Chapter 618 (Vol 3) – The Heart Is Near
852 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* Boom! *

A mountain exploded into pieces!

A bloodied figure, his clothes shredded and his body full of wounds emerged from the destruction, breathing in agitation as he leaned on his sword. His eyes glared with rage and anger at the figure in the sky.

"How can you be stronger than me? I am a great might of my world!"

The man growled fiercely as he tried to steady his breathing. But the gaping wound over his chest was not helping at all.

The lovely figure in the air looked at him indifferently and even with contempt and arrogance. The beautiful and subtle, yet form-fitting dress for greater and smoother mobility fluttered in the air, further enhancing the unique and proud beauty.

Suddenly, a figure appeared behind her and stabbed her with a spear!

"Hahaha! That's what you get for wanting to be arrogant and despise me!"

The man on the ground shouted with an evil grin as he saw that his comrade had sneak-attacked the woman in mid-air.

* Clang! *

"Don't you think it's a shame to sneak attack a woman?"

A sneering voice full of contempt was heard just as the clash of arms expanded; another charming figure appeared as well and looked at the man who had sneak attacked the first woman.

"What?"

The enemy was surprised to see another woman block his attack easily!

"I can handle both of them, Sis."

Long Yuyin faintly glared at the man before turning to look at the other lovely figure beside her with a slight grateful smile still on her face. A competitiveness could be seen in her beautiful eyes.

* Bang! *

A kick sent the man flying in the direction of his other partner, spitting blood as his internal organs were severely wounded.

"Well from what I saw it didn't seem to be that case, Sis, hehe."

Zhang Xinya smiled jokingly at Long Yuyin, teasing her.

Long Yuyin rolled her eyes but there was a smile on her face, thanking this good sister of hers.

"So, looks like you two are the last of your little group~"

Zhang Xinya looked at the two men on the ground, with a slightly playful expression but with a cold and displeased look upon seeing them, as if she hated them with all her soul just by looking at them.

"We're not giving up that easy! You think you can get rid of these seats so easily?"

One of them shouted in fury and his Chi exploded fiercely. The blood essence burned and he spat it onto his sword, exploding several times in force before lunging towards both women. His face paled but his momentum increased by several folds.

The other burned his own cultivation essence and his power exploded as well, turning pale likewise and appearing behind Long Yuyin instantly.

"You don't understand, trash."

Long Yuyin spat in disgust as the dagger in her hand swung easily and knocked with it, shooting straight at the one who had attacked her.

A spear spun quickly as a small burst of tiny flame appeared at the tip, aimed directly at the chest of one of them.

"You think you'll be able to lay a finger on us? Don't even dream of it! You're not worthy!"

Zhang Xinya shouted furiously and her spear pierced the other man's chest, easily breaking through his Chi protection and killing him instantly!

A blaze of fire burned the man into ashes quickly, scorching both his body and essence spirit!

"No!"

The man who had attacked Long Yuyin finally felt terror when he saw that his partner had been killed just like that! He wanted to turn and run away, but Long Yuyin's dagger had already reached his chest.

* Slash! *

Long Yuyin's dagger easily penetrated the man's body, destroying his heart while instantly exploding his internal organs, exploding the body into pieces as well and eliminating his essence spirit without leaving any trace.

Both Zhang Xinya and Long Yuyin were left flying in the air, staring indifferently and coldly at the slight remains of both men before they finally disappeared.

"Disgusting." Long Yuyin made a disgusted expression as she recalled the lustful and perverted gazes of those men.

Although they had tried to ignore those looks as they were already focused on other more important things, in the end it resulted in a great battle where they easily overpowered the enemy.

"They really feel disgusting and nasty those looks!" Zhang Xinya spat with disdain and contempt when she heard Long Yuyin's comment, nodding as well.

"Only our man can do that, but we've never seen him put on that expression!"

Zhang Xinya spoke again and pouted when she remembered that it seemed Ling Tian never saw them that way! She never saw their husband with that expression, an expression that seemed as if only her and her sisters were everything in Ling Tian's mind and he couldn't think of anything else but to pounce on them, enhancing their pride and joys!

Long Yuyin's cheeks flushed slightly before she nodded as well; no doubt they would only show their charms to Ling Tian and let him be the only one who could see them in the ways he wanted, but it seems that husband of theirs' self-control and mentality is more mature.

"Sisters, are you all well?"

Instantly, several more charming figures arrived at Long Yuyin and Zhang Xinya, looking at them with worry.

Mu Shuiruo took out her bottle of medicinal pills when she thought that both women might be injured. Her cute and beautiful worried eyes searched for signs of injuries on both bodies.

"Sis Shuiruo, how could those animals do anything to us?" Zhang Xinya smiled gratefully at Mu Shuiruo's worry and then smiled derisively at the mention of the two men, "They are not powerful enough to do anything to us!"

