Ch.3. “A Place to Call Home Pt.1”
915 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clack clack, clack CLACK, clack clack...

Currently we were raiding on a wagon pulled by some kind of horse-looking thing in the mists of the night. I would be happy since I'll finally leave this death trap, but...

A pair of modest leather-covered mounds pushed against my left arm, a pair of colossal lumps of meat against my right arm, and a pair of real fucking scary eyes watched me from the front. The lumps of fat belonged to no other than Ishtar, while the average breast belonged to the cat-girl -Moira was her name. Oh, and her "girlfriend", Calli, glared fucking daggers at me. You see, Moira was currently in heat and being the monster-girl that she is, has to attend to her own needs one way or another. Calli offered to calm her in their travels, but Moira wasn't into girls, so she made Calli carve a pseudo-dildo out of wood so that she can satisfy her. How do I know that? Because Moira didn't held back once she noticed my larger-than-average dick when she went and grabbed my balls.

"I still can't believe the Wanderer is male this time around, nyan!" Moira then rests her head on my shoulder while I rub her exposed upper thigh through her absolute territory. The cat-girl was wearing some kind of leather armor that ended in a somewhat short skirt, she was also wearing boots that reached up to her thighs, leaving some skin exposed. She had a really modest body, her tits were a double B cup tops, she had a firm ass, flat belly, strong legs and a nice, thin waist. Her skin was pink. No, no "human shade of pink", but a pastel, light pink. When her hood was removed, short, shoulder-length pink hair flowed out wildly and her round face had big eyes, thin lips, and her... Pink cat ears. She was almost 170 cm tall if my eyes didn't lie to me. She was equipped with a pair of daggers.

Calli, whom obviously had feelings for Moira, was a tall, bronze-skinned human, and was wearing a metal chestplate that didn't covered her stomach. She was also wearing metal gauntlets, metal graves that reached up to her knees, and was carrying a shortsword on her hip. She had short, neck-long chestnut straight hair and a rough-looking, freckle-filled face with dark-green eyes. Her breast were maybe a C cup -slightly bigger than Moira's.

Who was driving this wagon? Another human girl. Her name was Alice and was a petite girl of barely 140 cm, she had a very childish build and was wearing a leather armor much like Moira's, but instead of daggers, she had a rather big bow in comparison of her small frame. She had dirty blonde hair and rather plump cheeks adorned by azure eyes.

"Gil, did you have a girlfriend in your world?" Moira questions me while rubbing her head against my shoulder even harder than before, her ears twitching each time they graze my body. I tell her that, as a matter of fact, I had a wife back home, but instead of making her stop she just looks at me with the predator's eyes. "You know, Gil, in this world polygamy is acceptable -no, nyan, it's more like it's enforced..." Oh boy, I know where this is going. "I don't think your sorry wife would mind if she shared you with some of this world's women, don't you think so?" No, she wouldn't mind at all, but I wasn't going to say that. The cat-girl then grabs my hand and slowly moves it into her inner thigh and into her-

"Don't you find her disgusting, Wanderer?" The tomboy's voice grabs my and Moira's attention. Calli was clearly pissed since she didn't stop there. "She isn't just Tamed, but she also has a very nasty Dilution" 'Tamed'? 'Dilution'? Looking at Moira showed me that those terms must have been very offensive because she was really angry now.

"weren't you the nyan that wanted to fuck me!?"

The knight scoffs at the rouge. "Oh, please! I just didn't want you to tarnish our party's reputation by raping the next man you saw!" Now, I might not be an expert on women psychology, but I had a wife that loved the feeling of jealousy and unfaithfulness, so I could feel in my bones that Calli wasn't being serious about her insults to Moira and just wanted her to stop her obvious advances towards me, but Moira didn't know that even though she was a woman herself.

The cat-girl separated her body from mine. "Nyan!? But didn't you say that you wanted to watch my kids grow!? You even broke my filter so I could be impregnated more easily even though I don't even like girls!" Calli's angry expression transformed into one of shock and hurt. "You don't think I didn't notice how you looked at my ears!? You don't think I saw how dissapointed you were when you found out I was a Diluted after I sent my letter!? You were expecting a full Morph! Don't you have any shame, you dirty Morphophile!?"

We stopped moving and a sweet and gently voice rang from the front of the carriage. "Mo-. Moira? Is everything all right?"

However, Moira reacted with the same kind of anger towards Alice. "Don't you butt in the conversation, Alice! Keep driving! I won't forgive nyan for constantly stealing and wearing my underwear!" Alice tried to say something, but she was a stuttering mess. "Nyan!? You didn't think I noticed your filthy fucking cum in my panties, nya!?  You know you moan my name when we sleep, right? Your fucking stench takes weeks to rub off my clothes, you know that, nya!? I can't make any other Halfie friends because they think I just want to eat them out, for fuck's sake!" After some moments of silence, Alice started to sob and we started to move once again. What kind of fucked up soap opera was this?

Despite being horny, it seems that Moira's mood to court me was gone since she sat down in one corner of the wagon. Looking at Ishtar, she just shakes her head, as if telling me that this was a common occurrence in this Realm.

[. . . Did I come at a bad time?]

"huh?" I accidentally said out loud.

[Shush! They will think you are crazy! Look! Even that crazy lesbian in front of you is looking at you!]

"Oh, no, sorry, my bad," I clarified, dropping al suspicion from me and making so that Calli returned to her sulking. Look like my wife managed to restore connection and also saw the whole thing. But, how did she do it? I couldn't contact her in my previous attempts and she didn't say anything whenever I perished.

[Sorry for no talking to you, Hun, some things came up and I just got home, I'll explain everything later. For some reason it was very hard to use the link between you and Olympus -almost as if you were completely human, so I had to give you my blessing.]

[Rejoice! A foreign deity has given you their blessing!]
[New Perk: Hera's Blessing]

I'll make sure to check that later, but for now I had to lay low since the only sound one could hear was of the wood wheels rocking of the wheels, the cold wind blowing and Alice's sobbing. Since this was going nowhere and Ishtar was as uncomfortable as me, I decided to take a nap, which didn't last long because Alice, albeit with a raspy and weak voice, announced that we were about to arrive to "The Great Rock" or something like that -the carriage was covered by cloth so I couldn't see outside to confirm if the place was indeed by a giant rock.

It was then when my senses were overwhelmed. I could sense hundreds of fertile women all around us, none claimed. What was this all about? Was this a city made just for women?

"Alice! Did you find the Wanderer?" A tomboy-ish voice rang out from outside by the driver's seat.

"Y-yes! We did!" I could clearly hear traces of tears in her voice even though she was acting as if nothing had happened.

"Great! Was she a cutie like last one? I wish I could have had a piece of her meaty-"

Thunk-thunk!

Moira hit the front of our wagon, urging for Alice to hurry up.

"Oh, gracious, sorry for keeping you at this hour, you can pass. Just remember to follow the Church's instructions tomorrow morning." After a weak 'Yeah', we started moving once again. Some minutes later we stopped besides what I think was a stable, judging by the smell of horses surrounding us. Before Anyone could say anything, Moira grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the wagon, Ishtar following after us.

[My, my, she is an aggressive one. But why don't you take her for a ride instead?]

"W-wait! Moira!" I could hear Calli jerk out of her dead-fish-like trance and shout at us, but Moira didn't even flinch, she just went and dragged me further away from her companions. Huh? Why wasn't I resisting? Dude, I could feel my wrist spraining from her grip, no way in hell she was lower level than me.

Now, the city -Or should I say 'Town'. We were still in the desert, but our surroundings clearly said otherwise. There were plants everywhere! Palm trees, something that looked like a palm tree, and something that looked like the thing that looked like the palm tree. Steel streetlamps lit the stone roads, which were flanked by buildings made of sand-bricks. It was very dark and this world had no luminescent contamination, so the places not lit by the lamps were very, very dark. But that wasn't all, the problem was the very scarce population. Male population, that is. We were clearly on a busy place of town, since even though it was very late in the night I've yet to see a single man. This being the case, I was being eyed by these thirsty women like I was a mouse trapped in by a cat. Worst thing is...

