Chapter 642 (Vol 3) – Feelings Encounter Through Time & Space (1)
701 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"But brother Tian, you can't fly by yourself..."

The moment they left the small cave, Ning Xiaoyi asked when she remembered Ling Tian's current state, but she immediately regretted it. It was common sense that being crippled is much worse than death, so reminding someone that he is crippled would be no different from stabbing them in the weak heart and making them feel bad, feeling despair envelop them again.

Xi Fei also looked with obvious worry at Ling Tian. Her eyes could not hide that painful feeling at the sight of him.

Although they had seen Ling Tian use great immortal energy in that place, they both knew that it all came from the object Ling Tian had and not from his own body. Besides, Ling Tian was still injured from what happened a few moments ago!

"It's okay. My condition is only temporary, don't worry."

But Nalan Ziqing was about to reply that Ling Tian also practiced the Dao of the Body when Ling Tian himself replied softly without showing any change in his voice.

Ling Tian's gaze was calm and tranquil like a peaceful lake. His voice did not contain any feeling of sadness or pain, as if he was talking about something casual, causing both Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi to blink in surprise.

Both women felt even more pain for some reason. Somehow they felt that Ling Tian did not want to make them feel bad and carry all the weight in his heart like in the past, so they felt pain and guilt in their hearts.

"Come on, Little Wei."

Shin Wei had taken out the shuttle he had, surprising the women a little as they saw this the grade of this kind of flying ship. This flying ship was very hard to get and even harder to make!

"We have a small residence in this place. Oh yes, we are in the Heavenly Earth Continent world now, but don't worry, I will explain well when we are all gathered together." Ling Tian smiled and motioned Ning Xiaoyi, Xi Fei and Nalan Ziqing to board the flying ship. Xuanyuan Ling sat directly beside Ling Tian quickly with an indifferent expression, while Shin Wei was on Ling Tian's other side looking a little surprised before smiling amusedly.

Everyone?

Xi Fei, Ning Xiaoyi and Nalan Ziqing thought in their minds when they heard Ling Tian's last words. Were there people waiting for them?

Although they were surprised when they heard Ling Tian say that they were now in their old world, Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei happily boarded the shuttle along with Nalan Ziqing, with the latter being surprised to see the quality of this artifact, realizing that it looked simple but was of an extreme grade.

"Also, the swords you have right now have a part of their Masters. I will help you so that you can receive the full inheritance." Ling Tian pointed to the immortal swords that Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei held in their hands.

Both women looked at their swords and found nothing mysterious, but when they tried to use their spiritual senses on them they felt a sealed space inside that they could not break through.

Ling Tian also wanted to thoroughly investigate the thin sword he had; inside it seemed to be a faint but very mysterious energy, much more powerful than the immortal energy that came from the inheritance expert.

Ling Tian also had many things to ask these women, how did they survive? Why were they in this world? What had they been doing all this time? How they were and what they had to experience, as well as the relationship they had with Nalan Ziqing.

But now that they were together, time no longer mattered. After all, there was an infinite amount of time to chat and be with Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei, healing the wounds, nostalgia and longings of the past...

The shuttle flew at an incredible speed in a certain direction.

"Grandmaster, here."

"Thank you, Ling'er."

Xuanyuan Ling smiled softly as she handed a cup of tea to Ling Tian, causing him to open his eyes and come out of his recovered state. Xuanyuan Ling had removed her veil, surprising the trio of women to see that she was a very young extraordinary beauty. Moreover, Xuanyuan Ling's cultivation level was at the Great Ascension realm! And they could clearly see that she was the same age as Nalan Ziqing!

Barely a few minutes had passed as they made their way to their residence. Ling Tian concentrated and recovered much of his injuries, with only minor and superficial wounds remaining. He could clearly feel all the gazes on him, especially those of Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei who looked like they wanted to pierce through his heart and mind to know what he was thinking. Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei were surprised by the healing speed of his body and instantly understood that Ling Tian was practicing the Dao of the Body, so they sighed inwardly relieved to know that he had not given up and sought another alternative to remain strong. Both women offered all their medicinal resources they had in their storage rings to Ling Tian to make him recover faster regardless of him using them, which the latter calmly declined saying not to worry, reassuring them with a gentle smile.

Nalan Ziqing was also surprised by Ling Tian's body recovery speed and was more certain that Ling Tian's level had reached a high level of body refinement, perhaps a strength comparable to the Nascent Soul level!

But Nalan Ziqing's gaze soon clashed with Xuanyuan Ling's beautiful eyes; both women looked at each other seriously but without smiling, narrowing their eyes each time their gazes collided.

