Chapter 626 (Vol 3) – Not Ready For That Yet!
658 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Fengyuan immediately recognized Ling Tian. But what surprised her was that Ling Tian was wounded!

"Hey! Who are you! Stay away from this young master's woman!"

The young master of the sect frowned in annoyance when he first saw Li Fengyuan's smiling and then worried reaction at the sight of this stranger wearing a dragon mask.

Not everyone had seen Ling Tian's face before he put on the mask and entered the place. Therefore, this group of people frowned when they saw him.

But they didn't pay so much attention to Ling Tian when they felt a fierce Chi threatening to split them in half!

"Master, are you alright... Huh? Master?!"

Li Fengyuan asked with concern as she saw the wound on Ling Tian's shoulder when she felt a strong arm encircle her waist and a heady manly scent hit her nose, becoming clumsy as she realized she was being carried by Ling Tian in the air.

"Hey! Come back here you bastard!"

"Young Master be careful!"

"Protect young master!"

"Ah!"

The cries of shock and exclamation stopped as the space they were in split in half and then disappeared in less than a second, leaving no trace of bodies or blood on the spot!

Li Fengyuan's pupils shrank when she saw what was happening; a giant sword seemed to have come from the horizon and cut off all traces of existence from the place, cutting the space and disappearing the forest.

* Clang! *

Ling Tian turned around still holding Li Fengyuan to one side of him, and with his other arm holding his sword, he turned slightly and waved the sword, repelling an invisible sword that suddenly appeared before teleporting several meters further away.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm?"

Despite the movement generated and the wound on his shoulder, Ling Tian still calmly asked Li Fengyuan, causing the latter to blink in confusion and unable to react.

"... that if you're okay?"

"Ah, ahmmm... yes... yeah, yes I'm fine, Master!"

Li Fengyuan took a while to respond before quickly nodding her head.

'This feels very comfortable...' The thought quickly crossed Li Fengyuan's mind as she felt Ling Tian's strong and comfortable arm, while his body attached to hers conveyed a warmth and above all a sense of security and comfort...

Li Fengyuan's cheeks were painted a crimson color before she averted her gaze to prevent Ling Tian from noticing.

Ling Tian nodded as he looked at Li Fengyuan and quickly checked her current state; she didn't have any serious injuries, besides fatigue and short of cultivation essence, Li Fengyuan only needed to cultivate and take some medicinal pills to heal.

"I encountered a somewhat troublesome opponent, so you'll have to endure."

Ling Tian stopped on the ground together with Li Fengyuan still holding her by the waist as he looked looked looked in a specific direction.

"If you can concentrate on sensing my sword movements, it would be good for you!" Ling Tian teleported back with Li Fengyuan and added, "Don't worry, I will still protect you, so you can concentrate freely!"

A figure flashed through the folds of space and appeared behind Ling Tian.

* Swoosh! *

Ling Tian's figure flashed in the same manner and only he appeared; with one hand he waved the sword while rejecting Hang Liang's figure and teleported back through the spatial law, appearing in the distance once again with Li Fengyuan.

"I can't see anything!"

Li Fengyuan felt very confused as she could not perceive anything let alone understand what was going on!

"Only concentrate on the intent of my sword attacks. Once you can sense something, then you can try to sense the opponent's sword intent!"

Ling Tian spoke casually again before defending himself once more from an intangible attack. He waved his sword casually as he once again moved between the spaces of the place.

* Om! *

Some sort of small sword that cut through the space towards Ling Tian arrived in front of both of them in less than a split second!

"Soul attack?!" Li Fengyuan exclaimed when she felt the spiritual energy targeting them.

The spiritual energy in Ling Tian's Consciousness Sea moved at an unimaginable speed, creating an even smaller sword and throwing it against the sword that was about to pierce through Li Fengyuan's forehead!

* Boom! *

The folds of space once again turned to rip, creating vortexes and cracks of the void destroying everything in its path.

A strange sword was formed between the folds, slashing towards Ling Tian from a blind angle.

Ling Tian released his sword and threw another punch towards a shadow that had appeared in front of him as his sword countered the strange sword that had appeared!

* Bang! *

"I knew it! You have a trace of the breath of the true power of the universe!"

An excited voice filled with hundreds of feelings was heard in the sky. A powerful figure along with thousands of swords behind him looked at Ling Tian in despair. He didn't even seem to find it strange that Ling Tian was now carrying a woman with him.

