Chapter 9 – Confronting the Fiend
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two sat on the roof in silence.

It was a calm winter's night on the log cabin map. After the ruckus the two had caused, the atmosphere quickly become that of a peaceful night.

They basked in the light of the moon and stars. The cold, icy air would make their skin tingle.

No word was exchanged between the two of them. The only thing that could be heard was the howling of the winter night wind.

It was just a well dressed gorilla and a young girl holding a baseball bat watching the starry sky.

This would be the ideal place to relax, but currently it was making Solomon's instincts stand on edge.

Solomon would occasionally glance at LittleRedBird and see a melancholic look on her face. For some reason, her slight frown would provoke many emotions from Solomon. It made him have the desire to protect or tease her. Anything to grab her attention.

No! That's not a girl! That's definitely some old pervert acting as one! They were waiting for Solomon to drop his guard so they could attack him!

"I'm not so easy to fool! My name's Solomon for a reason!" Solomon sneered in his head.

Solomon felt awkward during this time. He was sitting a few feet away from a pervert. Although it was a virtual world and that in reality, the two were probably miles away from each other, he sweated bullets.

What if this dude awakens his beastly desire for gorilla! I'm not safe around her him!

Solomon wanted to log off and escape, but then he felt his sense of justice tugging at his morals. He decided to make a vow to himself.

No! If I leave now, how is society supposed to rid itself of this criminal! I'll sacrifice my dignity for the greater good and get rid of them myself!

Solomon had to figure out how to break the ice. He had to get evidence of this fiend's perverted acts!

"So.... Little Red, what do you usually do here? You can't just come here to look at the scenery, right? That' gotta be boring! There's gotta be something you do! *Cough! Cough!* Like exploring yourself (exploring  the female body) *Cough!*

Solomon wasn't well-versed in the art of being discreet. Heck, he didn't know how to be discreet at all! This was his Achilles heel as a shut-in introvert.

LittleRedBird sighed. Had she realized he was setting her up and that he was trying reveal her crimes?!

"Exploring myself? Yeah, I guess that's something I do a lot here..."

Solomon's face paled.

Did this chick guy just admit to their perverted activities?! Did they just say that they do this a lot?!

Solomon was appalled by what he heard.

"They already made the confession! Now I just need them to reveal their identity!" Solomon thought.

Shame on you for defiling this innocent looking avatar! I bet you based its looks on your crush! How would you feel if someone were to defile you! Actually, wait, an incel like you would be flattered if that were to happen!

"Sometimes when I'm here, I wonder how life would be had I made different decisions. Would my small changes lead to big differences? Or would fate bring me back to how everything is now? . . . Other times, I like to just rethink my personality, and I try to figure out how I can be a better me."

What? Is this pervert reflecting on their perverted crimes? Do you feel remorseful for violating your virtual avatar? Do you want to get back on the track of an honest man? Well don't give in to your lecherous instincts then! Forget fate! Fate wouldn't lead you down the path of perversion!

Solomon began to pity LittleRedBird. If this fiend were to change his ways and amend his ways, Solomon would consider letting him go.

"I guess deep down inside, even perverts want to make things right..."

"But  then I think again... I am actually satisfied with my life! I wouldn't trade my life for anyone elses! The life I have now is the result of my own decisions! The choices I made are what make me, me. So what if I made some mistakes here and there? So what if I was a bit foolish! Those decisions are what make me stronger! Without them, I would be someone completely different! I should learn to love myself!"

LittleRedBird began her self-motivating speech. It was as if no wall of negativity could stop this unstoppable train of thought.

While LittleRedBird went on with her words, Solomon instantly lost the pity he held for her.

All his expectations for leading Little Red down the right path were shattered. There was no helping this pervert!

Crap! There's no redemption after all! This perv is happy being a scum of the earth! I'm sorry. I thought you had some hope for rehabilitation, but it turns out fate won and you really are destined to be a fiend!

Hurry up and reveal yourself, you scum!

LittleRedBird twirled around in joy. It seemed she had reached some sort of enlightenment.

"Thank you. You didn't really say much, and you don't really know much about me either, but you helped me a lot. Thank you... I need to go now while I still have this energy in me. I hope we can meet again!"

With that, LittleRedBird's avatar dissolved into fragments of light. She logged off.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!

I just let the pervert get away! I failed!

They knew! They must have known I was planning a trap! They realized it and decided to book it!

"I'm sorry, world, I failed you and all of humanity! I wasn't able to stop that pervert!"

Solomon had taken a huge blow to his little pride. He had come to vent his heart out, but all he accomplished was gaining an immense feeling of failure and guilt.

He felt even worse than how he had come!

After a sitting on the roof in silence, Solomon decided to finally log out of FaceMask.

"I guess I'll just go back to cyber-bullying the old rage geezer...."

0