[Death Flag Avoided (x89)!]
[Death Flag Avoided (x96)!]
[Death Flag...!]

Yep, my vision was showered by so many fucking notifications that the shitty game-like system gave up and used numbers instead, and oh boy did it kept updating by the second. Were they really going to kill me? Were men considered filth and therefore were killed on sight? That would explain why guys would wander aimlessly in the desert only to be caught and raped by those Chaos Spawn...

Soon enough we stopped by a district filled with women in revealing clothing and more dim, red lamps. Oh yeah, you don't have to tell where we are to know where we are. For some reason Ishtar looked displeased by these women, so she opted to just hold my other hand instead. "Uhm, Miss Moira, why are we in this kind of place?" I said nervously. Since I was getting pseudo-kidnapped, I didn't want to anger my captor so I spoke more politely this time.

We stopped dead on our tracks, making me bump into the cat-girl, but she didn't even move turn around. "Those... Lipsticks... " She said with particular venom on that last word. "Won't even think I would visit this district, so it's the best place to hide you from everynyan -I mean, from them." Huh? I didn't hear that wrong, did I? She wanted to hide from everyone? The cat-girl turned around angrily towards Ishtar. "Why is this snatcher following us!? Go away, nyan!"

Ishtar feigned dismay. "Oh my, I don't mind sharing him, I'm his Rebirth Gift after all," she ended her statement with a knowing smile.

"Whatever, nyan!" Moira resumed our walk once again. "The fact that he prefers women like nyan pisses me off, but I can't wait anymore!" I mean, she is fairly cute and while I do prefer Ishtar's body, I wouldn't mind banging Moira until she couldn't walk straight for a month. Me, being scared of this strong (albeit just by fictional fucking stats) woman, didn't want to piss her off even further since I knew my wife was just like her so I just kept quiet.

[Goodness, I can't wait for you to put litter on her bitch womb!]

Ah, my wife didn't seem to care about the fact that I was about to be raped.

Eventually we entered a run-down looking building, only to be welcomed by a shady-looking reception and a plain girl. She was too shocked by my appearance to notice that Moira placed some coins and bills on the table. My captor hissed at the receptionist, taking her out of her trance and presenting us with a key that had a labeled number on it. "Ah-... Yes, here is your key-" Before she could finish Moira took the key from her hand and hurried me down a corridor. I could hear the girl say 'Wait!' and 'Can I join in?', but neither Moira nor Ishtar bothered to answer and just kept on walking. Quickly did we found our room, the poorly-kept halls filled with either women's moaning or loud snoring.

Just as Moira swung the door open, she threw me on the floor of the dirty room, only to wait politely for Ishtar to come inside, slamming the door behind her loudly and locking it proper with a chain.

[Hey, Honey, why are you letting her handle you so roughly? Why don't you show this whore who's boss?]

"I'll explain later," I said under my breath. Ishtar then proceeded to unclothe me while Moira threw her clothes about. The ex-Goddess' eyes were slightly open, showing me that she was in 'Super Horny' mode and wouldn't stop until her endless lust is sated.  "Hey, can we talk about this? I don't think I'll be able to handle both of you at the same-" I was cut-off by a set of lips sealing my mouth. Moira, now completely naked, lifted me and placed me on the hard bed without parting our lips. I tried to dominate her mouth, I really did, but her tongue overpowered mine and was currently raping the insides of my mouth.

Ishtar's breaths have gotten more ragged and heavy and decided to use my hand to pleasure her hairy twat, using my fingers roughly.

[F-fuck... Seeing you struggle against these women is so fucking hot...!]

Thanks, wife, very cool.

After minutes of Moira raping my mouth she parted her lips from mine, them still being connected by strings of sloppy saliva. The cat-girl turned to Ishtar, as if asking for permission; The ex-Goddess just nodded. Moira then used her rough tongue to trace my muscular body, slowly but surely lowering more and more, only to stop at my abs, which she promptly kissed passionately. When she reached my cock she didn't lick it for some reason, she just muttered 'So big', and 'I need it'. Maybe it was because of the darkness of the room, but Moira's eyes glowed ever-so-slightly in the dark.

"Hey, Gil, which body do you prefer?" Said Moira while watching my average dick. "You choose that fat lady to attend to your need, but your penis got... Hard from all the kissing, didn't it? I heard men prefer woman like her because they are easy to breed -their Filter breaks far easier than any other women." What did she mean with 'Filter'? I couldn't ponder on this because she started to lick my member with her somewhat dry, rough tongue. The feeling was unlike any other blowjob I've had before, the slight pain from her cat-like tongue just brought me more and more excitement.

However, because of my lack of answer bot women stopped their movement. "Well, Wanderer, what is your answer?" Asked Ishtar by my side, teasing her slit with my fingertips. To be honest: it was hard to say. Normally I would have said Ishtar's, but Moira's modest figure had a sort of allure to her, almost as if she was designed to captivate me and for her to bear my children.

"I-ah... Prefer Ishtar's." I managed to see Moira's hurt expression. "But," I added. "My wife is much more petite than you, so I like your body as much as I do of Ishtar's."

"Oh my, what a silver tongue you have, Wanderer."
"I-I guessed as much by just looking at your hard penis."

Both of them spoke at the same time and then resumed their movements. Now, I was having a harder time keeping myself from cumming, so I announced this to Moira and she then chocked the fuck out out my dick, making so it calmed itself rather quickly due to the pain. "No, no... I want your seed to fertilize my Diluted womb, I can't have you release so soon!" Why was she holding my dick as if I was about to cum? I just said that I would cum if she kept this up.

She positioned herself above my cock and hovered around the tip, teasing both of us. "Wanderer...! I too am...!" Ishtar used my finger more vigorously, I knew that Ishtar can cum in very little time, but she has yet to properly insert my fingers in her -I haven't even touched her clit! Why is she cumming!?

Before I can linger in those thoughts, Moira screamed at the top of her lungs as she dropped into my dick. "Do it! Breed me! Your seed belongs only to me tonight! I will carry your -Kyiaaa!" Her walls contracted as soon as I penetrated her lower lips, not even being stopped by a hymen on my way to her womb. This sensation sent shivers down my spine, making me gasp audibly, and as she slumped down to my chest and as Ishtar reached her own climax. I was left with a single tough:

"That's all?"

[. . .]

Not even my own cuck wife seemed to be satisfied as I penetrated the half-animal of my dreams, that's because...

I didn't even get to nut.

[Honey... I think you could teach these women a thing of two, don't you think?]

You heard the boss; this was far from satisfactory. "Just a warning, Honey," I say outloud, not fearing weird stares since both of these ladies were knocked out cold. "My cock and stamina are not what they used to be, so don't expect much of a show this time."

[Really? I mean, I don't doubt that you will be able to impregnate them and make them cum countless of-of times...]

Ah, her imagination was getting the best of her.

[But as long as you enjoy yourself more than-than when you do m-me, I think it's fine.]

"Oh, believe me, I'll enjoy myself," 'But not as much as I enjoy sleeping with you' is what I was about to say, but I managed to stop those words since it would just piss her off. "You know how animals sometimes enter mating periods?"

[Yes, that helps them not go extinct -wait, are you telling me...?]

"Yep, she is at her highest point."

[... F-fuck... Can't you, like -ha, start now? I don't want to miss this.]

Well, let us "dig in".

I freed my arm from Ishtar's groin and exited Moira's soft walls. "Nyan..." She softly moaned in her sleep while I moved her body so that she was laying on her back, making sure to not wake her up. My dick was starting to grow limp, so I had to do something about it. I sat on Moira's modest breast and forced her mouth open, making sure to open her jaw as much as I can, and then placed my cock inside. "Mhyah..."

I pressed her cheeks so that they could massage my member and started thrusting in and out of her mouth-pussy. It was still somewhat wet with saliva from ordeal before this, so it was kind of cozy.

[How many times can you cum in that body?]

"Ugh, maybe three times?" I answered as I tried to masturbate with Moira's throat. "Can last up to three minutes a round."

