Chapter 483 (Vol 2) – Cousin (2)
1.5k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A lot has happened..." Ling Tian replied seconds later, unable to think of anything else. His mind seemed like it couldn't adapt to all of this, so he became a little slow in comprehending everything.

Ling Tian gazed at Ling Guosheng, the old man lying on the bed had a completely experienced and tired complexion, a man who had been through a lot and still had that unwavering spirit. His gaze expressed a maturity and although he was very old and no longer had much strength at first glance, he still couldn't help but be excited at this moment just like Ling Tian.

In the same way, Ling Guosheng also observed Ling Tian in detail, realizing that he really was a young man full of life and strength, standing out only with his presence and more. He could even find those vicissitudes in his eyes, realizing that Ling Tian should also have gone through many things and perhaps more than him.

What could Ling Tian have experienced in all this time?

Besides, how could Ling Tian still be so young with an appearance in his 20's? An appearance in his full youth?

Ling Guosheng at first was not sure when he had seen Ling Tian at the previous place, so once he came closer, heard his voice and took a close look at his face, the image of his little cousin came to his mind. He had thought that perhaps he was Ling Tian's grandson or descendant. Ling Guosheng could see the shadows of his beloved little brother, and he confirmed it when Ling Tian also mentioned his name, that child in the past that he used to play with often, as well as the only relative whose body he could not find after the tragedy that day.

"Big brother, how come you are still alive after all these years?" Ling Tian asked the same question Ling Guosheng planned to ask.

"I am a practitioner, just like you." Ling Guosheng replied a few seconds later, looking at Ling Tian, wanting to confirm of course if he was also a practitioner.

Indeed, Ling Tian raised his eyebrows and nodded, "So that explains it, you have reached a high level and your life expectancy has increased..." Ling Tian could quickly find that Ling Guosheng had managed to reach the Golden Core Stage, which caused his life expectancy to increase by almost 500 years!

But now, his cultivation level had declined to the Foundation Establishment Early Stage, and was even still slowly declining.

Also, Ling Guosheng saying about him being a practitioner, Ling Tian did not find it strange. There were many worlds where people practiced various techniques to become strong, being similar or even inferior methods of cultivation.

"But looking at you, you seem to have reached a much higher level than me to the point where you still remain young..." Ling Guosheng whispered as he observed Ling Tian in detail, thinking about his possible level, "Perhaps, you have reached the legendary Immortal Strength level?" Ling Guosheng exclaimed and thought about it; this level was said that one would be able to maintain one's youth and avoid growing old!

Ling Tian let out a small chuckle and nodded softly, before saying, "I have indeed reached a higher level, but I practice something different than you. I'm not a practitioner..."

Not a practitioner? So what could Ling Tian be practicing?

"Don't tell me that..." Ling Guosheng was stunned after a few seconds as he thought of a possibility and exclaimed, "Are you an immortal Taoist?!"

Ling Tian could be someone who practiced immortality?

Ling Tian blinked slightly in surprise before tilting his head and saying, "You could say, I think that's what you call it in this world. But I actually cultivate the real immortality."

Ling Guosheng swallowed hard as Ling Tian confirmed it! An Immortal! Ling Tian really is an immortal Taoist!

"Are you really someone who is at the legendary level of Immortality?"

After a few seconds, Ling Ahlang asked in a daze, scanning Ling Tian unable to believe that this young man really was that missing person from long ago!

Ling Tian raised his eyebrow and looked at Ling Ahlang, remembering that this man had called his cousin Father.

Ling Guosheng shook his head and quickly subtly scolded, "Lang'er! Be more respectful, this person is your Uncle Tian who had disappeared!"

At once, Ling Ahlang was more surprised and quickly bowed to Ling Tian: "Greetings, Uncle Tian! Apologize for the lack of respect from your nephew Ahlang!" His mind was still shocked and he could not calm down. Although it was weird and strange to see an older man in his 40s apologizing to a young man in his 20s, Ling Ahlang didn't find it strange due to the fact that this person was his uncle himself, plus this person's strength should be very powerful to the point of being an immortal!

