Chapter 579 (Vol 3) – Go To The Imperial Capital
1.5k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dear, carry these things too!"

"Ok!"

"Mother, I already packed the remaining things!"

Soon after, a great commotion in Di Ji's house was heard as everyone moved around nonstop, looking for and storing many things in big boxes. Both parents and Di Ji quickly finished packing their personal belongings.

The two children played around Ling Tian, showing very happy and joyful expressions.

"I know you are in a hurry to hurry back, so I won't stop you." Amidst the hustle and bustle, Ling Tian turned to look at Feng Ye and said.

"I really have no problem with waiting a little longer for you, Young Master." Feng Ye simply waved a hand and did not dare to show displeasure.

Ling Tian's identity was more than enough to not dare to refuse any of his requests. Moreover, Feng Ye understood Ling Tian's mentality a little and knew that his requests would not be unreasonable or meaningless.

Feng Xiao looked at his grandfather with a bit of confusion, inwardly confirming that Feng Ye had greatly changed his demeanor and attitude towards Ling Tian, showing a deep respect that he had never seen from him before.

"My father will be very surprised when we return..." Feng Xiao whispered to himself with a wry smile.

"I still want to go to the imperial capital. After all, I have a small debt to collect from the great and mighty royal Ji family~" Ling Tian smirked indifferently and a hint of dangerous glint crossed his eyes as he mentioned with a slight mocking tone to the Ji family, "But since I don't want to delay you, I hope you can take Di Ji and her family with you for the meantime."

"Imperial Capital..."

Li Fengyuan muttered with some surprise and clenched her little fist at the thought of that place that she had admired before and even once had the grand illusion of wanting to enter the Profound Sky Academy to become stronger. With experts in that place who had even reached the Body Condensation realm, Li Fengyuan was sure that she could become stronger if she put in all her effort.

Of course! This was before she met Ling Tian and had her life take a very different turn than she had ever imagined!

Li Fengyuan glanced sideways at Shin Wei, thinking of the famous and characteristic Giant Hand that only the experts at the top of this world could do, the experts of the Great Ascension!

Who could have imagined that a young man a little older than her and even younger than the supposed genius Feng Xuan is a true expert of the Great Ascension realm! An expert that everyone aspires to reach!

Li Fengyuan also looked at Xuanyuan Ling and felt a sense of powerlessness and urgency at the same time, seeing a woman her own age being so strong and powerful, even more powerful than the experts she has seen. Li Fengyuan felt that Xuanyuan Ling had reached the Body Condensation realm, or at least she was sure that she was at the Nascent Soul realm!

Great realms of power that would allow anyone to start ruling parts of a territory! They could even become leaders of sects and become famous and powerful figures!

Finally, Li Fengyuan turned to look at Ling Tian, who maintained an expression that was always calm and strangely full of indifference, as if even though the world was about to end, he still wouldn't change his expression, as if everything was under his control.

If both Shin Wei and Xuanyuan Ling had great cultivation bases and, above all, are supposedly his disciples, how strong is Ling Tian really? Who is really this Master of hers who is as young as she is? What is her true identity?

Although he seems to be crippled, Li Fengyuan was sure that Ling Tian is very powerful at present. Every time she tried to spy and see him through him, Li Fengyuan could only feel that she was in front of the heaven itself, so vast and profound. It would not even be strange for her that Ling Tian was also an expert of the Great Ascension state. His disciples are the true test after all.

"Young Master, won't we go with you?"

Soon after, Di Ji asked with some concern having heard Ling Tian say that they would go with Feng Ye for the meantime.

"I have some small business to do in the imperial capital, so I can't take you all for now. Besides, old Feng needs to quickly return home, so it's better if you go with them." Ling Tian patted Di Ji's head gently, explaining what he would be going to do.

Old Feng?

Feng Ye was stunned and Feng Xiao blinked in shock when he heard his grandfather being addressed that way. Although it was not strange for some of his grandfather's acquaintances to talk to him like that, it was still a young man who said it.

"So, will we be separated for a long time?" Di Ji asked with a slightly sad expression.

"Not for long." Ling Tian shook his head and added, "It will only take a few minutes for the matter, but for that we would have to divert and that would delay the matter of old Feng and his family."

Di Ji nodded once she heard Ling Tian and assured her that he would not abandon her.

"Once we have finished this matter, we will go to Heaven territory to meet you. So I hope you can bring and take care of Di Ji and her family for the meantime." Ling Tian looked at Feng Ye and explained his intentions.

"Of course, I have no objection." Feng Ye nodded without hesitation to Ling Tian's request, learning that whatever Ling Tian seems to say he will do, he will do regardless.

Ling Tian looked at Di Ji's parents who nodded without flinching.