[Hmm... That body of your is very problematic... Ah, do tell me about the other girl sometime later, just try to focus on this cat-lady]

My dick was hard enough now and it was getting more difficult to avoid her sharp teeth, so I decided to go back to her box, ready to fill it with litter. Now was the time. Wild guess: Her tails and ears were weak points.

With this in mind, I yanked her tail from bellow, making so that her body now was placed on her belly. "Nyan!?" Moira exclaimed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I raised her hips, not letting go of her pink, hairy tail, and started to rub my member against hers. "Nya!? Wanderer!? You didn't ejaculate your seed!?" Just to confirm her theory, she used her slender hand to check for any foreign fluids inside her twat. A face of panic overcame her features. "Wandernyan, are you unable to-?"

I interrupted her by thrusting my cock as far as her hole allowed me to, making her scream in pure ecstasy. "Wandernyan you don't-don't have to force yourself, I feel satisfy-EED!" Once again I interrupt her, this time by spanking her ass, which she seemed to like since her pussy tightened as she had yet another orgasm. Right before she could return to her senses I started thrusting with long, deep strokes.

"I'm not like any other man you have seen, Moira," I tell her as she gasp for air because of the overwhelming sensation. "I don't cum by just putting it in, I don't stop just because you said so," I once again yank her tail, making her scream some more while her back arches. "And stop with this 'Wanderer' shit, bitch, call my fucking name."

"I'm...! Not a female dog...!" She managed to say as hoarse moans escaped her throat. "Can't you see my- NYA!?" I punished this bitch for questioning me by yanking on her tail and slapping her ass.

"Right now you are nothing but a bitch ready to be bred, you've got that!?" The cat-girl just nodded her head vigorously. Good. "Can you feel it?" I continued. "My cock ravaging your insides with each stroke? How your muscles flinching each time I penetrate you?" I can barely see her face from this angle, but she clearly had her tongue out and her eyes were rolled behind her skull. Suddenly my thrusting stopped, it took some seconds for Moira to realize this.

"Wh-why did shu shtop, nyah?" She could barely form sentences, her brain was probably a mush of pure dick-seeking hormones. "I- I need it... Pleash, jusht-"

She went right back to moaning like a beast as I started to thrust even harder. I hunched over and bit the tip of hear ears, making her make a full blown howl. My playful biting went on as I dug my cock deep within her, ready to poor her womb full of my baby-batter. With one final push, I bit slightly harder on her ear as I finally released. Not going to lie, my ears rang a bit by just how loud Moira's scream was. If anyone wasn't already awake due to her bestial moaning, they were now.

[C-... Come on, you c-can keep going, right?]

Of course I could.

Moira was already drifting into slumber when I resumed my movements. "Whaish!" she pleaded. "I can' keep goin'! Pleash! Shper meh, nyah!"

I came inside her two more times that night.

 


 

[Gained 260% EXP!]
[Gained EXP Beyond your body's limit, excess has been given to your partner!]
[Leveled up!]
[Impregnation successful! Additional EXP received due to your talents!]

[Due to your partner's difference in level, you have gained additional EXP!]
[Gained 125% EXP!]
[Gained EXP beyond your body's limit, excess has been given to your partner!]
[Leveled up!]
[You planted your seed in a (Common) species! Congratulations!]
[Due to your continuous efforts (2) skill(s) have ranked up!]
[Expanded Reproduction D has ranked up!]
[Stable Stud E has ranked up!]

My vision was filled by a mountain of messages. Moira was currently resting on my chest while Ishtar was on... The fucking floor with her legs on the bed. Was this bed always this small? One quick glance at the cat-girl shows me that she is still twitching from yesterday's ordeal. I tried to analyze her and...

Target:
Name: Moira
Race: Cat Monster (Heavy Dilution)
HP: 129/129
MP: 55/82
VIT: 25/138
Effects: (Climax - Minor) (Pregnant - unknown state) (Creampie - 22ml)

What? She was a monster? Was this why Ishtar called her 'Tamed'? You could tame monster girls? And what the fuck is this 'Heavy Dilution' stuff?

[Heavy Dilution: Monster's blood is mixed heavily with human's, making so the monster takes a more human form rather than their feral form]

My guess is that being Diluted is frowned upon, but why? Wouldn't that make them more popular? Now that I think about it, while Moira's eyes did glow in the dark, they weren't stilted just like a cat's... Was this due to her diluted blood? I might ask her when the time is right since she looked pretty mad when Calli called her 'Diluted'.

Anyways, I leveled up, so... "Status."

Status:
Name: Gil
Race: N/A
LV: 5
Title: None (1 available)
HP: 53/53
MP: 60/60
VIT: 72/72
Class: Grand Breeder
EXP: 0%

Attributes (10 AP available):
STR: 19
WIS: 30
FTH: %ERROR+E
CHA: 32
END: 33
LUK: 5
DEX: 19

Skills (5 SP Available):
Mate Detector EX:
No cost. Passive. User detects the most optimal and fertile creature to mate with. Target's fertility measured by smell.

Analysis C:
Cost depends on target. Active. Allows the user to see characteristics of the target. May fail depending on target's level, mass and/or density.

Golden Fingers D:
3 MP/min. Toggle. User's skin is imbued with aphrodisiatic pheromones, causing whoever touches the user to surge with [Slight] arousal. Enhances pleasure. [Slight] Boost to Lust attacks.

Love Tap D:
4 MP. Active. User's next unarmed attack deals an additional [12] Lust damage.

Telepathic Communication C:
No cost, but will cost if outside of effective range. Toggle. User is able to communicate via thoughts. Only works with beings the user has a bond with. Level requirement succeeded: Communication goes both ways.

Forbidden Secretions D:
No cost. Passive. User's bodily fluids gain additional properties. Options increase with skill's rank.

Genital Enhancer C:
No cost. Permanent. User's genitals become [Moderately] more optimal for breeding.

Expanded Reproduction C:
No cost. Permanent. For males: Scrotum is [Moderately] enlarged, semen production is [Fairly] increased, partner's pregnancy periods are [Moderately] decreased and virility is [Fairly] improved. Your seed has higher priority for implantation. For females: Ovulating periods increased, pregnancy terms [Fairly] decreased. For both: Conceiving yields additional EXP.

Stable Stud D:
No cost. Permanent. Increase sexual endurance and VIT by [x1.3] (skill's effect doubles while copulating).

(3 Skills available to purchase)

Perks:
???: Loss of Divinity.

Grand Breeder: Reduce Lust damage taken by 50%. Can now breed with any (humanoid) race. You have superior seed.

Ereshkigal's PREMIUM Blessing: Higher chance to avoid death flags and near-death experiences. Time-wind type revival (Self). Upon death, soul is not lost and EXP and LV is maintained.

Hera's Blessing: Sexual partners will no longer be attracted to other mates other than you. Partners are more willing to try polygamy. This blessing is null if partner also has it.

This time I didn't pick the newest skills as soon as I saw them, but I was kind of disappointed by the fact that I only unlocked three of them.

(1 AP) Pink Mist E: 3 MP/minute. Toggle. User deploys an invisible, sweet-smelling mist that causes [Very Slight] Lust damage to surrounding targets. Surrounding targets' sexual sensitivity is [Very Slightly] enhanced.

(1 AP) Allure E: 15 MP. Active. Target becomes charmed by user, obeying varying sexual orders given by user. Skill may be resisted. Skill may be interrupted.

(1 AP) Homewrecker E: 5 MP/Minute. Toggle. User is able to depict target's erogenous zones. Effectiveness on these spots is increased [Slightly]. Skill's effect is doubled if target is in a relationship, and tripled if married.

All of the skills seemed useful, so I took them all anyway and allocated my points to improve my skill's effectiveness. Turns out that starting from C rank, skills take more SP to level up, my Genital Enhancer took two SP to level up, and now my dick was at a very comfortable size. The jump from 'barely average' to 'clearly above average' was shocking to say the least, but I wasn't complaining.

