Chapter 562 (Vol 3) – Your Ji Family Can Confront The Consequences?
1.1k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who dares to touch my son?"

An angry voice, bearing the vicissitudes of life and with extreme arrogance spread throughout the city Ronchen.

A powerful Spiritual Energy spread fiercely, wounding almost everyone nearby. The city lord and others who were close to Ji Zhen were no exception.

A figure began to form as the Spiritual Energy swirled in one place.

"Ho? A Soul Descent?" Ling Tian looked at the figure of this Spiritual Energy with interest. Ji Zhen should have had some special artifact in which part of someone else's Soul could be stored and come out once something happened to him, protecting its bearer.

"This is bad!"

Feng Xiao finally exclaimed when he felt the powerful force in this Spiritual Energy!

"This is a Spiritual Soul Descent from an expert who can see what has happened even if he is far away!" Feng Xiao changed his expression and solemnly looked at the figure, realizing that both Shin Wei and Xuanyuan Ling beside him were not startled.

"Spiritual Soul Descent?" Li Fengyuan looked worriedly at Ling Tian, sensing that things were getting more and more complicated, reaching this point. This was beyond her cultivation level; even if she wanted to help, she was barely a cultivator at the Foundation Establishment realm and what was in front of her surpassed the Nascent Soul realm, more than 2 great realms difference!

Even Feng Wuyu knew that this problem had become horribly complicated.

"If this escalates to such a magnitude, my grandfather would be the only one who can do something..." Feng Xiao looked around in search of his grandfather, but unable to find him.

"I already told you. Master will be fine." Shin Wei said solemnly. Xuanyuan Ling nodded slightly, watching what was happening without flinching.

A figure formed with the Spiritual Energy that came from Ji Zhen. This figure was a man about 40 years old, with long hair and a long beard, a luxurious robe and a majestic aura that made anyone feel helpless. The face he had looked very much like Ji Zhen.

"Hmm? A cripple?"

Once the soul figure was fully formed, his gaze fell on Ling Tian and easily looked at that his meridians were shattered. But his words carried with them a trace of derision and disdain.

"Kid, where is the guy who dares to move the son from this seat?" The soul looked around, glaring angrily at everyone nearby. A slight frown appeared on his face again as he saw Shin Wei, Xuanyuan Ling, Feng Xiao and Li Fengyuan, with the latter two being able to see their cultivation levels unlike the first two.

"What good stealth techniques they have..." The soul thought that he couldn't see through them due to the type of technique they had.

"Zhen'er!"

Then, an anger rose when he saw Ji Zhen's state. Ji Zhen was simply lying there, staring at the sky as saliva seeped out of the corner of his mouth; his meridians were shattered and all energy in him was gone, turning him into an idiot and a cripple.

"You people dare to touch my son?" The soul glared angrily at the city lord and the patriarchs standing near Ji Zhen when he tried to escape and use them as a shield.

"We didn't do it, your excellency!" The city lord was trembling with fear and shivering when he felt this figure's gaze fall on him and quickly said.

"Then who was it?" The figure in the sky snorted coldly as he realized the cultivation level of these people, reasoning that they did not have the strength to have injured his son. His son was at the Nascent Soul realm and they were barely at the Golden Core realm!

"It was me! Do you have a problem?"

However, before the city lord answered, an indifferent and mocking voice was heard.

"Ha?" The soul turned to look around and his gaze fell on Ling Tian, looking at him coldly but still not moving.

"Kid, even if you're a cripple I can kill you with just one finger! Stop telling lies and trying to get attention!" The soul yelled fiercely.

"Your excellency! It really was that kid who attacked young master Ji!"

Then, another voice was heard, again attracting the soul figure's attention.

"Speak!"

Simu Houcheng looked at Ling Tian and grinned fiercely, "Your Excellency, although I don't know what artifact that kid has, he was indeed the one who injured young master Ji! And he said that no matter who the Ji family was, he would crush them if they wanted revenge!" His gaze flashed cruelly. He and the others did not believe that Ling Tian really was that powerful, so he must have a high-level artifact that could make him strong.

