stabilized by the energy coming from the talismans.

* CRACK! * * BOOM! *

Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian moved to attack this man, but their swords broke and they were severely injured when facing such a destructive force!

Mouthfuls of blood spurted out of their mouths!

After all, their swords were connected to them and although these were not yet fully refined, the wounds on them were deep.

Chu Feng was also no exception as he attacked right away, feeling the inside of his body being ravaged by a horrible force!

Shan Qingwu tried to sneak attack, but she was also injured before the powerful force of this man spread around him.

A powerful and horrible pressure coming from the man made it difficult to move, feeling like they were in the mud!

Long Yuyin and Zhang Xinya moved together to the front to protect Mu Shuiruo and the others, while Tang Wanying tried to pull her bowstring as she was under this man's pressure.

Yun Mengxin urged all her cultivation essence to defend herself, clashing with the man's sword and retreating several meters back!

A trail of blood flowed from her lips, feeling the severe damage to her internal organs.

"Die!" The man roared fiercely.

"If you kill them I will destroy you!" Hong Zhong roared in fury and anger as he saw what the man planned to do. He did not want such fairies to die and miss the opportunity to enjoy them.

The man disregarded the shout, focusing only on killing these people. They had humiliated him! His cultivation level was also high before and now some non-immortal cultivators injured him! He had lost face!

Yun Mengxin's cultivation essence struck against the man's immortal force, but it could only slightly reduce his power. After all, her cultivation base was still low and she hadn't even entered the Great Ascension realm.

* SLASH!!! *

* BANG!!! *

When the powerful wave of Immortal Chi was about to crash down on them, a figure had blinked behind the man as he swung his sword and killed him!

The sudden and stealthy powerful force cut off the wave of Chi that was hovering over the women as well, preventing them from further injury.

Then several more figures flashed as they killed in a second more than 6 people who had attacked them moments ago.

The women were surprised to see that the young men had suddenly helped them, killing their opponents.

Yun Mengxin frowned at this sudden action of these people, but on the one hand she sighed in relief at being able to get their help.

Hao Zhentian had been the one who had killed the man who planned to kill them, and then his other three brothers killed as many as they could before they retreated.

Ying Chen, Shin Wei and Sun Xiang did not chase after the others who had escaped and also immediately cast their gazes towards Yun Mengxin and the others.

"This is..." Shan Qingwu looked on in stupefaction as she felt the piercing and direct gazes of these four powerful young men on them.

But what surprised them all was that these four men were especially watching Lan Yin and Qing Sha!

Four powerful spirit senses covered Qing Sha and Lan Yin!

Lan Yin and Qing Sha were surprised to feel that these four people were looking at them seriously and deeply, as if they were looking for something in them!

Even Xuanyuan Ling came over at once and looked with narrowed eyes at all of them and finally at the two little girls as well.

Yun Mengxin scowled and with a wave of her hand, she exerted considerable force and confronted the spirit senses of these four men, causing them to withdraw their spirit senses from Lan Yin and Qing Sha.

Hao Zhentian and the others had not used their full might, so they were repelled by Yun Mengxin.

However, they couldn't help but be inwardly shocked as they felt Yun Mengxin's powerful soul strength, no less weak than the upper peak of the Separation and Reunion realm. After all, their cultivation base was barely at the Separation and Reunion Early Stage.

Hao Zhentian raised his hand at once, stopping his brothers as he saw that they wanted to use their spirit senses on the two little girls again.

"There is a bigger problem currently. We can look for answers later." Hao Zhentian reminded them and nodded to Yun Mengxin before shifting his gaze to the large group of immortals who were currently watching them with murderous intent.

Sun Xiang, Ying Chen and Shin Wei shifted their gazes to the enemies as well.

The women sighed at the sight. At least this meant that these powerful experts would become allies temporarily.

Although they did not know why they had watched Qing Sha and Lan Yin in such detail and seriousness, they would think about it after they got out of this situation.

27