"Nyan...!" I heard Moira yawn as she stretched herself, only to stop midway to a sharp pain on her hips. "Nyan...?" She reached to her lower lips only to find some of my cum still leaking out, Moira then scoops al the cum leaking out back into her folds and tries her best to hold it inside. "Nya never though copulation could feel this... Good," the cat-girl confesses while looking at me with a warm expression. She tries to get off the bed. Tries, because she immediately falls down. Worried, I move to her side and help her stand up, only for her to stare at my limp dick. "That... Thing was inside me, nya?" Most likely she didn't get to see it clearly due to her heated state, but I still felt proud at her words.

I patted her shoulders, making her jump and the went to gather our clothes and to wake up Ishtar, whom was moaning slightly in her sleep. After a good amount of time, everyone was awake, dressed, and ready to set off to... Somewhere. "Follow me, nya." She might sound like she was okay, but she was limping all the way to the reception. Moira gave the key back to the girl and once again didn't stop when she asked us to have a talk. Or more like she asked me to have a chat.

We went to a nearby restaurant and decided to have breakfast, but they only had soup with bread. After our uneventful meal we went back to the main street.

"So," I asked. "What is the plan?" This kind of ambiance was weird to me; it was the first time I ever stuck by the girl I just had sex with, but not only that, she was carrying my child in her tiny womb. I managed to calm my raising boner by focusing on checking on my newfound skills. All three of them scaled with Charisma, so I put more points into it since Allure looked useful since I had no way of approaching my enemies other than by dodging and count-attacking. Oh, and the streets were more populated than before, so my Death Flag avoidance was off the charts right now. Ah, a drop of cum is running down Moira's leg...

"We are going to the Mercenary Guild, nya. And then to the Church of Mother." My guess is that mercenaries are this world's adventurers. At leas they didn't bother to give them a flashy, wishy-washy name and were being honest as to what they actually are... And who is this 'Mother'? Was she the main Goddess the mortals worshiped? Ishtar was kind enough to answer this question.

"Mother is the Mother of all kin in this Realm," she sounded rather proud of this, but a Goddess calling herself by such degree would be blasphemous, did she think she was above the Greater Ones? "However," Ishtar continued. "It is considered heresy calling her name in vain, so we settled by calling her just 'Mother' instead," what an ego this so-called 'Mother' had...

We eventually entered an office-looking building. I forgot to mention, but carriages were clogging most of the streets -they were pulled by either horses, things that looked like horses, centaurs or lizard-looking things. I think ages ago someone called those things 'Raptors'? I was mostly asleep during that era, so my memory is fuzzy.

Anyways, as soon as we entered the foul, addictive stench of sweaty females and alcohol assaulted my body. Some dozens of ladies from all shape, colors, sizes and races were loitering around when we entered, but they stopped whatever they were doing as soon as they... Sensed me? I'm not sure, I didn't do much yesterday so it's not like I was particularly dirty, yet somehow they all looked at me moments after my entrance. This was somewhat lessened when Moira raised her skirt and separated her plain underwear a bit from her crotch, making an audible sloushing noise, now most of them looked away annoyed or kept looking.

Moira started to walk again, so I followed her to a lady behind a bar. She was wearing a sharp dress that accentuated her hips and waist. She was maybe 180 cm tall and had a pair of bountiful bosom, long blonde hair that reached her back and a pretty shade of green in her eyes. Her skin was, as no surprise, tanned due to the desert's unyielding sun, but her tan wasn't as strong as the other mercenaries'. She looked to be completely human, too.

Looking around showed me that there wasn't a single 'Diluted' monster girl, the closest to Moira's animal features was another small girl that had wolf-like arms and legs, as well of a pair of ears and tail. Analyzing her proved to be somewhat futile due to her level being much higher than mine, so it just showed me her name and her race, which was "Lupine Half-Morph". For some reason despite the fact that she had more than half of the body of a human's -besides her limbs and eyes, she didn't have the 'Diluted' trait.

[Wait, why are there no males?]

Before I could answer my wife, and before we could get to the receptionist, a rough-sounding female voice rang behind us. "Well, well, if it isn't the ladykiller." The voice came from a very tall, heavily armored woman that was flanked by other two ladies, one wearing a tunic that barely covered her skin, and the other rags that did little to protect her from any attacks. Book staple of slaves, really. "What, did you grew bored of those lipsticks and finally decided to run with your party's money and buy a male in the black market?" Everything but her head was covered, so her short red hair flowed wildly and her black eyes watched us for any opening of weaknesses. The girl had a tan, too, but hers was the strongest of all the women in the building. "Your juicy friends came last night looking for you and this year's Wanderer. Oh, did you sell her out to the slavers so you could buy a fuckrod?" Each word was coated with malice and intent to aggrevate, and oh boy did it hit dead center for Moira.

"Hey, lady, what the fuck is your problem-?" before I could finish my sentence this crazy chick sent a tremendous amount of killing intent my way, making me freeze instinctively, what I didn't notice was her hand already on the claymore on her back.

"Lady Catrina!" The receptionist behind us screamed at the ogre before us.

[Near Death experience avoided!]

Pardun? Was I about to be fucking killed!?

Just due to curiosity, I checked her stats.

[Analysis failed!]

Pardun?

[Analysis failed!]
[Analysis failed!]
[Analysis failed!]
[Your target has noticed your attempted! Analysis blocked!]

Shit.

"Oho?" Catrina said smugly while eyeing me from head to toe. "What an interesting fuckrod you've got there," the gorilla walked until she was standing right in front of me. The fact that she was well over two meters tall didn't help my poor human mind, all my instincts were screaming at me to run away, but at the same time they told me that it was useless. Catrina then grabbed my chin and effortlessly raised my face so that I was forced to look at her sharp, thin eyes. "No way in hell you could afford him with that skill of his, not even with the potential growth of a Wanderer could amount to the quantity of gold needed to buy that precious Analysis."

Wait, why was Moira nor Ishtar saying anything? Wasn't I the fucking 'Wanderer'!? She knew I had Analyze! This was fucking dangerous! "You know, I've never had a male before -for me, their wimpy, skinny or plump bodies disgust me, but you, boy..." She was slowly closing in to my face, ready to take my-

"Miss Catrina, are you done mishandling other's property?" No fucking way. Absolute no way, for once I'm so glad I was cockblocked by another guy! Yes, the voice came from a very tall, very muscular orange-bearded guy, whom was coming down from some stairs by the receptionists' bar. Catrina clicked her tongue, but then resumed her 'flirting' but this time directed at the unit of a man.

"You know, Murther, I don't mind buying your freedom -A strong guy like you would no doubt enjoy being serviced by an equally strong lady, don't you think?" Wait, this guy was bound by some kind of contract? No, wait, there was a very elegant platinum collar on his neck, but there is absolute no way this guy is...

Murhter, the viking-looking guy, office clothes wearing guy scoffed at the other gorilla. "Please, Miss Catrina, even if you did bought me from my dear Mistress, she would just buy my own freedom." Yep, somehow this guy was a fucking slave. Just then the whole building was filled with a deadly bloodlust, but just for the briefest moment, yet it was enough to make my knees buckle.

Catrina clicks her tongue once again and turns around with a disgusted face. "Let's go, whatnots," she orders to her pseudo-harem which obey her with soulless eyes. Right as she passed by me she just gives me a really nasty, wicked grin, as if announcing my impending death.

I tried to stand up, but my legs just didn't want to function, eventually Murther walked to me and helped me upwards, giving a slightly displeased to Moira. "Now, Little Moira, I won't question why you brought such peculiar male slave instead of the Wanderer, but I guess this is no place to talk about such things since you did cause us some problems by not presenting the Wanderer as soon as you arrived, and your, ahem," For some reason the dude looked flushed when saying the word. "Friends. Didn't say a word other than that you left with this year's Wanderer," Murther then clapped twice and then some receptionists came out of multiple doors like a fucking clown parade, making everyone gasp in terror. Why? Well, I would tell you why, but my Analysis failed to check every single one of the ladies' stats. They quickly surrounded us and escorted us to where Murhter came from.

[Dear, do try not to die -you just got here and you've only knocked up a single bitch! Please don't leave me hot and bothered!]

