Chapter 560 (Vol 3) – Fighting With An Immature Youth? 
1.1k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now, why don't you better give me a face and leave them in peace?"

Ji Zhen stood there, arrogantly posing with a proud and haughty expression, as if he was the king of heaven.

"Who is that young man?"

"That young man came with young master Feng!"

"Will he be some acquaintance? Isn't he afraid to come out and face this powerful young man?"

Whispers quickly spread throughout the place.

"Young Master Ji!" Feng Rao exclaimed happily, as if he had seen salvation in person as he remembered that Feng Xuan was a friend of Ji Zhen, a member of the royal family!

"Do you want me to give you a face?" Ling Tian asked and the corner of his mouth lifted slightly, looking at Ji Zhen with amusement before saying indifferently, "Are you worthy?"

Ji Zhen's face instantly turned dark.

"Don't you know? You're a stupid kid!"

Before Ji Zhen could say anything, Feng Rao's wild voice was heard, excitedly saying, "Hurry up and kneel before young master Ji! He is a member of the royal family in the imperial capital!"

Royal family member?

The next moment, everyone in the vicinity looked dumbfounded and shocked at Ji Zhen.

"What?"

"Is he really a member of the royal family?"

"The family in the mighty imperial capital!"

"The Ji family behind the Profound Sky Academy?"

"This young man has a very powerful background!"

People could not believe that a member of the royal family was here!

The royal family has great and countless powerful experts!

It is even said that the leader of this family is at the Body Condensation realm!

Li Fengyuan for the first time paled slightly as she looked at Ji Zhen, knowing that this man came from such a powerful background. She also knew a little about the royal family and knew that it was a powerful family that could rule the entire territory of the Peace Firmament if they really wanted to. Everyone had to look up to this powerful family and could not afford to offend them.

Simply put, this place, these families, all of them were nothing before this territory superpower!

But Ling Tian looked at Ji Zhen with an impassive expression, not really caring about his identity.

* Crack! *

"Ahhh!"

Small cracks formed under Feng Xuan, showing that Ling Tian had just added more weight without caring about Ji Zhen. The corner of his mouth lifted slightly, scoffing at Ji Zhen.

Ji Zhen's expression turned grim and fierce, a vein bulging on his forehead, looking at Ling Tian's indifference as if he didn't really care who he was.

Ji Zhen only wanted to stop Ling Tian by using his identity easily and thus scare him, that way, this place, the heads of the major families and even the city lord would have to bow down before him and respect and worship him, owing him favors. Ji Zhen could easily rule this place and extend the power of his Ji family.

"Do you think you will be able to escape my family's grasp?" Ji Zhen arrogantly sneered, expelling some of his strength at Ling Tian.

Ji Zhen had carefully observed Ling Tian and thought that he would at most be a Half-Step closer to entering the Nascent Soul realm. But he could still crush Ling Tian easily.

"Don't complicate things!" Li Fengyuan finally couldn't help but shout worriedly at Ling Tian and say even with a trace of fear, "The royal family has a super powerhouse in the Body Condensation realm and many experts in the Nascent Soul realm! There's even a rumor that there's a Separation and Reunion realm super expert in them!" Her complexion paled and she thought of this family full of great experts who could easily sweep this place away just by waving their hands.

Li Fengyuan knew that Ling Tian was strong, but in front of this powerful family he would be so small and so easy to crush. She really reasoned and knew that it was not suitable to antagonize this super family for the time being.

Li Fengyuan was worried about Ling Tian.

"Royal family? Separation and Reunion Expert?" Ling Tian finally spoke and raised his eyebrow slightly at Ji Zhen.

"Now have you understood?" Ji Zhen finally thought of Ling Tian being afraid and acknowledged his family's power and said, "If you kneel before me and slap yourself I will consider forgiving you! I know you are strong, and therefore you are qualified to become my servant and enjoy great benefits!"

