Chapter 676 (Vol 3) – I Wouldn’t Bear To See Anything Happen To You Two
604 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master...!"

A slightly resentful voice startled Ling Tian for a moment before he smiled helplessly towards his wives and turned to look at Gu Yan who was looking at him with a resentful pout.

Zhao Yu was also looking at him with a pout but more faintly. But her eyes were fixed on him as if she wanted to attack him with her gaze.

Gao Xue, Gao Yue, Zhen Bingluo, Xuanyuan Ling and Xue Ning were silently watching Ling Tian as well.

They were clearly there but their Master had forgotten all of them while he was flirting with his wives!

Long Yuyin lifted the corner of her mouth provocatively while Tang Wanying smiled playfully. Mu Shuiruo smiled gently and Zhang Xinya smiled charmingly as well while Yun Mengxin boldly grabbed Ling Tian's hand, demonstrating her position at this moment. Shan Qingwu remained silent as she watched each of the women.

Ling Tian had a headache at this moment, remembering the issue he discussed moments ago with Gu Yan and Zhao Yu. His gaze shifted to his wives and the headache increased when he saw that they did not put on any questioning expressions, on the contrary, each of them seemed to prompt him to solve the problem right now with looks full of interest.

"We'll all be family from now on. I know you think they might be interested in me for various things, but I assure you that my beloved wives are not like that. Each of them sincerely loves me as I love them, and I know everything and each of them as they know everything in me. Therefore you need not fear that they are bad women. They are really wonderful."

Ling Tian reached out his hand and affectionately stroked Gu Yan's head, looking into her eyes and then at Zhao Yu. His eyes also looked at Zhen Bingluo, Gao Xue, Gao Yue and Xue Ning. Ling Tian wanted them to know that his wives were not bad women and he wanted them all to get along as a family.

Tang Wanying and company smiled sweetly at Ling Tian's comment. Truly each of them loved Ling Tian intensely and they did not care about his identities or possessions. Each of them loved him sincerely! Their bodies, souls and hearts were his!

A somewhat unhappy glint shone in Gu Yan's eyes upon hearing Ling Tian's words. Zhao Yu formed a small pout as she alternated her gaze between Ling Tian and the women. Xue Ning blinked in surprise while Gao Xue and Gao Yue looked at Yun Mengxin and so on in astonishment. Zhen Bingluo smiled slightly. Xuanyuan Ling merely watched silently, shifting her gaze between Ling Tian and her female Masters.

Mu Shuiruo and the other women silently watched Ling Tian's female disciples. Although they clearly seemed to be mortal enemies especially with Zhao Yu and Gu Yan, they somewhat understood their thoughts by being women, further confirming the bonds each and every one of them had with Ling Tian.

"Uhmn."

Suddenly, Zhao Yu's complexion distorted slightly, wincing as she gritted her teeth. Similarly, Gu Yan closed her eyes with a somewhat pained appearance.

"Yu'er! Yan'er!"

Ling Tian exclaimed in worry when he noticed their faces, rushing to grab both women with his arms as his spirit sense scanned their bodies, realizing that they still had havoc from the previous situation and some slight hidden wounds had appeared.

Zhang Xinya and all the women were worried to see both women like this, putting aside their discontents and confrontations.

"I'm fine, Master." Zhao Yu shook her head and smiled softly as she saw Ling Tian's expression, leaning against his chest as she felt his arm encircling her body. She finally began to show her personality and obvious feelings more softly towards Ling Tian.

"Yan'er is also fine, Master." Gu Yan likewise smiled sweetly as she saw Ling Tian worrying about them. She also leaned on Ling Tian letting out a loving smile, not caring about the pain and discomfort of her injuries.

"Nothing that you are fine. You have deep wounds that haven't healed, so both of you absolutely have to rest and recover completely."

But Ling Tian shook his head, hugging both women even more. His heart was filled with worry and nothing else seeing these two beloved girls of his being hurt and wanting to play strong that they have nothing.

"The wounds you girls have need to recover slowly and you can't neglect them, otherwise it will be injurious to your cultivation bases." Ling Tian added seriously.

"But Master-"

"I said. You two are very important to me, so you need to recover fully. I wouldn't bear to see anything happen to you two."