Ah, yes, thanks for the kind words, dear wife.

 


 

All three of us were sitting in a luxurious-looking office while we waited for Murther, who apparently was the Branch Master of this region. Some servants were keeping an eye close to us, yet their expression was calm and collected despite their absurd strength. The office was decorated with multiple shades of purple and black, a head of some kind of turtle rested on the wall by the Branch Master's executive chair. Multiple awards, medals, artifacts and books adorned the other walls by either display cases or shelves. A cozy fireplace burned lightly by the side; for some reason, this room was cold despite the desert's natural heat.

Now, I wasn't entirely on board with this whole 'Zeus is my slave!' vibes, but I was too afraid to talk since...

[Death Flag avoided (x154)!]
[Death Flag avoided (x169)!]
[Death Flag...!]

For some ungreatly reason I was surrounded by nothing but fucking dead ends. I grew irritated by this, so I managed to speak up despite my whole body telling me to shut up. "Hey, would you fucking mind stopping the intent to fucking kill me, ladies!?" Two of the three broke their stoic expression and replaced with one of shock, and for some reason the notifications stopped increasing. What I failed to notice was the third servant, which had instead a displeased look on her face. "Yeah, you might think that you are hot shit trying to hide your bloodlust, but I can still feel it. If you are so disgusted by dudes then why the fuck are you serving a-"

I was interrupted by the door opening abruptly. From there entered Murther, wearing a very fancy leather and metal armor. "Master!" One of the scared servants exclaimed. "This lowly slave just-!"

"I heard it loud and clear, Beatrice," he then looked me right in the eyes, as if inspecting my soul itself. "Male, watch your language, even if you lived a sheltered life you must know that profanity lowers your Slave Score." Hey, wait a minute, did they honestly believed that I was Moira's slave!? "And you," she looked at Moira. "You will tarnish the Guild's name if you do these kind of transactions." Moira was about to say something, but Murther stopped her. "I know it's not my place to talk, but a Mistress must treat their property with a firm hand, and by the looks of it, this must be your first time owning one, but I digress." I was getting more and more pissed.

Murther then walked to his chair and sat on it. "Now then," he began. "Would you kindly tell us about how our Wanderer is missing?" The cat-girl tried very, very hard to explain herself, but failed pathetically and only managed to stutter 'I's and 'He's. "Little Moira," The man said patiently. "If you can't tell me what you did to the Wanderer, or where you got this pitiful slave, I must-"

"I'M NOT A FUCKING SLAVE!"

I don't care anymore, if this guy kills me I'll just try again! I can just fucking mysteriously revive thanks to a creepy Goddess! So fuck it! "I'm the fucking Wanderer, asshole! That's what this shitty Goddess has been calling me during all those hellish days! Just because you have big guns and a huge cock means that you can label me as a fucking slave!? Do you fucking know who I'm!? I used to be a fucking legend back in my Realm! Don't you dare lump me with those sorry classes like slaves!" As my rant went on, my vision filled more and more with red. "Do you think just because this shitty Realm uses fucking numbers to define strength means I can't fuck your life up!? I don't give a shit who you are! If I can't kill you, I'll make those you love suffer, and if I can't do that either, I'll just fuck your bitch of a wife! Oh! And I'll swear all I fucking want, cunt!"

Huf, huf, huf...

Everyone's but Murther's face was packed with shock, some with pure anger, one of the servants took a dagger out of her dress and launched herself to me. "You insolent-" but she was interrupted by slow, raising laughter.

"Ha... Ha ha... Ha ha ha...! Bwahaha!" The deep voice of the Branch Master echoed in the room, at some point it was so loud the glass was fucking shacking. What was so fucking funny? Did I struck a nerve and was about to be sliced like a fucking hot knife slices a bar of butter!? Instead, I received a notification.

[Quest completed!]
[Quest: Guilty Until Proven Innocent updated]
[Objective: "Clear the Branch Master's suspicions and prove your Wanderer status" fulfilled]
[Secret objective: "Befriend Murther" fulfilled]
[Secret objective: "Don't be enslaved" fulfilled]

[Secret objective: "Resolve conflict without blood being drawn" fulfilled]
[Issuing rewards to user's Inventory]
[Gained EXP Beyond your body's limit, excess has been given to your party members equally!]
[Rest in order to apply your extra level!]

A fucking quest? What do you mean that there are quests in this fucking Realm!? But the most scary thing was the following:

[Death Flag avoided!]

This dude was going to straight up kill me if he didn't like my answer. "Ha... Haha! Xela, sheath your weapon, this boy did nothing wrong." The servant then did so after a slow an confused 'Yes, Master'. After a few more minutes of laughter, Murther finally calmed down enough to talk formally. "I guess that clears out everything, then, so Little Moira here is free of all charges. But if I may ask," Murther added. "Who is this ma'am that you called a Goddess? Aren't you being excessive in your courting?"

Ishtar, who was dead silent during this whole ordeal, looked a bit hurt, but managed to form a small smile. "Do not mind the words of my Lord, o' Branch Master. I'm but a sow this fine gentleman wished to accompany him in his travels," hey, Ishtar, you are kind of putting me in a rough spot with your wording, there, what if they- Huh? Did none of them got weirded out when she called herself my 'sow'?

Murther fakes a cough, for some reason, and stutters a bit when responding. "I-I see... Well, this wouldn't be the first time a Wanderer brought someone with them, but a... Woman for copulation, right?" He coughed again. "As... long as both of you don't cause trouble, there shouldn't be anything wrong with this." He cleared his throat this time, regaining his imposing aura. "Well the, Little Moira, would be be so kind to explain what exactly happened last night?"

 


 

"Oh my, that was tiring, wasn't it now?" Ishtar didn't seem to have minded much of what transpired in the past hours of questioning. After Moira reported what she did, -she obviously lied about the whole 'kidnapping the savior of the world' thing, but since I got my dick wet and lived after that, I kindly let it slide. We were then -or more like me and Ishtar, instructed on how this world works. From money (which was based on coins and bills), a bit of the surrounding geography (we were in the southern side of the continent, the only piece of land connected was up north and then the land expanded from all directions), weapons (I was looked like a stray, sick and dying dog when I told them that not only I had to fight bare-handed, but I also had to make direct contact with my target's skin), and finally I was given a government-issued resident card in this town. Oh, and this place was called Oaxia. How fucking original.

The stares didn't settle down, but people started to whisper about me whenever I passed them. Everyone believed that I was Moira's sex slave and therefore they wanted to buy me from her since a good portion of the city could hear her moaning last night. I also learned other things about men during my talk with Murther: Men apparently were extremely rare, so most of them are ascended to the noble ranks from upon reaching adulthood, but those unfortunate ones that are born in shady places or by monster girls tend to be enslaved or used as seed banks by various nasty groups. I, of course, refuse to wear a fucking slave collar even if it's effects are removed, so it was an understatement to say that I had a fucking target on my back, but I was getting stronger by the day so I hope this wont' be a problem eventually. Also, 'masculinity' doesn't exists in this world. In this world men were raised to be cute, plump and adorable or with dashing, but not overwhelming, looks. Most of them were very docile, but there have been some cases of male concubines stealing the place of the head of the family and ruling with iron fist. The males that refused to become nobles were instead given a monthly monetary compensation and were able to build their own harem as long as they donated their seed at least once a month.

Anyways, after our long chat with the Branch Master the sun had started to set, so we hurried to the church so that Moira could fulfill her mission as my guide. The so-called 'church' was nothing but a mighty temple that would put most of my Realm's brothers and sisters to shame. Not only was it placed at the highest point of the oasis, but it was filled with vegetation, statues, golden furniture and all kinds of expensive-looking decorations. We were welcomed by a blonde lady that was wearing a similar tunic like Ishtar's, except that hers didn't looked like a whore's cosplay and was a proper tunic that also tried to cover her curves, but due to her size it failed to do so. Now that I look at it, all of these priestesses had similar tight-fit tunics and robes...

