Suicide Mission (3)
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

KUOOOOOHH!!!

The giant wasp once again wiggled its back and just brushed off Liu Kai's punch.

"Tsk! I knew it. Multiplied by one? At this time?" Liu Kai whined after he saw that his attack didn't affect the large insect.

Just after that, a few mindless people who got implanted by larvae run towards him and attack. He focused his anger on them and didn't show mercy. His killing intent was erupting inside him and was shown when he killed them mercilessly, knowing that they are no longer humans after becoming a host of a parasitic larva.

"Die, die, die, die, die!" Liu Kai yelled while killing those creatures.

Liu Kai, a human interested in bugs, knew that the larva would eat you alive and control your body after it hatched. It would burst as a young adult Wasp after some time.

"These people are dead already." Liu Kai uttered while fighting them.

They will die if he removes the larva from their body. Not to mention, finding where the larva inside the body is a challenging task already.

Jin Chow is still on the tree branch standing and remained frozen on his feet.

"I can't help again, damn it." Jin Chow confessed his lack of courage, thinking about the tragedy that happened before.

Liu Kai knew now that Jin Chow was right. The Giant Wasp is a monster and on a different level than the Giant Cockroach.

"So this the strength of an A-Rated monster." Liu Kai mumbled while killing people who got implanted.

The Giant Wasp continued injecting its larva into the woman it's holding, the last woman alive.

"STOOOOOP!!!" Liu Kai begged, but the giant wasp disregarded him.

The woman heard Liu Kai, and a light of hope emerged in her eyes.

"YOUNG MAN, PLEASE HELP ME!" The woman pleaded while the ovipositor was getting closer to her. She's crying and struggling to break free from the two humans who are implanted holding her. But the more she tried to struggle, the more they squeezed her arms.

"Tsk. I need to finish this quickly before it finishes doing that to that woman..."

"...This is the fastest method." Liu Kai whined and stopped defending himself and remained standing vulnerable to all the attacks.

He closed his eyes while those injected humans are biting him and trying to move him on his feet. However, he won't budge. Liu Kai stayed on his feet, drenched with blood, and resisted all the pain inflicted on him.

"Liu Kai, run while you still have a chance those mindless people earlier are coming!" Jin Chow gave Liu Kai a warning while still standing on a tree branch, not planning to help.

All of those mindless humans they left behind earlier are now swarming towards Liu Kai.

But he didn't even bother to pay attention even if he heard it. He got irritated that the Giant Wasp is just letting its minions fight him after he punched it.

"You'll pay for doing this. I'll surely torture you to death." Liu Kai swore to himself, glaring at the giant wasp, not giving care to himself getting bitten alive.

After a brief moment, Jin Chow cannot see Liu Kai anymore after being covered by a lot of bodies. It's like in those zombie movies when zombies feast on a single human.

Jin Chow gets down on his knees with his face having a grim look in it. He only met Liu Kai yesterday. They are not close yet to each other, but he doesn't want him to die so early. He found relief that he got a new buddy and gave him hope to accomplish his quest to the East.

The events that transpired in front of him made him remember his fallen squad members. And right now another ally that he just met is dying in front of him.

"It is just the same. I cannot protect anyone, just like what happened to my previous comrades." Jin Chow cried, remembering their hopeless eyes before they died.

They added him to the group to guarantee success and avoid someone dying. He is their protector, but everyone that he should protect is now gone.

However, Jin Chow understood the situation wrong. It's different from what he thought.

Liu Kai is still alive inside those bodies and resisted all the pain inflicted on him.

Liu Kai heard the messages.

[Health is reduced to 30%]

[Skill Berserk will now be: Activated]

[100 total points are now added on all of your stats.]

[Status Window]

Agility: 10(+100)*

Power: 7(+100)*

Stamina: 10(+100)*

Mentality: 15(+100)

Durability: 7(+100)*

Perception: 6(+100)*

*Temporarily added.

Liu Kai's eyes are glowing bright red in the dark covered with multiple bodies.

"Go away!!!" Liu Kai tossed all the bodies covering him and glared to the giant wasp.

The time went slow while all the bodies covering Liu Kai earlier are in the air.

"Let's get this battle started, shall we?" Liu Kai smiled like a maniac and pounced to the wasp before the bodies fell on the ground.

Jin Chow saw what happened. His eyes were wide open, and didn't blink at that moment. Despite the distance, he can see Liu Kai's eyes not losing hope even in that situation.

Liu Kai checked his hands after he felt the power he gained after resisting the pain.

"I'll torture all of you to death." Liu Kai threatened them while insanely looking at them.

They are all too slow for Liu Kai now, and they can't even touch him anymore. His punches and kicks are piercing their bodies before they can even get close to him.

Jin Chow observing from the tree muttered. "Maybe they are just too weak from the start. It's just that they have numbers and Liu Kai's strength is below average without his blessing..." "...But the bigger problem is the boss insect is still not fighting."

"I need to save that last remaining woman somehow alive." Liu Kai killed his enemies as fast as he could, desperate to save the woman.

"HAAAAA!!! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!" Liu Kai went on rampage fighting all of them at once to make the process faster.

Some of the larvae are developed enough to live outside of their host for a short period and fight back with their own body even without having a host. But they can't remain outside for too long or they'll die. Desperate to live, they all attacked Liu Kai to make him their host.

That means Liu Kai is fighting hundreds of dead people with a parasite inside and larvae all at once.

Jin Chow smiled ear to ear after seeing Liu Kai alive. He jumped into the battlefield and activated his skill to bulldoze everyone in his landing space.

"LIU KAI! I will be..."

"I WILL BECOME A COMRADE THAT EVERYONE CAN COUNT ON." Jin Chow poured his heart, shouting his resolve after he landed on the battlefield.

Liu Kai smirked when he looked at him. "Hahaha, I thought you pissed on your pants running to escape." Liu Kai welcomed him with a ridiculous statement.

Liu Kai realized it when Jin Chow told his story that he is not a full pledge warrior yet. He lacks the courage to do something on his own, but he won't just remain standing there when other people put their lives on the line.

"What made you change your mind?" Liu Kai asked him while not looking at him after he pierced his fist on one of their enemy's bodies.

"Your stupidity did. I'll die first before you on this suicide mission dumbass." Jin Chow retorted standing side by side with him.

"This isn't a suicide mission if you live. I'll survive. I don't know about you though." Liu Kai mocked him.

"Tsk! This arrogant." Jin Chow grumbled.

They killed everyone that attacked them. But in terms of numbers, Liu Kai killed twice as many of the numbers Jin Chow slew in that short period.

Liu Kai gave Jin Chow a disappointing look to make fun of him.

"I'm a tank, alright!" Jin Chow retorted after he saw Liu Kai's eyes.

They are both catching their breath, but the number of people standing is still abundant.

"We manage to kill at least half of them but now what?" Jin Chow asked while trampling the bodies of their enemies and larvas.

"We'll kill them all, including that Giant Wasp." Liu Kai responded confidently.

"Please tell me you're kidding." Jin Chow whispered.

"I'm not." Liu Kai replied while grabbing the head of one of the mindless creatures and slamming it to the ground.

Jin Chow clenched his fist tighter when he heard his expected answer from Liu Kai.

"I knew you would say that." He smiled.

1