Ling Tian nodded and turned to look at Ling Guosheng with some surprise.

"How clumsy of me." Ling Guosheng slapped his forehead and put his hand on Ling Ahlang's head and said, "This is one of my sons, Ling Ahlang. He is also a practitioner and knows the family matters."

Ling Ahlang bowed again, giving his formal greeting before Ling Tian.

Ling Tian chuckled and said, "It seems you also got married and had a family..." He felt happy to see that someone from his family was able to carry on the legacy and bloodline.

"Also?" Ling Guosheng caught his words and asked with some expectation. Then, he finally shifted his gaze and was stunned as he took a closer look at these celestial fairies who were like Goddesses and Maidens of the heavens, a group of incomparable beauties!

"I'm a fool too." Ling Tian laughed again and took Yun Mengxin's hand and introduced her to him, "This is my wife, Mengxin." The joy and glow on his face as he introduced this woman was evident in him.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, cousin. My name is Yun Mengxin." Yun Mengxin nodded her head with a gentle smile. This man was Ling Tian's cousin, so she greeted him happily.

Ling Guosheng nodded with obvious stupefaction at the sight of Yun Mengxin. So beautiful and divine! In all his years he had not seen any other woman who could be beautiful like her! She really is the epitome of beauty!

Ling Tian wasted no time and took the little hands of his other wives and introduced them, "She is little Shuiruo. She is Wanying. She is Yuyin. And she is Xinya. They are also my wives." Mu Shuiruo, Tang Wanying, Long Yuyin and Zhang Xinya introduced themselves with slight nervousness as they met Ling Tian's relative for the first time.

Ling Guosheng and Ling Ahlan were stunned to see these heavenly beauties introduce themselves with such happiness and readiness.

It was as if paradise had descended to earth along with a group of Goddesses! Each and every one of them did not lose in beauties and had their different attributes and unique auras.

Did Ling Tian really have many wives? What was going on?!

It seemed like that little brother had done a lot of things...

"Shasha will also become Master's wife!"

"Yinyin too!"

Not much time had passed when Lan Yin and Qing Sha clutched Ling Tian's hands and said cheerfully.

Master?

Ling Guosheng became even more surprised to see these two little girls who were like little crystal dolls. His gaze fell on Ling Tian, showing that he was really surprised.

"But it will be when they grow up..." Ling Tian smiled helplessly and shook his head, expressing him to not take this into consideration.

Yet, Ling Guosheng was still processing it and couldn't think of anything else.

How charming was Ling Tian that the most beautiful women were all around him?

Even that little white fox on his shoulder gave him the impression that it was a female and she was also attracted to Ling Tian...

"What about the two of them?" Ling Guosheng realized that two females were missing, Shan Qingwu and Xuanyuan Ling.

"Greetings, my name is Shan Qingwu." Shan Qingwu quickly introduced herself with a bit of shyness and nervousness and didn't know what else to say.

"My most cordial greetings. My name is Xuanyuan Ling and I am his grand disciple." Xuanyuan Ling respectfully introduced herself as well, knowing that this person was Ling Tian's family.

Grand Disciple? Ling Guosheng wondered if Ling Tian really had any disciples other than those two little girls to the point of that disciple being this woman's Master, according to the relationship. Could it be that young man who had spoken to Ling Tian a while ago?

"They are family too." Ling Tian smiled and said without hesitation, clarifying the status they all had.

After a while of being paused due to surprise, Ling Guosheng quickly sat up straight on the bed and bowed to these women and said, "My name is Ling Guosheng, and I am Ling Tian's elder cousin. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing my cousin and likewise I apologize for any inconvenience he might cause you." His voice was loud and clear, truly demonstrating the affection he had for Ling Tian as he thanked these women. 

 

Helloooup :o

I'm finally settled in my new home and I already have the list of my guards and residences :D Sunday I get home after finishing this shift today and tomorrow I will upload several chapters :o

29