"We have been blessed with the presence of an unmarked male, sisters," said the blonde, then she turned at me and made a small bow, as if worshiping me. "May your seed bless this land with your kin." I mean, I wouldn't blessing you with my seed, but we had urgent matters to attend. Ah... She smells so appetizing... Nothing like the scent of mature ladies ovulating in the evening...

We were shortly escorted through the modest temple, up to some stairs, down a tinted glass corridor and into a really big bedchamber. "Await the Head Priestess here, visitors. Notice of the male Wanderer has reached our ears so we know of your status," she then goes outside the door and waits outside. The room was made of mostly white stone, much like the rest of the temple, had a nice, dark-wood desk filled with documents, there was a queen-sized velvet bed on the side, a chandelier lit the room and distinctive paintings adorned the walls. Most of them were of a real beauty in various clothes and scenarios. The painting of the woman had really big breast that somehow defied gravity, unlike Ishtar's. She had sharp, angry-yet-soothing eyes, nice and flat cheeks accompanied by plump lips, but her hair was... Blue. A light shade of blue, mind you, and so were her eyes' color. The dress she was more often wearing was of white and red colors, sometimes leaving skin exposed like her bellybutton or her upper thighs. In all of them she looked rather bored.

"Any idea who that is?" I asked Ishtar. For a precious lady like that to have so many portraits in a Head Priestess' chambers, she must have been very important. As per usual, the shit-Goddess didn't know who that was. I don't know why I got my hopes up to be honest...

The door then opens and from there enters a... Very plain girl. She was wearing fancier clothes than the other ladies and she also had a veil covering her face, so I could just see her shoulder-length black hair. The young miss, whom was somewhere in the 160 centimeters, was accompanied by the juicy lady that received us. "I'm sorry for my tardiness, I was busy masturbating," the girl's statement made me rise and eyebrow in surprise. "Oho? Not even blushing? I like you, male, maybe I'll let you copulate with me when I'm done with this boring place. Who knows? I might even overlook your ugly appearance."

Before I could lash out at her rude behavior, Ishtar held my arm and shook her head at me. "Hmf! Good thing you keep your dirty slave on a tight leach, fatty!" Now it was Ishtar's turn to be angry.

"Young Mistress, please refrain from making rude remarks to the Wanderer and his companions, or I'll have to report your behavior to the Miss," at this the girl breaks character and looks at the priestess in complete disbelief, said priestess just gives her an intimidating glare, making her gulp audibly.

"So-sorry for my rudeness, male, I-I didn't know you were the-the Wanderer..." I give her a nod and then she calms down a bit. "Well... I guess I should tell you why you had to come here," the girl then become the second person to info dump the shit out of me. "As you probably know the great and evil Demon King has revived some time ago and now the world is in disarray. Monster came from the darkness and took the men and slaughtered the women. Not only that, but when the Demon King revived, a curse was placed upon all kins, making it so that close to no males were born on our already male-lacking world," oh, I guess the world was already unbalanced.

I was expecting her to continue but she started fidgeting about. "Oh, uhm, sure, you can continue," a say to the girl.

She sighs and reluctantly removes her veil, revealing a young face that wasn't given any mercy by acne and unnatural freckles; her face had plentiful of imperfections due to poor skin care and bad luck growing up, but that just gave her a little charm that was hard to describe since she was obviously self-conscious about it.

"Cute," I say without thinking much. Fuck, I just said out loud, didn't I? I hope she doesn't-

""Huh!?""
"Nya!?"
"Oh my!"

Nevermind, she is blushing like crazy and here ayes are drifting everywhere. "En' what th' fuck yer sayin'!?" Holy shit she started speaking in a bumpkin accent, her mouth trembling furiously between a delighted smile and an angry frown. "Yer jus' pullin' my fuckin' leg ya shit head!" Looks like she was a hard tsundere and I just struck the biggest flag in her route, hopefully I can make her fall for me further... "Mah fuckin' face has more fuckin' holes than a darn ranch!" Tears began to form in her eyes and her expression leaned towards anger now. Time for the last push!

"N-no, Miss Head Priestess!" I feigned nervousness in order to look like I was being honest. "Your face might be imperfect, but that is just as charming as the lady besides you! I wouldn't play with a pure maiden heart's like yours!" Call me fuckboy or whatever, but I saw an opportunity to get my dick wet and I'm going to take it. "Please, Miss Head Priestess! Forgive me if I was rude to you!" I made a desperate bow.

". . ." Huh? Did she say something? I looked up to her and she was now looking sideways, avoiding my gaze. "I said my name is... Lily Rosevail..." And she had a lovely name to booth? Score.

I presented my hand to her, ready for a hand shake, but little did she know that I had activated one of my skills as a final kick in the heart. She hesitated, but eventually took my head. I held hers firmly, making sure to send as much stimulation as possible. Unfortunately, this made her gasp hardly and then faint with a slight moan escaping her lips. "Head Priestess!" The Priestess besides her caught here before she could fall to the ground. "Are you okay!?" Lily barely opened her eyes, looking dazed and troughly heated by my actions, her mindless mumbling sometimes interrupted by moans. "I'm sorry, Wanderer! But you will have to return tomorrow when the Young Mistress feels better!" The lady then escorted us outside the room and back into the main chambers of the temple. Moira was perplexed while Ishtar had a joyful smile splattered on her face.

"That was my first time seeing the Head Priestess, nya," the cat-girl commented. "And the first time I've seen her make such a reaction... She is rumored to be very spoiled and harsh on strangers, but for some reason Gil managed to make her make nyan face..." She had a conflicted look on her, almost as if she found out her superhero went to night clubs every weekend to be the center of an unprotected creampie orgy filled with drugs and alcohol.

Growl

All three of us look at each other with some sort of embarrassment as our empty, tired stomachs make a notorious sound. "I think it's best if you keep on guiding us, miss Moira," Ishtar said kindly to my child-carrier. "How about you guide us to the nearest restaurant?" But before she could answer, a petite Priestess comes towards us with a leather bag in her arms.

"Mis-, mister Wanderer!" the meek girl calls out. Couldn't smell her, so she must be still growing up. Once in front of us, she presents the bag to me. "These are your-your welcoming gifts...!" I thank her and took the bag away from her slender arms, stealing a look at her cute, slender body before checking the contents of the bag. Some clothes, a sheathed knife, herbs and a pouch with some coins and bills. "Uhm... Mis-, Mister Wander... Could I... Hold your ha-, hand... Please?" She was a nerve wreck, probably because she was speaking to a guy for the first time in her life. No harm in doing so, so I shaked her hand, but then I felt something slip into my palm, a discrete glance telling me that she put a note in my hand. Oh, she was breathing heavily and wasn't letting go of my hand. Ishtar cleared her throat, taking the girl out of her trance, and then freed me from her grasp. "Please consider it, we need more sisters..." is what she whispered to me right before she bolted to one of the rooms of the temple.

Anyways, I would have to check the note once we get somewhere safe so that I don't disturb Ishtar or Moira. Placing the note in the bag and burying it in the clothes, I took out a large piece of parchment that had some writing that I somehow understood. The document announced me as the owner of a house somewhere in the northern district. "Nyan!? You received a house!?" exclaimed Moira in surprise. "No other Wanderer has received a house as compensation before!" This was compensation? For what? "Ah, yeah, you don't know," she then began to explain to me while we walked out of the temple. "Wanderers receive compensation for their troubles since they got sent from their world into ours, so the government decided to give incentive to the lazy Wanderers that unfortunately got the mission to defeat the Demon Lord. The most luxurious thing a Wanderer has gotten was a sex slave, nya." Why the fuck would they want a sex slave? Not like it concerns me, but I wouldn't have minded a sexy, fertile monster girl as my compensation...