Ling Tian tightened his embrace on both women, whispering affectionately. Of all the people around him, these two were the ones he spent the most time with together, playing, teaching, caring, loving, being almost like daughters to him. These two women who are so beautiful and wonderful and even though how they felt about him was different, they are still his two most loved girls and he would not let anything bad happen to them.

Zhao Yu and Gu Yan smiled happily, full of sweetness and immense joy to hear their Master say such words. The grievances and resentments in their hearts diminished greatly, only focusing on their Master and feeling his warm and loving embrace.

"Martial sisters, we have a special room with great aura recovery full of vitality inside that has not been used for several dozen years and has been accumulating for a long time. You can use it to recover peacefully!"

At once, Zhen Bingluo walked over with a smile and said. Her gaze turned to Ling Tian waiting for his approval.

Zhao Yu and Gu Yan were surprised to see Zhen Bingluo see them with a smile. Gao Yue and Gao Xue behind her also smiled calmly at them, nodding at what their martial sister had said.

"Right! I had created an energy and strength recovery formation when I built this place." Ling Tian nodded instantly, letting out a sigh of relief at being able to let Gu Yan and Zhao Yu recover quietly inside that formation.

The energy recovery formation would continue to accumulate natural energy to recover and heal injuries. Treasures and items containing life energy could even be added, accumulating and creating a pure recovery environment!

"Little Bingluo, I'll trouble you to take Yan'er and Yu'er to that room." Ling Tian smiled at Zhen Bingluo, who nodded with a big bright smile.

Showing no signs of leaving Ling Tian's chest and embrace, Gu Yan narrowed her eyes and Zhao Yu stared at Zhen Bingluo before smiling slightly and nodding.

"Then we'll trouble you with this, martial sisters." Zhao Yu's beautiful eyes shone softly.

Zhao Yu and Gu Yan reluctantly separated from Ling Tian before being led away by Zhen Bingluo. Both women cast glances towards Yun Mengxin and the other women for the last time before following Zhen Bingluo.

"Energy and strength recovery formation?"

The next second, Tang Wanying blinked as she remembered what Ling Tian had said.

"Uhm. It's one of the basic formations I taught you earlier." Ling Tian nodded softly to Tang Wanying.

"Master..."

"You won't use the healing room to recover?" 

Gao Xue and Gao Yue approached Ling Tian and they asked hesitantly but expectantly, complementing each other's words. They wanted their Master to recover quickly and repair his meridians and dantian to cultivate again.

Xue Ning, Zhang Xinya and others looked anxiously at Ling Tian. Whatever place, means or opportunity arose for recovery, they wanted Ling Tian to seize it. Even Xuanyuan Ling wanted Ling Tian to try that room full of vitality and aura!

"I'll try later. But I don't think it will be of much help."

Ling Tian nodded calmly. Although he knew it was useless, trying wouldn't hurt. The Primordial Chaos Force's breath alone was undoubtedly terrifying and powerful, much more so than his pure Immortal Force he had.

"Where do you think you're going brat?"

Ling Tian suddenly snorted as he reached out his hand and grabbed the void, causing Lu Wuhu to appear instantly by grabbing him by the back of his neck!

A Lu Wuhu was ashamed with his slightly red complexion and a bitter smile without trying to put up any resistance as he was grabbed by Ling Tian. Lu Wuhu had disappeared when he felt the temperature turned cold and somewhat heavy earlier, so he wanted to escape from this place quickly but moved slowly so as not to alert Ling Tian.

Shan Qingwu and some women couldn't help but let out a few small laughs when they saw Lu Wuhu being caught by Ling Tian as if he was a little kid, hanging on his hand as he was slightly cowering. A pitiful and scary expression formed on his face.

"Hey! Who the hell are you? How dare you hurt my Master?"

Suddenly, an angry young voice spread throughout the place carrying a powerful aura as a young man of about 16 years old appeared and glared murderously at Ling Tian. His eyes showed shock that was quickly replaced by unprecedented fury.

Everyone turned to look in shock at this young man who appeared as he walked through the door and gathered a large amount of aura in a single second. His power erupted like a volcano, erupting as his aura and spirit sense enclosed Ling Tian.

Lu Wuhu wanted to say something at the sight of this boy, but to his horror he found that he couldn't say a word let alone move. His gaze showed nerves as he saw a playful and wicked smile on Ling Tian at the sight of this young man who appeared.

More than a dozen glowing swords were created around the unexpected visitor, pointing their tips at Ling Tian and reaching him in the blink of an eye!

15