Chapter 632 (vol 3) – Inheritance Test (3)
626 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't get arrogant!"

Ling Tian's furious voice was heard as he was being suppressed by her movements and attacks, fiercely countering one of the dozens of attacks from this young woman!

The copper sword moved at an impressive speed, finding the turquoise-eyed woman in anticipation and forcing her to slow down.

"There you are!"

Ling Tian's eyes flashed brightly, killing intent pouring out as his sword fell towards that woman's body.

"!!!"

She felt the life and death intuition completely triggered. She could even feel a powerful energy coming from Ling Tian's sword falling straight onto her body.

* Boom! *

Unconsciously, the young woman blocked Ling Tian's attack with her sword, feeling a fierce impact and forcing her back several meters while spitting out a mouthful of blood!

Didn't the sword break?

She thought inwardly as she saw that her arms were numb from the fierce impact, but the copper and wood sword had not broken, let alone cracked! As if it was made of a material so hard that it couldn't be damaged!

"W-what was t-that...?"

As she struggled to get up and rejoin, leaning on the copper sword, she asked with a gasp; the power emitted from Ling Tian's sword was clearly not cultivation essence, but a special kind of aura.

"Mhmm, I see, so that's how it is! Hahaha!"

Ling Tian looked mockingly and arrogantly at the woman and then looked at the sword in his hand; a kind of fiery aura could be felt on its surface, as if a sword of fire was perceived!

"This time, I will not fail!" His gaze became arrogant and fierce.

Her eyes of turquoise color glared angrily at Ling Tian, becoming increasingly cold and murderous...

Ling Tian's figure flashed from where he stood, arriving in front of this woman in the blink of an eye. His sword expelled a powerful aura of fire, expelling small streams of fire over the blade and turning the weapon into a sword of fire!

Her pupils shrank as she saw that a fire energy had appeared on Ling Tian's sword. How could he use cultivation essence or some sword technique if they were being suppressed by the place?

'Qing'er...!'

A completely familiar yet nostalgic and worried voice crossed that woman's consciousness when the sword was less than about 10 cm above her.

Suddenly, a powerful aura burst from the woman's body and quickly covered the sword in her hands; she managed to narrowly dodge the incoming sword attack before striking out with her own.

"Kgh!"

Ling Tian's expression changed and he gritted his teeth as he tried to retreat while barely able to defend himself with his sword, receiving the girl's attack head on.

"Haha! Looks like it won't be easy... your survival spirit is high!"

A taunting laughter rang out. Ling Tian stood up from the ground and looked with amusement and mockery at the woman.

She finally straightened up with some effort and looked coldly at Ling Tian.

"My name is Ling! What is your name? You deserve the chance to be remembered by this Lord when I kill you!"

Ling Tian's expression changed, smiling fiercely as he expelled a much more powerful and stronger aura along with murderous intent. The sword in his hand glowed a flare of real fire appeared, dancing around the blade of the sword, turning into a real sword of fire!

Ling?

'He has a surname similar to his... wait! Now that I take a good look at him, doesn't he slightly resemble that person a bit?'

She frowned as she fully scanned Ling Tian's face.

Ling Tian raised his eyebrow with interest as he saw the change in the woman's expression, but still did not say anything.

Shaking her head slightly, she shook her head and thought, 'Impossible! That person must be long dead, probably his descendant... besides, we're not on that continent!'

"By any chance, is your father or grandfather named Ling... or are you a descendant of someone named Ling Tian?"

Ling Tian finally frowned as he listened to what this woman said. A strange feeling filled his body as he watched her deeply and thought about what she said.

"Where did you hear that from? What do you know?!" Ling Tian's expression turned grim and cold.

She would be some acquaintance or offspring of some enemy in the past?

Impossible!

First of all and most primordially, is that they were in a Cultivation World that Ling Tian had never been to before! Therefore, it was impossible for him to have acquaintance or enemies in this place!

"Who are you? And where do you know that name from?"

Ling Tian asked once again, having curiosity circulating his heart.

Would there really be any acquaintances in this world? Could it be that someone from the Immortal realm had fallen to the Cultivation World by chance?

The turquoise-eyed woman looked at Ling Tian for a long time before shaking her head.

"If you want to know, you should ask my Masters!"

The green-robed woman's gaze finally turned cold and serious, clenching the sword tightly as she made the decision in her mind.

Her Masters?

So those two women are this girl's Masters?

Ling Tian frowned and thought of those two women who were heavenly beautiful, both women who made his heart beat in a strange way.

Could they be acquaintances?

Allies or enemies?

Ling Tian didn't know what to think; he had met many people and couldn't remember them all, especially a couple of women who were very beautiful in the past except for those maidens in the Immortal realm plane.

"What are the names of your Masters?" Ling Tian asked after struggling a bit as he tried to remember if he knew them before.

"You don't deserve to know the names of my Maestras!"

She scoffed now, returning Ling Tian's earlier taunt.

Ling Tian smiled slightly with bitterness and irony at such a response. Before, he was only making her angry by making her think that he wanted to kill her. He even intentionally received all her blows to push her not to give up.

The test they had at the moment was somewhat complicated to do, so Ling Tian didn't want to waste time waiting for her to adjust and do her part...

"Looks like I'll have to find your two Masters and ask them personally."

"Hmph! You won't be able to get within 5 meters of them!"

This woman's figure flickered between the platform, reaching Ling Tian and lashing out with her sword, retaking the previous attack. She gave Ling Tian no room or chance to attack earlier.

The flame of fire reappeared on Ling Tian's sword and slashed without wasting a second, crashing into the woman's sword.

'Here comes that!'

The thought crossed like a shooting star her consciousness as her beautiful and unique turquoise eyes watched Ling Tian's fierce sword clash with her own. A feeling of fear and resistance at the same time welled up from within her body, prompting her to raise her sword as well and resist the incoming attack.

* Boom! *

Ling Tian opened his eyes in surprise, feeling the slight recoil in his sword.

The beautiful woman's sword burst into a powerful aura and small water droplets that turned into strands covered her entire blade, clashing against the flames of fire from his sword.

'She figured it out!'

Ling Tian smiled slightly inwardly as he saw this girl's fighting spirit in her beautiful turquoise eyes, something similar in comparison to the spirit of his beloved Long Yuyin.

She was a little surprised to see her sword, but knowing the situation they were in, she did not move away and on the contrary, she attacked again with more force, creating a small waterfall on her sword and slashing towards Ling Tian. Strands of water were left in its path, as if it created small lines of water in the air as it moved.

Ling Tian's sword became more fierce and flares of fire grew larger, clashing against the streams of water that appeared in the path of the girl's sword.

Fire and water intermingled, the flames scorching and the water and water droplets extinguishing the fire, becoming an endless cycle.

* Rumble! *

The platform shook again, but this time, the space around it shook and the auras of fire and water began to expand around it before disappearing.

"Huh?"

She blinked in surprise as she noticed the interaction of her aura with Ling Tian's, sensing an environment of fire and water before they disappeared.

"Don't get distracted!"

Ling Tian's mocking voice was heard as the fire sword exploded powerfully, falling directly on her and the sword, colliding with the water essence coming from the wooden sword.

16