Our stomachs once again remind us that we haven't eaten anything but soup in the morning, so I hurried Moira to guide us to a restaurant. She panicked, saying that she wasn't worthy of me, a Wanderer, inviting her for a meal, specially after last night's events, but the fact that she looked depressed when Ishtar mentioned the word 'restaurant' and 'Moira', this added to the fact that we rented a shady, drug-smuggling looking-ass motel, told me the whole story: Moira was piss poor and, probably, packed with debt. Now, how did I deduced the last part? Well, I've laid this sort of women before -they had a decent-paying job, nice looks, and often wanted me to pay for their dinner, this was because they couldn't afford to pay rent and had to pay back debts to either family members or friends. I, being the gentleman that I am, broke each and every condom they wanted me to wear and came buckets inside of them, leaving them with my child to take care of later on. It left a sour taste in my mouth, but Hera often asked me to do so, and it's not like I ever wore a functional condom or have cummed anywhere but their awaiting wombs.

Regardless, I was keeping Moira whether my boss wanted it or not, so I might as well clear the 'Lover sold into sex slavery to an ugly, rich bastard due to her secret debt only to MC pay it after she was broken and gotten pregnant with the child of a random bastard from the numerous orgies she was used on' flag. What? That was way too specific even for porn? My man, you live for eons and get to see scenarios that would put dark porn in shame. I know this specific scenario because I always 'convinced' the ugly bastard to allow me to be first so that she would carry my child.

Oh, shit, I spaced out and now we are on a nice looking restaurant. Now that I think about it, Moira was unusually docile all the way; Ishtar had her boobs pressed against me while she just walked besides us, not even bothering to compete with the ex-Goddess.

"This is... Ahm... It, Wanderer," Moira managed to say. "I've heard that they give special coupons to... To..."

"Good evening, dear customer, is the other woman or the male your date?" A very composed, mature lady welcomed us as soon as we approached the door. She was wearing maid-like clothes, had her dark purple hair made into a bun and was making a very maid-like pose. What did she say? Date? So this was a couple's restaurant? Why did Moira- oh... Yeah, I guess if I'm the man that seeded her litter she would want to date me, huh? The same could have gone for all the mortals I layed back in my world, but even so, why was she so aggressive?

I wasn't about to let this opportunity go thru, so I made the bold decision to say: "They both are, Ma'am. Both are my date of today," she was, of course, addressing Ishtar since she was holding unto my arm and Moira looked like a lost child, so I wanted to clarify this whole 'Male slave' thing from the get-go. We were promptly guided to a table, the restaurant filled with the scent of women, most of them in pairs while some were alone, but those were looking at the couples with scary eyes, so I ignored them. All of them turned and looked at me when I sat down, but they were quickly shushed by the waitresses.

The moment the maids placed the menus on our table was the moment I noticed something:

Everything was expensive as shit.

 


 

We left the restaurant with our bellies filled and now were going towards the northern district. "Nya! I never though I would be able to go on a date- I mean, nya! I never though I would be able to eat such delicious food!" She was very bad at lying despite her class being one of a rouge... At least she was no longer acting meek and shy, she was now holding my arm firm against her body. "I wonder nyan kind of house they gave you..."

The sun was now setting and the streets were getting somewhat empty. After walking for some while the sun had already set and we were now in the direction my document said, but...

"Oh my, aren't they generous?" Ishtar said while opening the gigantic gate. Yeah, my house was more like a fucking manor -it even had a small garden in the front lawn. Stepping into the garden one could notice that it was a bit neglected, and the small fountain in the middle no longer had any water in it. Both of my women didn't seem to care at this, Moira being overwhelmed with joy at the fact that she wasn't going to sleep in a shady motel ever again. The place had a few plants, all of the small, and a single tree. Te dark double doors had an elegant design to it and behind them I could sense a beautiful, fertile female.

The door opened, startling both Moira and Ishtar, and from them emerged a Victorian-style maid that had very motherly proportions -big breast (G cups, maybe?), wide hips, thin waist, mature face and long, wavy brown hair that reached her back. She was of normal height, probably around 170 cm. Her head was adorned by a fluffy hat, her eyes were also a dark brown and she had nice, red lips. "Greetings, Master, this servant welcomes you into your new abode," the maid said with a low and elegant voice. She then makes a cortious bow, lifting the hem of her long skirt. "This servant's name is Mary, hope you find my services and body to your liking," what was that last part? Her body? Did Lily gave me a maid so that I could impregnate her? I wasn't complaining, but I felt somewhat used...

She wasn't moving an inch, probably awaiting my orders. Thankfully I was used to this sort of behavior, so I just told her that her body was very much of my liking and I was expecting both great service and many nights of seed-bearing. At this Mary blushed heavily and looked somewhat relieved and excited. I ignored the looks of envy from Moira and entered the house. Needless to say, it was very dusty, one servant was barely enough to cover the ample space the manor occupied. "My sincerest apologies, Master, this lowly sow wasn't capable enough to take care of your residence. This pig will gladly take any punishment Master wishes, even forceful seed-bearing if Master wishes to do so." Not going to lie, the complete 180 of her personality did scare me a bit, it was almost as if she let loose of all restraint when I mentioned impregnation and that I was attracted to her body... Worst thing is: she said it with a completely elegant tone and a stoic face, as if this was the most natural thing to do, but I could clearly see that she was speaking of her own fantasies and not like a proper servant would.

Anyways, I ordered Mary to guide Moira and Ishtar into their chambers -if they had any, and then took a walk around the big mansion. I was already plenty tired, so I just managed to look at the kitchen, which had some food in the cupboards and... Fridge-things. It was a metal box with refrigeration that came out of a rock, so I guess that was some sort of refrigerator. Now that we are on the note of ventilation: the whole house was very fucking cold, not sure why. I also found the servant's chambers and could see a faint glow coming from one of the rooms, probably Mary's room. After a while of walking I was getting very sleepy, so I went to the main room and found Mary waiting for me diligently. "Master, would you like a bath, dinner, or would you like to claim my dirty whore of a womb to bear your bastard child behind your mistress' back?"

This was getting late and was too tired to fuck this juicy piece of meat, so I just told her to guide me to my quarters. "Oh? Will you perhaps force me to take my own filter in your chambers so that your weakest genes fill my baby-room so that I would live ashamed to live by the fact that I wasn't honored to bear a strong child from you?" My dick twitched a bit by her kinky delusions -what the fuck was a 'filter' anyway? I keep hearing that word but I have yet to have time to hear an explanation.

"No, please, it was a long day," I answer. "I would gladly mark you as my breeding bitch another times, so just bear with it for today." She repeated 'breeding bitch' under her breath and sparks suddenly popped up in her eyes as her eyebrows raised slightly. After a brief moment she took me to my room, which was the only one that was warm, and then waited eagerly by the door. She was a kinky mess, so I could try some new things on her... "Mary," I called her as I was about enter my room. "Do not wash your body nor change to other clothes until I say so. A bitch doesn't bath and I want to smell your foul odor as I claim you like a sorry excuse of an animal that you are. If you masturbate without asking for permission I will make you walk naked in the main street on all fours until your knees start to bleed, and then I would make you watch me breed a random whore until you learn your place," was I taking this too far? I've never had a girl this kinky or depraved, so I hope I didn't strike a sour spot with my requests.

After some moments of Mary looking at me with a shocked expression, only to be masked poorly with her usual calm face. I say 'poorly' because her depraved smile was trembling with excitement and her legs were about to give in to her imagination's pressure. "Y-yes, Master! I would gladly-! Ahem..." She regained her cool and managed to calm her perverted smile, but failed to stop the gigantic blush from forming on her mature face. "As you wish, Master, this b-bitch won't remove the filth from her body and will wear the same, bitch-scented clothes until you wish to ravish this body of mine, nor will I give any kind of pleasure to myself unless Master allows this bitch to sate her carnal desires for seed in front of my kind owner." Hey, I didn't say anything about-, nevermind. She goes away, almost skipping a step of pure joy every now and then.

Sighing, I enter my bedroom. The place looked fine, a king-sized bed with red and white covers, some tables with miscellaneous decoration such as pots, vases and display cases, a big dresser, a white door that probably lead to the bathroom, nightables on each side of the bed, one had a little bell. There was a lit fireplace on the wall, flanked by two wide window-doors with red curtains that led to a balcony. Lucky for me, there was also some sort of clock, and it marked that the time was currently 11:23. The room was dimly lit by the fireplace and some lamps, getting near these made me feel like I could just make them turn off without any sort of mechanism; inside of them were the same type of rocks that lit the rest of the house, but these were more refined and had elegant imprints on them. The ceiling was very tall and had a very noble structure to it.

