Chapter 449 (Vol 2) – Coincidence?
1.5k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian looked intently at these boys.

The boys looked at each other before Hao Zhentian replied, "Several months ago, news had spread that there seemed to be a Void Corridor in the Western State, which presumably could lead one to a higher plane. But no one had dared to explore and many teams were formed to venture out.

At first we were not sure whether to go, because we knew that this could also be a great risk and we could all end up lost in the void dimension. But since the path to ascend to the Immortal realm was blocked, in the end we decided to go."

"Void Corridor?" Ling Tian raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise.

"Ehm." Hao Zhentian nodded and said, "The Grand Formation Masters studied it and found out that it was a Void Corridor."

Ling Tian nodded and Hao Zhentian continued telling.

"Since we all wanted to ascend and find you, we all decided to go. But since we didn't know if we could ascend to the Immortal realm, we fell behind and some of us went ahead and arrived first at the area where everyone was gathering to enter the Void Corridor. Brother Wuhu was also with us and we were waiting for the other siblings, but at that moment the whole area where the Void Corridor was located was disturbed and the place started to collapse.

We were all trapped and were being dragged by the force coming from the Void Corridor itself. Since the others had not arrived, we decided to let Brother Wuhu make his way out. We all mobilized our forces and Brother Wuhu released his personal techniques, which in the end we were able to break this strange force and Brother Wuhu was able to escape."

"Exactly how long ago was that?" Ling Tian asked.

"Mmm, I think it was more than 1 month ago that happened... I'm not sure, the place we were at afterwards was somewhat strange and we couldn't feel the time well." Hao Zhentian roughly calculated the time that had passed.

Ling Tian blinked with some surprise. Wasn't it around that time or so that he deployed that Formation to attract the energy of the universe and strengthen this world? That should have been the cause to alter the flow of the void and even affect the void corridor itself.

A somewhat guilty smile formed inside him at the thought that he had been the cause for this to happen. But on the other hand he was happy as this allowed them to see these dear disciples from long ago.

Ling Tian even had more expectations as he realized that they were close to the Cultivation World in relation to this!

"And then what happened?" Ling Tian indicated Hao Zhentian to continue explaining.

"Then we entered what seemed to be another world, but most ended up separated. Fortunately we were cautious and there were no problems when we got trapped.

When we got to that place, it was like a strange world. Only that the grounds were destroyed and in various parts there was total chaos, as if the dangerous forces of the void dimension were slowly eating away at the world, amplifying its destruction.

Many began to think of ways to escape from that place, because the Void Corridor had collapsed and there was no way back. In some parts we felt that the flow of time was strange, as if we could recover our energies quickly, while in other places we would have a hard time moving forward, as if even our consciousness would freeze and we would become very slow.

We also found many things there, such as some cultivation resources, spirit fruits and herbs, and even some strange refining materials.

We didn't understand what was going on, but we did know that if we didn't get out of that place, we would end up dead."

Ling Tian sighed as he learned that they had entered a Dead World that was about to be destroyed, to the very ones he had traveled to in search of cultivation resources.

"As everyone started to get desperate, fights started everywhere we went. Because we kept together, we didn't have as much trouble and were able to move around somewhat freely.

On one such day, we felt various powerful spirit senses and knew that this only meant that they were immortal cultivators. We thought we had ascended to a higher plane but discovered that this was not the case. We later learned that indeed, several Immortal World cultivators had also arrived here and were gathering followers.

Then after a long time, the sky broke into pieces and great spiritual energies burst in the world, which made many could break their bottlenecks. But this also worsened the place when there were hints of heavenly tribulations and hastened the destruction of the world.

Thanks to Ling'er's defensive treasure, we were all able to withstand the destruction of the void when we were expelled. But this also caused many to notice us and want to catch up with us to take away this defensive artifact so that they could save themselves. Some of them were enemies with whom we had fought before and they escaped at that time.

When we felt that we had reached another place and were no longer in the void dimension, we quickly attacked when we saw that those guys were still alive and were planning to attack us as well.