Ling Tian's eyes darkened and he looked darkly at Hang Liang for attacking Li Fengyuan.

Li Fengyuan looked at Hang Liang with shock, sensing the sharp aura exuding from his body and realizing that it seemed to be a sword aura like her own aura. Li Fengyuan watched him move slowly, as if time slowed down and she could not think quickly.

"Don't focus on his aura for now, you're not ready for that yet!"

"Ahh!"

Ling Tian's voice awakened Li Fengyuan's consciousness, startling her as she realized that Hang Liang was in front of them and the next moment a sword-like glowing light split the space and cut towards them!

Li Fengyuan felt like she couldn't breathe and could only wait for the sword to cut her in half.

"If you don't want to die next time, use your comprehension and expel your own aura to face him!"

Ling Tian's voice once again shook Li Fengyuan's consciousness, making her react and realize that they were now among the clouds; Ling Tian waved his sword and caused Hang Liang to retreat a few meters, finally frowning as he saw that he could not escape the attack.

Ling Tian waved his sword and countered the invisible swords piercing through space. His concentration was completely on Hang Liang.

"Fengyuan, use your power to keep us in the air. I can't use my power now!" Ling Tian frowned as he saw Hang Liang stopped and said to Li Fengyuan without averting his gaze. He couldn't release his power in this place since his intuition urged him not to, and although he could stay in the air for a while using space law, Ling Tian was currently keeping his concentration on Hang Liang and couldn't be careless.

This was a powerful enemy and he was not going to become overconfident.

"Hmn? I-it's okay!"

Li Fengyuan didn't understand at first why Ling Tian wanted her to hold him with her energy and simply nodded and used her cultivation essence to keep them both in the air.

For the first time, Hang Liang no longer attacked Ling Tian and looked at him while contemplating things. But his expression was becoming increasingly gloomy and desperate.

'It's getting harder and harder to kill him! If I don't kill him now I won't be able to get that power, let alone be able to defeat him later!'

Hang Liang looked at Ling Tian and had to admit that Ling Tian really was a genius who thrived on battles. Ever since they started fighting seriously he always had the upper hand, having a command of control and power by more than 80%, but now it was almost evenly matched and Ling Tian was starting to be superior even more so when he had someone with him.

Moreover, Hang Liang could feel that a powerful and subtle but imperceptible consciousness had him locked in. He was sure that now Ling Tian would not let him go easily, even more so that he had wanted to attack the woman to distract him.

'If I unleash my full strength, I will be repelled by the Heavenly Dao and will be forcibly expelled from this place! I need to be sure that I will be able to kill it in the next attack if I have to release my cultivation base....' Hang Liang narrowed his eyes as he thought about the last option he had.

This had turned into a fight to the death...

Ling Tian frowned as he sensed some presences again and turned to look in a certain direction. Hang Liang did the same and noticed several distant figures.

A group were fighting each other; a cultivation essence giant hand materialized and broke through the surrounding space before an arrow appeared and destroyed the cultivation essence giant hand.

Cultivation essences spilled out and scattered all over the place, creating a disturbance in the air as a flare of fire and water combined formed what looked like a giant cloak covering the sky before falling.

Dozens of glowing swords made of lightning flashed and shattered the giant cloak, creating a black hole. Another figure flashed between the swords and swung a sword at the other party, with a clash of metal resounding as it was repelled.

Finally, the figures separated and looked at each other, not letting their guard down.

"Guys!"

Li Fengyuan exclaimed as she recognized the figures!

Shin Wei frowned as he saw Feng Ye being repelled, meeting in a stalemate both of them. He had a hint of worry that he shouldn't keep fighting with these people, but for some reason they wouldn't let them escape.

Feng Ye steadied himself in midair and appeared at Shin Wei's side; unlike Shin Wei, Feng Ye had his breathing agitated and his cultivation essence had been largely drained.

His gaze turned to the two opponents in front of the two of them and he couldn't help but frown as he saw that they were powerful.

"Huh? Master!"

Shin Wei raised his eyebrow when he heard a familiar voice and when he turned to look he was surprised to see Ling Tian and Li Fengyuan!

Feng Ye was startled by Shin Wei's gasp and was immediately surprised to see Ling Tian and Li Fengyuan.

Ling Tian slightly raised his eyebrows at the sight of Shin Wei and Feng Ye, but was a little more surprised to see who they were facing.

The enemies were the strong women who were like heavenly fairies and who he had a strange intuition about them when he saw them before!

15