Ji Zhen's arrogant voice spread fiercely, looking at Ling Tian with arrogance and pride, as if he was giving Ling Tian the great opportunity of his life.

Those watching the scene swallowed hard in silence, looking at Ling Tian and envying him for the opportunity he was receiving. Even they would not hesitate to be a servant before this young man, if they could serve this young man of the royal family they could climb the great tree of the Ji family and reach heaven in one step!

"Young Master Ji!" Feng Rao exclaimed with some disbelief and bitterness to Ji Zhen.

"Hm? Do you have a problem with what I want to do?" Ji Zhen snorted coldly.

"No, no! Young Master Ji can do whatever he wants!" Feng Rao nodded his head several times. But inwardly he despised Ji Zhen seeing that he didn't care about Feng Xuan. If Ling Tian really agreed, then they wouldn't be able to do anything to him.

Ling Tian calmly looked at Ji Zhen undeterred by the insult he was saying to him. The corner of his mouth still lifted up as he looked at him.

That a grand generation as a Venerable Immortal be kneel down and serve a mere proud and arrogant youth?

Although this did not move Ling Tian's Dao Heart, it was still insulted and made him annoyed.

Not even the Great Emperors of the Immortal realm would dare to be so arrogant in front of the Mighty Supremes, much less in front of him!

Finally, Ling Tian's mouth showed a smile full of disdain and ridicule as he looked at Ji Zhen and arrogantly said, "Even if your entire family were Great Ascension experts, let alone Immortal Kings, they are still not worthy!"

* Boom! *

Ling Tian removed his foot and fiercely kicked Feng Xuan, causing him to spit blood and faint. The energies in his body vanished and everyone could tell that he had become a true cripple!

Dantian and Meridians destroyed! Broken bones and torn muscles!

This is worse than death!

Everyone looked on in shock at Ling Tian's cruelty in ending Feng Xuan's future, completely depriving him of continuing cultivation.

"Xuan'er!" Feng Rao roared as he saw Ling Tian kicking Feng Xuan, then coming closer and seeing that Feng Xuan was on the verge of death and unconscious. His face darkened and an intense murderous intent formed on it, glaring fiercely at Ling Tian.

Ling Tian watched with a faint sneer at Ji Zhen.

"You!"

Ji Zhen burst out in fury as Ling Tian did not give him a face and insulted his prestige and majesty!

When was there anyone who trampled on his pride and prestige in the past?

Whenever they knew about his identity, whether from those arrogant young masters, patriarchs, city lords to great experts, they would kneel before him and lick his feet, showing awe and fear.

But now a young man a little younger than him violated his majesty and stepped on his prestige in public!

"What? Is he an idiot? Is he out of his mind? How dare he refuse and lose such an opportunity from the heavens!"

"Oh my god. This kid really doesn't want to live. He insulted the young master of the great Ji family!"

"He thinks he is a king of heaven and will be able to confront the Ji family like he did to these families! He doesn't know the vastness of heaven!"

"That boy is dead for sure. This young master of the Ji family will put him in his place..."

Li Fengyuan paled as she listened to the crowd's frightened comments, while she looked at Ling Tian and felt that if there was something wrong with his head.

How could he allow himself to offend this great family that could cover the sky with a single finger in this territory?

He thinks he is a powerful expert of the Great Ascension?

The image of Ling Tian that Li Fengyuan had in her heart went down again, reflecting that she had thought long before and Ling Tian might be a genius but he did not know how high the heaven was and how powerful this family was.

"I wanted to spare your life and even gave you the chance to become my loyal dog, that way you could advance smoothly in this world! But now I see that you are simply begging to die!"

Ji Zhen coldly roared full of hatred and spite, glaring fiercely at Ling Tian. Spiritual power exploded in the surroundings, surging surprisingly as the powerful cultivation essence circulated in his meridians intensely.

Ling Tian looked indifferently at Ji Zhen for a few seconds before sighing and shaking his head, letting out low, small, ridiculous laughs.

This... was he really fighting with an immature youth?

20