That's when we met up with all of you and teamed up to take on the other cultivators who kept appearing." Hao Zhentian looked at Yun Mengxin and the others as he reminded them about that moment when they entered through the space cracks.

Yun Mengxin subtly looked at Ling Tian with a slight smirk, causing the latter to feel her slight feelings of taunting as she saw his thoughts regarding this.

Ling Tian coughed uncomfortably as the other women also began to see him as they sensed his feelings. Qing Sha and Lan Yin turned to see him with some slight pouting due to the fact that he had stopped stroking their heads. Ling Tian saw this and continued to affectionately pat both girls' heads, causing them to once again show those happy smiles as they quietly played with each other.

"You guys entered a Dead World that was already about to collapse." Ling Tian looked at these boys and said, "I know because I precisely was stranded many times in this kind of world and had to enter and travel in the void dimension to return to the Immortal realm. It is a relief that you guys were able survive."

The boys were surprised to hear that Ling Tian had been to these types of worlds. Although they held their Master in high esteem, it seems they still underestimated him a bit!

No one would dare to enter the Void dimension! That was just begging to die there!

"Can you lend me your defensive treasure?" Ling Tian looked at Xuanyuan Ling and she nodded as she took it out.

"I see. This is a great natural treasure." Ling Tian observed that the object indeed is an exquisite and delicate petal of a flower.

This object could even store a certain amount of energy to later be used in various ways. Its outline and thickness is so thin that one would think it is a simple petal with nothing extraordinary. Its functions could even be similar to Mu Shuiruo's defensive treasure.

Ling Tian looked at it for a few seconds before handing it back to Xuanyuan Ling and asking, "I'm afraid it's not the only one. There must be other similar petals and together they would form a large flower, which would increase defense and could even be used for travel, or am I wrong?"

"You are right, Grandmaster." Xuanyuan Ling nodded and was surprised that Ling Tian could see at a glance its functions and know that there were other more petals. She stated at once, "My Masters have the remaining ones. There are 6 petals in total that form the complete flower which is similar to a Spiritual Orchid."

Ling Tian smiled and added, "This natural treasure can be refined but it needs a special material. If you refine it with other kinds of materials, it will weaken in strength and even lose its effectiveness. Wait until I get the materials and increase my cultivation again, that way I will help you refine it."

Xuanyuan Ling nodded, continuing to be amazed. Ling Tian is also an Item Refining Master?

But to think that this man in front of her had taught and trained those great and amazing Masters of hers, it would not be strange. They had to have learned from someone to have that knowledge, and their Master, Ling Tian was the one who taught them.

"Your brothers and sisters must be worried." Ling Tian looked at his disciples.

Lu Wuhu, who was also one of his disciples must have told the others what had happened.

"Do you have a way to return, Master?" Ying Chen asked, hoping that Ling Tian had a way to return to the Cultivation Realm. No one expected them to fall to the lower plane.

"I do." Ling Tian nodded softly, showing a confident trace, which made them cheer and surprised some.

"I had long been looking for news of you in case you ascended. I even talked to several Sects and Palaces Masters to help me look for you, and in case they found clues of you they would notify me." Ling Tian looked with a smile at these boys.

"We too were a bit hasty in cultivating, but in the end we remembered your advice and did not despair." Shin Wei said, remembering how Ling Tian taught him many things in those days.

"But when big brother reached the peak of the Great Ascension state and couldn't ascend, we thought it was because of where we were. But then when Brother Wuhu and Sister Bingluo reached the peak they also could not ascend and we understood that the divine ascension was blocked. Later we learned that on the entire Continent it was blocked and there was no one else who could ascend to the Immortal realm." Finally Sun Xiang added with a trace of disappointment. Everyone had all cultivated hard to ascend and meet Ling Tian again, but in the end no one was able to ascend.

"I knew that too after a while." Ling Tian knew that there was a problem with divine ascensions from the lower planes to the Immortal World after investigating.

These people are his family, so Ling Tian might not give a damn about the Immortal realm, but when it came to them, he would give his all and search for news about each of them.

They are all the foundation of his Dao and his strength.

27