I removed my armor and tuck into the covers of the warm, fluffy bed, leaving me with nothing but the crack of the firewood and my thoughts. Today was a info dump festival, I learned a lot of things but had many more questions. What the fuck was I supposed to do? Beat the demon out of the Demon Lord and then fuck all the bitches until I find my way into the Ethereal Realm? I still had questions for Ishtar, but she was a tough nut to crack, let me tell you what.

I checked this 'inventory' the message talked about and it turns out that all Wanderers get to select a hard container as their 'inventory' where items would disappear and appear as one wished. I also decided to check these 'quests' tomorrow since I was so mentally tired already.

Oh, and the note was more like an invitation than a love letter.

Dear Wanderer,
We are overjoyed to know that you carry strong seed withing you, and therefore we are willing to offer our holy wombs for you to fertilize. We already know of your companion's pregnancy and will gladly keep quiet, but you must come at least once a week to seed one of us. Your companions don't have to know about this nor the government will, so do keep silent about this note, okay? Sophie, the girl who gave you this note, will have her first letting in a week or so, and we want you to make her a mother on her first time, for this we will secure fertility augmentations for her and, if you wish so, for the others, too. We understand if it takes weeks to impregnate a single of us, but we are very patient.

With love,
Mother's dirty Priestesses.

Man, I got hard by just thinking of my own nun harem worshiping my cock, so I will go beyond their invitation and take multiple of them at a time, but preparations must, yawn, be made first, like increasing my endurance and cum production and such... Ah, I want to jack off but then my cum will be wasted, is it too late to wake Ishtar up? Mary has to be put on gentle fire for a couple of days before finally eating her, and Moira was already carrying my child and was no longer super horny unlike yesterday. How does everyone knows about my perk anyways? I understood the way babies' stats are given by their parents, -The game-like system takes a random middle point from the father's natural stats (not including the AP allocated, but instead the stats that the father had by leveling up during impregnation) and the mother's. My perk made it so that only the highest value is used when conceiving, so I guess I'll put the world in danger if I fuck random women on the street, specially if they are stronger than me, but there is no fun in cumming outside, so I don't really care either way.

[Long day, Zus?]

I let out a weak chuckle. "Tell me about it. I don't know if you could see it, but I kept getting text messages in my face saying that I was about to fucking die all day long."

[Wait, what? What do you mean?]

I sigh, ready for an annoying explanation. "This Realm is just like a game of RPG, there are 'levels' and 'stats', one of my perks- a blessing from a Goddess I met when... That I met while you were not looking. Makes me avoid death flags and death, albeit a bit poorly..." That last part was somewhat grim, so I continued to a better note. "At first I though my class was useless, but it is the almost contrary, and it's perfect for you."

[I... I feel somewhat lost, but you tell me so much about these 'video games' that I can grasp a general idea of what the Realm is all about. And what do you mean by that?]

"I gain experience by fucking and impregnating chicks."

[That is... Really convenient indeed, isn't it?]

I chuckle once again and get more comfortable and start telling her about my skills and my hopes for this wild ride I'm about to get myself into.

Slowly drowsiness overtakes me and halts our conversation. With a gentle 'Goodbye' we both go to sleep.

. . .

. . . . .

"Hey, he's asleep just like the lipstick told us, are you doing it or should I?"

"Me! I want to rip his fucking rod off and then serve it on a plate to that whore's mouth!"

"Hee hee... You should lower your voice or he'll wake up."

"I don't care! This bastard abused his fucking status and now took something important from us! Aren't you mad!?"

"Of course I'm, but we are killing a Wanderer -and a male one at that, won't you be sad if she is too broken to come back? I want her mind clear when I make her eat my-"

I shifted in my bed, slightly annoyed by the noise, but after a moment of silence accompanied by a sweet, lustrous aroma, I went back to sleep.

"See? He almost woke up!"

"Shush! Our stats are much higher than his anyways! Let's just end this and continue with our plan!"

"he he... I can already smell her sweaty panties when she finds out her male died when she didn't even bothered to protect him... What a dumb woman, but that is why I love her so much..."

"Remember: We will be sharing her until she breaks, then we will just sell her off."

"And the fatty?"

"We'll... Just make her watch, she shouldn't be of higher level than this meatrod."

Okay, the noise is bothering me again, I sit up and try to-

Slash!

 

BAD END

YOU WERE IGNORANT AND THEN KILLED IN YOUR SLEEP
RETURNING TO THE UNDERWORLD

 


 

Status:
Name: Gil
Race: N/A
LV: 7
Title: None (1 available)
HP: 74/74
MP: 70/70
VIT: 107/107
Class: Grand Breeder
EXP: 0%

Attributes (5 AP available):
STR: 23
WIS: 35
FTH: %ERROR+E
CHA: 48
END: 41
LUK: 7
DEX: 23

Skills (3 SP Available):
Mate Detector EX:
No cost. Passive. User detects the most optimal and fertile creature to mate with. Target's fertility measured by smell.

Analysis C:
Cost depends on target. Active. Allows the user to see characteristics of the target. May fail depending on target's level, mass and/or density.

Golden Fingers D:
3 MP/min. Toggle. User's skin is imbued with aphrodisiatic pheromones, causing whoever touches the user to surge with [Slight] arousal. Enhances pleasure. [Slight] Boost to Lust attacks.

Love Tap D:
4 MP. Active. User's next unarmed attack deals an additional [12] Lust damage.

Telepathic Communication C:
No cost, but will cost if outside of effective range. Toggle. User is able to communicate via thoughts. Only works with beings the user has a bond with. Level requirement succeeded: Communication goes both ways.

Forbidden Secretions D:
No cost. Passive. User's bodily fluids gain additional properties. Options increase with skill's rank.

Genital Enhancer B:
No cost. Permanent. User's genitals become [Generously] more optimal for breeding.

Expanded Reproduction C:
No cost. Permanent. For males: Scrotum is [Moderately] enlarged, semen production is [Fairly] increased, partner's pregnancy periods are [Moderately] decreased and virility is [Fairly] improved. Your seed has higher priority for implantation. For females: Ovulating periods increased, pregnancy terms [Fairly] decreased. For both: Conceiving yields additional EXP.

Stable Stud D:
No cost. Permanent. Increase sexual endurance and VIT by [x1.3] (skill's effect doubles while copulating).

(New!) Pink Mist E: 3 MP/minute. Toggle. User deploys an invisible, sweet-smelling mist that causes [Very Slight] Lust damage to surrounding targets. Surrounding targets' sexual sensitivity is [Very Slightly] enhanced.

(New!) Allure E: 15 MP. Active. Target becomes charmed by user, obeying varying sexual orders given by user. Skill may be resisted. Skill may be interrupted.

(New!) Homewrecker E: 5 MP/Minute. Toggle. User is able to depict target's erogenous zones. Effectiveness on these spots is increased [Slightly]. Skill's effect is doubled if target is in a relationship, and tripled if married.

Perks:
???: Loss of Divinity.

Grand Breeder: Reduce Lust damage taken by 50%. Can now breed with any (humanoid) race. You have superior seed.

Ereshkigal's PREMIUM Blessing: Higher chance to avoid death flags and near-death experiences. Time-wind type revival (Self). Upon death, soul is not lost and EXP and LV is maintained.

Hera's Blessing: Sexual partners will no longer be attracted to other mates other than you. Partners are more willing to try polygamy. This blessing is null if partner also has it.

Announcement
Hello fellas! This chapter took a bit more of time since I was not content with how it felt (still am a bit tbh) and had to re-do some parts and scenes completely. With this chapter the tri-part mini arc of Zeus getting a home starts! After this little arc the story (and the harem) will start and more characters will show up. I really wanted to release it on halloween but shit happened! Next chapter will probably be a tad shorter, so forgive me on that one. Cheers!
11