"That you don't care about the Ji family?" The soul figure finally looked at Ling Tian, scanning him and realizing that he really was a cripple. It likewise tried to search his body for sign of some artifact but could not find it, feeling more strangeness.

"Kid, is it true what they say? It was you who attacked this lord's son?" The soul looked darkly at Ling Tian.

"Didn't I tell you a few seconds ago? Are you deaf? It was me who attacked your son!"  Ling Tian smirked slightly, standing proudly while gusts of air fluttered his robe and a few long strands of his hair. He didn't even feel anything as the pressure of the figure fell on him.

"So it was you!" The soul figure showed a fierce and rage-filled expression, looking at Ling Tian as if he wanted to kill him with his gaze, "Kid, I don't care who you are or what your origin is, you have to die!" His hand rose and pointed at Ling Tian.

"Your Excellency!"

Before the soul figure made a move, another voice was heard.

Feng Rao stood up, propping his son to the side and spoke as he watched Ling Tian with a dark gaze, "If your excellency kills this kid, then the entire Feng family will be willing to serve you!" His empty gaze glowed with a cruelty and coldness.

"The Long family is also willing to join!" Long Yin tried to stand up and shouted at the top of his lungs.

"The Simu family will serve as your loyal dog!" Simu Houcheng grinned cruelly at the sight of Ling Tian.

The city lord looked at what the major patriarchs were saying and sighed internally before standing up and saying loudly, "If your excellency gets rid of that kid, this city will become part of the Ji family! Furthermore, this kid has the inheritance of a great expert, presumably of an expert at the level of Body Condensation!" The city lord had no choice but to say about the inheritance Ling Tian received. Although they were reluctant to become the slaves of others, they knew that the situation was bad and they could not afford to leave Ling Tian alive.

"Looks like you've caused quite a stir!" The soul figure raised his eyebrows and looked at Ling Tian with a cruel smile. He didn't care what these people said, after all, if he wanted to, he could easily capture and rule this city even without them saying anything. The inheritance of what the city lord said didn't catch his attention that much, since he thought it was a lie.

"Kid! Be proud! You will die under the hand of a Body Condensation realm expert!" The soul figure pointed his hand towards Ling Tian and began to gather Chi from the surroundings.

"Body Condensation realm!" Li Fengyuan exclaimed upon hearing this. The Body Condensation realm is what comes next after the Nascent Soul realm!

"Are you sure about this?" Ling Tian raised his eyebrow and looked at the patriarchs and the city lord, unfazed by the soul figure's gaze and pressure. Then, his gaze returned to the figure in the sky in front of these people and asked with a small smirk, "Are you sure your Ji family can confront the consequences of wanting to kill me?" The tone of voice in Ling Tian seemed arrogant and mocking.

"No need to mention the Ji family! With me, it's more than enough to kill you and make you regret it for the rest of your life!" The soul figure spat arrogantly.

"Then it's not enough."

Ling Tian shook his head and began to mobilize the power of the Sacred Heavenly Scriptures in his body. His gaze shone slightly as he looked at this soul figure and the so-called patriarchs.

* Om~ *

The void behind Ling Tian began to break apart, the space ripped apart as the cracks spread rapidly. That slightly familiar feeling returned to him, as if connecting to something in the void and drawing out its power. Ling Tian also felt that energy stagnate briefly along the way and returned to easily break through whatever was holding it back once more. This made Ling Tian frown as he felt the same thing had happened when he was on the lower plane.

"Die!"

A giant fist formed and swung towards Ling Tian, wanting to strike him while briefly shattering space in its path.

"I've heard that word countless times..."

Ling Tian smirked and grabbed the hilt of the Void Sword that began to appear behind him, piercing through the space rifts as the void shattered. Then, Ling Tian slashed with the Void Sword when the giant fist was in front of him.

* Slash! *

A slash that glowed and stole the sunlight spread throughout Ronchen City.

20