"Good thing you're all fine!" But Mu Shuiruo sighed in relief as she listened to Zhang Xinya and saw that both of them were fine.

"Looks like you've gained confidence." Yun Mengxin smiled subtly as she looked at Zhang Xinya, her expression slightly playful.

Zhang Xinya rolled her eyes at Yun Mengxin's comment and returned the same provocative smile, saying, "Even though you're the eldest and the main one, we won't stay behind! We will also make our man proud of us!"

Although Zhang Xinya seemed to counterattack Yun Mengxin, they all felt that sisterhood and bond between them all, encouraging each other and growing together without any problem! Sharing and growing a special bond they all had towards the same man!

They all laughed and smiled happily and proudly at Zhang Xinya's words; they wanted to make Ling Tian happy and above all make him proud to have them as wives!

Yun Mengxin widened her smile a little more and shook her head; she did not say those words with bad intentions, she just wanted to tease this sister of hers a little. Her bond with these women was getting stronger and stronger and she also wanted these women to be very important and unforgettable to Ling Tian; Yun Mengxin wanted to make Ling Tian the happiest man!

The five beautiful, divine and heavenly women all thought in unison about Ling Tian!

"Do you think we should go back?"

After calming down a bit and coming back to reality, Tang Wanying let out a sigh and asked. Her gaze roamed in all directions, thinking of all sorts of plans.

"Wouldn't it be better to go back? Sis Qingwu should be worried." Mu Shuiruo added with some concern.

"That's right. We also don't know if she is well at the moment." Long Yuyin nodded at Mu Shuiruo's comment.

They all thought of Shan Qingwu who was left behind. The portal that unexpectedly opened in the world where they had arrived was transmitting fierce and strange types of Chi, so they decided to leave Shan Qingwu because of her low cultivation level. Yun Mengxin had a mysterious intuition that it would be very difficult for Shan Qingwu to protect herself if she went with them, so it would be better for her to stay and there might also be a chance that she would find news of Lan Yin, Qing Sha, the little white fox or the others.

The place they found upon entering the portal was certainly something strange; a world where there seemed to be ruins everywhere and being abandoned certainly only added more unanswered questions to the mind. It was rare for cultivators to be encountered along the way, but these belonged from the same world they had come from, as if they had ventured to this place as well.

"The things we obtained will also greatly advance Sis Qingwu's cultivation." Tang Wanying took out the small spirit fruit that had helped them enter the Great Ascension realm more easily and quickly. There were also other types of items in their storage ring that they found.

"Then let's go back..."

Yun Mengxin slowly nodded until her voice stopped, as if she was feeling something envelop her heart and seemed to reach her soul once again.

* Badump! * * Badump! *

Instantly, the beating of several hearts resounded in unison. There was that feeling that an essential and indispensable part of those resonating hearts was near!

"This..."

Zhang Xinya brought her small, soft hands over her chest with a confused face before switching to excitement, feeling her heartbeat convey a happy and excited vibe!

Not only her! All the others also placed their soft hands on her chest and felt the happy heartbeats in them!

"Husband!"

Mu Shuiruo exclaimed with happiness and joy as she felt this unique sensation again, as if her heart was finally reconnecting with her loved one's heart!

The women looked at each other and smiled full of happiness and anticipation!

"He is near! I can feel him!" Long Yuyin's proud face changed to one full of infatuation and anticipation, trying to sense Ling Tian's location through the feelings and beats her heart was giving her.

"He must be nearby... do you think he also entered this place or is it just by chance?"

Tang Wanying took a deep breath and closed her eyes feeling the happy beating of her heart before looking at Yun Mengxin. Although Tang Wanying looked like one of the most calm and under control women when talking to Yun Mengxin, anyone could tell that she was very excited and anticipating!

"It must be coincidence, but it could also be because of this place that has some kind of connection to his place..."

Yun Mengxin nodded with a relieved and happy smile, replying to Tang Wanying. Yun Mengxin felt like she could finally breathe nice and easy, knowing that Ling Tian was fine despite still having a feeling in her heart that nothing had happened to him. If these women's hearts were agitated and shaken to such an extent that it seemed to come out of their chests, then her heart was a whirlpool of emotions and a storm of happiness and joy that swept everything in its path, making a chaos in her cold heart where only Ling Tian could enter and make her happy, melting the cold doors and layers of protection in her and touching her innermost sanctum.

"I'm sorry but Sis Qingwu will have to wait a little longer before we return!"

Zhang Xinya's cheerful voice was heard as she began to move in a certain direction. Everyone could notice her cheerful and expectant face!

But this time no one refuted Zhang Xinya and they began to follow her as well, knowing full well which direction to take and how close Ling Tian was.

Yun Mengxin smiled at the enthusiasm of these sisters of hers before following them too and apologizing in her heart to Shang Qingwu for making her wait a little longer. She wanted to see Ling Tian too!

17