"Qing'er, although I don't know why you were fighting with her earlier, we will all be our own people and we have to get along..." Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei caught this tension between the two young ladies, so Ning Xiaoyi gently remarked to Nalan Ziqing avoiding misunderstanding, not wanting there to be trouble between the two women.

"I understand, Master." Nalan Ziqing commented calmly, looking away from Xuanyuan Ling after a few seconds. She smiled at Ning Xiaoyi before closing her eyes and calmly cultivating, as if she didn't care about that matter. But any could sense that she was still still paying attention to her surroundings.

"Same to you, Ling'er. Even if you had your reasons, let's try to get along with each other. I know I'm only your Grandmaster and I have no right to interfere with your decisions, but I hope you can make peace and get along." Ling Tian commented after taking a sip of the tea Xuanyuan Ling poured for him. He was aware from the beginning about the tension between the two girls, so he hoped they would get along well; after all, they would all become almost like family because of the bonds of friendship he had with these women.

Shin Wei did not comment and only nodded in agreement to what Ling Tian said, hoping that Xuanyuan Ling would also get along with the other party. Being mature, Shin Wei, Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei understood what was going on and both parties had no problems with each other. Their minds had put the past behind them and they made peace as they realized that they were all on the same side.

"Don't worry, Grandmaster. You are my Grandmaster and Ling'er will always listen to you. Besides, even though I had consumed much of my energy before fighting the female fellow cultivator, I still got what I wanted so I have no problem making passes. Look Grandmaster, I hope it will be of help to you!"

Xuanyuan Ling smiled softly towards Ling Tian as she took out a small item from her storage ring, behaving like a mature woman as she deepened her voice when mentioning her encounter against Nalan Ziqing. The aura she gave off felt so serene and understanding, conveying a mysterious youthful maturity.

Nalan Ziqing frowned slightly and opened her eyes slightly, looking at Xuanyuan Ling and then the small fruit in her hands before closing them again and trying to concentrate once more on her cultivation. Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei noticed this and smiled somewhat awkwardly at the sight of Ling Tian.

Ling Tian raised his eyebrow slightly as he noticed Xuanyuan Ling's change and shook his head slightly with a small bitter smile before looking at the object in Xuanyuan Ling's hands and then going back to take another sip of tea. Shin Wei smiled amusedly when he noticed it as well before concentrating on making the shuttle fly faster.

"Half Heaven Spiritual Fruit." Ling Tian took the small fruit from Xuanyuan Ling's hand before handing it to her again. His expression was slightly surprised but quickly recovered.

"Half Heaven Spiritual Fruit!" Ning Xiaoyi was surprised instead and Xi Fei kept her gaze fixed on the small fruit Xuanyuan Ling was holding before looking at Ling Tian and wondering why he wasn't so surprised.

Xi Fei had read that this mysterious spiritual fruit was so rare that it was a natural treasure that could help anyone break their bottlenecks and even slightly improve cultivation aptitude!

Although they didn't know if this spiritual fruit could really help recover the meridians, both women looked expectantly at Xuanyuan Ling, somehow wanting to convey something. Xuanyuan Ling also looked expectantly at Ling Tian, wanting Ling Tian to keep that even though she didn't know its effect.

"You take it yourself, Ling'er. That won't be of much help to me. For you, on the other hand, it will be of much help and value." Ling Tian smiled softly, waving his hand reassuringly at Xuanyuan Ling.

Although Xuanyuan Ling had now broken through to the Great Ascension realm, this spirit fruit would still be of much help to her in the future. It would further consolidate her cultivation base and slightly increase her cultivation capacity.

"But Ling Tian..." Xi Fei looked expectantly at Ling Tian, not wanting him to let this opportunity to recover slip away.

"Brother Tian, don't worry, we will look for the best alchemists to cure you so that you can cultivate again!" Ning Xiaoyi promptly added as she promised with a serious expression, causing Xi Fei Fei to nod as well.

Ling Tian blinked in slight surprise and immediately smiled gratefully, feeling happy to see that these two girls seemed not to have changed much apparently...

* Boom... *

Suddenly, faint cultivation essence energies crashed into the shuttle, attracting everyone's attention.

"Looks like trouble." Shin Wei frowned as he realized where these energies were coming from. The shuttle flew faster in that direction.

"It's coming from our home!" Xuanyuan Ling realized and exclaimed with some concern.

Ning Xiaoyi, Xi Fei and Nalan Ziqing cast their spirit senses, encountering several powerful presences as they approached the place.

17