"We have decided to serve you, Young Master, so whatever orders you have we will do without a problem."

Ling Tian smiled and assured them that they would be in good hands with Feng Ye.

Feng Xiao looked at Ling Tian and a feeling of wanting to go with him also arose in his heart, wishing to see what Ling Tian would do upon encountering the Ji family. He thought that a mighty battle might arise in the imperial capital.

"So, this is a rune that will guide you to the home of our Feng family. Once you reach the Heaven territory, activate it and it will guide you to our family. This is a token that will inform me of your arrival and the guards will know that you are distinguished guests of our family."

Feng Ye handed Ling Tian a delicate and detailed rune with many patterns of inscriptions on its surface, along with a rustic wooden token with an insignia and the name of the Feng family.

"Besides, if you encounter any trouble, you can show this token and it will help you avoid various problems."

Ling Tian took the rune and saw that it was had a middle grade spirit level spell that could guide the user to a specific place. The rustic wooden token had a low level small spell engraved inside as well, which would probably display a kind of identification when activated, showing something inside.

"If any problems arise, just crush this crystal and I'll know right away." Ling Tian took out a small transparent crystal from his storage ring and handed it to Feng Ye.

"This is..."

"A void crystal that has a spell that will let me know when it is destroyed." Ling Tian explained the small crystal that looked simple yet beautiful.

"Really? What kind of spell is inside it?" Feng Ye was surprised and scanned the small crystal in his hand in detail, unable to find any spell no matter how hard he looked.

"It's an ancient spell, so pay no mind to it." Ling Tian waved his hand indifferently. The small crystal had a space law formation, so it was many levels beyond any spell. Ling Tian made them in the past wanting to create a type of communication artifact, but only succeeded in having it receive the sensation of when they were destroyed, so he didn't make many. He only had a few in his storage ring that had been left there for a long time.

Ling Tian was too lazy to explain that kind of thing to Feng Ye.

"Alright! Looks like everyone is ready to leave!"

Ling Tian looked at everyone and said with a big smile.

Feng Xiao and Shin Wei helped Di Ji's parents put things up in Feng Ye's flying ship.

"I'll see you guys soon, so don't worry." Ling Tian patted Di Ji and her two younger siblings' heads once more.

"Then we will await your return, Young Master." Di Ji and her parents bowed to Ling Tian.

"Once you return, I will thank you for helping us find the flower we were looking for. I hope you like the wine, friend Ling. I've gotten someones that has been fermented for dozens of years." Feng Ye cupped his fists towards Ling Tian and encouraged himself to speak in a friendlier manner, trying to have a closer relationship with him. Besides, without Ling Tian's help, they would probably never have found the herb they needed or it would take a long time.

"Haha! That's good! I hope you won't disappoint me and I can taste some good wine!" Ling Tian laughed lightly and nodded without caring about the way Feng Ye referred to him.

Feng Ye was happy and nodded to Ling Tian, while at the same time sighing in relief that Ling Tian was not bothered by his change of address.

Di Ji and her family boarded Feng Ye's flying ship. Being mortals, they were surprised once they started flying and from the edge of the deck they waved their hands in farewell to Ling Tian.

Ling Tian gently waved his hand towards them as he saw them flying away among the clouds in the sky.

"The imperial capital is still a bit far from here. What do we do, Master?" Shin Wei said once he did some calculations when Feng Ye told them how far away the imperial capital was.

"Of course we'll go straight there." Ling Tian smirked casually and asked Shin Wei, "Little Wei, don't you have a flying artifact? I remember I had left several for you guys before I left..."

"Mhhmmn, some were destroyed when we were exploring some places, and some were destroyed when we tried to upgrade them..." Shin Wei swallowed hard and a bead of sweat ran down his forehead, feeling guilty like a little kid in front of Ling Tian, "So only Brother Zhentian, Brother Wuhu and Sister Bingluo have the remaining flying ships that are spacious and of high grade."

Not only he, but also all his martial brothers and sisters were ashamed to say that many of the things Ling Tian left them no longer existed or were mostly destroyed.

Ling Tian denied with an amused smile and rolled his eyes, but not really bothering with Shin Wei.

"I have a shuttle, but it's very small since I only use it when I travel alone. It doesn't have much room..."

Shin Wei took out a small flying ship, which looked more like a small boat, no rooms or anything, just a simple boat that could accommodate less than 10 people. It simply had a surface and that was it.

Ling Tian raised his eyebrow as he saw that this little shuttle was a high-grade artifact!

"It's fine, it's more than enough to go to the imperial capital!"

Ling Tian did not complain and waved his hand unconcernedly.

Shin Wei sighed in relief and quickly the four of them got on, heading towards the imperial capital.

20